All Comments on 'In the Moment'

by Kamashastra

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikes!

<br>

Really hot!

<br><br>

A smidge more detail in the sex scenes would have taken me from damp to really wet, but pretty damn fine all the same... thank you!

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceabout 15 years ago
Sequel!

That was really good. Instead of craving the sex, I felt the NEED to feel the connection between the two women. I do think that Kailin's character could've developed a little more, though. I wouldn't have minded reading about both their backgrounds and such. Perhaps you'd write a sequel? Thanks for sharing! <3 L.

andy_charlesandy_charlesabout 15 years ago
Excellent

Once again, an unfortunatly rare event of an incredibly hot lesbian story that pushes all the right buttons. Bravo - we could all learn a little something from you, and I would be the first!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

Really dynamic and sexy - you can feel the lust as the story races in tone with the girls' feelings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent Stuff!

wow, i loved it! great characters, build up of tensions etc - Hope you've written more, I'm going to check out what else you've written... Fab!

GerriSCDGerriSCDabout 15 years ago
Hot!

I wish I was a girl so that I could experience the intense feelings and joys you describe here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Classic

This is one for the ages. So raw and intuitive.

Lunawolf1341Lunawolf1341about 14 years ago
Wow.

Very, very hot. This is like my ultimate fantasy. Hoping for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

BORING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
its not boring

the story is nice

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 9 years ago
Wow.

This was excellent stuff. Your writing is clever, witty and engaging. But when you described Kailin's clit as "...like a tiny, adorable cock." I cringed and groaned. because a tell like this means you're probably a dude and made a horrid faux pas. You broke LesbianChickLit's rule #5. Still, I'm willing to forgive because this was a delightful read.

Though, that line still has me shuddering my shoulders and muttering "Eeewww" under my breath.

KamashastraKamashastraalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Oh my god, new comments on this old-as-fuck story. KumquatMay, your comment is totally valid and I agree with you - I wrote this years ago when I was just getting started with erotica and not particularly experienced or well-read about lesbian sex. I am actually cisfem, but I cop to being pretty influenced by the male gaze when it comes to porn. That's some hard programming to ditch. I'm working on it. I'm glad you liked the rest of it, and sorry for the sour note!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exactly my type of stories

The first scene has been my fantasy stories. I have been searching for exactly like those plots and you have delivered more than i expected. Just, wow!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Extremely erotic story!

Wow, just wow. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmm.

I wish there was at least another page. Fucking delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous