In the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only had about a second to recover before she followed me and crashed down on my lap once more. I tried to relax and control my breathing as best as I could as she made tiny thrusting movements with her pelvis. I got as still as I could. I relaxed every muscle in my loins. The visual of her grinding her denim cameltoe along the length of my shaft was too much to take so I shut my eyes and began silently begging orgasm to not come.

Her grinding only continued for another ten or fifteen seconds as I struggled to not mess my pants. Every muscle in my body was screaming at me to let go. It felt like it could have been an hour. When she finally got still I opened my eyes. She was staring down at my face obviously amused by my distress. We locked eyes like that for an eternal three seconds completely frozen in place. We were perfectly still. I was frozen on a knife's edge. Frozen that is, until my impatient shaft involuntarily throbbed.

Until that moment I think I still had some hope that I'd be able to hang on, but in reality my orgasm had already started. I reached up to her side just under her rib cage and gave her the same mock tickling gesture she had given me moments earlier.

She took her cue and began gyrating on top of me, circling her hips and punctuating each rotation with a little thrust. I did my best to hide the pleasure that was rippling through my body but despite my best efforts to control my breathing and stay perfectly still, I think she must have known that I was cumming. My entire body felt like a fourth of july sparkler. As my dick began to rhythmically throb, she dropped all pretense of the tickle fight and rocked her hips back and forth humping me. My abs and glutes spasmed in rhythm with my throbbing cock, contracting repeatedly against my will. I could do nothing but watch as Kaylee's eyes dropped to my waistband just in time for me to shoot my first glob of cum directly into the stretched fabric of the front of my shorts.

A second, third, and forth spurt burst forth from me. With each came a wave of unbelievable relief.

I heard Kaylee giggle and make a noise kind of like a purr. She stopped thrusting and circled her hips on me seductively. Clarity hit and my relief was immediately replaced with shame and embarrassment. The front of my tan shorts were drenched and sticky. I had a wet spot the size of my fist that I had no way of hiding. I had never cum so much in my life.

There were probably a hundred different ways I could have reacted better, but I knew I needed to get out of there fast. I sat up and pushed Kaylee aside. I think I stammered something awkward about needing to get home, and she didn't protest, but I heard her call out after me as I power walked away. Something about "same time tomorrow!" I just waved back over my shoulder - not wanting to turn my body to properly wave goodbye as if she hadn't just seen everything. Shortly after I was out of sight I broke into a jog and ran all the way home, hoping and praying the entire time that nobody saw me.

12