All Comments on 'In the Park, In the Dark'

by available269

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

I loved the story! I wish there were a park like that around here, sounds like great fun!! I got so horny just thinking about meeting someone in the dark for some hot horny sex. The thought of being bent over with a huge cock reaming in and out of my burning asshole where anyone could see me being fucked is so HOT!! And then feeling the hot cum jetting into my well fucked asshole, damn!! I`d need more than one cock to fill my needs though. 3, 4 , even 5 cocks to fuck me!! And then walking out of the park with cum leaking out of my hole and running down my legs, OH MY GOD!!! How I want that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i wish i had

sex was so muh fun for a whikle. after women got on the pill and before aids, we just fucked, anyone, anywhere, whenever possible. there was a park luike this about two minuteas from my apartment. almost any night i didnt get a woman, i would wind up there and suck several cocks or get sucked. i got fucked almost every one who wanted me. i loved trhe taste of cum and the feel ofd it pourong down my throat ans warming my stomach...or the hot cum fill my ass, which often made me cum. but i loved women too...tits, pussies, asses. one night instead oftaking this girl home, we walked to the park. after makingout for a while, i got hwer on her knees and was fucking her doddy style, a couple of guys beating their cocks stood where we could see them. i could see one of them had fucked me a couple of times and there was another whose cum ihad enjoed swallowing. this girl was pretty hot and later i thought i should take her there and see if she would let other guys fuck her then eat her clean. unfortunately she left town before i got a chance. i never gotr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
my husband

does this, too. he thinks that i don't notice him leaving our house late in the night. once i followed him. he went into the park near our house. it was dark and i only could see his contours. then there was a second person who i could see was masculin, too. my husbend bent over a park bench and then the other person stood behind him. i could see how my husband was fucked. i heard him moaning, saying how good it felt to be fucked. it was so horny that my pussy was all wet. i told him the next day what i saw and heard. from that day on he brought his friend (who had fucked him in the park) home every second day. i watch them fucking each other in the ass on our bed. it's so horny to see that the man you love is into gay sex. he thanks me every day with hot and intense sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT

Reminds me of a very short fellow in Harrogate with a lovely horny cock about 7" who gave me a very nice fucking in a cottage close to the town centre which was down a few steps from the road, I believe he lived in a caravan site on edge of town but was unable to find him for another go./

If he is reading this I am still willing to take that red headed beauty of his up me any time at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Park

I sat on the bench,an older guy,walked past,came back,sat down.whats happening,small talk,want to walk,o.k.He walked up the hill,through a gate,towards a rocky opening,like a cave,there was a bench and table that overlooked the town.He pulled down his shorts to reveal a long thick cock,i dropped mine.He sat down and took my cock in his mouth,i was immediately hard,one of his fingers found my are,pushing in,he stood,his cock was hard,i turned,leaned kneeling on the bench,over the table.I felt his cock at my hole,he eased it in,slowly,stretching me nicely,his hairs brushing my buttocks and then began to fuck me,slowly,sensuously sliding his cock deep in and out of me.i told him i was going to cumm,i wanted to touch myself,no let it happen and he had me on the edge for the next 10 minutes,then a little faster and my cumm jetted out,all over the bench as he kept going,my cock still hard as he worked my arse until finally still going at the same pace i felt his warm liquid fill my insides but he kept going and that man fucked me continuosly for over an hour,my cumm dribbling out all the time until i felt his cock spasm again and then he pulled out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice but too "hot"

Nice story but read yourself and count how many times you used the word "hot". after the 10th in 3 paragraphs, I couldn't even enjoy the story anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Hot!

Went to my local spot in the park last night. Showed a guy mu ass, which was lubed and ready. I also had a condom. But to many guys showed up! I wanted to suck and get fucked. But, I was not ready to take on eight. Had one very hot guy, near the river area. Found a short black man, with a huge cock. He was at least 9 inches, and very thick. I so wanted to suck him. It turned out that I bent him over a tree and fucked him. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ah, the park. I walked through, I knew about it. I had been blown in the park before. I saw a guy, dark hair, he got up about 20 metres in front of me, walked and pulled his shorts down, I saw a white pair of underwear, he veered off onto another track, I followed, it lead to a medium height fence, rolled logs. He was bent over it, silky white underwear stretched tight across his butt. I moved in front of him, he was older than me but I didn't care as his mouth surrounded my cock, now hard after being sucked. I pulled back, moved behind him as he lowered the panties. It was dark as I felt for his hole, I found it, pushing forward, opening for me, accepting what we both wanted, holding onto him as my cock found pleasure in him, he accepting all of me I fucked looking up as someone else was experiencing his oral pleasures, he reached and pinched my nipples, oh mercy, I was saying yes, yes as I fucked him. He moved from his mouth, behind me, fingers tormenting my nipples, squeezing oh so hard, as I liked it, nothing gentle about this guy. I felt his cock, hard, now insistent, I leaned a little forward, I felt the wet fingers, probing, leaving, the hard head, 2 or 3 little movements then the thrust, opening me, sliding inside, the brutal fucking, my cum shooting into the hole below me, as my hole was gloriously assaulted until I felt the warmth as he shot deep up into me, causing me to still be deep in the guy below me. He finished, pulling out, thanks slut, your a tight one, as the young guy left. I eased back, the guy turned, clean me slut, and he did, licking and cleaning my cock., stroking his cock as he did so, me telling him to cum, don't stop until you cum until finally his cum looped up into the air. another great night at the park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Last time, he was there, he had released his trousers, leaning over the bench. I looked around, no one I could see. I moved up, he had a pair of tight panties on. He saw me, he leaned forward, pulling them down. I wanted to fuck, I needed to fuck, I let him know, leaning my hard cock against him. He reached back, covering my cock in lube, them held his buttocks apart. I didn't hesitate, sliding in to his offered hole then fucking as hard as I could, no regard for him, my cum shooting deep inside him. Pulled away, wiping myself, as I left him, I saw him pull his panties up, lean over the bench.

bifemboibifemboiabout 8 years ago
SO HOT

fuck me... that got me so hard and leaking a ton of precum... would love to experience something like that one day... mmmmmmmmmmm

Kindone68Kindone68almost 8 years ago
Eh....

Too many over used phrases. ie.. I pumped his hot and dripping ass with extreme passion.

sabarsabaralmost 8 years ago
Park fun

I often frequent a local park by the lake in our town in the early afternoons. I usually always get to get on my knees a suck a cock and savour a sweet hot load of cum. Yesterday

When I got there, there were 3 other cars parked there. I walked the path into the woods headed towards the spot where I usually enjoy some cock. There standing was a guy I sucked off numerous times before, he had his hard cock out stroking it, upon seeing me he waved me over. I did not see anyone else around and as I got to him I dropped to my knees taking his cock into my mouth to the hilt and started working up and down on it. Suddenly I felt the presence of someone else and found the two other guys standing there with their clocks out. COCK HEAVEN for me. As they stood shoulder to shoulder in front of me I went from cock to cock sucking. I paused and told them I wanted each of them other's off into my open mouth so I could swallow all three loads at the same time. I cleaved my head back holding my mouth open as they each stroked off a hot load of cum into my mouth holding it all there until I could swallow it all together, after swallowing it all we parted ways but not before making plans to meet so that all three could fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The park

I was fortunate to have a large park virtually on my doorstep and I was the one who liked to go there after dark to cavort around semi naked or naked

I realised in my teens (16) that I was different and was drawn to men - even though I had girlfriends....not long after my 16th birthday I was propositioned by an older man in the park and ended up in the bushes with him, playing with and sucking his cock

It wasn't long after I discovered Lingerie ( mums and older sisters ) ... I mentioned this to my older man ( Jeremy ) and he asked if I would wear some for him ?

I told him I usually wore them at night when everyone else was in bed

" what do you wear?" He asked breathlessly

"Panties and stockings " I told him

"Can you get out after dark ?" He went on

"Oh yeah , no problem I come here often after dark "

As we spoke we were stroking each other slowly and he pressed me down to suck him.. I did so happily!!

After a few minutes he groaned and spurted , filling my mouth with cum and I came too exploding onto the grass!!

"Tonight at midnight?" He pleaded

I said yes and we both departed

I left the house at 11:45 and wandered over to the side entrance to the park , panties on and hold ups in my pocket of my shorts ( I had retrieved them from mums bin - a small ladder in the toe )

I sat on a bench and quickly drew the stockings up my legs and waited - at 12:05 Jeremy sauntered up and sat beside me , his eyes taking in the stockings on my legs

" you got panties on too?" He whispered... I nodded a yes

"Take your shorts off please "

I stood and slipped them off and sat back down

As soon as I sat , his hands were all over me , stroking and fondling it felt lovely

I was totally surprised when he pulled me close and kissed me - but it felt nice and I returned the kiss passionately

In the moonlight he had me parade in front of him as he stroked his cock , then had me stand in front while he sucked me!!... His hands stroking my stockings as he did

I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all ( first time he had sucked me )

Then led me to a grassy area where he fucked me ( another first )

I got home at 2am , thoroughly satisfied and eager for more.. I wanked myself to sleep!!

Jeremy and I had quite a few more nighttime meetings

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love park fun and i started dressing as a girl when i was a teen. Going there knowing that all men wanted was for me to suck their cocks and swallow cum or bend over and let them fuck my hot bum hole and have them fill it with warm semen turned me on a lot. Some nights i dont get much but on others although rare i get to be a cum dump for several men and head home with semen trickling down my thighs and i am a happy slut knowing i gave so much pleasure to those men. I have my outfit ready for my next outing a black crotchless bodysuit a pair of black side tie panties with fuck me printed on them a pair of black patent ankle boots a lovely short black stretch mini skirt and a short waist girls leather jacket and my long hair black wig. I love the feel and look it gives me just an absolute slut in it. Im Paul(a) and i love being a cumdump for anyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous