In the Pursuit of Coffee....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just the check please. And your phone number."

Kim's lips broke out in an enormous grin, and she hurriedly slapped the bill for the meal in front of him. Then, grabbing a paper napkin, she wrote on it, folded it, and neatly tucked it into the pocket of Jim's shirt.

"I hope we will see you soon", she said coquettishly.

"I am almost certain that you will", Jim replied with a warm smile.

------------------------------------------

The rest of Jim's day went by in a blur, but he was no longer hesitant. He moved and acted with purpose. Initially, Jim's first impulse was to call and invite her out to dinner. But, as he went over what had transpired this morning, he changed his mind. Fuck being careful! Fuck hesitating! For once, he was going to throw caution to the wind. He stopped on the way home long enough to buy some groceries for his dinner.... Hopefully, our dinner, he thought.

When he got home, he put the food away, took the napkin from his pocket and picked up his phone. His personal cynic was almost convinced he'd been set up, but all doubts were erased when he heard Kim's voice on the other end of the line. He asked if she would be willing to have dinner at 6pm tonight at his house, and she agreed without hesitation. He gave her the address, told her he was looking forward to seeing her tonight, and hung up.

He stopped and looked around his townhouse. For the first time in his life, being fastidious worked in his favor! He had very little to do to make his house presentable for company, but he set about straightening what little needed to be done.

Then, he settled down to cook.

----------------------------------------------

Kim pulled up at the address Jim had given her 15 minutes early. She checked her makeup in the car's rear-view mirror, then got out and walked up the short flight of steps to the door and pressed the doorbell. Jim opened the door to see Kim standing there, grasping a bottle of red wine. Gone were the blue jeans she wore at their first meeting. Gone was the checked gingham blouse. In their place, Kim wore a white silk blouse and a short-sleeved black coat, matched with a black pencil skirt, seamed stockings and stiletto heels.

"Hi! You look amazing. Please, come in." Jim said, and stood back to allow Kim to step over the threshold.

"Are my heels okay on the wooden floor, or would you like me to take them off?" she asked hesitantly.

"No, these floors are old, I'm sure they've seen plenty of heels before. You can keep them on, or take them off if you'd prefer. Your choice. Just make yourself comfortable."

Kim flashed a warm smile, and walked down the hallway, the sound of her heels echoing off the walls.

She looked around her at the house. For a townhouse, it appeared quite roomy. The end of the hall gave way to the lounge room, with a vaulted ceiling and what appeared to be a mezzanine entrance to the bedrooms.

"Here!" Kim said, offering Jim the bottle of wine. "I hope you like red?"

Jim silently took the bottle from her, walked a couple of steps to the kitchen, and produced a similar bottle from under the counter.

"I was banking on you liking red wine, too." he said with a chuckle. He retrieved a corkscrew from a drawer and deftly opened the bottle Kim had brought with her. He poured them each a glass of wine, and offered one to Kim. After accepting her glass and taking a sip, Kim said "You know, for a while there I didn't think you were going to 'take the bait', so to speak."

Jim laughed softly. "I'm a man, we don't get subtle hints. They need to be applied with a hammer! To be honest, I did not believe it was possible that an attractive woman your age could have any interest in a man like me". Kim set her glass down on the dining table, and moved to stand very close to Jim. Placing her hands gently on his chest, she looked up to him and said softly, "Do you mean, a man... of your age?". Jim's breath caught in his chest at her touch, and nodded slowly.

"Jim, believe it or not, there are some women who find ... a mature man....far more attractive than you obviously realize." She smiled up at him, and parted her lips, breathing deeply. "In fact, I..."

Moving quickly, Jim's hands cupped Kim's face and pulled her against him and kissed her. It was not the hesitant kiss of an inexperienced youth. It was not the kiss of a over-eager younger man. It was a kiss with passion. With depth.

Their tongues met in a sensuous dance, sliding against each other. Touching. Tasting. Languishing in the exquisite sensations that come with a desire to experience a partner in the most intimate manner possible. Breathing deeply, their kiss became more frenetic as their passions rose. Kim's hands fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, just as Jim tried to remove her jacket, each reluctant to end this first, ardent kiss. Inevitably, of course, they were forced to part if they wanted to go any further. Kim pulled back from Jim, each person's eyes locked on the other's face. She giggled slightly when she observed her lipstick smeared over Jim's mouth, and tenderly reached up in a vain attempt to wipe some of it from his lips and cheek. He took the opportunity to grab her hand, then, gently turning it palm up, he kissed first her palm, then her wrist... before opening his mouth and biting the inside of her forearm. Not hard enough to hurt. Nor hard enough to mark her pale flesh. But enough to infer his almost carnal hunger for the beautiful woman in his arms.

Kim closed her eyes slowly, and moaned. He gently peeled off her jacket, followed by her silken blouse, kissing and gently biting each part of her body as it was revealed. Jim paused as her clothing fell to the floor to admire the woman before him. A lace-trimmed bra barely hid her breasts, which rose and fell with each heavy breath she took.

"My god, but you are beautiful!" he said fervently. Kim blushed from her cheeks to her bosom. She reached behind her and unfastened her skirt, allowing it to join the rest of her clothing on the floor, and so revealing the rest of the lace-trimmed lingerie adorning her body.

"So beautiful!" Jim repeated, as he reached out to pull her against him once more. Again, their lips met and their tongues entwined. Jim's hands stroked Kim's body, tenderly running down her arms and sliding up her back. When he reached the clasp of her bra, it was simplicity itself to unfasten it and pull the straps from her shoulders. Once again, Kim moaned as he exposed yet another part of her body. With each item of clothing, she became more exposed, but she made no attempt to hide her nakedness. She reveled in it. She wanted him to see her naked, vulnerable, and yet exultant.

Jim stepped back just enough to see her breasts for the first time. Dropping to one knee, he tenderly cupped her left breast and rubbed his thumb over her nipple, which stiffened at the touch and sent shivers through her.

"Yes!", she hissed. "Please, don't just touch it. Suck it!" she pleaded, and Jim was only too happy to oblige. He covered her nipple with his lips, drawing her flesh into his mouth. Kim's reply was a deep moan that rose in pitch as Jim sucked harder, and then bit her nipple firmly.

"Fuck! Yes!", she groaned. Kim grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him against her breast, and Jim responded by releasing her nipple and biting the soft flesh of her large, full breast. Kim's sharp intake of breath hissed between her teeth as she threw her head back, her eyes flying wide open.

"That's it!" she cried. "Bite my nipple, please! Oh, fuck yes!"

Jim's moved his mouth from one breast to the other, biting her skin as he went. His teeth left a trail of slightly reddened marks across each tit, and Kim squealed and moaned with each nip. Sliding his hands down her body, he found the waistband of her panties and slowly dragged them to the floor. He paused long enough for Kim to step out from the last piece of lingerie to leave her body, before he grabbed her butt with both hands and pulled her neatly trimmed pussy to his face. Jim inhaled slowly, savoring her scent. Kim placed her hands on Jim's head and applied a little pressure, silently encouraging him to do more than just smell her sex. She needed to feel his touch on her cunt. She longed for his tongue, his fingers, his cock, and Jim's slow pace was driving her crazy. Whimpering quietly, she whispered "please...".

Returning to his feet, Jim swept the virtually naked woman into his arms, and moved to the leather Chesterfield. He laid her gently on the cold leather before once again leaning forward to smell Kim's cunt. Kim parted her legs slowly and slid one hand down to her pussy, caressing her labia lightly. She grinned wickedly.

"See anything you like, sir?" she said with a voice like syrup.

"Why yes, m'dear, actually I do."

Jim's leaned over quickly, and ran his tongue the full length of Kim's cunt. She arched her back a bit and murmured "Finally! Oh God, don't you dare stop!"

"I have no intention of stopping, girl!"

Kim moaned again, and Jim leaned down to suck her clit into his mouth. Her tangy juices were as ambrosia to Jim, and he slid each arm under her legs. Pulling her to him, he bobbed his head slightly, alternately sucking Kim's clit into his mouth before allowing it to slowly pull back across his teeth.

Kim ran her hands through his hair, before grabbing a fistful of hair in each hand, as if she needed to keep Jim from pulling away. He had no intention of stopping! Every so often, Jim would stop fellating her clit and run his tongue the full length of her cunt to mop up the copious amounts of slick liquids leaking from Kim's pussy.

Kim's grip tightened, and Jim slid first one, then two fingers inside her quivering vaginal opening. Twisting his hand palm-up, he sought and found the sensitive spongy spot roughly behind Kim's clit, pressing and rubbing the region deftly. He resumed sucking on her clit, and Kim began bucking on the couch. She wrapped her legs tightly around Jim's head and cried out his name as her juices released along with her orgasm, squirting and spraying Jim's face and chest with a warm clear liquid.

As she came down from the bliss of her orgasm, Kim looked down to see Jim's face and shirt dripping wet. Her eyes flew wide and she slapped her hand over her mouth.

"Oh, Jim! I'm sorry..."

He grinned at her, like a cat that had devoured the cream. He literally tore the front of his shirt open, and wiping the excess fluid from his face, threw the sodden garment behind him.

"Fuck! That... was... awesome!" he growled. Kim giggled with relief and amusement as Jim struggled to rid himself of his clothing as fast as his slippery hands could manage.

Finally free of clothing, Jim stood naked before her. His rampant cock bobbed rhythmically with his heartbeat, a tiny stream of pre-cum trickling down its length. Kim's eyes focused on the stiff prick barely a few feet from her face, and she smiled wickedly. Standing beside Kim's reclining body, he held out a hand. She reached up and took his hand, and Jim effortlessly pulled Kim up from the sofa and to her feet. Holding the small woman against his body, they kissed passionately again and with abandon.

"I'm hungry", Kim said softly.

Jim paused and looking back towards the kitchen, he opened his mouth to offer her the dinner he had promised and which was yet to be prepared. Kim slipped from his embrace, and slid down his body.

"No, Jim, I'm not hungry for food."

A low moan escaped his lips as Kim slid her lips over the head of Jim's cock. Grasping the base of his erection, she slid her tongue over the tip of his cock, lapping up the pre-cum and looking up at him from her knees. He looked down and her eyes held his gaze. Deliberately, without breaking her stare, she parted her lips again and slipped his cock into her mouth as far as she could without choking. Just as deliberately, she sucked firmly on his rigid member as she pulled her head back, leaving a faint trail of lipstick along the length of his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck! God, that feels fantastic!" Jim breathed as he watched her once again slowly slide the length of his prick between her lips and into the slick warmth of her mouth. "Oh fuck, yes! Just.... fuck!".

Kim tried to giggle with a mouthful of Jim's cock, but it wasn't possible. She pulled him from her mouth long enough to laugh softly.

"Is that to your liking, Mr Peterson?" she murmured softly.

"oh my God, yes!"

"You haven't seen anything yet!", she crowed. Turning her attention back to the stiff cock before her, Kim started to bob her head back and forth quickly, and the wet sounds made by her mouth seemed to echo throughout the room. Jim closed his eyes tightly and lifted his face toward the ceiling, his mouth agape in a silent cry to the heavens.

With one hand on the base of Jim's cock, and the other hand gently cradling his balls, Kim slowed the rhythm slightly but increased the pressure on the shaft in her mouth. Saliva ran down her chin, and down her hand, as she drooled over his cock. She felt the skin of his scrotum tighten and his balls lift away from her palm, and knew his climax was close. So did Jim.

"Um... Kim, if you don't stop, I'll cum in your mouth. Kim?"

With a sudden lunge, Kim grabbed onto his buttocks and pulled the entire length of Jim's rigid cock into her mouth, the head of his prick pointing down her throat.... and stayed there. She didn't need to wait long. With a guttural moan, Jim's prick erupted, sending cum down Kim's throat. Unable to breathe, Kim pulled back sufficiently to draw air into her lungs, and let her mouth fill with his jism.

She swallowed what she could, and then let the remainder seep past her lips and flow down her chin.

Looking up, she met his eyes and grinned. Using a finger, she wiped cum from her chin and sucked her finger clean. Jim's chest heaved as he came down from the orgasmic peak elicited by Kim's ministrations. He looked down again at the woman kneeling before him, and said "Wow! Just....wow."

Kim giggled again, then leaned forward slightly to kiss the tip of Jim's flaccid cock, licking a drop of cum from the end as she did so. She stood up, and wiped the back of her hand across her mouth and cheek. "Shall we take this party elsewhere?", she said with a smile. Jim took her by the hand, and turned to the stairs leading to the upper level and the bedrooms.

"Absolutely, my dear lady. But I may need a moment to catch my breath."

"Oh, don't worry, sir! I know just what will help you recover." she said and laughed playfully.

Jim led her into his bedroom, and threw the comforter back over the foot of the bed. Moving before him, Kim placed her hands on Jim's chest and gently but firmly pushed him back onto the bed. Jim lay back, content to let his lover take the lead. After all, she had pursued him at the cafe. Why shouldn't he just let her have her way?

Kim knelt on the bed and moved forward on all fours, looking for all the world like a big cat stalking its prey. She drew level with his flaccid cock, and leaned down to once again suck it into her mouth. It wasn't long before his dick was once again standing tall. She threw her leg over his body, and lowered her hips until her wet cunt met Jim's cock, pressing it back against his abdomen. With her eyes partially closed and a mischievous smile on her lips, Kim began rocking her hips gently, sliding her pussy along the underside of his cock and eliciting another groan from Jim's lips.

"How's that feel, Mr Peterson?" she giggled. Formally addressing him while she ground her hips against his erection was such an absurd juxtaposition that she couldn't help but find it funny.

"Fucking amazing!" was his response.

"So how does this feel, sir?" she asked as, lifting her hips slightly, she raised his cock sufficiently to slip the tip between her labia before letting gravity pull her down its shaft. Kim moaned as she felt his dick fill her cunt, while Jim was a little more vocal:

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" he exclaimed.

Kim grinned. "Oh my fucking God, indeed. Your cock feels fucking fantastic!"

Jim grabbed her hips lightly, watching this beautiful woman rock back and forth on his shaft. Her tits swayed with every movement of Kim's hips, and without thinking Jim reached up and firmly grasped her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.... and squeezed. Kim's eyes and mouth opened wide.

"Ah! Yes! Squeeze them! Pull my nipples hard! Fuuuck!".

With somewhat of a sadistic pleasure, Jim increased the pressure on Kim's teats and was rewarded with another ecstatic moan. She unconsciously began to rock her hips faster as her mind went blank. All that existed was the exquisite pain in her nipples, and the pleasure radiating from her cock-filled pussy. Panting rapidly, a string of profanity issued from Kim's lips. "Fuck! Yes, pull those nipples! Fuck! Shit! OhmyfuckingGodyes!! Oh! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!! Oh yes, fuck me Daddy!! Fuck me! Fill my cunt, Daddy! Fuuuucck!

Squeezing her eyes tightly, Kim's second orgasm of the night rushed through her body. Her body shook as if electrified as spasm after spasm racked her frame. With another final squeal, her cunt squirted again, covering Jim's loins with the slippery bodily fluid. Still panting, Kim shuddered again as Jim began to repeatedly thrust his cock deep within her pussy.

"Oh, fuck! Yes... One more, Daddy. I can feel it! So close.. Fuck me Daddy! Oh Go-o-o-o-d Yes!"

Jim clenched his teeth and grunted "I'm gonna cum...".

"Fuck yes! Fill my cunt! I want it!! Give me your cum, Daddy!" Kim screamed, as yet another orgasm caused her to shake uncontrollably.

Jim grunted again, thrusting his hips skywards as his semen flooded Kim's cunt. Almost immediately, the thick white fluid began seeping out of her pussy with each contraction and ejaculation from Jim's cock. Kim moaned as her body fell forward and she came to rest with her torso lying atop Jim's chest and her knees alongside his hips.

They lay like that for what seemed like hours, but mere minutes passed until their breathing returned to normal. Kim slid her legs back into a more comfortable prone position, and she rolled off Jim's body to lie beside him. As their minds cleared of the post-coital bliss, reality reasserted itself. Kim's eyes opened, her face reflecting a mixture of dread and trepidation. She shifted so that she was propped on one elbow, and turned to look at Jim.

"Um...." she began, biting her lower lip.

"Yes?"

"I... I...um.... I got a bit... carried away there..."

"I noticed.", Jim replied, trying to keep a straight face.

"I didn't intend... I mean... oh god! Please don't think poorly of me!" she wailed.

Jim lifted his head to look back at the obviously worried woman. "Why on Earth would I think poorly of you?" he exclaimed.

"I.... I called you.... Daddy." she whimpered. "I'm sor.."

Jim placed a finger over her mouth, cutting off her apology. "I noticed. And it was the most fucking sexiest thing I've heard anyone call me in a long, long time.".

"You mean, you're not upset?!"

"Kim..." Jim replied, "You can call me 'Daddy' any time you want... as long as I can call you 'babygirl' in return.".

Kim threw her arms around Jim's neck and started showering his face with little kisses. "Deal!", she cried out happily.

"However, there is one thing we need to address." he added.

"There is? Oh my, what?"

"We haven't had our dinner, and I'm starving!" Jim said, grinning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim slowly woke the next morning as the sunlight streamed into his bedroom. His legs were tangled in the linen, and as usual, his pillow was missing. He groaned softly as his body protested every movement.

A slender arm came from his left and laid across his chest, and Kim's disheveled visage swam into his view. She grinned sleepily. "G'mornin'" she mumbled.