All Comments on 'In the Pursuit of Pleasure'

by Teller69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Easy 5* story. Would love a part 2

Paul4playPaul4playabout 3 years ago

Ah, yes!

Wonderful sexual tension and character development in a short tale of romance and lust, and passion!

Indeed, you made me exquisitely erect: hard, throbbing, and eager for release....

And just as you planned....my orgasm was spectacular!

Thank you!

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowabout 3 years ago

It seems that Miss Cupid has arranged a life for a Dame, rather than a Domme, but sometimes it takes some detours to arrive at the desired destination. And here it seems not only one arrived in time...

Very thrilling to see the story through the different eyes of the characters, this way it became a multi-faceted gem.

It would be lovely to see a sequel, but, well, they seem to have had their happy end already.

Thanks for writing and sharing this spicy romance, a perfect combination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeller69@Teller69
I prefer to leave most of my stories open-ended. This allows me as a writer to add on if my imagination allows or leave the story to play out in my readers mind. Currently working on my first book. Will share bits of it here. Please check my website for for book releases. I ho...