In the Pursuit of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teller69
Teller69
25 Followers

Teddy looked at her with stars dancing in his eyes. A new Domme? He hadn't had one since Mary. Could be fun. Mary looked at him, "She's quite beautiful, I think you will really like her." she said reassuringly.

Ted smiled, "I'm sorry, I wasn't even thinking about that. I have no doubt she is very attractive. I would love to help. It could be a lot of fun."

Mary's smile lit up the table, "Oh Teddy!!! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me. I will set up the meet and greet and get the details to you." Then she jumped up and hugged him. His favorite reward with her was always when they could snuggle. She would wrap her arms around him and he could nuzzle her neck.

They decided to have dinner and ordered cheeseburgers and fries, both switching over to soda, she with a diet cola and he with a regular cola. They talked about all that had happened to them over the past year. It took a little while, but soon Ted relaxed, dropped the 'Miss' and felt like he was in the company with a friend.

Mary was absolutely ecstatic that Teddy had agreed to do this for her. Teddy was the perfect starter for Lisa to get her bearings and learn how to be a Domme. She couldn't wait to text her later. For now, Mary was just enjoying Teddy's company. He could hold a conversation and had a wonderful sense of humor. She really enjoyed his company, but she couldn't wait to get home and call Lisa.

Lisa was jolted awake by the ringing of the phone. Not happy about her sleep being disturbed, she answered in a raspy voice, "Someone better be dead."

Mary laughed, "It's me silly. Are you already asleep?"

"Mmmm" Lisa groaned, "Um yeah, that's what most people do at 11pm."

Mary said, rather dismissively, "Oh please, you own your own business and, on most days, work from your own home. You have enough money from your husband's death to never work again. So shush." Mary could hear the sigh on the other end. But she ignored it, this was too important.

"So..." Mary said excitedly, "I have some news for you. I have set you up with an old sub of mine. He is really eager to meet you." There was silence. She didn't know if Lisa was thinking about it or fell asleep. Not hearing deep breathing, she figured Lisa was processing the information, so she patiently waited.

"Ok." Lisa said hesitantly. "So how does this work exactly?"

Mary went on to explain the first meeting was nothing more than a meet and greet, an opportunity for the two of them to see if there is any chemistry. There are no rules, except Mary strongly suggested there not be any sexual stuff. "Make it only about getting to know one another. He may try, although Teddy doesn't usually overstep boundaries, but if he does, just simply tell him no. If you're not feeling it, tell him so. If he isn't, he will tell you. Don't take offense to it. There's no reason to. The best relationship is like any other relationship, there has to be chemistry. Without it, it will not be fun."

"Okay. Set it up," Lisa said. "Now, I'm going back to sleep. Text me the details once they're made. And Mary, thank you."

Mary smiled, "Of course. It's what we do. Love ya sleepy head."

"Love you too. Bye."

The next few days went by in a daze for Lisa. She was so nervous about this meet and greet. When the day finally arrived, as each hour passed, she became more and more nervous. By the time it was an hour away, she thought she would have to cancel. She and Ted exchanged a few texts over the last few days, getting to know each other, but she hadn't really been out with anyone in a couple of years. A few one-night stands, but that had been a while ago as well. While getting ready, Lisa just would pause from time to time, take a deep breath and give herself a pep talk to try and soothe her nerves.

Ted was excited and of course nervous. He couldn't imagine Mary having bad or even ugly friends, but if she was too pretty, he might find it difficult to speak. Those stunning women made him tongue tied. As per usual, he arrived early. He was going to order some wine, but remembered Lisa saying she didn't drink. So ice water would do until she got there. He didn't even know if she liked a man to order ahead. He was fidgety but trying to keep it under control. Some Dommes absolutely hated that about him. It was an issue he was working on.

He looked up from his phone to survey the room as the meeting time was approaching. He saw her. For a moment, it seemed as if the rest of the world melted away. She had long, curly, fiery red hair that seemed to frame her thick, curvy body. The way it swished around her gave him goosebumps. She had piercing green eyes that seemed to illuminate from within her. Her lips looked soft, not too plump, but not thin. She had a very large bosom. His jaw dropped; this was her. He just knew it. As she approached, he was suddenly aware of his surroundings again. He jumped out of his chair, a bit too quickly and knocked it backward. He quickly set it upright and turned around to greet the most beautiful woman he had ever had the pleasure to have dinner with. He could feel his face flush red.

"Ted?" she asked in a slight southern twang.

Oh God, he thought. Her voice was like butter. "H-hello, Lisa?" He stammered.

They shook hands. Lisa was drinking him in. He was very tall, well over 6 feet, with broad shoulders, and although he seemed pretty toned, she did notice a little belly. She liked that. Shoulders and belly were her thing. He had sandy brown hair and the purest blue eyes she had ever seen. He was very attractive, but he seemed almost more nervous than she was!

They sat at the table. Ted pulled out her chair for her. As he sat down, he said, "I decided not to order drinks as I wasn't sure what you preferred. I know you said you didn't drink. I hope that's ok?" It was more of a question than a statement.

Lisa smiled, "It's perfectly fine. I appreciate you remembering my likes and dislikes." She paused, trying to think of something to break the silence. "So, how long have you and Mary known each other?" Ted smiled at the mention of Mary's name. Lisa found that very sweet.

"Mis-um- Mary and I have actually known each other for a while. However, we haven't been," he lowered his voice, "intimate with each other for a long time now. Our partnership only lasted a year or so."

Lisa looked at him for a moment, "You were in love with her?"

Ted's eyes widened slightly, "No. I mean, I could've. I definitely cared for her a great deal. Still do. It's one of the things that ultimately ended our partnership. I was beginning to have feelings. She told me from the very beginning that there wouldn't be anything more between us. It's not what she wanted. She is also a bit more than I really prefer."

"I'm sorry." Lisa suddenly felt bad for asking so many questions about her friend and this man. "Let's switch topics, shall we?" For a moment, Ted got lost in her green eyes. She smiled at him and his heart stopped for a moment. Gosh she was beautiful.

He was suddenly aware he was staring, "Um, yes. I would like to know more about you. If that's ok."

Lisa's smile widened, "Of course it is. I'd like to know more about you as well."

The conversation between them flowed easily all night. They talked through dinner about their mutual love of cooking and the beach. At some point, they switched over to drinking coffee. They shared a dessert as they chatted about Shakespeare. Sometimes they forgot where they were and laughed a little too loudly. Ted was completely captivated by Lisa. He wanted to always keep a smile on her face, she had one of the best he'd ever seen. He desperately wanted to move the conversation to other things, but felt it was best to let her bring it up.

Suddenly, the waitress appeared. "Hi. I'm really sorry to interrupt, but we're going to be closing in about an hour and we really need to get the dining room cleaned."

Ted and Lisa looked around and realized they were the only patrons still left. "Of course," Ted said. They looked at each other and smiled. Lisa giggled a little and suddenly Ted could feel the blood rush from his brain and a tingle in his pants. NO! Absolutely not, he said to himself, not now. That isn't what this is about. Keep it under control.

They gathered their things and stepped into the summer night. Ted walked her to her car where they stood a bit chatting. "So, I guess this is goodnight?" Ted asked.

Lisa looked at him and again was struck with just how handsome he was. Focus, Mary said no hanky-panky. Stay focused Lisa. "We probably should. But, if I'm being honest, I'm really not wanting it to end just yet. I feel like we're just really getting started."

Ted was thrilled to hear her say this, he was thinking the exact same thing. "I have an idea. We could go to the Diner; they're open all night." He paused, "I mean, if you like."

Lisa smiled, "I'd like that very much Ted."

The way she said his name made him giddy. He couldn't help but smile. "Your car? Mine? Or would you prefer to drive separately?"

She thought a moment, "Why don't you drive? I sense nothing bad about you. Besides, I know Mary better than anyone; she must trust you with me, otherwise she would never have arranged this." This thoroughly pleased him. He reached out his hand and the moment she touched him, he felt electricity course through his body. He walked her around to the other side his truck and opened the door for her.

Once at the Diner, they found a booth in the back corner. There weren't a lot of customers in there, but they really wanted privacy. The waitress brought them coffee and then they were finally alone. Lisa sipped her coffee, looking up at Ted. It made the blood rush from his brain again and he had to fight to stay in control. Finally, Lisa set her cup down. Her facial expression turned a bit serious. Her voice quieter than normal, she said, "I suppose we should really begin discussing the whole reason we're here." She took a deep breath, "I'll be honest, I'm still on the fence about this whole lifestyle. I've never been one to make demands of a partner. I've always been more of the one giving control than taking it. To say I am a little scared is, well, an understatement. I'm not a kinky person. I could never hurt someone in any fashion. Even if they wanted it." She looked down, "I'm not really sure I could give you what you are seeking."

Ted looked at her for a moment. She was much more powerful than she realized. She had a ton of heart, which just made her that much more beautiful. He smiled, "There are different levels to this. It is definitely not a one size fits all. No two partnerships are alike. It's about what you and your partner enjoy. I personally am considered vanilla in this world. I don't want to be degraded or hurt either. Well," he grinned, "a smack on the bottom from time to time isn't a bad thing, but I don't want to actually be spanked. My biggest turn on is simply pleasing my partner. I like to know what you like, what turns you on, what makes you orgasm. Then, it's my job to do it, to please you. Your wish is my command."

Lisa sat with this for a moment. Her brow furrowed and she asked, "But I thought actual intercourse wasn't common in these kinds of relationships?"

Ted could feel his face flush and his cock tingle at the mere thought of being inside her. He took a deep breath to calm himself, "It's not common. The Domme feels that is giving up power. It's very common for the Domme to use a toy to penetrate the sub, or even for herself and the sub watch her, but actual traditional sex is not something usually practiced. It's not that it never happens, it's just not the usual method. But as the Domme, if that is what you wish for, then as the sub, it would be a joy to accommodate."

He could see her relax, she sounded relieved when she said, "Good. I happen to really like 'traditional' sex." She suddenly felt herself stir down there. It wasn't the first time during the evening, but just thinking about being with him made her a bit wet. It was the other stuff she'd been worried about. She really liked him. His eyes were like an ocean of blue and she desperately wanted to swim in them. She looked down at her watch and her eyes widened, "OH!" she chuckled, "It's past 1am." She looked up at him and smiled. "We should probably call it a night."

As much as he hated to say goodnight to her, he knew she was right, "Yes, you're right, we probably should."

On the way back to the restaurant where they had left her car, they chatted about this and that, really just enjoying the companionship of the other person. They both felt like they were floating after such a wonderful night. But, as with anything, the night had to end. Lisa's heart sank a bit when she saw the restaurant in sight. Ted pulled in right next to her car and put his truck in park. They sat in silence a moment, as each of them was trying to find the right words.

"You say you're not into any kind of kink; if you don't mind telling me, what is your 'thing'?" Ted asked. Lisa sat for a moment and pondered his question.

"Well, hmmm, the best way I can describe it, simply put, my thing is passion." His eyes widened slightly as she spoke, "Not just any passion, but the earth-shattering kind. Where the mental and physical attraction is so strong, you crave each other. Every time just leaves you wanting more. Kisses so deep they leave you not knowing whose air you're breathing. When your body feels empty without them. The mere sound of their voice soothes you. That is my 'thing'." She looked down, almost...almost sad.

He was confused. Why did she look so sad about this? "That is wonderful!" he said excitedly. When she looked at him, he thought his heart was going to break in a million pieces. The sadness there, the tears forming in her eyes...it broke him. "What is wrong? Please don't be sad. I-I don't understand what's wrong." She took a deep breath before she spoke.

Like drawing in strength, "I've never had it," she whispered.

He was dumbfounded. How is that possible? How could the most beautiful creature he had ever seen have never experienced that? He was at a loss for words. This overwhelming feeling of wanting to kiss her washed over him. He leaned forward, then abruptly stopped himself. He didn't want to offend her.

She looked at him, caught off guard and completely confused, she asked, "Why did you stop?"

He quickly said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that. I didn't mean --" he stopped to gather himself before he began to ramble, "I know the rules. This is nothing more than a meet and greet. I don't want to violate your boundaries. I just" He paused and took a deep breath, "I just really like you. I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and, and I had this overwhelming urge to kiss you. Like, all night. But-" In a quick motion, Lisa leaned over, grabbed his face and kissed him.

At first, it was new, but it didn't take long for them to find their rhythm together. It was a deep, kiss. Both seemed hungry for the other. It didn't take long for Lisa to move on top of him, straddling him. Ted wrapped his arms around her. He could feel her body against him and it felt like heaven. The heat and electricity she stirred in him made him dizzy. He was instantly hard. He hadn't felt like that in a very long time.

It had been so long since Lisa had kissed a man, or even felt a man's body against hers. She wanted him. She desperately needed to be wanted. For the first time in her life, she actually felt that from Ted. She moaned through their kisses as she felt his hard-on press against her already wet pussy. And in that moment, she had made up her mind. If he was willing, she wanted him to come back to her place.

Lisa pulled back and looked at him. "Ted" she said quietly. "Would you like to come home with me tonight?"

Ted looked at her in disbelief. Was he dreaming? Did she really just ask him to come home with her? "Absolutely." he said.

He followed her home in complete shock that he'd gotten so lucky. How often did any man, let alone an introvert like himself, get the opportunity to come home with a stunningly beautiful woman the first night. But he didn't just want a one night stand. He had to talk to her about that. He needed to be sure that this was the beginning of something between them. If it were just a partnership, he could live with that. He hoped for more, but he would not be greedy. He would accept what she could give.

They arrived at her house and again began kissing at the door. He was a good kisser, Lisa thought. He knew exactly what to do with his lips and tongue. The way he held her close to him was a wonderful feeling. Finally separating, they went inside.

She told him to have a seat on the couch as she disappeared into the kitchen to grab bottles of water. When she came back, she sat the water on the table. She had already taken off her sandals so she sat down next to him on the couch and pulled her legs under her. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment, just drinking it in. Finally, Ted broke the silence, "I don't want this to be a one-night stand. I mean, if that's what you need, that's what I'll give. But if I'm honest, I haven't had this much fun just talking to someone in a very long time. If you're open to it, I'd love to see where this goes."

Lisa smiled, and said, "Really? I would've thought one-night stands were the thing most men wanted, no commitment, no baggage."

Ted shook his head, "I can't speak for most men, but that's not what I'm about. Especially when it's someone like you. It feels like a once in a lifetime opportunity. I don't want to look back one day thinking I let something good slip through my fingers."

Lisa leaned into him and they kissed. This time, it was a softer kiss; more tenderness than need. He pulled his head back, looked at her for a moment, and said, "But you have to realize, I am a sub in the bedroom. Not that I won't take charge, but you'll have to tell me you want that. It's what turns me on, pleasing you. Honestly, I don't really care about getting off myself, that's not what it's about for me. It's hard to explain, but it's knowing I am pleasing you. The gleam in your eye, the pleasure on your face and through your body. The strength and control you show. I crave it. I need it."

Lisa looked at him. Her eyes shifted from his beautiful blue eyes, down to his lips. She reached over and gently ran her thumb over his beautiful lips. She realized how comfortable she was with him. She wasn't second guessing her actions. She wasn't nervous or feeling out of her element. She looked directly in his eyes, and after a moment, she said, "I can't promise anything. I can't say there won't be times I'll forget to do that. What I can promise, is I will try. And if for some reason I am beginning to forget my role, can you promise that you will sit me down and talk to me about it?" Ted, losing himself in her eyes, shook his head yes.

"Good," she said. "What would make me happy right now, is you." With that, she grabbed his hand and led him into her bedroom. They stood there, his tall frame hovering over her. She looked up at him and allowed herself to completely immerse into his deep blue eyes. Her hands on his chest, she slid them up; at the same time, he leaned toward her, waiting to be completely taken by her. They kissed; this time, the need was stronger, the passion burning brighter.

Lisa began to unbutton his shirt as they kissed. She stopped and looked up at him with a smile. In a whisper, she said, "I need you to wait for me. I'll be right back." Then she turned and disappeared behind a door that looked as if it led to a bathroom.

Lisa looked at herself in the mirror for a moment. She was surprised at herself and how calm she was. She pulled out the little cami & panty set she had reserved for this occasion. She was hoping he would like it. It wasn't the typical black leather or red lace. No thongs, as she wasn't crazy about those. No, this was simple. A white satin cami with spaghetti straps and lace trim that really showed off her large breasts and some bikini cut matching white panties. Everyone she had ever known told her how good white looked on her. So she took a chance. She looked in the mirror, bent over and fluffed her curls and stepped back into the bedroom.

Teller69
Teller69
25 Followers