In the Pursuit of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened the door, she found him sitting on the floor, shirt still off. He had removed his shoes but still had his jeans on. He looked up at her and she swore she saw him stop breathing. She walked slowly, methodically towards him, the bottom of the cami, swishing around her hips. Here goes nothing she thought.

He couldn't move when he saw her. All he could do was stare at how breathtaking she was. His heart was going to beat out of his chest. He was so used to black leather; he couldn't remember when anyone had ever worn white for him. She radiated and it was stunning. He watched her intensely as she slowly walked to him, the fabric rubbing her skin, her curls bouncing seductively around her. He didn't dare move.

She was in front of him now. He drank her in. She put her foot up on his shoulder and leaned down to him, "Make me quiver" she whispered.

He kissed the side of her foot, then up to her ankle, up the inside of her leg. He noticed how soft her skin was. Like velvet. He got to her knee and stopped. He looked up at her and asked, "May I keep going? Please?"

She looked down at him with a smile and ran her fingers through his hair, "I expect it." He was already almost fully erect and that short little answer made him like a rock.

He went back to kissing her leg, working his way up to her knee, then the inside of her thigh. She let out a light moan. He felt that tingle in his pants. He knew it wouldn't be long before he felt the precum. She had him worked up well. He looked up at her as he continued his quest, her head was back, and she was completely submerged in his touches and kisses.

She felt his breath on her heat. Her head got foggy and she could feel her knees weaken. It had been so long. She stopped him, "Can we...um..Let's move to the bed." Ted stood, and before she could walk to the bed, he pulled her close to him and kissed her. As they kissed, he began taking her clothes off. They moved closer to the bed. He guided her down, then began kissing down her body: her neck, then her breasts. Kissing, licking, sucking and even nibbling her body. His mouth felt like heaven all over her body. He kissed her thick pussy lips, then the inside of her thighs.

He moved to the foot of the bed and laid the front half of his body between her legs. He smelled her and her aroma was intoxicating. A sweet dew and he felt his mouth water. But he was determined to take his time. She was clean shaven, which didn't matter to him. He liked hair too. He kissed along the fold where her leg connected to her body, then the other side.

She could feel his breath on her pussy, and it was driving her crazy, but she was enjoying it immensely. He took his time and she loved that. It was as if he didn't want to leave any tiny part of her unkissed. She felt him make his way to her labia. He ran his lips over them. She let out a moan, louder than the soft little whimpers she had been making. She felt his tongue slide over the outside, then trace the inside. Every time his tongue touched her swollen little clit, she wanted to grind, but she controlled herself. Not wanting to speed it up, she just enjoying the attention he was giving her.

She tasted so sweet; he slowly dragged his tongue from her wet little hole, all the way to the top of her slit, making sure to really slow down as he hit her clit. Her moans were getting louder, and he could feel the precum leak out of his cock. He thought if she kept moaning like that, she would make him cum. He wouldn't mind that at all. He kept switching from long slow licks from her hole to her top, to then teasing her with licking and sucking her juicy lips. He thought for sure he could feel her clit throb on his tongue.

He began his attack, rapidly flicking her clit with his tongue, then soft sucking. Her hips were grinding now, and it was driving him crazy. He looked up at her as he worked her sweet little pussy. Her eyes were closed, joyous moans coming from her lips, and her hands gripping the sheets. He slipped two fingers inside her; she was so tight and wet. She let out a loud moan as his fingers stretched her. His tongue assaulting her clit now, nonstop. Suddenly her hand was on his head, her hips grinding faster. This was the part he loved the most. She was climbing the ladder. He fingered her a little faster, pausing with each thrust to make the 'come here' motion inside her.

The tingling in her toes spread quickly through her body and she knew she was close. Her mind and body were losing control as her climax took over. Instead of trying to control it as she had in the past, she let it all go. She grabbed his head, pushing him into her. His tongue crazy on her clit; her back arching as she fucked his face. She began screaming, "FASTER! FASTER!" Her toes curled. Her body shook. "YES! YES! LICK IT!" SHE SCREAMED.

Her juices were pouring out of her and he lapped them up like a hungry animal. He didn't realize it, but he had begun moving his own hips, fucking the air. As soon as she burst open, he felt himself release and he moaned and groaned into her pussy as he continued to lick and suck every drop of her up. She scooted her butt away from him, shaking uncontrollably. He stayed there, on his knees, watching her. She was so fucking beautiful. As her body began to calm, he was very aware of the wetness in his pants.

She looked at him and a smile spread across her face. "Get up here," He smiled back, it wasn't often he was invited on the bed. He stood and looked at her. He felt his face flush and he said, "I kinda had an accident."

She pushed herself up onto her elbows, her eyes widened, she smiled, "Oh, I like that. Doing that made you cum?" She asked, a little surprised. He shook his head yes. "Get naked" she said. "Then come get into the bed with me." He eagerly did as she instructed.

As soon as he was in the bed, they came together, arms wrapped around one another, her head was on his chest. He played with her hair as she rested. He couldn't remember the last time he felt like this about someone. She looked up at him, then moved up and kissed him. It began as a tender kiss, sharing the taste of her. Their kisses got deeper as the need began to grow again. Their naked bodies pressed against each other. She could feel his cock growing against her, so she wrapped a leg around him and pulled him closer to her hot, wet pussy. She rolled him on his back and straddled him. She pulled back and looked at him. With a grin she said, "Now I want you to fuck me. Fuck me good."