In the Realm of the Sex Scene

Story Info
Actress takes on an edgy scene to rebuild her career.
3k words
4.67
24.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrote this one pretty quick. Not sure where it belongs, but it has an exhibitionist angle, so I'll go with that. Hope you enjoy!

*****

I'd been in a slump for five years, ever since my drunk driving arrest. These days, I was lucky to get cast in direct-to-video movies, but now I had an opportunity to work with Alfred Picard, one of the greatest auteurs of our era, both as a writer and director. All his movies were produced by small, independent houses, but every one had been critically acclaimed. Perhaps the reason my agent was called, was because of my slump. Very few known actresses would accept this role. One particular scene, extremely explicit in nature, was written in the first three pages of the script.

The scene in question involves the leading lady's character (her name is Rebecca, coincidentally, just like mine) waking up to her husband masturbating over her face. She opens her eyes and doesn't appear particularly interested or disgusted - at least at first - that is, until he ejaculates all over her. A look of "contempt" was to be expressed as the last of his load is sprayed across her chin.

The scene was a metaphor to the couple's marriage, empty... shallow... perhaps a bit heartless... but on a road trip to see the husband's frail, elderly grandparents, a series of ill events involve the two that challenges everything they know and love about each other. I thought the script was brilliant, and thinking on it, figured if it was Helen Mirren or Judi Dench in their primes, they would have taken on the role. Besides, this was a real Hollywood production, and we would obviously use special, physical effects to film this edgy scene, likely a realistic-looking dildo and a paste of sorts, for the ejaculate. The whole scene would get perhaps six or eight seconds of screen time, I figured.

I couldn't turn the part down, even if I thought the script was shit, which I didn't. I needed the exposure (well, not the cumming-on-my-face thing), but I needed something to elevate my career, and working with Alfred Picard was a bridge to that success. Being cast in overtly sexual scenes had worked for a few other actresses before, and I hoped it did the same for me now, because a few weeks later, I was on set, naked under a thin sheet.

I was on a bed, in an open studio setting, with cast and staff members all around. Peter Walls, my co-star, was standing nearby with a fake penis in his hands, protruding from a pair of tan boxers. Robert Mills, the set director, approached me after the fourth take. "Rebecca, we don't have the budget for CGI, and this prosthetic just isn't convincing. Would you allow Peter to stroke his penis in front of you for the scene? We'll cut in the dildo for the orgasm sequence, of course."

I was more shocked that Peter agreed to it, than me. It seemed very intrusive, but even I could tell the dildo didn't look natural when Peter was stroking it. What shocked me even more than that, however, is Peter's cock was bigger than the fake penis, by several inches in girth and length. Twenty minutes later, we were under the hot lights, with me pretending to sleep, while my co-actor did his thing.

"Action!" called the director.

I soon heard Peter thumping his real penis above me. As written in the scene, I slightly turn, the sheet almost exposing a breast, before lazily opening my eyes, only to witness my husband committing this invasive act. I yawn, saying nothing, and scooch up an inch or so, trying to pretend not to care what he was doing - again, just as described in the scene - except this time, unlike with the dildo, I found my eyes darting to Peter's cock. It wasn't grotesquely huge, but it was damn impressive, with perfect proportions and a slight, upward curve.

"CUT!" yelled Alfred. "Rebecca, you need to show a little less interest, please."

I coughed and nodded, getting back into position, taking one last glance at Peter going to town on his peter. Even between takes, he wasn't stopping. It took me four tries to get my eyes off it, or when they were on it, not to give away any expression, other than contempt. Finally, the director shouted cut a final time, before calling for the dildo again.

"I'm glad he did," whispered Peter, as he tucked his hard cock away under his shorts. He giggled, looking at me. "If not, it wouldn't have been much longer before we shot the orgasm sequence naturally."

I laughed back at him, realizing he had been furiously stroking his cock for twenty minutes. "Just a mild case of the blue balls, huh?" I snickered. "The things we do for art." Truth be told, I was a soaking mess under the sheets. With my colleague beating his meat just inches from my face, and a team of people watching, how couldn't I get wet? Thankfully, no one noticed my state of arousal.

A quarter hour later, Peter had the fake penis back in his hand, coming through his briefs, when the director yelled "Action!" but I suddenly realized something and raised my hand. "Cut!" screamed the director, agitated. "What is it, Rebecca?"

"Uh, this won't work," I said, pointing at the dildo Peter was holding. "When we filmed the sequence prior to this, Peter didn't have his... uh... well, you know... he didn't have his penis coming out of his trunks. He had taken them off completely."

Instantly, Alfred blew up at the script and continuity girl, cursing new combinations of words unheard of in my 34 years on this planet. Finally, he turned to Peter and me. "Good thing you noticed, Rebecca. Pete, think we can re-shoot the first sequence."

Pete bowed his head, sighing. "Fuck, well, I guess if we have to. Can we try to do it in just a couple takes?"

And here we were, twenty minutes later, re-filming the whole damn thing, with Peter masturbating again, inches from my cheeks. Of course, when he pulled it out to get it hard, I had to look, and a glimpse of pre-cum caught my attention. On the first and second takes, I struggled not to look for more. Focusing my eyes so clearly on my co-worker's dick made Afred call "cut" twice again.

He stormed over to me, whispering. "Rebecca, I don't care what you have to do, but you must stop looking at that penis like that. It's as if you've never seen one before. This is the last time I tell you."

"Yes, sir," I breathed, embarrassed Peter heard the director's comments. I couldn't even look him in the face, I was so flustered. Instead, I gravitated to his stiff rod, sticking out of his shorts. That's when I realized the sheet had fallen to my waist. My tits were completely exposed, and now I was the one being gawked at.

Alfred raised his hand. "Places, everyone. Last take!"

Somehow, I managed to hold my shit together, pulled the sheet back up, and performed the scene to perfection, looking as disinterested as a teenager in church. I could feel the breeze across my cheek, from Peter's beating hand, but I paid no mind. When the director yelled "Cut!" the staff erupted in cheers. "Quick, get that prosthetic in the scene. Let's keep going while everyone is on point."

The grips were racing about, but Peter raised his hand and approached the director, whispering something into his ear. "What? Now?" Alfred huffed. "We are already an hour behind, and I've had to subject the both of you to much more than planned. Can't we finish this first?" There was a pause as Peter whispered more. "Alright, then. I guess. But hurry, please!"

Suddenly, I understood what they had been conversing. Peter turned back to me, mouthing, "Be back soon!" and he was about to take off for his dressing room, no doubt to finish masturbating. The poor guy was needing to get off badly, after so much physical exercise. It took all the courage I had to scream out, "WAIT!"

The entire crew hushed and Peter and Alfred turned to me. "I know what you need to do, Pete. It's understandable. But since we have had such trouble with the prosthetic up til now, why not just film the scene for real? It would be a shame for Pete to finish, and we discover later, that the footage with the dildo just won't work.

Pete scratched his head. "Oh, wow. I guess I never thought we would go tha-"

"It's brilliant," sighed Alfred. "That is, if you are both willing."

You could hear a pin drop. I nodded, hoping, begging, pleading in my eyes that Peter would agree to it, as well. Scratching his head, Peter scuffled over to me, his hard cock still protruding from his shorts. I was soaking, trying not to stare at it.

"You sure you want to do this?" my co-actor whispered. "I mean, doing it for real, under the lights, might make me take a little longer. This is kind of awkward for me."

"Pete, if you don't want to do it, certainly don't do it. I was only suggesting taking advantage of the circumstances. I mean, I can bear through it, if you can." Trying to have a sober conversation while edging on an orgasm wasn't easy, but I was somehow managing to pull it off. For whatever reason,this entire strange set of circumstances had me hornier than I ever recalled experiencing. The idea of Peter Walls cumming on my face in front of a crew of people was sending shivers up my spine. I felt it in my pussy, too.

"Alright then, Rebecca. I have one condition." Pete snapped his fingers to the AD, who came rushing over. "Would you mind grabbing a handheld and recording something real quick?"

"Sure thing, Mr. Walls," said the assistant, rushing off, acting as if talking to a naked man on set, with an erection, was an everyday thing for him.

"A handheld?" I asked.

Peter scratched his head again. This time, the one closest to my face, and I felt myself watching, getting damper. Watching how stiff and uncomfortable he must be was turning me on immensely. "Rebecca, this is Hollywood and I don't want anything bad to possibly affect my career."

"You think cumming on my face will hurt your career?" I asked. It was a crazy question.

Peter sighed, "I trust Alfred. He's a genius. If he says this is a good idea, then I'll back up his decision, but please understand, I would be more comfortable if you recorded, on camera, the time and day, your name, that you are doing this willfully, of your own volition - that it was your idea in fact - for me to cum on your face."

"You want me to say all that?" I asked, while staring at the tip of his penis not inches from me, while I was still sitting up on the bed.

"Yes, please. You do understand why I would request this."

"I'm back!" interrupted the A.D. Pete signaled for him to turn on the camera and point it at me. At the angle the man was shooting from, Pete's cock was clearly in frame, not inches from my right cheek.

I looked to Pete and nervously smiled, then back to the camera. "I'm Rebecca Jordanson. We're on set, Thursday, April 20th."

The A.D. interrupted again, "I have a timestamp on the recording. You can continue."

"Be it known, that I have requested Peter Walls to ejaculate on my face for this scene. It was my idea and I willfully, pleasurably take part in it, to finish an important sequence for this film. This video is not to be released, under any circumstances, and only held for the protection of both Peter Walls and myself, under threat of suit."

Pete was smiling, nodding, getting stiffer. I guess he felt more confident now that he had full permission.

"I added that last bit to keep this from hitting the internet. I think paper contracts would be good, too."

"You're right. At least a rider on our current one," said Pete. "Who knew shooting a load off had to be so complicated?"

There he goes, reminding me, that in just a few minutes, he would be doing just that. All over my face. I couldn't wait. I wanted to taste him. Peter quickly had the AD arranging papers for us to sign, with Alfred checking them over. Alfred sat on the bed next to me, pulling the sheet down. I noticed Pete checking out my exposed breast, so I didn't bother adjusting anything. Alfred leaned in, whispering, "Dear, I see you and Pete made arrangements to accommodate us. I just want to ask you myself. Are you okay with Peter cumming on your face? Whether we use this footage or not, rumors will likely spread."

"I was prepared for those kinds of rumors with the dildo," I responded. "I say, we shoot the scene both ways, you edit the footage, and only we know which footage is used."

"Great idea, Rebecca," said Alfred slapping me on the leg. "Now, there is one thing that is very important we discuss."

"Yes, sir."

"Peter, you will be standing there, stroking at this angle. Go ahead and turn. Put your cock near her cheek." As Alfred directed us in this brief rehearsal, Peter and I got situated. "Now, as you can see, Rebecca, from this angle, you will always have Peter's cock so close to your face, within view... but you must NOT draw attention to it. Not until that first splurge of cum hits you in the cheek, and then... and then..."

"Yes, Alfred?" I asked.

"You must immediately show a look of sheer disgust in your face, as you whip your head in front of his penis, just as he... that's you, Pete, I really need you working the kegels here - I need you to pump a second rope of cum all over her face just as she turns to look at you in disgrace. She is ashamed of you, and angry with you, and you keep cumming in her face." It was funny hearing Alfred describe something so pornographic with his accent. It made it sound artsy.

"Alfie, I've been hard for over an hour. I'm going to drown Rebecca, if I'm not careful."

"Good! Good! Go with that!" yelled the director.

All this talk about my co-star cumming on my face had me edging an orgasm. Alfred went back to his chair, calling for stations, while Peter and I got back into our usual position. Pete had his underwear on, so we could replicate the scene later with the dildo, as planned. Still, it was so hot, seeing him stroke his shaft while looking right at me.

"ACTION!"

I opened my eyes. Pete was stroking and I somehow managed to ignore it, yawning. I inched up in the bed, allowing the sheet to partially fall, while Pete pushed in closer. The camera in front of me came wooshing forward, stopping at the bed, zoomed in to Peter beating himself so close to my cheek. I looked away, disinterested.

Alfred was quietly cheering me on in the background.

Then I felt it. A tiny splash against my right cheek and I instantly jerked, opening my mouth wide, as if mouthing "What?" I snapped my head, staring past the fat cock directly in front of my face, up to the eyes of Peter, who ignored me. The second load was much worse the first. It was huge, splashing me across the lips and nose, then a third shot, hitting my open mouth as I started to protest about what a thoughtless piece of shit he is. It was the kind of language the characters used often in the first half of the script. They had a disdain for each other.

"CUT!" the director yelled, gleefully. "That was perfect!"

But I was unprepared for the cut, because just as he called for it, Peter unloaded another rope onto my left cheek. He then aimed better, as I opened my mouth, pushing myself towards it. His bittersweet taste instantly sent me into orgasm, and I couldn't help but scream with it, as it sent me shaking. Peter, witnessing me climax, apparently got even more excited, and quickly whispered, "I'm going to cum again. Do you want it?"

"Yes, yes!" I nodded furiously, opening my mouth wide. I kicked myself up off the bed, the sheet drifting off me, exposing everything, as I began masturbating furiously. I didn't care if the cameras were still rolling. My heavy tits swung as I worked myself up, awaiting the last of Peter's seed. "Don't miss. Get it all in my mouth. Shove it in my mouth if you have to." I couldn't believe what I was saying.

With no warning, another gigantic rope of semen shot out, just as I managed to open in time. I felt it hit the roof of my mouth, dripping to my tongue. Peter pushed in closer, as the after-shots were still pumping out. I sucked on the head of his penis, drawing the rest directly in. I don't know how many times I came during all that. It was a lot.

The entire set was in silence, the people not knowing whether to move, or acknowledge what they just witnessed. Alfred finally interrupted. "An interesting improvisational take on my work. The woman, instead of being disinterested, demands it. She treats her husband more like a sex object, than he does to her. I get it now, Rebecca. Brilliant!"

The set erupted in applause, as I smiled, turning to them, wiping some cum from my face. I couldn't help, but instinctively lick it off my fingers. "Thank you," I said, playing this whole event off, as if it was theatrical masterwork, rather than just me being a raging, horny slut. Pete tapped me on the shoulder,leaning in.

"Hey, that was a terrific performance. I really got caught up in the moment."

"I guess I did, too," I smiled. "But maybe... maybe we should re-shoot it, if we are all on the same page now?"