Aspiring Actress

Story Info
Actress gets a lot more than she bargained for live on stage.
1.3k words
3.98
58.8k
81

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
345 Followers

"Are you okay with nudity?" He asked her bluntly while his eyes lowered to her ample chest.

"Yes as long as its done tastefully." A response she had given numerous times before due to her voluptuous figure. Blonde beautiful statuesque and with curves and cleavage. She knew the effect she had on her male colleagues. Kelli was a vision and was type cast as such.

"Well it will be very tasteful, We do want the audience to be shocked by the raw sexual energy of the scene, not however at the expense of our artful masterpiece." He said pacing back and forth in front of Kelli.

Kelli fidgeted in her seat half listening to the directors monologue. Her mind wandered as she awaited the news as to whether her audition would land her the part. She wished she could get cast a part that she connected with. She was always cast as the bimbo due to her looks. This part would be her big break. A young up and coming director and his edgy awaited broad way show. As she sensed the directors rant was coming to a close she tuned back in.

"So like I said your role will indeed be one of sex and passion and full penetration, But it will be the climax of my play and among the most important of scenes." He said clenching his fist and looking up towards a distant point on the ceiling.

"Oh my god did I get the part?" Kelli blurted excitedly. After she had blurted it out her mind wandered back to the words full penetration and confusion washed over her.

"Congratulations Kelli." He said reaching out to shake her hand.

2 day later and we began our first rehearsal. The morning went quick as Kelli had very few lines in the elaborate plot. Kelli played the ditsy room mate of the protagonist. After reading the script threw her big scene was a sex scene between herself and her room mates boyfriend. The script was incomplete as the director had a reputation for riffing and rewrites.

Her scene was finally at hand and butterflies danced in Kelli's stomach. Kelli made her way to make up in preparation. Kelli opened the door to the bright room and was greeted by a pleasant site. Her male co star was seated receiving his final touches for their scene together. He was a beautiful if slightly feminine man. He had pale skin, White blonde hair, and a thin sexy frame.

Introductions were made and they made small talk while the make up artists did their hair. The conversation was light and easy and Kelli was excited to have an intimate scene with this kind young man. The man who played the role of Harry had only a small role and was somewhat inexperienced. Kelli felt pressure to carry the scene to a degree.

The director danced across the stage towards the actor and actress. Kelli's eyes slowly adjusted to the bright lights of the stage.

"Now you two this is a dry run, Kelli you will be seated naked on the couch when Harry here accidentally discovers you, See he came over unannounced, You struggle to cover your intimate areas as he ogles your bare body, That's where your lines begin." The director announced while talking with his hands.

Kelli and Harry each took their positions. Kelli lowered her robe off her shoulders and confidently revealed her big tits to the handful of cast mates. The scene began as Harry burst through the door. Kelli put on her best look of shock and covered her nudity dramatically channeling her inner Monroe. Harry gawked for a moment at the bodacious blonde on the couch before him.

"Now at this moment you must get a hard on for this naked women before you." The director chimed in.

"That's not hard to do." Harry said with a chuckle.

Kelli glanced down at Harry's sweat pants tenting out before her. Kelli watched in awe as the bulge grew and grew. The bulge grew to a size that she could not believe. Kelli became confused it could not be his penis it would have to be twice the size of her boyfriends.

"Kelli read your line." The director whispered.

"Okay sorry... What, What are you doing here Harry..." Kelli said in a throaty whisper.

"IM SO SORRY." Harry said in a mock panic.

"Just get over here and fuck me stud." Kelli read.

"Great job Kelli, You are a vision of lust, Now I want you to lay back and spread your legs wide for the crowd, Harry you will strip off your clothes in haste and walk towards Kelli and penetrate Kelli." The director said assertively.

Kelli had been following her directors instruction trying to ignore the people watching the depraved act. She was still trying to process her directors words fully when her co star hastily began stripping his clothes. Before a moment passed a giant swinging cock was bounding towards her. Harry stood over her with a cock that must have measured at least 10 inches placed against her pussy.

Kelli was lost in the moment as Harry drove his giant wrist thick cock slowly into her inexperienced pussy right on stage. She watched dazed as inch after inch of huge fat cock disappeared in her tight wet sex.

"Annnnnnddd Cut... We can stop there for right now, From there Harry you will go on to drive into her for 3 minutes then you will flip her over and do her from behind, But for now I think well stop there I need to do a little re tuning on this scene, Kelli and Harry you did great, You can stop having sex for now well go again after lunch." The director said.

It was then that Kelli realized that while the director spoke and paced across the stage she had been slowly humping her way down Harry's giant dick. She was about half of his massive shaft inside her and was rocking her way further. Harry abruptly pulled his giant shaft from her gushing cunt with an audible pop. She looked down at her gaping cunt which stayed in the shape of his penis for a minute before closing back shut.

Lunch went by fast as Kelli's mind raced. What had she gotten herself into. What kind of broad way show was this that would allow such pornographic scenes. Could she really do this? Her family would see this play. Her boyfriend would see this play. Oh god her boyfriend she had just cheated on him. Harry's cock though was amazing now she understood why they had cast such an inexperienced actor for such an anticipated play.

Before she knew it a knock on her door announced. "Were getting started again."

Everyone resumed their positions. Kelli was spread eagle on the couch staring over at the already naked hung stud before her. Harry stroked his massive fuck meat glaring down at Kelli.

"Alright lets take it from the top, This time we are going to do the same thing but with a minor rewrite, Kelli your line 21 has been changed to " Just come here and fuck me you stud's." That's plural studs now and this here in your new cast mate Ben who will play the role of Dom Harry's friend, and ACTION." The director said.

To the right of Harry, Dom entered the stage. He was tall and hairy and was stroking what looked like a pork loin looking down at the naked dripping pussy before him. His cock was so large it seemed to make his body look small. It looked like a deformity, a giant python bigger than Kelli's calf. The 2 huge cocks bounced step after step towards her on stage...

To be continued...

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
345 Followers