In The Red Room Pt. 01

Story Info
A hail to all subs, fantasy and true.
1.6k words
4.23
6.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an ongoing confession, a detailed account of a perpetual fantasy I one day hope to live out. A private obsession, not so much about my needs, but about you, the submissive reading these words. If you're perfect, my needs will be met.

*****

PART ONE: Are You My Dream submissive?

Most women and girls reading this will be fantasists. That's okay, I'm writing these words for you, too. I hope they make you wet and absolutely dripping for my presence inside your mind and body. I hope you spread your legs and push your favorite toy deep into your aching fuckhole, 500 times. I hope you hook two fingers in your pussy and grind on your g-spot for as long as you can. I hope you spread your slick flower wide open and stroke that most sensitive quadrant of your clit. I want your bean swollen and pulsing and throbbing to be licked and sucked. And if you're feeling wild, nobody will know if you practice choking on that big fat dildo you bought online. Please, masturbate for me, cum for me, say my name on the crest of an orgasmic wave. Wolf Daddy, fuck me, fuck me.

Are you married and can never tell? In a vanilla relationship without getting wet? A college student wondering if she's just day-dreaming, or whether she wants to feel her knees on that hardwood floor for real. Maybe your single and waiting and waiting for the right Dom to serve. Or, are you being a naughty schoolgirl who shouldn't be here? If so, you better leave now, but if you stay, my advice is to gather as much information as possible...and keep on day-dreaming until The Man says you can. I know it's a drag, but that's just the way it is.

You sexy fuckin' fantasists might choose to overlook my darker desires, but that's okay, it's a measure of your stature, as a fantasist. I too, remain a fantasist. In the past, I've had moderate success with enthusiastic partners, but I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes to find My Cunt. It's a term of endearment. The fantasists among you might shiver at such a bold name, but those who truly want to serve will know, Cunt is the rank of high office, the queen of the Red Room, and reserved for those who are passionate and eager to kneel and worship.

To all the women and girls who aim to step into the world of sexual service within a real relationship, be very careful. Get to know your Dom. Meet in person without sex a few times to gauge his integrity. You know he has a dark, mean and brutal mind, but that doesn't mean you need to serve a thug. A true Dom, in my opinion, is a gentleman. In the Red Room I will reduce you to nothing and pry into the source of your sense of worthlessness, but outside, I'm a Dom who has total respect for his sub. Your total obedience defies how fair I am outside the Red Room. Even if your obedience is noticed in public, nobody sees any fear in your eyes, only pride and respect, because when I'm not using you like rape doll, I'm your doting Daddy who protects you. However, a word of caution, I'm a skilled brat tamer.

The "worthlessness" of My Cunt is a sexual concept, usually born of real life trauma, yet I'm not seeking someone who truly believes they're worthless or is crippled with anxieties. As a Dom and sub, we "go there", and when life calls for it, we revert to something like ordinary to the outside world. Only in the Red Room will my Dark Daddy rise, although, you will be spending a great deal of time in the Red Room. Especially when you're questioning your perfection by assuming the position and waiting. In the "waiting", as you face a dressing mirror, you'll only have your reflection and the whispered audio of my voice telling you what you are. It's a time to spend with yourself, to see yourself, and to mentally assert yourself to your upcoming duties.

Your "basic duty" as My Cunt is to always be obedient. You're always on a learning curve, always trying to do better. You're always trying harder, to go longer, to go deeper, to please me no matter what I ask of you. It's important I see an increasingly devoted effort from you to be perfect. You're a work of art, and between us you'll one day deserve that important name I gave you. Cunt.

Your "passion", whatever it might be right now, needs to become Daddy's Cock before a Cunt on her knees gets what she needs. It's sounds counter-intuitive to the dark arts in my mind, but I adore women, and the perfect woman is you. It's YOUR need to be on your knees in the Red Room that lights my fire. It's YOUR need to be made nothing that gives me the right to use you as I deem fit. It's YOUR deviant desire to take all I can give that fires my passion to be the Dom I need to be. I am the Daddy, I make the rules, you do as your told, but none of it is worth anything unless you are of that emotional and psychological disposition to WANT by abuse again and again and again. Now, do you see how rare you are? Sorry fantasists, but now do you see how hard you are to find? Do you see how you are the real star? The star of my dark desires. I put you on a pedestal, even though I allow you no power. Do you see how it needs to work? I'm not sure many Dom's understand that. Be wary of too much aggression.

So, be careful, thugs abound. A real Dom cares about you. Get his measure before he measures you with his brutal cock.

Some of you may be thinking...perfect? Maybe your physicality is holding you back from blooming into the sexual world you need. But my only requirements would be - 5' 9" or shorter with a pretty face. Don't get me wrong, I have a preference, but the most important physicality is your brain, because sex is 90% psychological. The tease, the temptation, the tension, the words, the threat, the anticipation, the waiting, the conversations. It's not because I'm not picky, it's because I know if you ever get to the Red Room, no matter what condition you're in, by month three you'll be like me - svelte and fit. Yoga, diet, no gym. Because no matter you're shape, My Cunt will need to be reasonably fit to meet my demands. So, I rarely vegetate in front of the TV and I don't munch cookies, just your asshole and pussy, whenever I need dessert. I'm not a fitness guy, but sex and clothes and the exploration of bodies is so much sexier when all the shapes are in the right place. And I never complain, always on a positive wave - I have no time for poor-me feelings and a sense of entitlement. Ego is forbidden, which might sound unfair coming from a Dom, but that's why YOU need to WANT it, and become a skilled actress who makes me believe you don't. My ego is too small to be a Dom without your submissive desires driving me on. My Cunt must be able to play the game on my level. Chess, not checkers.

Before I cum thinking about your gaping mouth, you need to know the "focus" of your expected adoration. Do I need to write it? Of course, your focus is my handsome, uncut cock. If you don't feel so inclined at this time, it's okay to be a fantasist, but My Cunt must learn to be in awe of my manhood. Cherish it. You need to make a needy attachment to it, like a little girl who cries for her woobie. It's for you to take care of now, to wash, to arouse, to suckle and suck and choke on. Your eyes must show me your need to feel the shaft against your cheek, and those tears that reveal how hard your trying when you swallow me whole. Can you take the head of a cock into the narrows of your throat? If not, basic training will be provided. In fact, a virgin like that is very exciting, but probably a fantasist when she finds out what the narrows of her throat means. It takes strength, the will and bravery to wear a man's cock, balls-deep. And, of course, you always want to impress me, and you will learn, if you don't already, that my cock is the most delicious thing you've ever tasted, or will ever taste. Better than the cherry popsicle you sucked on as a giddy tween. But now the sugar is my precum for you to play with. Use my prick and round your pout with the tip and make your mouth shine with Daddy's lipgloss. You want my cum, it's your addiction, show me how much you crave it.

Training, discipline and rewards provided.

I wonder, are you My Cunt? Keep reading, whether fantasist or true sub, this confession is ongoing and nothing good ever happened in a hurry, especially sex. A gentleman Dom artist wants to take as much time as possible with his Cunt muse. I'm going to fuck you in super-slow-motion until your sexually exhausted and liberated into your secret dreams of serving a Dom like me.

Tell me how wet you are.