In The Red Room Pt. 02

Story Info
Wolf Daddy's search for a true sub continues...
939 words
4
5.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been some time, and my search continues...

True subs,

I've made so many subs so wet and I've made so many cum so hard - with words - and our personal correspondences thereafter - yet I'm still without a true sub to cherish. In saying that, I'm filled with pride for every orgasm my words have delivered (I'm so delighted by how many), and I thank all of the subs who were brave enough to contact me for consideration to become My Cunt.

Having been away a while, you can imagine the adventures I've experienced; rarely physical, of course, but it's been so insightful to garner a greater understanding of the sub mind, especially those masochists who reach to see nothing but stars in the subspace, as their body is violated and the orgasms pause but won't stop, in an excruciatingly merciless reign of domination, until they come-down and breathe vanilla air again.

A women called Anonymous sent me feedback - "I wish... Wish you were a real person. Damn."

Thank you for the compliment, but I am flesh and bone and real.

It's not a sub's failure to "want it so bad" and to cross the threshold and discover it's too much. Obedience is a calling, a visceral desire, a mental state of bliss, not a persona simply for the subspace. 24/7, we have an unspoken understanding, your natural submission in play, if not seen by those around us. A natural submission where trading glances asks for permission and permission is granted or not, as though our connection is operating in a 4th dimension away from those around us. In public, my eyes are always on you when you step away from my reach. You're polite to male admirers because they want to fuck you and that's a compliment, yet more than politeness will be noted and paid for in the subspace later. Of course, My Cunt may have it in mind she wants some serious corporal punishment, and may willfully flirt. This is a major crime and you'll already know the punishment for such a crime - don't do it - or do - My Cunt has her own mind, she can manipulate and draw my jealous side, but she understands the consequences.

She seeks the consequences, she can use her own power to push the correct buttons to get her desired attention. It leads to harder and darker D/s, of course, to redress the balance of power and to remind her who she belongs to. And when her body is aching all over and it still stings and burns, and she's wet and sticky and stinking like a cheap whore fucked by every player on the local football team, she'll find her equilibrium again and all the rules will guide her back to proper obedience. There are so many "games" to be played.

The subspace and life between Dom and sub is a joint venture - don't believe for a moment you have zero control or power, but if you use it, be prepared to pay the price - but then the price is what you're eager to pay. Do you see how this is chess, not checkers? I want an "opponent", a woman with a strong will she has to reign in, but pours out sometimes, only to want to be bound and gagged and taken. If you like to play children's games, you need a simple, blunt-object of a Dom, but if you want to play chess to an almost stalemate where you concede every time, it takes skill, not a piece of meat bound to the fuck-table getting hammered in every hole - this is a mind-game of subtle skills in a heavy-handed environment - and like Football (or Soccer), Messi and Ronaldo slow time down, they have more time to think, they see their environment on the pitch - and a great Dom is the same - I rule, but it's all about how WE play together as a team.

I've met delicious subs, true subs, fantasy subs, hook-ups subs, but I'm still seeking the true sub who can articulate her submissiveness to the level required, understand it (or learn to), and show me without shame.

Show me your mind, don't show me a pussy pic, I can wait for that when you unveil yourself to me. Show me your mind, your understanding, it's where a true Dom and a true sub live and fuck.

My words may have the stink of arrogance, but I'm a Dom. And it may seem that way, but my ego requires a microscope to be found. Doms with big egos are dangerous, they don't spare the time to understand "it's all about you". Of course, I rule, but it's all about you, cunt. You should be your Dom's obsession, his muse, his prize, his flower to peel open and devour. Only the devoured know what it feels like to be devoured, and all women want to be devoured, yet society and morality prevents true self-realization, because it's "dirty", it's "wrong", it's blah, blah, blah, blah - don't moralize here when millions are starving, when people are in jail for 20 years for having a joint in their sock, for all the Indian women who get raped on a daily basis. In contrast, the most CNC, hardcore, riding the limits of BDSM is no sin, simply genuine evolution of a person's natural sexuality. I imagine the pious are also members of this site, absolutely no doubt about it - but they will always be frustrated fantasists, where I and you are truly set free.

Unzip yourself.