In the Service of Amazonia Ch. 01

Story Info
Sci nerd & crew exploited by Amazons with proportional cocks.
1.5k words
4.28
11.9k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
173 Followers

"Shit, I've got to stop these thoughts, they're not helping," I mentally lambasted myself as I gingerly stepped back from the guardrail.

I stopped asking myself why I'm here. I still didn't have an answer and never will. This is where I find myself - porpoising at a ridiculous speed along the Amazon on a small boat with a rickety Merc outboard. Damn those fund raising pointy-heads that sent me out here. Their reasoning being that it would be good publicity if our company was touted as one whose scientific staff perform in "the field" and not just in labs.

"Forget it," I exclaimed inside my head, "I'm here and still employed."

A jarring right turn almost launched me overboard. We're finally going up the tributary and soon be walking on terra firma. We beached at base camp and headed towards the upland forest the next day. There was an alleged indigenous tribe up in the hills that has heretofore never been contacted. It was my charge to wake them from their blissful slumber.

Up and out the next day. We came upon a clearing and detected distant indecipherable chatter. Locals. I was glad to be this lucky this soon and get back home. It was a diversionary tactic, and it worked! We were encircled by a clan of sequoian statuesque Amazons - apparently all women, each sporting minimal garb that did little to obscure their most intimate anatomy.

Intimate but not insignificant. Sizeable sexual appendages were held precariously in skin tight foliage. The way they stretched they had to be made of leaves of the rubber tree. Every one of the dozen or so tribe persons had uniquely attractive countenances. Their skin was sheens of bronze, hair tinted from carmel to black.

They split the three of us - our native male guide, me and a fellow caucasian woman with a curvy ass hard not to stare at - each flanked by a few members of the tribe. We were then marched in separate directions. I could not help admiring their leggy stature topped by plump high set horse asses, each clip-clopping towards a grass thatched hut.

Next thing I knew I was lashed to a center post and quickly divested of my clothes. Good thing we're in the tropics or I'd have become rock hard from cold air. I already started to inflate while exposed before them.

Suddenly the tallest spoke to me, "For now you will observe. Later you will be the subject of our musing."

Jackpot I thought and they slowly began to form a circle around me, holding hands and moving around the post to which I was hitched. Their eye contact was piercing and hungry. They visually examined all around my body, taking mental surveys of my face, chest, torso, penis, balls, calves and especially my buttocks. This both unnerved and intrigued me.

Quickly they disengaged and formed a chorus line opposite me. One by one they violently tore off their tops revealing a range of all natural breasts, each uniquely proportioned. Next came the bark sandals. The finale came as a pleasant shock. Upon removing their bottoms large fleshy cocks crashed into view. Once again they were individual, but all topped with dark blooms of pubes and smooth globesque testes below.

My mouth instantly flooded with saliva. Never had I'd been visually blessed by such sultry treasures. I felt at once the need, no, the compulsion, to dive at their feet and grovel for engagement. It would be not the first time I would lose a fight with my restraints, nor the first episode to be their amusement at my expense.

"You may call me Oxocca", proudly stated the tallest amongst them as she raised her chin in triumph. Without warning all but one of the Amazonians encircled the shortest among them. Oxocca gruffly pushed her to the ground, two others each grabbed a wrist, the last her head which she pushed towards Oxocca's crotch. Oxocca looked up at me while nodding towards her left.

"This is Antiga, 'dis Rosad, behind me Clarou. Di lovely sacrifice to my pleasure is Da, 'the lovely servicer'. She serves me now as you will later. For now you must watch and get nice and horny, you will need your strength."

I barely heard her over the drum beat of my heart. Oxocca proceeded to shimmy towards poor Da still bound by her sisters, necessitating Oxocca to manipulate her cock into Da's mouth. I could not see the action as the substantial rump of Oxocca blocked my view from the soft hums I surmised came from Da enjoying her subservience. I was easily able to glimpse at Oxocca's prominent posterior. Taut and widely spread and covered with a sheen of fine short light hairlets.

Without warning Antiga, Rosad and Clarou simultaneously released their grips upon Da, who without hesitation reached behind Oxocca's ass and lovingly spread her cheeks. Revealed was a magnificent darker skinned cleft centered by a coin slot pucker. Encircling it and leading to her taint was a trail of brillo-like dark hair, below an exceptionally large and smooth silk ball sac. They served as an impressive anchor.

Da began to gently bob and slobber over Oxocca's tool. The slurping sounds enveloped the air. Oxocca turned sideways for my viewing benefit, more like my denied temptation. The girls then moved off to the side and began caressing one another. Hands and lips roamed across three bodacious bodies - chins, eyelids, necks, noses, shoulder tops, under and over areolas and pert goose bumped nipples.

It was a sensual Amazonian lez fest. Fingers began to pinch and explore as they worked southward. Girl cocks were grabbed and stroked, lightly haired ball sacs were caressed, assholes were poked and teased.

Suddenly an apparent well practiced formation developed - Antiga, Carou and Rosada assembling in a standing doggy train. Meanwhile Da assumed an all-fours position with the hopeful anticipation of receiving Oxocca's piercing spear. Oxocca did not disappoint and squatted bowlegged atop Da's lower back.

I was privileged with a rear view of the scene and drooled at the sight of Oxocca lining up her dick straight downward into Da's love hole. She paused just before docking. Rosad sprinkled bluish powder around her hole and likewise along Oxocca's length. Her cock had a determined thick straightness to it, lead by an engorged angry arrow head pointing to its target.

I could only see Da's raised behind and the stout thighs upon which it was supported. The scene was surreal - a towering huntress hovering over the underbelly of its victim, the soon to be slayed gleefully awaiting her fate.

Then it happened - the weapon met its mark, slammed to a stop and briefly held there. Ass over ass, balls on balls. A mating of genitals fighting gravity to stay attached to their hosts.

The queen quickly assumed a galloping pump. I marveled at the sight. My cock was now bathed in a quantity of precum sufficient to dribble excess to the ground. Grunts and pants filled the hut's interior. I noticed that even I was not so subtly squealing for want. Through it all I detected the distant cries of joys and agonies from my similarly befallen compatriots.

I paid these muffled gasps no heed. All I wanted to hear was the sucking sound of Da's sphincter desperately clutching the lance which impaled it. That and the air displacing plunge and retraction of Oxocca's cock pushing into and pulling out of Da's depths. All flesh involved in the unholy crashing and friction turned to a glowing crimson.

When Da gave up her seed It was not much later that Oxocca dispatched her inferiors towards me. As they cut my restraints It was the first time that day I felt my luck might have turned for the better. My hopes were cruelly dashed when I was forced upon my knees and elbows. In front of me was Carou's staff directly pointing at my face. The remaining two tribes persons gently nudged my head forward.

I hungrily accepted my gift with eyes closed and tongue busily swirling around her tip. I felt someone from behind begin to lap my taint, balls and tunnel entrance. I instinctively knew that this was not for me, but merely a preparatory tenderizing for the anal invasion to come.

Gradually Oxocca's minions took turns so I would eventually orally service them all. They were to use me until they reached imminent release, but not beyond. Not being attended by me the girls ardently jerked their own spit soaked tools.

"Why did they not finish in me," I asked myself. The answer came swiftly through Oxocca's next directive:

"Baste his ass with love juice so that I might take him smoothly."

At that the ladies tilted their heads back in ecstasy and one by one sprayed my upturned rear with copious giz. I closed my eyes until they were finished. When my eyelids opened I felt drowned in girl cum. Then came the gentle rain of blue powder.

"Work that Omare dust into his hole good," Oxocca ordered, "The rest will hold fast to all of your marvelous spunk upon his cheeks."

I gazed above me upon Oxocca's wicked smirk. This was it, and by now I was as ready as I was going to be. Wrong! I was totally unprepared for the onslaught to come (in the next installment!)


Client8
Client8
173 Followers