In the Service to Father Micheal Ch. 01

Story Info
Submissive young man confess to his local priest.
3.5k words
4.17
17.5k
29

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This is a fictional story of Domination and slavery. All characters in this story are 18 years or older. This story may include topics that may be offensive to some, especially in relation to organized religion and non-consensual slavery. Note, even though this author identifies itself as a slave, this slave doesn't condone non-consensual domination or slavery. Remember this is just a fantasy and does not represent real life.

Chapter 1 - New Home

I know I'm attracted to guys. Just last month I turned 18. So, I feel it's time to be with a guy despite my parents' religious views. However, I have guilty feelings about the dreams I have been having lately. My dreams are exciting but also they scare me. So, need to tell someone. When I see my favorite priest enter the confessional, I enter the other side. Father Jeffery was always kind to me and I believe he is like me. You see, I am gay, but my parents are deeply devoted to the church. So, I can't tell them. I fear what they will do to me. My dad always talked about being gay as a sin! There was no one else I could talk to and I believe Father Jeffery would be on my side since I think he is gay too.

I enter the confessional and the small door between our booths slides open.

"Child, how can I help you?"

"Father, my last confession was one month ago. Father, I have a secret that I can no longer keep inside. It is eating me up, Father"

"Child, the confessional is sacred and I can't share what you say. It will only be between God, you, and me. Please feel free to say what is weighing on your mind."

I am relieved that Father Jeffery will keep my secret. I so much need to get this weight off my chest.

"Father, I believe I am attracted to men."

"I see my child. And why do you believe this to be the case?"

"Father, I have dreams of kneeling at the feet naked and serving the man in front of me."

"My child, are you in love with this man, or is it something else?"

"I am not sure Father, I just have this longing to serve and obey the man."

"Understood, my Child. How does this man make you feel when you are kneeling at his feet?"

"I feel weaker in his presence. In my dream, look up at him and feel like he controls me. He orders me to do stuff for him and I must do it. I cannot say no or disobey. It is the same way I feel about GOD himself. Please, Father, can you help me?"

"Yes, my child. We have a special program for boys like you. Boys who need to serve and obey. My child, you are very special and need special training to fulfill your purpose."

"But if my dad finds out, I fear what he will do to me."

"Don't worry about your dad, my child. We will tell him we are sending you to conversion therapy. Yet, in reality, we are sending you to a place where you can be who you are meant to be. Those dreams you have will come true. After your special training, you will finally find your true purpose to serve God, the church, and men."

"Thank you so much, Father!"

"You're very welcome, my child. Thank you for being honest and confessing this to me. Don't worry, the church takes good care of our special children."

The next day my Dad informed me I'm going to conversion therapy. He says it will fix me and get rid of my sins.

I know better and smile to myself. I am excited to be able to make my dreams come true. A few hours later, my Dad takes me back to the church and hands me off to Father Jeffery. My Dad and mom leave without a hug or anything. They just tell Father Jeffery to fix me. Father Jeffery replies that I will be a new man afterward.

After my parents leave, Father Jeffrey introduces me to Father Micheal. Father Micheal shakes my hand and tells me to follow him. We leave the church and enter a van. We pick up more boys from different churches along the long drive who knows where. I look around and see all the boys are about my age, 18 or so. They are all very cute boys. Some are muscular and some are slim. But all are like me looking down, seemly weak in Father Micheal's presents. I can feel a power and authority radiating from Father Micheal. I swear all the boys feel it too. When Father Micheal tells us to buckle up and no talking between us, we all say "Yes Father" automatically. I feel like I am 10 years old again.

We drove on a two-track dirt road through woods for a long time until we stop. Finally, we reach our destination wherever this is. All the boys glance up and see a tall steel wall in front of us. It stretches as far as I can see in both directions. A large steel door opens and Father Micheal drives us in then the steel door closes behind us. We are all very nervous wondering what this place is.

When the bus stops just inside the gate, Father Micheal stands up in front of the bus. He addresses us as the sliding door of the van opens. To our surprise, a naked boy a little older than us is standing there.

Father Micheal says in an authoritative voice "Get up and leave the van."

We all get out and stand next to the van, staring at the naked boy in front of us.

Father Micheal gets out and stands next to the boy. Father says "Hand me your wallets, phones, watches, and other jewelry."

He walks up to each of us and stares down at us, holding out his hand. We nervously hand over our wallets, phones, smartwatches, and necklaces. I wonder why he wants our personal things.

Yet, before I can think about it more, Father Micheal orders, "Remove all your clothes NOW!"

We look at each other now very nervously. We hesitate not wanting to be the first to remove our clothes. I find it exciting and scary at the same time. My dick is growing and I do not want to strip so the other boys and especially Father Micheal can see my hard-on.

"NOW, BOYS! YOU ARE HERE TO LEARN TO OBEY. YOUR FIRST STEP IS TO STRIP HERE AND NOW!"

We all jump and start removing all our clothes.

Once the last boy has removed his clothes, Father orders, "Now throw those useless clothes in the recycle bins lined up against the wall."

After hearing the dominant and scary tone from Father Micheal, we all rush to throw our clothes away.

The naked boy who was waiting for us outside the van then pulls out our suitcases. He opens each one and dumps the contents on the ground. I feel a little offended by the boy going through my personal belongings.

I yell out, "What are you doing?"

Father walks up to me and backhands me across the face. I am shocked that he actually hit me! Then the dream flashes in my mind of the man while I am kneeling and being slapped across the face several times.

At that moment, I fall to my knees in front of Father Micheal.

He hits me again, with a determined face, "Boys, never talk without permission. Boys, never yell or complain. Am I clear, boy?"

I whisper, "Yes Father, Sorry Father!"

"I didn't hear you, boy!"

I yell out, "YES FATHER, SORRY FATHER!"

All the other boys are looking at me except the naked boy who emptied our suitcases. He is just kneeling on the ground with his head down. I am drawn to that boy and feel like I want to be like him! Now my dick is rock hard, pointing straight out in front of me.

Pointing to the boy, Father Micheal says, "That boy is doing as he is ordered to do by me. Now crawl to those worthless belongings."

Humiliated deeply and ashamed of myself, I crawl to my belongings scattered on the ground.

"Boy, pick up those worthless things and throw them away. You may walk but pick up each item separately and throw it away in the appropriate recycling bin. Boys like you do not need any of those items. They are useless for what your purpose is meant to be. Those items will be donated to boys who will need them more than you!"

I feel all eyes on me as I throw away each piece of my clothing, books, sunglasses, and even my portable gaming devices. Tears start to form in my eyes as I drop each item into the appropriate bin. It's like my life is being taken from me! I bought most of these things with money from mowing lawns, shoveling driveways, and doing other manual jobs around my neighborhood. It was a lot of hard work! I was proud of being able to have them since my parents wouldn't give me anything. My dad told me I had to work hard to get by in the world. When I am done, I kneel in front of Father Micheal again. I just thought it was the right thing to do.

Father Micheal then said the same thing to all the other boys. They all throw away their most personal items. I hear some of them crying and others just pissed. But what could we do? After all, we are naked and locked behind a steel wall. Plus, Father Micheal is very intimidating. He is 6 ft 2 in tall and seems very muscular under his tight clothing. After all the boys are done they follow my lead and kneel in a line in front of Father Micheal.

Then we all hear clothes being removed. We look up in awe as Father Micheal starts to strip as well. He hands each piece of clothing to the boy who was waiting for us when we exited the van. Once Father Micheal is naked, the boy with his clothes rushes to the van and folds them nicely, setting them on the front seat. When he is done he rushes back and kneels behind Father Micheal, facing us.

Father Micheal starts to pace in front of us. We all look up at the NOW naked father with our mouths open and eyes wide. I have never seen a naked man up close like this. His half-hard cock is bouncing in front of him as he paces close to our faces. We turn our heads back and forth as he paces. I unconsciously lick my lips. I see all the boys doing the same. I now understand they are just as gay as I am. They most likely feel weak in front of Father Micheal as I do.

"Boys, this place is a nudist community. Everyone, including me, are naked at all times. The church is here to give spiritual guidance to the community. In turn for the community's support of the church, you boys will serve the church, the community, and myself however I demand. I will explain each assignment to each of you when it is necessary. I feel so warm and happy watching Father's cock at eye level.

I am broken out of my trance when Father Micheal says, "Boys, do you understand what I am telling you?"

Each boy whispers, "Yes Father."

"I can't hear you!"

We all yell out at the same time, "YES FATHER!"

"Good boys!"

Father Micheal then addresses the boy behind him, "Bring me the collars."

The boy behind Father Micheal runs to the back of the van and pulls outs another suitcase. It looks heavy. The boy rolls it over to Father Micheal and opens it for him.

We look at the case. Inside are circular white collars. They don't look like any collars an altar boy would wear during church service. So, I am confused why they would weigh so much. Then I notice the boy has the same white collar around his neck. I am so used to alter boys with white collars that I didn't notice it before. The boy hands Father one of the collars. It looks strange. It doesn't seem to be made of cloth. It is ridged in Father Micheal's hand. He walks up to me and stares down at me. I look up at him with nervousness and excitement. What is he going to do with the collar in his hand? I am then surprised when he opens it up. There seems to be a hinge in the collar that opens each half of the collar. He then lowers it to my neck. I swallow hard! Father raps the collar around my neck and closes it with a click!

"OH SHIT!," I think.

Then Father lets go of the collar. It is heavy as it drops on my shoulders. Father does the same to all the boys.

I think, 'Fuck what the hell is that around my neck!'

Once all the boys have been collared, Father Micheal addresses us.

"Boys, those are your alter boy collars. They will remain on for as long as you are staying in the service of this community! Let me be perfectly clear! Those collars track your every move. I can track you down wherever in the community or anywhere in the world. You see there are eSim cellular chips in them. In addition, they can only be removed by me!"

Father looks each one of us in the eye and we know he is telling us the truth. He just locked metal collars around our necks! Like we are his slaves! Fuck my dick gets even harder feeling the heavy metal resting on my shoulders. It will be a constant reminder that we are now in the service of the church and Father Micheal.

"Furthermore, if you try to leave the walls of this community then the collar will provide a powerful electric shock! Trust me the shock will drop you to your knees and wish you were never born! In addition, any tampering with the collar will cause it to shock you as well!"

We all are surprised with our mouths agape and eyes wide as the implications dawn in our minds. We cannot leave! We are trapped and there is not a thing we can do about it. No one is going to be looking for us. Our parents think we are being converted to nice "straight boys"! They will cover for the church. So, we are basically slaves to the church and Father Micheal. As I think about this my dick starts leaking, dripping precum on the ground. I glance in my peripheral vision to see several other boys leaking too. Why is the thought of being a slave make me so dam horny! It cannot be normal. Is this what the church does with deviant perverts, make them slaves! Seeing the other boys leaking, I think at least I am with others that feel the same way!

"Good, I see most of you boys enjoy the thought of being collared and in the service of the church. Each of you will be trained to serve men! You see most of the men in this community are either homosexuals or bi-sexual. So, you boys will be serving the community in many different ways."

Father Micheal walks up to each one of us and pisses in our faces. I am shocked again! I have to close my eyes and close mouth tightly to keep the piss from stinging my eyes and getting in my mouth. I definitely don't want to taste Father's piss! After the last boy is pissed on, Father Micheal stands in front of us.

"Boys, you have now been marked by me. Just like an Alpha in the wild marks its territory, I have now marked you as mine. Since my piss is blessed by GOD, you have been marked by God too! Boys, you now belong to God, the Church, and me! Make no mistake, you are now Owned property of the church!"

Father Micheal walks up to me and orders me, "Release that pent-up submission in your worthless balls!"

So I shoot a massive load onto Father's foot as he stands in front of me. Afterwards, Father orders me to lick his foot clean. It is so humiliating, yet it's the best orgasm of my life. So, I eagerly l lick the cum off Father's foot.

Father goes the line an orders each boy to do the same. Just like me, each boy covers Father's foot with white tasty cum. I have been eating my own cum ever since I started having those dreams of serving men. At first, I did not like the taste but now I look forward to my treat each night.

Father gives the boy behind him another order, "Boy, cage the new boys".

We are all confused. There are no cages for dogs around here. The older boy rushes back to the van and then carries back with another steel case. It also looks heavy. The boy opens a case in front of me and pulls out some strange-looking device that looks like an athletic cup with a penis shape in the middle of the cup. He opens the cup and it separates in half. The boy kneels in front of me then feeds my balls then dick into a hole of one-half of the device. Next, he feeds my flaccid dick into a tube connected to the second half of the cup. As the boy closes the two halves together, my dick pushed farther into the tube. When the two halves meet, I hear a click and the two halves are joined as one. My dick and balls are completely enclosed! Finally, the boy takes three bands connected to the cup and circles them around my waist and up through my legs. The cup is pushed tight to my body as I hear another click and all three bands join in the center of my lower back. It now dawns on me, I cannot touch my dick or balls anymore. I wonder how long will this thing be locked on me.

After the last boy is 'caged', Father answers my question, "Boys your worthless dicks and balls are now locked in chastity. As long as you are in the service of the church, that cage will not come off. Like the collar, if it's tampered with, it will shock your dick and balls. Boys, that was the last normal orgasm you will have for a very long time, if ever!"

We all gasp, realizing we will not be able to jerk off, possibly forever! If the boys are like me, I don't think any of them even had sex with another person let alone another man. I reach down feeling the metal encircling my cock and balls. It's very hard and smooth, covering my entire dick and balls. I trace the metal bands around my waist to my back. It feels strong and so close to my body that I wouldn't dare try to cut it off.

"Boys, the collar and chastity cage is the only thing you will wear for as long as you are in the service of the church and myself. Your parents will be told that the conversion therapy didn't work and that you refused to renounce your homosexuality. They will then disown you and will never look for you ever again. Therefore, the sooner you accept your service to the church and me the easier your life will be. All of you have confessed to dreaming of serving men. Now your dreams will come true!"

We all look at each other trying to process what Father just said. We will never see our parents or friends again! I do not care about my parents. They are assholes for trying to convert me in the first place. This is who I am. I have always been attracted to boys for as long as I can remember. Girls have never interested me. My fear of being found out as a "homo" by my parents forced me to live a very lonely life with little or no friends. I look around me, see for the first time in my life, other boys like me! They are not just gay but boys who want what I want, to serve a strong dominant self-assured man like Father Micheal! Despite being naked, collared, and caged, I feel relief. I can finally be myself! All the fear of my parents finding out who and what I am is suddenly gone. I no longer have to hide and live in constant fear. Tears start to form in my eyes. They are tears of relief and freedom! I have to laugh a little. I feel free despite being collared like a slave! This physical slavery is nothing compared to the slavery I felt being shackled to my parent's sick ideas of what I should be. I just hope my new slavery will be better than my last!