My Girlfriend's Dad

Story Info
A young man's awakening...
5k words
4.71
67.3k
153

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,019 Followers

I had my first real girlfriend when I turned 19. When I say "real girlfriend", I mean one that would let me have sex with her. I was a late bloomer. Girls made me nervous as I had no confidence in actually engaging with them successfully. Not that I didn't have fantasies about the prettiest ones, the cheerleaders or the sexiest ones. I definitely had fantasies about having them as my girlfriend and having sex with them, but my fear of being rejected or laughed at, made me too shy to even take a chance talking to them.

I wasn't really ugly or anything, but I wasn't into sports and never developed the body that girls seemed to be attracted to. I was kind of tall, almost 6 foot, but both bony and skinny. I was a shy homebody kid that hung out with my loser friends that didn't have girlfriends either. I was into cars, motorcycles, hard rock music and smoking weed, trying my best to be cool. My best asset was my cock, which nobody would ever get to see cause I too scared to even talk to a girl. Even with nothing to compare to, I was pretty sure I had a bigger than average cock, a fraction over 7"s and cut. Playing with my cock was my favorite activity. Still living at home, I spent many hours locked in the bathroom jacking off to porn on my phone.

My first real girlfriend was Sherry. She was 18 years old, one grade behind me and was a sister of one of my loser friends. I was around his house a lot and she always wanted to hang out with us guys. Eventually me and her got on friendly speaking terms and it finally turned into a date. q Sherry was really built, nice firm titties, a flat athletic tummy and a big round butt. We started dating and it eventually turned hot and heavy. It might have been the happiest time of my life once we started having sex. I was insatiable for her hot athletic body and she seemed to love my cock, never refusing me sex, giving my cock all the attention I could hope for.

I was always at her house and her father kind of freaked me out. His name was Albert Carpenter, but of course I never called him that. I referred to him as Mr. Carpenter when I addressed him, which was rare in itself. He really never even spoke to me at all, mostly just seeming to tolerating my presence. I avoided him as much as possible when I went to her house and he was there. He actually scared me as I felt he knew what I was doing with his daughter. I'm sure he didn't really like the idea of me fucking his daughter, but of course he never said anything really insinuating about that to me. He just gave me these creepy looks like he wanted to kick my ass, so I avoided him as much as possible.

One reason he was so intimidating was that he was really into weight lifting and body building. While I was about the same height as him, he could physically crush me if he wanted to. Mr. Carpenter was all muscles, as all he ever did was go into the downstairs garage and lift weights. He was almost bald but really fit and muscular. He would wear these muscle shirts when he worked out that would show off his huge arms and chest. I guess he was about 40 or 45 years old, but his muscular body belied that, making him look much younger.

I remember Sherry told me once that her parents were fighting about something. She had eavesdropped and discovered her mother had found a pair of women's underwear in the glove box of his truck. I found out later that this wasn't the first time he denied his infidelities to Mrs. Carpenter. Apparently he screwed around on her a lot.

The Carpenters were not wealthy, in fact, to look at their house and furnishing, they appeared to be barely getting by. Mr. Carpenter worked as a mechanic in a garage. Mrs. Carpenter was sometimes was a substitute teacher, did some baby sitting on the side and took some odd jobs for neighbors when available. Conversely, my parents were very well off. My dad was a bank president and my mom was a doctor. We had a really beautiful home compared to theirs. I actually think Mrs. Carpenter actually liked me as a possible future candidate of a husband to her daughter. Maybe that I could provide a better life for her daughter than her marriage offered. I think I was in love with Sherry, but now thinking back on it, perhaps "in lust" with her, was a better definition of my heart's feelings.

I was starting an out of town college in a few months, and bummed out about not being able to have sex with her as frequently as I had enjoyed so far. Once school finally started, I missed the sex and would drive home almost every weekend to see her. This is where my story starts.

One weekend I drove home from school, getting in very late that night. Early the next morning, I drove over to Sherry's house, totally horned up and anxious to hook up with her.

The garage door was open and Mr. Carpenter was working out with his weights as usual. As I approached him, I nervously greeted him, which he ignored without a hello back to me. All he said was that Sherry and his wife were out grocery shopping and wouldn't be back for a while.

I thanked him for the update and turned to leave when he said, "Son come here, I wanna talk to you."

This kind of freaked me out as he never engaged me in any type of conversation.

As I watched him put the weights down, his muscles all pumped up, only wearing some skimpy gym shorts and a muscle shirt, soaked in sweat, I obeyed and stepped deeper into the garage.

"I want to talk to you about Sherry and your intentions with my daughter now that you are going off to college." he bluntly announced.

"I know a young man like yourself is gonna be tempted with all these college girls, and I know young men have strong urges that are hard to resist. You understand." he asked me.

"Yes sir, I think so." I meekly muttered afraid of where this conversation was going.

He seemed agitated and said, "Well if you don't understand, let me be real blunt with you. I know you're fucking my daughter. Probably sticking your dick in her every chance you get. Probably not even wearing a condom as you cum in my little girl's pussy huh? Am I right?"

I was totally shocked at what he was saying. I didn't know how to answer him and was afraid if I lied, or said the wrong thing or pissed him off he might kick my ass. Mr. Carpenter really scared me, so I felt the safest response was to lie and denied it. "No sir, we don't do that."

"Oooooh, y'all don't do that huh? My wife is telling me different. She says when she does laundry, that Sherry's panties have your nasty crusty cum stains in them. So, if you knock my daughter up, you better be ready to man up and marry her. You got that?" he said more forcibly as he seemed to get even more agitated with me for lying to him.

"Yes sir, but we don't have sex at all." I tried to bolster my lie. I just wanted this chat to end so I could get out of there.

His tone changed immediately, as he now almost growled at me, "God dammit son, don't lie to me. You're gonna stand right there and lie to my face. You think I'm fucking stupid? Son, you're really pissing me off. You know what I did to my kids when they were little and they lied to me?" he said as he reached out and gripped my wrist pulling into him. "I spanked their little asses til they couldn't sit down, so they wouldn't do it again. I think that's just what you need, a little old fashioned discipline." he unbelievably threatened me as I feebly tried to pull away from him to no avail.

As he held me firmly in his grasp, I again tried harder to pull away from him but he was so strong and so fast, that within a few seconds he had twisted my arm around so I couldn't escape and sat down on his work bench. He kept twisting til I fell over onto his lap with my butt sticking straight up like he was really going to spank me. I was wearing baggie surf shorts with no underwear and he just pulled them down to my knees with little effort.

With my bare ass now exposed, I was so scared I just froze, not even moving, not even resisting, I just couldn't believe this was actually happening. Still laying across his lap, he pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. With my swim suit now twisted around my ankles, he held me there firmly with my naked butt exposed. The entire time all this was happening, the garage door was still wide open and anyone walking by could easily see in. He then grabbed my swim suit bottom and pulled it all the way off me. I was now totally naked laying across his lap as I knew he really fully intended to spank me like a child.

The first swat hurt terribly. He was so strong, that when that he popped my ass cheeks with his open hand, it felt like I had been electrocuted. I howled and squirmed to get away, but he held me tight over his lap and swatted my ass cheeks again. His strong open handed swats were unmerciful on my ass. Over and over, alternating between each cheek, he rained down one viscous blow after another. The pain was horrible but the shame was even worse. I was hoping he would stop and ask me if I learned my lesson about lying, but he just kept blistering my ass cheeks, one swat after another until tears actually came to my eyes and I started to cry.

The worst thing was, I was starting to get an erection. To this day I don't know what triggered that, but my cock got rock hard from getting my ass spanked by this masculine man. The more he spanked me, the harder my cock got. I prayed to myself that if and when the spanking ever ended, he wouldn't see my hard cock. After maybe 50 swats as hard as he could muster, with me openly bawling aloud now and tears pouring down my face, he finally said, "You gonna insult me again and lie to me some more son?"

As he finally stopped awaiting my response to his question, with tears still rolling down my face, laying firmly in his grasp across his knees, I obediently said, "No sir."

"So, you did lie didn't you, you have been sticking your nasty little dick in my little girl huh?" he demanded.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry. No more please." as my abused ass cheeks burned and stung from his severe spanking. "I'm also sorry for lying to you. Please let me go." I pleaded.

As he released his grip on me and pushed me off his lap, I scrambled away from him, now sprawling on the concrete floor completely naked. That's when he saw I had an erection. I tried to cover it with my hands, but it was too late, he saw it.

I saw him looking directly at my hard cock and with an almost gleam in his eyes, he spoke again. "Oooooh, well maybe you weren't lying, eh boy? Maybe you like a man handling your ass more than you like sticking your dick in my little girl. I think we need to see if you're really just a little faggot sissy that likes a man's cock more than my little girl's pussy." he said winking at me.

"Son, let's find out just who you really are. Crawl over here and look at this." he ordered as he stood up and pulled off his sweaty t-shirt. Still, scared to death of more spankings, I obediently did as he commanded and crawled to within a foot of him. I tried my best to cover my throbbing cock which was still exposed and swaying between my legs as I crawled to him. Standing over me, things went to another crazy level with what happened next. He pulled down his gym shorts letting them drop to his ankles, and sat down on the bench spreading his knees open wide in front of me.

"Get in closer. Get up in between my knees. You need to apologize properly." he ordered as I was afraid to move.

As I stared at his muscular naked body, the first thing that caught my eyes was his rock hard cock. It was bigger than mine, much bigger. It must have been 8, maybe 9 inches long. Extremely unreal thick and veiny, much thicker than my cock. His cock was uncircumcised but there was very little extra foreskin half covering the tip. It stood straight out from his body as I stared in awe. It looked so thick and manly, I couldn't stop staring at it. Little blue and red veins crisscrossed the full length of his cock, pushing blood to the tip making it like a piece of steel that was ready to explode. Coupled with his chiseled body, he was the most masculine thing I ever saw.

Mr. Carpenter was totally ripped for an older man. His chest looked so powerful and his arms had muscles like I had never seen before. He looked so manly and dominant that I was mesmerized by his body. My eyes traveled down his muscular shoulders and chest to his stomach which had a perfectly formed six pack. But his cock was the muscle that fascinated me the most and commanded my attention. Just inches from my face now, I couldn't take my eyes off it, openly staring directly at it.

"You know what other punishment little boys get when they get spanked for lying to me? They also apologize by sucking my cock. Now, do your best to show me you are really sincere about not lying to me again, or I'm really gonna blister you ass." he directed me. "Tell me you're sorry and will never lie to me again. Make me believe it, as I now want you to politely ask to suck my cock as punishment."

I don't know why I didn't grab my clothes and run out the open garage door. I maybe could of gotten away if I tried, but I didn't even try. I just moved in closer and resigned myself to obeying his commands. I leaned in and took the tip of his cock into my mouth. I felt so submissive as I suckled on his knob, tentatively taking just few inches more inches into my mouth.

Mr. Carpenter shocked me as he then actually slapped my face firmly as my mouth relished his cock.

"Son, are deaf or just stupid? I just told you to ask me politely if you can suck my cock to show you are sincere about not lying to me again." he smiled as he spoke.

Incredibly, I heard the words come out of my mouth. "Mr. Carpenter, may I please suck your cock to prove I will never lie to you again?"

"Good boy, yea, I guess I will let you do that since you asked so politely. Now do a good job if you want me to believe you." he laughed, as he inched forward on the bench til his cock was almost touching my lips again.

I leaned forward and took his knob back into my mouth. He was uncircumcised, but again, his cock was so hard that the excess skin barely covered only about half of his helmet. As perverse as this was, I can't explain why, but I wanted to do it. It was so exciting, to actually have this masculine man's steel hard perfect specimen of a cock in my mouth. I relished it the moment it started and gave way to this feeling as all I wanted to do was please him. It seemed almost a duty or an honor to service his masculine body

He groaned loudly as I got about half way down his cock, being careful to avoid gagging on it. Back and forth I raised and lowered my mouth on his prodigious cock. There was no need to force me on his part, I wanted to do this. He was actually only the second person in my life that I had any sexual contact with and I felt so horny and exhilarated to be with another person that I relished every second he let me suck him. I fell in love with pleasing him as he groaned to my oral manipulations. I was actually proud of myself for bringing him pleasure. I sucked on his cock with a fevered passion that I couldn't suppress, trying my best to go deeper to make him happy.

"Come on son, I'm not believing that you're 100% sincere about lying in the future, swallow that cock and make me believe you are." he genuinely coaxed me now.

I forced myself deeper, trying to impale my throat around his cock. I wanted to please him, I had the deepest urge to serve his needs. I gagged and struggled as I tried to make it breach my throat. Over and over I bobbed my head down on his cock, still not being able to open my throat wide enough to allow his cock access. I felt him grasp my head with his powerful hands and try to push me down hard on his shaft. His cock head was at the beginning of my throat as he suddenly just forced it down in one quick thrust. Once he had my nose and lips mashed against his muscular stomach, he just held me there for what seemed forever. Time froze as we were both motionless, him moaning loudly and me to the near point of passing out.

I couldn't breathe, so I started slapping at his legs and trying to pull back, but he was just too strong and held me in place as his cock was now buried deep in my throat. Just when I thought I was going to suffocate, he let me up.

As I pulled off, I gagged and sputtered as thick strands of my saliva, at least a foot long clung from my lips to his cock. If you saw us, you would of thought I had given up, but just the opposite, I dove right back down on his cock. This time taking it to the root without his forcing it. I loved the feeling of power he had over me as I swallowed every inch of his cock down my throat. I somehow felt like we had bonded as I could please him in this depraved way. All my inhibitions disappeared now as I lavished oral worshipful manipulations on his cock.

He seemed in no rush, even with the garage door wide open, he didn't seem bothered by it, just enjoying the pleasure my throat and mouth brought his cock. I started to take my time, really getting into it as I lowered my mouth to his balls. I gently sucked one into my mouth, getting it as wet as possible as I massaged it with the point and flat of my tongue. This just brought more grunts and groans from him which reinforced my need to please him even more.

I nursed on his heavy balls one at a time, alternating back and forth as he stared down at me. I licked up and down the shaft of his cock, starting at the base and nursing on the head when I got to the top. He got a little tremble in his legs when I sucked hard on the tip. I don't know how long I sucked him, maybe 30 minutes til he said, "Stop son, I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that."

I was crushed when he pulled me off his cock. I wanted so bad to suck it some more, to make him happy, to make him cum. I was afraid it was over and I wanted, no needed to make him cum.

He stood above me now, his long fat wet cock wavering side to side as he looked down at me still on my knees.

"I need more, I want it all. Get up off the floor and lay on your stomach on the weight bench." he commanded.

I did as he instructed, laying naked and straddling myself on his weight bench, my own hard cock was smashed into the padding underneath me. The padded bench was about 4 feet long, in two sections that could be raised or lowered, maybe 2 foot long each. My knees hung over the side edges of the bench as my arms dangled to the concrete floor. He quickly took some leather weight straps and secured my wrists to the front of the steel frame. Just as quickly he strapped my ankles to the back of the frame so I was now secured face down with my ass cheeks pretty wide open.

I don't know how I didn't see this coming, but I suddenly realized I was trapped and he was going to fuck me. Secured with all these straps, there was nothing I could do about it and deep down, I have to admit, I really wanted it. I wanted to please him. I was petrified that his huge cock could ruin my ass forever, but strangely, I just didn't care. I felt so submissive and felt it was an honor to take care of his needs.

"Son, you got a really nice pink tender smooth hairless little boy pussy. I'm gonna give you the fucking of your young life and you're gonna love it. Maybe we can make this a regular thing if I like it as much as I think I'm gonna. So put some effort into it boy." he matter-of-factly stated as if I had a choice.

He lowered the front bench section so my upper torso and my head went all the way down to the concrete floor. This made my ass arch upwards. Then he lowered the back bench so my waist and legs went all the way down to the floor. Now my ass was thrust up even higher than the rest of my body, embarrassingly sticking up as high as it could go. With my ankles and knees strapped to the frame, my ass cheeks were now spread wide open and prominently on display for him. I was at his mercy.

Kent100
Kent100
1,019 Followers
12