All Comments on 'In the Shadows'

by DanielWilson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong category

1*

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
1* because...

1 * star because the writer has a big ego...begining for calling himself Mr. Wilson, then for boasting to have a wife and a lover, and even so wanted another man's wife, just for growing is ego even more. Some humility is always good. I even dodn't refer to him puttinh the wife and lover to whore for the husband in order to him heve his wife...sad tale...From a man that maybe isn't married...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong category

The right category is "Crap stories" or probably "Wishful thinking". Did writer ever meet a woman? Woman, not whores, I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid, not belivable, poorly written.

In other words, don't give up your job at Kamart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed that! The first Anon above with the Kmart reference has said exactly the same thing on everybody's story. I really liked the build up in your story. Thanks for writing! CharlieMolly

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Got another chuck story

Poorly written and end of marriage.

gracesnowpawgracesnowpawover 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

As a fellow author it never fails to amaze me that people have nothing better to do than flame a story. Instead of just moving on to another one, they spread their negative energy without understanding the effort that is put in. Not all stories are best sellers, but a lot of energy goes in to them. Quite unappreciative in my opinion and the best part is they almost always do it anonymously. Sad really and I chuckle when the flamers can't string a tangible sentence together or spell something as simple as KMart. How can they not spell it, they've shopped there all their pathetic lives.

I like your writing style, keep up the the good work.

Grace

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
<3

Enjoyable :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not such a good day for Daniel

When her husband got loose and found out what had happened he got his gun, found Daniel and shot his balls off. This was just another failed story that ends without anyone thinking the husband won't react badly. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very sensitive

I liked it very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still Waiting

Still hoping you continue this story from both angles. Paige and Daniel and Doug and the other 2 girls.

crickettecricketteabout 9 years ago
A good read

Sex in public with the hubby knowing what is happening is one of my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

Great Story!!!!

xcaffeinexcaffeinealmost 8 years ago
Four Stars ...

... because it ended far too early!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just opened up a 55 gallon drum of "NOPE". Adding to that a 100 pound sack of "NOWAY"!

Some guy just start taking control of someone's wife? And good ole Doug gets what...it alludes to him getting strapped to a bed? IF...IF he allows Daniel the privilege of time with his wife (sick idea) then he should at least receive in kind privileges with Daniel's. Who is going to be strapping who? They are all deranged IMHO!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Cucks and whores are always in the shadows Ike the rest of the roaches.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Having BOTH wives have the same name is terribly confusing for the reader - really distracts from the overall story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous