In the Sheik's Clutches

Story Info
The sheik takes what they always do from sex slaves.
759 words
4.42
13k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,321 Followers

[Note: this is an entry in an "exactly 750-words" writing exercise. ]

I whimpered as the attendants hung me from the ceiling. My feet didn't reach the marble floor. I felt the strain of the restraints on my arms as I dangled there.

The sheik, tall, muscular, commanding, entered the chamber and was handed a many-thonged hand whip. He used it—not cuttingly but stingingly—while he engorged, taking breaks to kiss and touch my welts, as I twisted and writhed and whimpered and sobbed and occasionally cried out in pain-pleasure. I surprised myself. The whipping aroused me. Sometimes my cries were to beg the sheik to fuck me, knowing what was expected of me, what he was paying for.

When he was erect, he mounted my hips from behind, thrust his cock up inside me, and fucked me hard.

He wasn't done. I was the sheik's slave for the afternoon, and he did what Arab sheiks apparently had done for centuries with their slaves. He screwed me royally. It was all about his enjoyment and repeated sexual release.

He sprawled on his throne, his thawb unbuttoned and flared open to show his magnificent, muscular body. The attendants freed me and delivered me to him, my wrists still bound. They laid me across his lap on my belly, arms and legs dangling on either side of his thighs. He spanked my buttocks red and worried my hole with his fingers—and then with more fingers of a greased gloved hand. I felt his erection returning.

He worked more fingers into my anal canal, moving them in and out, going in deeper and deeper. I appreciated that his hands were slender and his fingers long. I cried out as his knuckles breached my sphincter muscle.

"Relax," he murmured. "It will go much better for you—and for me as well."

He turned me on his lap and bent my right leg up into his chest so that I could look down the length of my torso and see him inside me, up to the wrist. I groaned as he opened his fingers inside me, stretching me to the limit, bunching them, moving them, ever so slightly, in and out, in and out. I panted and whimpered.

"Relax, relax," he repeated.

I willed the tension to float from my body, managing to do so—lying there open and vulnerable to him. His fist took full advantage of that. I'd never been fisted before. I was being fisted now. I panted and moaned. He was panting too, and I felt the rise of him against my butt cheek.

"Rock on it," he commanded, and I did, groaning even deeper as he moved it, almost imperceptibly, in and out, in and out. I kept the rest of my body perfectly still, knowing that I must be ready to split and that any movement on my part would bring that on. But I held steady through it. Bunching and relaxing. In and out.

"Oh, shit. Oh, fuck. Oh, shit."

"Relax, relax. Good. Like that. You're doing fine." Bunch and release, in and out, bunch and release. I felt my guts being ripped out of me as I heard and felt the slurp of withdrawal.

I cried out at the loss of the hand and ejaculated as he pulled it out of me. He gently lowered me onto my back on the thick-napped Oriental carpet in front of the throne. He cooed at me about how well I had taken everything, how young and handsome I was, how beautiful my body was.

He freed my hands. He coaxed my thighs open by running his fingers lightly over my inner thighs, and, with a sigh, I spread and bent my legs, and placed my feet flat on the carpet. He covered me, knees pushing under my buttocks, rolling up and raising my pelvis. A strong arm wrapped around the base of my back and elevated my pelvis. Totally relaxed and exhausted, I let my torso recline to where my weight was on my shoulder blades and my cheek rested on the carpet. I let my arms extend out from my body along the carpet, putting me in a cruciform position, totally open to him.

"Yes, yes, take me," I whispered. "Whatever you want."

I surrendered all.

He took me, cruelly, totally. When he finished, he held there, my pelvis lifted off the floor, murmuring how satisfying the fuck had been.

"I will buy your contract, if I can," he whispered.

I couldn't see the brothel saying no to him.

KeithD
KeithD
1,321 Followers