In the Spider's Lair

Story Info
A She-Elf hunts a spider only to get trapped by the spider.
1.9k words
3.93
32.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first published story on this site. It's written purely for erotic horror fantasy.

*

A young she-elf warrior hunts a giant man-eating spider only to get captured by the giant spider that has ill intentions for the young she-elf.

Alyssia Sunleaf was a young female warrior who sought adventure. She was a high elf, and still very young, as she was a hundred and twenty years old. After years of just sentry duties and training, Alyssia finally set off to her own adventure.

Her adventure started off very well. She hunted animals, killed bandits, and did some trades. Men from all over hit on her, and she was very much aware of their intentions.

She was small, only 5'4," but her body was incredible. Well slim with busty hips and a lovely bust. Her cups were 38C's and were perfect shape without any sag. Her long blonde hair made her even more beautiful with her incredible cyan blue eyes.

Alyssia rejected every advancement regardless of their race and traveled alone.

Alyssia didn't run into any trouble until she enters glades full of trees with mist that never seemed to end. Upon reaching the first village, she discovered a giant spider has been seen in the area and has been attacking their cattle and travelers. They knew the cave of the spider, but those who went in never came back out.

Alyssia decided to take care of the spider herself. She's killed countless giant spiders that venture in her homeland, she saw no reason why this would be any different.

Finding the cave was not difficult. Webs were covered everywhere, so they pointed the way. The cave entrance was big enough for a giant to enter. Alyssia moves cautiously, holding her shield and sword at the ready while keeping her bow in the quiver.

Upon entering the cave, it was pitch black, but Alyssia heard a crunch under her feet and look down to see skeletons lying at the entrance of the cave. Alyssia bends down and looks at the skulls. Trolls, Orges, even Orcs. There were signs of goblins, and other creatures this spider has trapped.

Alyssia didn't waver, she conjures a light upon her sword and moves forward. A strange smell filled the caved, though, and it caused Alyssia to push forward as if on an invisible leash.

The cave had no direction of which was which, and Alyssia soon lost the way back to the entrance. The webbing was like a thread leading to a man chamber. Alyssia ventures slowly, knowing the spider could see her before she could see him, and she wanted to grasp her surroundings before making the killing blow.

Webbing suddenly became attached to her body, but she pressed on knowing she couldn't remove the webbing as it would only slow her down and make her vulnerable. Instead, she found herself with the urge to piss but didn't want to waste time. She would piss after she killed the spider.

Alyssia enters what appears to be the main chamber and looks to see several cacoons in the room. Some of the shapes were large, indicating animals, while others were more humanoid, meaning people and travelers.

Alyssia took a step, and the moment she did, she felt a sharp pain on her neck. The Spider had been hiding behind the entrance after seeing her light. The bite wasn't deep, nor it was painful as its pincers only seem to puncture her skin.

Alyssia realized she couldn't move as the spider bite was venomously meant to paralyze its victims. Alyssia knew she wouldn't die, but she would be at the spider's mercy.

Alyssia heard her sword and shield drop on the ground before she felt her strength leaving her.

The spider removes its pincers allowing Alyssia to fall forward only for the spider to catch her. The spider's pinches were on her back, biting at something. Then her quiver drops to the floor.

Alyssia could finally see the spider, and the spider was huge. Bigger than any spider she's ever seen before. The spider had to be the size of a bear.

The spider began to skillful undress her, removing her leggings and shirt them to fall upon the floor. Soon she was naked as she was carried upwards. The spider was skillful as he carries her across the ceiling before he drops her onto a sack of webbing.

Alyssia falls and almost went to the floor before webbing stops her fall. Her hand and legs were spread out, and she could only stare downwards towards the floor.

The spider begins to pull the webbing up, and Alyssia tried to close her eyes, knowing her nightmare was going to be a long endure. Instead, the spider reinforces the webbing to her wrist and ankles.

Alyssia was confused for a moment until she felt the spider's pincers upon the back of her neck and something warm and hot near her sacred entrance.

Alyssia suddenly realized what the spider's intentions were, and she was scared. She was a virgin, despite her long age, she's never had a partner before. She never touched herself.

Alyssia tried to break free of her bondages, and her body started to move in response.

Then the spider plunges its member into her without any mercy. Alyssia couldn't scream, but her eyes nearly pop out of her sockets. The suddenly lost of her maiden caused her to blackout.

To her horror, the feeling of the monster's cock inside of her made her pussy grip the cock.

The spider seemed to have realized he had taken a virgin and paused to allow Alyssia to catch her breath. As Alyssia regains feeling, she feels her pussy throbbing against the monster who was raping her. Her body was trying to get more of the monster's cock deep within her sacred body.

The spider pulls back, and Alyssia thought it was over, and he was going to leave her.

The spider plunges back deep in Alyssia's secure tunnel, stretching her, and causing her to arch her back and moan in pleasure.

Alyssia felt tears fall down her cheeks, realizing her body was loving this unholy rape. Each thrust pushes deeper inside her body, and her body kept reacting, trying to take in more.

Her body enjoyed this rape, and with each thrust, her body responded. Alyssia prayed to her goddess to save her, but her body didn't want saving, it wanted to get fucked.

The Spider pushes through her pussy, stretching it as wide as a man's fist, and touches her cervix. The spider kept pushing, and Alyssia tries to fight it, or was she trying to encourage the spider.

The spider's member finally passes her cervix, causing a massive orgasm to erupted within Alyssia. Her cries echo the chamber before she drops her head. Alyssia breathes heavily, trying to recover from her orgasms. Her pussy flexes and grips the spider's cock as if trying to adjust to its massive size.

Alyssia's seen cocks from countless races, each of them hoping to take her to bed. Her rape was better than anything she's ever expected. Alyssia looks back upon the spider and felt something of fear, and curiosity on what her rapist was waiting for and why he didn't ravish her body further.

Alyssia would offer no resistance to the spider. She knew it was futile to resist, so she surrenders her body to the spider so he could continue to rape her body as long as it wanted.

Escape wasn't essential right now, as it was hopeless seeing she was a captive.

Alyssia resumes her submissive positions and waits for the spider to ravage her as her pussy was literally begging the spider to fuck her. Her pussy kept gripping and tightening its grip, trying to suck the spider's cock deeper inside.

Then the spider withdrew before plunging deeper inside of Alyssia's body. Alyssia whimpers as she moans from the hard thrusts that penetrated her body. Her pussy continues to accept and milks the spider's member, welcoming the ravishment with no resistance.

Alyssia looks down and could see her shadow along with the spiders on the cave wall. The spider was indeed huge, nearly twice her own body size. Alyssia had to keep her mind calm and knew once the rape had ended, she would have a small chance to escape.

The problem was that her body didn't want to escape. Even if her mind was planning to escape, her body betrayed her thoughts and welcome the spider's member fucking her pussy, and wanted more.

Alyssia breast bounce with each thrust, even among her own thrusts as she bounces back to get more of that monsters cock inside her body.

Alyssia suddenly arches upwards and pushes her pussy deep on the spider's members as she releases a powerful orgasm. Her pussy exploded on the spider's cock over and over again, milking and coating his cock.

Alyssia's head hangs as she tries to catch her breath and wonders when this ravishment was going to end. The spider stops ravishing his cock and clicks its pincers several times as if the spider was excitement from her body's reaction.

Alyssia looks up and stares at the shadow. There was something different happening. The member, for some reason, had a large lump in its cock. Before, he slowly begins to move downward.

Alyssia's eyes opened wide in alarm and knew at once what that lump in its cock was, but she didn't think it was possible. Alyssia began to thrust against her bindings to prevent that egg from being implanted inside her. The egg had to be the size of an ostriches egg.

Her thrusting only made the egg travel quicker towards the entrance of her womb.

The moment Allysia felt the lump touch her outer lips, her eyes open very wide before it slowly begins to push her lips apart. She thrusts harder, trying to get away, trying to do something to prevent the spider from impregnating her. She moves forward but then slams right back down, and the egg slides straight into her pussy.

Alyssia screams, mostly at the realization that the egg was now inside of her, and from the fact that her body once again orgasm all over the member and the egg.

Alyssia felt tears pouring down her face knowing she was pregnant with a monster's child.

The spider waited a few moments before it withdraws its members and leaves the massive egg inside her belly. Alyssia was slowly lowered down to a webbed and laid there as the spider moves off into the cave.

Alyssia's moves her hand over her belly and couldn't believe that the nightmare was over, but she also enjoyed her own rape. She had a slight bulge that made her look four months pregnant.

Exhaustion overtook Alyssia, and she falls asleep naked and with her hands on her pregnant belly.

Alyssia woke and found herself naked in the middle of the forest. Her armor and weapons were beside her, and she quickly looks around. There was nothing around.

In alarm, Alyssia looks down at her belly but see it was flat and no signs of being pregnant.

Alyssia had to know if what happened was only a dream.

Alyssia places two fingers in her pussy and found her maiden was gone. There was a warm liquid inside of her, and pulling it out, she could see a green slime on her fingertips.

Had she been raped in her sleep? Or did the Spider truly impregnate her? Alyssia didn't know, but she puts on her armor, and straps her weapons and takes unsure if she wanted to be in the area.