In The Still of the Night

Story Info
A visitor takes her by surprise.
1k words
3.95
38k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just past midnight when he crept inside the house on the hill. He had been watching her for weeks, learning her habits both when awake and while asleep. He had been inside her house before, in the daylight to learn the layout and once that was burned into his brain, he would sneak in at night to watch her sleep.

Formulating his plan, he knew that right around midnight, she would be deep in slumber, the odds of this not happening were slim and he smiled as he saw her there, peacefully sleeping in the nude. He quietly crept around her bed, preparing his 'equipment' in silence, pausing when she shifted slightly.

Going over his tools one last time, he removes his shoes and strips his clothes.

Placing a hand around her throat, he squeezes gently as she rouses from her sleep, still blissfully unaware of what was happening. That moment was over quickly as he increases pressure, stealing her breath and the panic sets in. He grabs the arm that starts to lash out towards him and commands her not to fight. Still struggling, clutching at the hand around her throat, she refuses to calm and begins to fight in earnest, using her whole body to try and escape.

He quickly climbs onto the bed, straddling her legs between his hardened thighs. The arm in his grasp is brought down and sandwiched between his body and hers before taking the hand she pawing at him with. Again, he warns her to settle down before she hurts herself. When she calms slightly, he releases her throat just a bit, allowing her to breathe a touch easier. Letting go of her other arm, he reaches over to the night stand where his tools were placed. Grabbing the pair of panties he took from her drawer, he tells her to open her mouth before shoving them inside.

He lets go of her throat and she tries to fight, tries to scream but her cries are muffled as tears start streaming down her face. Picking up the zip ties from the stand, he places one around her free hand tightening it and then doing the same to the other. He quickly runs a third, creating a loop that he uses to pull her arms up over her head and fasten her to a makeshift restraint he created on the post of her bed. It gave him complete access to her body that he was going to fully enjoy it.

Picking up a blind fold, he places it over her eyes and enjoys the sounds of her whimpers. Removing the ski mask from his face, he lowers his mouth to her breast and gently sucks on her nipple, drawing it into his mouth before nipping at it slightly. Her body bucked at the sharp pain as he continued to lick, suck and bite her nipple, his hand kneading the other breast, twisting and pulling on its nipple into a hard peak.

His hands begin to roam her body, his mouth trailing warm, wet kisses in a path towards her cunt. Chuckling at seeing how wet she had become, he slowly slides a finger inside her. She starts struggling again, now that her legs are mostly free, bucking and trying to kick at him. He smacks her thighs hard, enjoying the sound of a silenced scream until she stops her struggling.

Pulling her thighs far apart, he continues his worship of her cunt, sliding a finger back inside, slowly pumping in and out before adding another and using his tongue to create short quick flicks over her clit. He felt her breathing increase as he brought her higher, moving his fingers insider her faster, harder, dragging them across that little numb of tissue hidden inside.

When she was at the precipice, his mouth closed over her clit and he sucked it into his mouth, running his tongue over it again and again and her body was covered in sweat, replete with need, liquid fire soaking the sheets below her.

Flipping her over and pushing her up onto her knees, she starts to struggle once again and he laughed. A few hard slaps to her ass and she calms once more. She's crying hard as he runs his cock between her folds, covering it in her juices before sliding into her cunt. Not wasting any time, he fucks her with wild abandon, hands on her hips to keep her in place as her cries fuel him on.

He brings her quickly to orgasm and smiles wickedly as he forces a finger into her ass. He slips in so easily that he decides to forgo any other warm up. Removing his cock from her cunt, he adjusts and starts pressing against her asshole. His hands tighten on her hips, bruising in their crushing force as he continues working his way inside her tight little hole, giving her little time to adjust to the intrusion.

He withdrawals just as slowly as he enters, removing himself from her ass completely, before forcefully slamming back inside her. He keeps up the painful assault to her ass, stopping only to change his position. Pressing down on the middle of her back, crouched behind her, he starts fucking her ass hard once more, enjoying the cries and whimpers from his prey.

Grunting with force, he empties himself into her ass and collapses on top of her. Sobs are wracking her body as cum slides out of her ass and he reaches over for the knife to undo her ties. Sensing she is free, she starts to fight once more but he pulls her in close, wrapping his arms and legs around her.

"Shhhh," he whispers into her ear. "It's okay baby girl."

"Sir?" she asks voice ragged and thick with confusion.

"Yes baby, I have you."

She turns in his arms and nestles against his chest, sagging in relief. "Oh Sir! That was... That was... Thank you Sir."

"You're welcome my love."