In The Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor and Ella's hands continued to roam, mostly on Annie, with each of them paying the most attention to her super hard nipples.

I heard Annie gasp, then felt her slam down as the grip on my cock tightened considerably.

"OHH, OHHHH, OHHHHHHH, OHH," she was moaning out obscenely, while still somehow maintaining eye contact with me. I felt invincible, like I was a god.

My hands slipped down to her ass, groping her and taking advantage before she regained control. Taylor and Ella were laying gentle kisses on her shoulders and neck, and still tugging and pulling on her nipples.

After what felt like several minutes, she went limp in my arms. I rocked her against me gently, riding her down from her orgasm, still feeling up her tight ass.

I was still rock hard, and normally I would have flipped her over onto her back and given it to her, but I was suddenly hyper aware of the two other women in the room who had yet to be fucked.

As Annie stilled, I gently lay her on her back on the couch, motioning for Taylor and Ella to stand up. With the couch temporarily not an option, I quickly made a plan.

"Lay down, on the carpet," I said, grabbing Taylor by the hand.

Ella had already preoccupied herself, still playing with Annie's tits, but now fingering herself as well as she knelt by the couch.

Taylor quickly stripped and opened her legs for me, it was possibly the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Although I was definitely no longer in danger of going soft, I was still in business mode and skipped most of the foreplay.

I gave her pussy a few quick licks, slid up her body, and lined my cock up with her entrance.

"Fuck me." she insisted, staring up at me with a hazy look in her eyes, her runny makeup now mostly dried in streaks.

She started to wrap her long legs around me, but I intercepted them, and draped them over my shoulders before sinking into her.

"OHHHHHHHHhhhhhh," she cried out as I stretched her, and I braced myself against the floor as I found my rhythm.

I started pounding her deep and hard, but felt her arms tugging at my shirt. I quickly raised up so she could pull it off and got back to railing her, not wanting to waste a moment.

My skin on hers felt electric, and her sexy thighs shook on each downstroke.

She had made me cum so hard a few minutes ago, or I guess you could say Annie did, but regardless, I was determined to repay the favor and then some.

Her hands were tangled in her beautiful hair, but after a few particularly rough slams from me she wrapped her hands behind my neck.

Hearing some light moaning, I looked over at the couch and saw Ella now straddling Annie's face. Ella had at some point stripped as well, and all of us now gleamed with sweat. As I watched, Ella leaned forward and started to eat Annie out, while Annie was already hard at work with her own tongue.

Not wanting Taylor to feel jealous, I tore my eyes away and looked back to her, only to find her staring intently at the couch.

"Like what you see?" I leaned in and asked quietly, slowing down to a shallower stroke.

"Fuck. Yes..." she breathed back as I ground myself against her upon bottoming out, pushing the head of my cock against her cervix.

Suddenly I was aware of the camera again, and hoping that somehow our action on the floor was also getting caught. Doubtful, but I wasn't about to stop and check.

Both Ella and Annie were open mouth moaning now, their tongues getting sloppy on each other.

"I want you to watch them," I instructed her, "I want you to cum for me while you watch them, you voyeur."

It wasn't the slickest line, but I got a moan out of her at least.

"Please, please fuck me, I'm filthy, I'm a fucking perv," she squeaked out.

My balls were slapping against her asshole as I picked up the pace, driving her to the edge.

"Oh my god," she breathed out. I looked over to see that Annie had snaked two fingers into Ella's ass, and had her trembling and at her mercy.

"Are you gonna cum, you fucking slut?" I was pounding her as hard as I could, my words coming out more forcefully than I meant.

"MMM, MMM, MMHMM..." she moaned while biting her bottom lip, her legs now starting to slip slightly as she lost control.

She looked incredible, and while I was way past the nervous energy I felt earlier, in that moment I felt like I was outside my body, fully aware of how crazy the situation I was in was. Internally, I decided fuck it, let's keep pushing the envelope.

"Whore," I whispered in her ear, and she instantly responded by sliding her legs down and gripping around me, hard.

Her mouth shot open in a silent orgasmic scream, her head tilted back slightly as I kept the pace as best I could. Her pussy clamped down, I felt it milking me as I pummeled her.

Her gaze pulled back to mine as she started to come down, and she grinned up at me. The sweat stuck strands of hair to her face, her makeup even more smeared than before.

"You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I pillow talked her, but I wasn't lying.

I wanted to keep fucking her, to empty my seed in her again and again, but my knees started to slip and we both felt it.

"I want to watch you fuck her," she spoke up to me before quieting, "in the ass..."

I didn't have to guess who she meant, we both looked over again to see Ella now cumming on Annie's face, with Annie's hand still probing deep into her ass.

I leaned in and kissed Taylor's forehead, resting my body weight on her temporarily. We ground against each other for half a minute, before I reluctantly pulled out.

"As you wish," I said as I stood, and if the women on the couch were aware of us they definitely weren't showing it.

I was as hard as a diamond as I walked over, my cock bouncing in front of me.

Without a word, I lined myself up next to the couch, behind Ella, and grabbed her by the hips. I scooted her to the edge, and she looked back at me as I rubbed the head of my cock against her asshole.

Annie felt my presence and slipped her fingers out, leaving a trail of spit behind. I was about to add to it and spit on her asshole myself, when I felt Taylor move next to us and lean in. She sexily snaked her tongue over the head of my cock and Ella's ass, a liberal amount of spit dripping out as she bathed us. I let her dip her tongue into Ella's asshole a few times, before I regripped her hips and made eye contact again.

She was still looking at me over her shoulder, her curls partially obscuring her face. She shook lightly as she finished her orgasm, and I wasted no more time.

I pushed just the head in, she was still impossibly tight despite Annie warming her up.

"Oh my god," she groaned, her head drooping as I slowly pushed in.

I worked my cock back and forth, slowly, patiently. Quarter inch by quarter inch, I sank into the tightest hole I had ever felt.

Taylor, on her knees beside us, looked up at me in elation. I don't know what I did to deserve being put in that situation, but I made a mental note to thank Annie later.

Below Ella, she wasn't wasting a moment either. I heard sucking noises as she essentially made out with Ella's clit, not giving her any rest after her orgasm. I don't know if Ella could have been taking my cock so easily if she wasn't being worshipped from below.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK FUCK FUCK," she chanted out as I passed 3/4's of the way in.

Taylor's hand reached out and gripped Ella's ass, spreading her open for me as I pulled on her hips.

"Take it, you little whore," Taylor demanded, assuming control while Annie's tongue was otherwise occupied, "take it all in your ass."

I was going to do whatever it took to get a copy of this tape.

Ella's hips trembled in pleasure and pain, and I moved one hand to Taylor's head to pull her in closer.

"Spit," I instructed, and a huge glob of if landed on the last inch of my dick.

"UNGGGGHHHHHH," Ella moaned as I pushed to the finish, slowly bottoming out inside her tight ass.

Taylor's hands glided up Ella's sweaty back, and she gently pet her hair as I took a moment to let her get used to my invading dick.

"Oh my fucking god, Ella," I started, before getting lost in the feeling.

I finally started to pull back and lightly fuck her, taking care to stay gentle at the start.

It was otherworldly how incredible her ass felt. Her asshole in particular gripped me so tight I thought I might break.

I started to bounce her on me, picking up the pace and increasing how much I pulled out a little at a time.

Annie seemed lost in her own world, dutifully sucking away at Ella's clit, her hands tightly gripped up on her thighs.

A low guttural moaning started from Ella as I settled into a faster rhythm, pulling about halfway out with each stroke.

I wanted more, and my balls were starting to grow impatient. I sped up the pace more rapidly, rushing to get off.

Taylor, sensing the change, wrapped a fistful of Ella's hair in her fist and yanked her head back.

"Are you going to be a good little slut?" She asked, their faces only inches apart.

"UHH, UHH, UHH, UHH, UHH," Ella grunted each time her ass slammed back into me.

"She's so out of it, she can't even speak," Taylor turned to me and said. She yanked even harder, forcing Ella's back to arch obscenely.

I was on the edge and I knew it, I gripped her tighter and slammed into her as hard as I could muster, over and over.

"You're gonna make him cum, you little slut, he's gonna drain his balls in your ass," Taylor continued, and I felt Ella's legs weaken.

I got there right after her, I felt it hit me as Taylor turned to look.

"Cum for me, cum in her whore ass, punish this little slut for me, stretch her out," she ranted, and I lost track of time and space as I started to unload, yanking Ella tight against me.

I rode her ass, my forearms trembling as I held on, desperate to cum as deep as I could into her.

Ella was panting, and so was I, as we rode our orgasm out together. I felt Annie's tongue caress my balls, wrapping around each of them individually before moving back to Ella's pussy.

I felt like I came forever, slowly winding down, my balls flexing against her. I desperately wanted to collapse on top of her, but I was aware enough to stop and not crush Annie below us.

The wet noises continued underneath for a solid minute, Annie was relentless. She finally slipped out from below Ella and I gave in, collapsing on top of her.

We both moaned in pleasure at the new angle, I was still hard, but I knew I'd be going soft soon, despite her tight ass.

Annie plopped next to us on the couch, while gently massaging her jaw. Taylor had walked back over to the desk, and picked up her phone.

"Say hi, sluts," Taylor chirped, Annie and Ella both turning to her.

"Hi, sluts," replied Annie dryly.

Ella ignored her as I kissed her neck, my hands sliding up her body to paw her tits underneath.

"Who's up for another round?" continued Taylor, turning the camera to herself and grinning.

I was completely and utterly spent, but before I knew it I had raised myself up and lifted a shaky hand in the air.

"Good boy," purred Annie, as she pulled me in for a deep kiss...

12