In the Wake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,036 Followers

Alec found himself imagining them getting caught, but not in a fearful way -- he imagined Emily and Henry returning and, instead of being horrified, stopping to watch in appreciation and approval. Maybe even his mother. Maybe even all three of them, watching and commenting and showing their appreciation. The thought aroused him further, and he felt the edge of orgasm approach. He moaned loudly, his thrusts picking up speed.

Donna reached up to touch his cheek.

"You can come in me if you want," she said breathlessly.

"Is that what you want?" he asked. "Or do you want me to make a mess of you?"

Donna laughed in joy and surprise. "God, yes."

Without another word, Alec pulled out of her -- he was far too close already -- and pushed her, gently but firmly, to her knees. She went willingly, an eager expression on her face. He barely had to touch himself before orgasm washed over him like in wave. He came in a series of thick jets, splattering her breasts, neck and chest in globs of white.

Donna held her hands up in mock helplessness as he decorated her.

"So much!" she laughed as he finished. When it was mostly over, she leaned forward and gently licked the last dribbles from the tip of his cock with the tip of her tongue as she squeezed him gently with one hand. The delicacy of her touch made his entire body shiver.

"That's my good boy," Donna said as she looked down to observe his handiwork. "You made me messy, all right. I'm surprised you had that much in you, after Em took care of you this morning."

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Very much," Donna said, dabbing at the milky fluid that was now running down her body. "It's one of my favorite things."

"Good."

She grinned at him. "Are you up for a second shower, kiddo? Now that you've made me all dirty. Maybe we can have a little more fun together."

Alec nodded and reached down to help her up. "Sure, Aunt Donna."

Donna took his hand and let him pull her to her feet. When she reached a standing position, she kissed him.

"Such a sweet boy." She fetched her discarded robe and beckoned him to follow her upstairs, her wet breasts swaying slightly as she moved.

As Alec followed, he found himself wondering just how crazy this weekend was going to get.

#

Despite the sunny day, the park was all but abandoned. From their vantage point on the park bench with the peeling green paint, Emily could see a man in a track suit in the distance, walking his chihuahua, and a biker traveling in a smooth arc by the pond at the base of the hill. Beyond that, she and her uncle were pretty much alone.

They sat at the edge of a dense copse of evergreens which looked across the pond and the distant river to the town beyond. It was a warm, sunny day, with only a few clouds in the sky.

Emily sat with her legs crossed, one foot pointing vaguely in her uncle's direction, hands grasping her bare knee. She wasn't entirely sure why she'd decided to accompany him to the park like this. In years past, she certainly hadn't been all that excited about hearing his stories about him and Uncle Walt playing by the river as kids, or souping up cars as teens in decades past... but this year, with Uncle Walt gone and the memories of his inappropriate but welcome flirtations fresh in her mind, suddenly she felt a desire to be closer to the uncle she had left.

But how close? A voice in her mind teased. She thought of the night before with Alec, and the morning only an hour past, and tried not to blush.

Maybe her motives were clearer than she was willing to admit.

"The view's lovely," Henry said suddenly, breaking her reverie.

"Yeah," she agreed, and looked over, to find he was looking at her and not the scenery. He looked away with a smile, but not before he'd made it clear what he was talking about.

Emily did blush now, and tucked her hair behind one ear in a nervous gesture. Uncle Henry was handsome, not quite in the way Uncle Walt had been, but still handsome. He was still lean and muscular for his age, with salt-and-pepper hair and a thin growth of bear that was just beginning to show gray. His dark suit made him look both distinguished and somber. Walt had been more dashing, a bit more rogueish in demeanor and appearance. Henry seemed more gentlemanly, but there was still something of him that reminded her of Walt.

"Thanks for coming out here with me," he said. "It's nice to get a little bit of peace and quiet before your granddad gets here. I know there's going to be lots of fun at dinner, but sometimes the conversation is exhausting."

"Of course," she said. "I like the quiet, too. Though I am looking forward to catching up with Kassie." Kassie was Henry's niece, Walt's daughter, twenty years old and a college dropout. She had plans to be a photographer and was already famous on the Internet. Her father Henry had no idea how any of that worked, but he supported her as best he could.

"Kassie misses you, too. She's sorry she didn't get to come to the wake, but she wanted to get some shots of the river for her Instagram thing or whatever. It's her way of coping, I think."

"It's for the best," Emily said.

"You know, Walt and I used to come up here a lot when we were teenagers. We'd play ball, skip rocks in the pond. There weren't condos and Starbucks all along the river then. Just trees. You think it's quiet now. It was positively silent back then."

"And then cruise the main drag, right? You've told me this story."

"Yeah, well," he said with a rueful smile. "We didn't have as many entertainment options as you do now." He jerked a thumb at the copse of trees behind them. "Walt used to take girls up into those trees back there. It was more like a forest then. A lot of girls lost their virginity up there."

Emily laughed. "What, you didn't go parking up on the point?"

"Go parking? How old do you think I am?"

"Sorry," she said, nudging him affectionately with her shoulder.

"It's okay," he said, and stroked her arm. She leaned into his touch, putting her head on his shoulder. She liked the way he smelled: a faint whiff of cologne, a faint woody odor underneath, like his clothes had been kept in a cedar chest. Emily found it comforting.

"I miss him," Henry said.

"I know," she answered. "Me, too."

He put his arm around her, and she did not object. They sat for awhile in silence.

"So did you ever take any girls up here?" she asked at last.

"No," he said. "Walt was always the daring one. I didn't really date in high school, or even in college. I met my wife my senior year at the university, and we got married soon after."

She blinked. "Have you only ever been with one woman?"

"Not exactly," Henry said after a pause. "Your aunt and I had a few interesting experiences before we divorced. But before and after that, well, there hasn't been a lot. Walt had all the good adventures."

Emily lifted her head and turned to face her uncle. "Well, that's not fair. You deserve to have some wild times, too."

He shrugged. "I think I'm getting a little old for that."

"That's bullshit," she said. "Sorry. But it is. I know some girls who would be into you."

Henry laughed nervously. "What, girls your age? I think that might be a bit young for me. What are you, twenty-one?"

"Twenty-five. And come on, are you telling me you wouldn't want to bang a twenty-five-year old?"

He turned away, actually looking a little embarrassed. "I don't think I should answer that question."

"I'll take that as a yes," Emily said. She put a hand on his knee, squeezing lightly. "Uncle Henry, life is short. You shouldn't be afraid to go after what you want. What have you got to lose?"

Henry turned back to face her, looking her in the eye. "That's easy for you to say, Emily. You're young and beautiful and smart. And you have--"

Emily interrupted him with a kiss on the corner of the mouth. She let it linger for a moment, then pulled away.

"What was that for?" he asked after a long pause.

"For saying those nice things about me. And because I wanted to. And because I want you to know, whatever Walt did when he was younger, you're a handsome guy. Sexy, even."

She touched his cheek. He smiled for a moment, then drew away gently and took a breath.

"Emily, you're--"

She interrupted again before he could finish. "Let me ask you something, Henry. If you had the opportunity for an adventure at this point in your life... maybe something involving a much younger woman... would you take it?"

Henry looked at her, flummoxed. "I suppose it would depend on the woman."

"What if it were someone who liked you a lot? Who had the confidence to know what she wanted and the emotional stability to handle the outcome? And let's say she was... pretty uninhibited."

He blinked. "Who are we talking about, exactly?"

Emily shook her head with a grin. "This is a yes or no question, I'm afraid."

"I see," he said, his face twisting in consternation as he thought it over. "Well, I guess I'd have to say yes. After all, as you say, life is short, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Emily answered with a gentle smile. She produced her phone. "Do you mind if I take a picture with us together, Uncle Henry?"

"Not at all."

She leaned close to catch them both in the frame, held up the phone, and snapped a photo. When she was finished, she admired it in the camera roll.

"We look cute together. Do you have a smartphone?"

"I do. For work."

"Give me your number, I'll send this to you."

He did, and she texted him the photo. Henry smiled when he saw it.

"You are so pretty," he said, then looked a little embarrassed, as if he'd caught himself saying something terrible.

Emily gave him a sly grin. "Well, maybe there will be more where that came from."

#

Alec was sitting on his bed, playing a mobile game, when Emily came into his bedroom. She flopped on the bed, propping herself on her elbows and putting her feet up.

"Hey," Alec said. He reached out to close the door she'd left open.

"Hey," she replied. "So, how was your morning?"

"Interesting."

"In what way? I'll bet I can beat it."

Alec put aside his phone and fidgeted a bit before answering. "Aunt Donna and I had sex in the kitchen."

His sister stared at him for a long moment, her expression somewhere between disbelief and annoyance. "Okay, I guess I can't beat it."

He took a deep breath. "It wasn't really planned..."

Emily sat up and crossed her legs. "Oh, wasn't it? Come on. Aunt Donna totally planned that. Don't be an idiot."

Alec blinked. "Are you pissed at me?"

She sighed. "No. I'm just feeling a little competitive, is all."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Uncle Henry took me out to the park today. He wanted to reminisce about old times with Walt and tell me about the orange groves or whatever. But I started getting super horny about midway through and I almost asked him to take me into the trees and fuck me stupid."

Alec burst into surprised laughter. "Jesus Christ, Em."

"I'm just being truthful."

"But you didn't ask him."

"No. He was being so sweet. I don't think it would have been the right approach."

"Is this about the time Uncle Walt felt you up and didn't get to finish the job?"

She shrugged, looking evasive. "Maybe."

"Jesus," he said. "We are a fucked up family."

"You know it. I mean, literally know it, guy who fucked your aunt on the kitchen floor."

"Excuse me. On the counter."

She put her hands over her mouth. "Ew! Please tell me you disinfected afterward. We prepare food there."

"I took care of it, Em. I'm not a friggin' degenerate."

"Are so."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

He threw a pillow at her, and she giggled as she dodged it.

"So you're not mad about me and Aunt Donna?" he asked.

Emily looked at him askance. "Why? I'm your sister, Alec, not your girlfriend. It's not like we're going to date. We both just learned last night that we're carrying on a time-honored and perverse family tradition. I'm not about to go monogamous with my own brother."

He nodded. "Okay, that's fair. And you're going to go after Uncle Henry?"

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe. He is older-guy hot. Like really hot."

"This is a weird road we're going down," Alec said. "What if Mom finds out?"

Emily arched an eyebrow. "We don't know what secrets Mom is carrying around. She might be more perverted than all of us put together. Remember last night, you wanted to try to find out?"

"That was you, Emily."

"Oh, yeah. Well, still. We should do that." She scrambled forward on the bed and kissed Alec on the mouth softly. "I love you, big brother. Most of all. You know that, right?"

He smiled and stroked her hair. "Same, Em. Always."

"Thanks for being supportive of my perversity."

"Takes one to know one."

She gave him a quick hug and departed.

#

Emily retreated to her room and locked the door, her heart quickening in her chest. She knew already what she was planning to do, but she was still nervous to do it.

It was clear to her Uncle Henry found her attractive. Emily knew her own feelings very well. Her encounter with Alec had been thrilling and satisfying, and there was no two ways about it: she wanted more. After this long weekend, she might not see Uncle Henry again for a long time... maybe not ever.

Her other uncle's sudden departure from this Earth had left her uncertain of many things.

Emily placed her smartphone on the nightstand. With a deep breath, she unzipped her dress and let it slip to the floor. After a moment's consideration, she undid her bra and let it drop, too.

She retrieved her phone and turn to stand in front of the full-length mirror on her wall. Brushing her hair behind her bare shoulders, she took a moment to admire herself. Vanity was supposed to be a vice of her generation -- that was what all the blogs and news sites said, anyway -- but she worked hard for the body she had, and she was proud of it. She didn't show it off to just anyone, either... but there was one person in particular she did want to show it to, at the moment.

Holding the phone up, she snapped a selfie: full-length, nothing but panties, heels, and a smile. A moment's alteration with a photo app added a stylized pink heart, completing the picture.

She grinned, called up Uncle Henry's number, held her breath, and sent the photo.

Done.

With a smile, she waited, watching the text display, waiting for the photo to be marked as read. A few moments later, it was.

The bubbles that indicated Henry was typing appeared. Disappeared. Appeared again. Disappeared again.

Emily giggled. "Having trouble, Uncle Henry?"

Finally, a text came through.

[oh my god Emily!]

She grinned and texted back.

[you like?]

[very much!] the reply came.

She started to type more, but then he followed up:

[we should be careful]

Emily erased what she'd been typing and replied.

[no we shouldn't. life's short <3]

On impulse, she puckered her lips into a kissing expression, snapped another selfie -- bare breasts quite visible -- and sent it to him with a note.

[see you soon], she added, and locked her phone.

There, she thought. That's the start of something exciting.

autoplot
autoplot
1,036 Followers
12