All Comments on 'In the Way Ch. 06'

by JaiBee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT

The Daddy fucking his daughter again and again over the years and finally knocking her up is so hot. He did a good job and so did the author. Great wanker.

The_Black_KnightThe_Black_Knightalmost 17 years ago
Tops

Excellent story. Very well written. Very impressive overall.

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
WOW!!

Excellent story. I would have liked to seen it turn out better with Rachel though. Now tell us what all the 3 of them do, the kinky things, I do hope that he still "makes love" to Rachel when she needs or wants it, after all she has always been a great wife and mother......

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

I agree with the other comments, I would have liked a little more about Rachel. I know your focus is on Dad and daughter, but you certainly have elevated Rachel, the Mom into a very good light and very sacrificial. I would have liked to have seen that there was more intimacy between the father and mother in the later years, rather than her being a third wheel. I know you spoke briefly about her submissive desires, but to me it didn't explain enough what her role would be and that she was very happy with it. Don't get me wrong, the story was excellent, and I love happy endings, but Rachel's ending just left me with a bit of sadness, a melancholy that with a little more written about how she felt about things, would have satisfied me!

Great work!

SorenMageofMarethSorenMageofMarethalmost 10 years ago
Man. The Mom got my feels.

I feel for the mom. Reall I do. She loves them so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Reality

Kind of a waste of words. Almost felt sorry for Rachael due to the selfish, worthless bumbs in her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous