In the Woods

Story Info
Just off the trail at sunrise, can they avoid being seen?
2k words
4.67
5.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trees creaked and swayed above her, the wind adding a foreboding atmosphere to the already growing feeling that she was indeed lost in the woods.

His instructions had been precise, and despite following them to the letter, she was sure she couldn't be where he intended her to be. The remote trail had veered away from the main trail several metres behind her and her eyes focused on the trees surrounding her. She squinted in the pre-dawn light, looking for the one with the carving on the trunk and the forked branch at eye level. That was where she was supposed to be. That was where he said he would be.

"You came."

His voice spoke from behind her, making her jumped. She was surprised she hadn't heard his movements, that she hadn't known he was there. This scenario of meeting in the woods was one they had been discussing for a while. It was one of his big fantasies, something he had wanted to share with her, but she had been hesitant.

"What if someone sees us?" she'd texted him the day before when he told her what he wanted to do to her.

"The risk is a big part of the appeal." He replied. "Plus, where I'd take you, no one would see us, it's always deserted."

"Hmmm...well maybe I'd let you fuck me there."

This final message had been her way to challenge him. To see if he would test her resolve, to push her boundaries. And it had worked.

"Saturday morning at sunrise. I'll send you the location and instructions. Follow them exactly and both of us will get what need."

At the time, she had sent a "ha ha" reply, fully intending to ignore his request but when his instructions came through a few hours later, she felt that familiar stirring in her pussy. That need to do what she was told. That desire to get what she craved.

So she dressed in what she was told to wear and drove to where she was told to go and then walked through the woods looking for the spot where she was supposed to meet him. But until he spoke, she'd been worried she'd done something wrong and would never find him in the dark woods.

Turning around, she narrowed her eyes, trying to make out his features in the dim light. He was dressed in black, as was she, to help them blend into the darkness. But when he reached out his hand to her, she saw the movement and took it.

He pulled her to him, crushing his lips against her and making her moan with relief. The kiss was intense and she felt herself growing wetter. He always had that affect on her. Even, it would appear, when he forced her to meet him in the middle of nowhere.

When they finally pulled apart, she was breathless and he had a wide smile on his face.

"Are we going to do it right here?" there was trepidation in her voice.

His smile grew even wider. "What if I said yes? Would you let me bend you over and fuck you right here?"

She swallowed hard, amazed at the emotions this simple question evoked in her. Excitement, fear, desire. "Maybe." It was the best, and most truthful, answer she had to offer him.

He was quiet for a moment, considering her as though making a decision. Finally, he spoke. "Show me your breasts."

His demand surprised her but she obeyed. Taking her time as she unzipped her jacket and unbuttoned her shirt. As instructed she was braless. The growing light in the sky made her white skin appear to glow against the darkness of the forest.

"Bring them to me."

She stepped forward and he reached out to tweak her left nipple. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. He pinched the other one. Then he took a breast in each hand and began to massage them, the pad of his thumb gently rubbing over her nipples as he did. She moaned, the wetness growing between her legs.

He liked her like this. Unsure but willing to trust him. This was definitely outside of her comfort zone and knowing that was an incredible turn on. He wasn't content to fondle her breast, he wanted--no he needed--more of her.

Releasing his hold of her breasts, he told her she was to leave her shirt open, and then took her hand, pulling her with him off the path and deeper into the woods. They walked for a few metres, the wind continuing to blow through the tops of the trees, making them creak and bend. When he finally stopped, the growing pre-dawn light illuminated the forest and she could see the log they stood in front of was about waist high. A blanket had been laid over top of it.

He removed his backpack and placed it on the ground next to the tree. "I want to feel how wet you are."

She stepped closer, her breasts still swinging bare, the cool wind having hardened her nipples to points. Without breaking eye contact, he undid her the button of her pants and lowered the zipper, slipping his hand against her warm skin. Just as he had instructed her not to wear a bra, he had also said no panties and she had not disappointed him. His finger slipped easily into her wet cunt and he smiled.

"That's my girl."

He could see a flush growing on her chest and neck, moving up into her cheeks. Whatever hesitation she'd had in meeting him here, in doing what they were about to do, seemed to have disappeared. She wanted it. She wanted him.

He rubbed her clit gently and she pushed her hips toward him eagerly. But he wasn't ready to let her cum yet and pulled his hand out her pants. She let out a frustrated sigh.

"Soon princess," he said. "But first, get down on your knees."

With that command, she knew exactly what he wanted from her. She did as she was told, not caring about the damp earth beneath her, focused only on releasing his cock, which was straining against his zipper. When she got it out and wrapped her lips around it, it was his turn to groan.

She gripped the base of his cock and squeezed as she ran her tongue up his length and around the head. She licked and sucked and pumped, just the way she knew he liked it. He absently played with her nipples as she worked, twisting and pinching them just the way she liked.

The environment might be new but the way they enjoyed each other's bodies, how in tune they were with each other's needs, was the same. He grabbed the side of her head, pumping into her mouth as though he was ready to cum, and then pulled out abruptly. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her up to her feet and kissed her roughly. His eyes had darkened in the way they did when he was ready to fuck her hard and fast and she was relieved to see it, because that was exactly what she wanted.

"Bend over the log," he said. "Spread your legs as wide as you can."

Once again, she did as she was told. The wool blanket was soft against her bare breasts but she could still feel the rough bark of the tree underneath digging into her skin. A reminder of where they were, of the risk they were taking. Her pants made it difficult for her to spread as wide as she would have liked, but she did the best she could and then she waited.

The jewelled butt plug was visible between her cheeks and he played with it, twisting and pulling, enjoying the way it made her squirm. She had just moved up a size and he knew it was still an adjustment for her. In his instructions he had made the butt plug optional but also said he'd really prefer her to wear it. He loved that she had done that for him.

Her compliance with his instructions, her need to please him, made his desire to be inside her grow. He couldn't wait any longer. With one final twist of the butt plug, he grabbed her hips, pressed the head of his cock at her entrance and thrust into her, filling her wet cunt.

His hands moved up to her shoulders, pulling her back into him, trying to bury even deeper. He held himself there for a moment, enjoying the feeling, and then began to fuck her in earnest.

She reached her hands out to the side, trying to find purchase, a place to grip on the side of the tree, but there was nothing. Just his cock sliding into her, pushing her down, driving her towards release. Her hands continued to move around and eventually he grabbed both her wrists and pulled her arms roughly behind her, pinning them against her back and holding them there with one hand.

With the other hand he reached around and rubbed her swollen clit. The sensation pushed her even closer to orgasm. She closed her eyes and focused on what she could hear and feel.

The creaking trees, the blowing wind, the softness of the blanket hiding the roughness of the tree beneath. The sound of voices.

Her eyes flew open and she looked back at him. She could tell from the smile on his face that he had heard the same voices but he just held his grip on her and continued to thrust.

The voices were becoming clearer as the people got closer. A man and a woman. They must be walking on the same path she had followed here. What if they saw her?

As if reading her mind, he leaned down and whispered into her ear. "They can't see us princess, but they could hear us if you make too much noise."

She nodded, relief flooding through her. She could be quiet long enough to let them pass without hearing her.

His breath tickled her ear once again. "So you're going to have to be very quiet while I make you cum."

He released her arms and with that free hand, twisted the butt plug, while continuing to thrust into her pussy and rub her clit. He felt her body responding to the stimulation, knew he was pushing her closer and closer to the edge. He wondered if she would be able to cum quietly, or if the couple walking nearby would hear. That was part of the fun, the not knowing.

It was all becoming too much for her. The fear of being caught battling with her need for release. She couldn't hold it any longer and placed both hands over her mouth, giving into the sensations and letting her orgasm roll through her. She pushed up onto her toes, drove her hips back into him and screamed into her hands. She could only hope the sounds of her desire was sufficiently muffled because there was no stopping her now.

He felt her pussy clench around him and knew if he wanted to cum with her, this was the moment. To the sound of her muffled screams, he emptied himself into her pussy, never breaking his rhythm as he came. The voices of the people walking the path were right near them now and he stilled, feeling her continue to twitch around his cock as she rode her orgasm through.

Finally, the couple passed by, their conversation never stopping, clearly unaware at what was happening just a few metres away. He pulled out and took a moment to enjoy the sight of his cum dripping from her. She didn't move, remaining draped over the log, her breath ragged.

It was a beautiful sight, her bare ass against the darkness of the forest, and he knew it was one he would never forget.