All Comments on 'In the Woods'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 12 years ago
Interesting start

I love the forest setting for your story because I'm a nudist and find serenity strolling au natural on trails through the wilderness invigorating. My hiking partner who walks with me finally shed her bikini and joined me au natural last year. I hope you will continue this story.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Read

This is one of the BEST stories I have read in the last couple of years. Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Über Sexy!

Awesome, simply awesome! Thank you for the terrific story. I could place myself squarely there every erotic step of the way. Well done.

Please continue this storyline and I'd truly like to read other stories with similar circumstances...at the beach, in the car, at the mall...well, you get the idea. ;)

Oh, and thank you VERY much for the knee-trembling orgasm that I rocked my world by the end of this story!

Dixiedevil67Dixiedevil67over 12 years ago
Great Writing

Very well written. Great storytelling. Look forward to reading more of your work.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Good Story

You have a lightness of touch in every sense of the words. More!

flash4me9flash4me9about 12 years ago
Hot - Simply - Hot!

Your story encompasses all of the elements of my greatest fantasies including female public nudity and masturbation.

The theme of being so aroused that one loses control and nothing is more important at that moment than the erotic setting leading to an earth shattering orgasm is icing on the proverbial cake.

Well done and hopefully we'll see much, much more of your work with these story lines...can't wait! TIA!!

Naked1Naked1over 11 years ago
Awesome

Great story...please continue!

caraquenocaraquenoover 11 years ago

Love this story, it's really erotic and I love the tension in it. Please please please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
1847 Followers
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...