In The Work Domain

Story Info
Hot weather makes work hard.
14.5k words
4.72
14k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reception was cool and I made myself comfortable on one of the sofas as I waited. It had been a few years since I had sat here, nervously fidgeting. on my first day and I felt very at home in the office now.

I was waiting for Hannah, she was always busy, so any meet that was planned always started late. We had become friends during my first few days here, she had only started a few weeks before too, so we had gravitated together on the basis of not really knowing anyone else. I had a small crush on her, as did most people in the office. She was happy and friendly and her face would light up when she spoke to you, making everyone feel as if they were very special. Her face was one of those you could just look at, not stunningly beautiful, but incredibly pretty and alluring. We would chat on our work messaging system, occasionally going for lunch together, more often than not, I would go alone as she would get waylaid with an urgent piece of work or query. We mildly flirted in the way two people who were attached to others could.

When we met we were both happily partnered, well, she was, my relationship was falling apart slowly and then was hastened by lockdown. Being stuck inside with someone you are falling out of love with isn't a great idea and the arguments came thick and fast.

Hannah had moved into my neighbourhood around that time, but lockdown meant we didn't really get the chance to meet, but we had bumped into each other a few times in the local streets and our promises of lunch together in one of the local cafes never happened. Then, about nine months ago, things changed.

I had, somehow, managed to get a small infection. A trip to hospital for a few hours followed and all seemed well. Until a week or so later when a larger infection joined the party and I got to stay there slightly longer, this time hooked up to a drip for the stronger drugs that were needed. When I got out, Hannah sent me a message suggesting we meet. It's never good when friends look shocked to see you and I think we both experienced that when I shuffled around the corner to the cafe for our coffee together.

She had lost her spark and I wanted to ask, but she was interested in me, my health and what the diagnosis was. When I explained most of what I knew, she then dropped her bombshell, she was moving away. Her cheery persona had hidden the darkness of her relationship failing and, now, it was over. She was moving away as she couldn't live with him any more. To cheer ourselves up, we went to a local park and fed some ducks in a pond. At least they were happy.

She bounded into reception, I heard her before she arrived, not because she was loud, it's just everyone stopped to talk to her, another reason why any meeting was always delayed.

She was wearing a yellow, flowery summer dress and I almost didn't recognise her as she was often in her jogging kit as she would run at lunchtimes. Her hair was down too and was wavy. She looked much happier now, but her eyes flashed and then faded as she smiled at me and I stood and moved to her to give her a quick hug. We hadn't really seen each other much in the office, both of us only coming in once or twice a week now and usually, on different days to each other. We had decided a few weeks ago that we would meet after work one day and go for a coffee, or a quick meal, or even just stroll along the river and laugh at tourists in London. That was the plan for tonight.

The automatic doors opened and the hot air smacked us both around the face. The problem with an air-conditioned office was the matter of going outside once you were used to the cool air. The weather this summer had been rubbish, but the last few weeks had been hot and when it's hot in London it can be awful, humid, thick air skulking between the tall buildings, wrapping around you as you tried to move. Today was such a day.

We headed towards the river, stopping for coffees and then finding a bench to watch the river traffic churn along the brown sludge of the Thames. Tourist boats, thick with visitors, plied their trade, showing London from a different angle and ferrying them downstream to see the sights as the river widened and meandered towards the sea. Commuters crammed the services to take them home, preferring this way of travelling to the heat of the crammed tube. Meanwhile, two friends sipped their drinks and chatted about life.

"So," she started, in that manner of hers that means she is being serious, "what's the verdict on the medical issue?"

I wasn't so keen to answer. We were friends, yes, but we'd never really talked about anything really private. I pondered and decided to be upfront. Almost.

"Well, I am on several drugs now until they really establish what the problem is and mostly they have stopped chunks of my body from functioning properly. It's fun, in a 'I wonder what will stop working next' kind of way."

She looked at me and I knew from her eyes she she got the idea. "Oh" was all she said and then gazed out across the river. "What about the hot weather? Are you feeling ok? Sometimes drugs make you feel worse in the heat." Her voice was full of concern.

"Yeah, I had some dizzy spells, worse when it was really hot. I had a couple of standing up and falling down moments. Other than that, just..." I didn't know what to say next as I was straying into very private territory. She looked at me, waiting for the rest, there was no escaping her gaze. "Well, sometimes it can be uncomfortable." I hoped that would be the end of it.

"Uncomfortable? I thought bits weren't working?"

I have no idea how she understood my vague ramblings, but she had. "Yes, things aren't working."

"I suppose one positive from your meds is that you don't get too frisky in this heat" I swear her eyes flicked down as she spoke, but I was a bit too shocked to really notice.

"Well, annoyingly, I get frisky, but nothing really happens." This time my eyes flicked down.

"Oh, that's shit. Sorry."

Hannah let out a soft sigh, stared across the water and said "It's not all, there are other things to do." Sighed again and added "If you like that, that is."

I think I understood, but tried for some clarity, "I like it, if I think you are talking about what I think you are."

She chuckled. "Probably. Glad someone likes that, my useless ex didn't." A hint of anger crept into her voice.

"His loss." I chipped in, adding, "It's great, don't know why he wouldn't like it."

"I would say I miss that, but he rarely did it anyway!" She gave a little laugh as she sipped, thought about it and then replied "Must be the heat, it does things." then she wiggled slightly on the bench.

"Things?" I couldn't look at her, this felt too personal.

"Yes. It can get very uncomfortable in the heat." She glanced across and flashed a strange smile. "At least with working from home, you can be a bit more relaxed about clothing, or lack of it."

It was my turn to laugh and her comment had caught me by surprise, so I almost snorted coffee out of my nose. "Lack of it? That can be awkward when someone video calls."

"Very!" She replied and I stared at her causing her to blush.

"Tell me more."

"Well" Her eyes fixed on the far bank of the river, "I did have to throw a t-shirt on a few times when there was an unexpected call. Or I forgot a meeting was due!"

We both chuckled and blushed as our eyes met.

"Damn, I wish I'd called you." Damn, I wish I hadn't said that out loud.

Hannah laughed. "Probably wouldn't bother for you, just angle the camera strategically." and she giggled again. Despite the medication, I felt a stirring at the thought.

"So, what were you wearing then, if anything?"

She had a soft giggle as I asked. "Some days, nothing! Mostly, just panties. Occasionally a vest top as well."

I had forgotten that Hannah was part American, her accent had almost gone, but her using the word "panties" reminded me. The word had jolted me slightly, mentally and physically.

"Right, so when we were typing messages, you may have just been wearing knickers?" I looked sideways at her and laughed, hoping she wouldn't get offended at the direction the conversation had lurched.

She snorted on her coffee and then cleared her throat. "One time I was naked. I remembered it as you were talking about thinking of putting your feet in a bowl of cold water."

"Christ, had I known that I would have had to have a cold shower!" The words came out without me thinking and she turned to look at me, then laughed, so hard she bent over, holding the coffee cup out, drops of the dark liquid escaping from the lid as her arm shook.

She inhaled deeply, still giggling now and then before replying "Good job you didn't know what else I was up to."

We stared at each other. Something told me she had had also spoken aloud without thinking. A blush went over her cheeks and her eyes shone. "oops!" She giggled.

"OK, Hannah, spill the beans!" I tried to sound stern, but we were both laughing now. Two friends sitting by the river having fun and coffee after work, maybe.

She cleared her throat again, to try and stop the giggles. "I said it got uncomfortable in the heat, yes?" I agreed. "Well, bear in mind I was alone for the first time in... forever." She took a sip of coffee as she thought of her words. "I needed something."

"Something?"

"uh huh, something to help me."

"Help you?" I truly was lost, but she gave me a look that despaired.

"You can be way too naive at times, Stuart."

I blinked, she sipped, then continued. "I started reading stories, online stories." I made some noises that suggested I understood, even if I didn't. "You know, erotic ones."

Now I blushed, not that I was embarrassed, but suddenly worried where this was heading. I made more of the noises, hoping she would continue.

"I found this site that had some good ones, so I would read them to help with the relief."

"Did they?" I was still in an internal panic.

"Some did. Some were a bit formulaic and I wanted some good scenarios to help me escape." Her eyes drifted away, across the river, across the world.

"I hope you found some."

"Oh yes. Sometimes it was a bit awkward, I would get lost in the story!"

I giggled at the thought, "I Hope you weren't reading them when you were meant to be in a meeting!"

I laughed, she blushed.

"One time, I was lost in the story and I had the 'five minute' warning of a meeting and I was horrified, I needed to finish and there wasn't enough time!"

"Could you not just go back to the story afterward?" I suggested.

She gave me that look again. "I don't mean finish the story!"

"Oh" was all I could think to say and we both blushed slightly at each other.

"Yeah, I started the meeting with a t-shirt on and nothing else, luckily I remembered not to stand up!"

I stirred again. Wow, sweet Hannah and her secrets.

I wanted to ask what the site was. I figured there were plenty of sites with such stories. Even if it was the one I had stories on, there were thousands for her to read, but still a strange sensation brewed in my stomach.

"Erm" I stumbled for words, "What were the stories about?"

"Different things. I just would choose one randomly at first. Then I found some good writers and, oh boy!" She giggled and then sipped more coffee as her eyes floated off.

I wanted to ask more, but reasoned that this conversation was probably coming to an end judging by her look and sudden silence.

"One of them," her voice made me jump slightly, I hadn't expected more, "was about a girl who goes to a sex party." She paused and looked at me, "I hope this isn't too much sharing."

"No, not at all. It's interesting. I like erotic stories too."

"Really? I always thought guys were more into visuals?"

"Sometimes the imagination is better." I added and she nodded.

"Anyway, this story, she goes to the party as she's broken up with her boyfriend and not had any action. You can see why I connected with it!" and she snorted loudly, causing two passers by to look in our direction. "Everyone wears masks at the party and she ends up doing some things she's never done before, including some pretty hot stuff. It also had a great ending, a real twist in the tail." And she laughed at her comment and I wondered if I knew the story.

"Then I checked out this writer's other stories an they were pretty hot. I was reading one when the meeting popped up."

"And you finished in time?" I really wanted to know what happened just before that meeting.

Hannah blushed, "Oh yes! God, I was a wreck. I was hosting it too and I couldn't find my scripts, hoped I didn't start reading bits of the story out or accidentally share it on my screen. I was still coming down when I hit 'start' on the meeting." She laughed loudly again at the thought. then glanced at me, "You were at that meeting too, one of the first to join. Normally I would chat with you as others join, but I was having trouble breathing!"

My mind was swirling at the though and I vaguely remembered joining a meeting where Hannah was very quiet and slightly distracted. "Oh my" was all I could say and she laughed, "oh my indeed." she added.

We sat quietly for a few moments, the recent revelations sinking heavily into my mind.

"You'd like some of the stories they wrote," She stared me right in the eyes as she spoke and I couldn't look away, only nod. "yeah, they're about photography."

"Photography?"

"Yup. The writer has a series with a couple and the guy is into photography." The hairs on my neck tingled as she spoke. I made the interested and agreeing noses again and she continued, "The woman realises she likes to watch others watching her. They meet an older man..." My mind began to explode, "and he, erm, enjoys, watching her and she likes his reaction." She was stumbling for words to describe Sam and Anna, my characters, I was sure she meant them.

"And, what happens with the couple and the old man?" I probed as the feeling in my stomach got worse.

"Oh. OH!" she puffed out her cheeks and exhaled loudly. "What doesn't happen!"

I turned at looked her, trying not to give anything away. "The meeting. It was one of the series I was reading when that happened. It was the older man's birthday and she gave herself as the present. OH. MY!" She blew out again. "OOF!" and she giggled.

"Was he sixty nine?"

There was silence for a while as Hannah looked at me.

"Did you read that one?" Her voice was slightly nervous, but not as nervous as mine.

"Yes. Well. Yes."

Her eyes didn't budge.

"I may..." I needed to think, but my brain was completely fogged, "MAY, have written it."

Hannah blinked.

"FUCK. OFF!" She said it firmly, but quietly, but still someone turned to look. "Are you shitting me?" Another of her Americanisms had surfaced.

"I mean, it may be another website, but I have written some stories and that sounds like one of them. In fact, all sound like mine so far."

Her eyes were still fixed on me.

"Yeah, you're kidding me. Right?"

Now it was my turn to look and not blink.

"Holy shit. You mean I have been masturbating to your words for the last few weeks?"

I really struggled to answer that, so gave a small nod.

"Fuck. Fuck. Those stories got me so hot. Christ, I have cum so many times reading them!"

I was now speechless.

"Please tell me you're joking."

"Well, they may not have been my stories. Was the older man called Sam?" Hannah's face went slightly pale and her mouth opened as she nodded. "And the woman at the party, was the twist the telephone number?"

"Oh shit!" She swatted my arm in mock anger. "I have been jerking off to you!"

We both giggled as I wrapped an arm around her to stop her hitting me again, no matter how comically her blow was meant.

She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "Thank you." she whispered.

"What for?" She continued to puzzle me this evening.

"I really needed that release and you helped. Shit, you did more than help! I should give you my laundry bill for my underwear!" and we both laughed again.

"Seriously, Stuart, the one with Sam's birthday had me so worked up. Straight after that meeting I opened the story again and continued where I left off. I had been thinking about it all meeting and I was soaked!" She shot me a look and blushed brightly, "Too much info?"

I laughed. "I think we are beyond that point now, Hannah."

"Yeah, I guess when you admit to someone you masturbated over their writing it has gone beyond that. Luckily, it doesn't happen much with the things I read before I send them to the Comms Team to publish." and again, she snorted loud enough for someone to turn and look at the noisy couple.

"Maybe I should send you something!"

"Oh god, Imagine!" She gave a small shriek of laughter and even more people looked around.

"Imagine" I repeated and we locked eyes.

"Yeah. Just imagine being in a story!" Her eyes flashed as she spoke.

"Imagine." and my gaze held hers tightly.

"Fuck," she mumbled. "You have done it again."

"Huh? What did I do now?"

"More to add to the cleaning bill."

"Really?" I was slightly shocked.

"Really!" Her eyes flashed down to her lap. "Really."

"Prove it."

We stared at each other, her dark blue eyes glittering in the sun and shining with her thoughts. She glanced around and then stared again. Her eyes were smiling as her face reddened. She shifted her rucksack to her lap with one hand and quickly moved the other, her wrist pushing the hem of her dress up as she reached up underneath. She held up her hand and a fingertip was wet.

I smiled at her, then bent and placed my lips on the tip of the finger, opening them slightly to take in and hold it in my lips as I ran my tongue over the soft skin to lick the wet spot from her, getting a tiny taste of her sex.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD." she panted as she spoke and squirmed slightly on the bench. Her hand went down to quickly pull her dress back to normal. Then she groaned quietly and leaned forward to rest her head on my shoulder. "I am soaking now." she whispered.

"Good." I whispered back. "You taste lovely."

She raised her head again and looked me right in the eyes,

"Really?"

"Yes, delicious. I would love more. Taste it direct from the source."

"I live twenty minutes away."

We both had trouble walking, Hannah complained that her underwear was sticking to her and I was quite hard, despite the medication.. We reached the tube station after five minutes and just missed a train. Luckily another arrived right after and was nice and quiet. We sat, exchanging glances but no words. I reached out and put my arm around her, her shoulders were bare in her summer dress and her skin felt good. I couldn't ever remember if we had touched skin before, we would hug, but it wasn't anything really personal. She turned to smile at me and then giggled.

"You OK?"

"Yeah, just a bit nervous." She answered, her smile never leaving her.

"Me too." I hugged her again then whispered "Are you sure about this?"

She looked me straight in the eyes, "Fuck yes. I am so horny and I am not sure I can stand just my hand again."

"Good" I replied, then I dropped my hand down to stroke her back, my fingers resting on the bra strap under the dress. I managed to hold the strap well enough to slip one side across and release the catch. Hannah's turned her face quickly to look at me, eyes wide.

"Did you just undo my bra with one hand?"

"Yup. Sorry."

"Fuck, At this rate my dress will be ruined too, I must have a wet patch on the back." She then leaned against me as i held her and I reached down to pull the front of her dress away to peer down it.

She laughed and looked around nervously, "You might be disappointed, my tits are pretty small."

"I don't care, I plan to have my head between your legs looking at your open pussy."