In The Work Domain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down, right into her eyes she looked amazing. I glanced down her body, she was open and ready. She smiled and I put my hand around my cock and guided it towards her open pussy. I felt her wetness on the tip of my cock and she hissed as I stroked it over her. "Yes!" she gasped and her hands went to my back to caress me. I held my cock to make sure I stayed hard enough to push in and moved my hips. Her body resisted for a second, then opened and engulfed me as I slid into the wet hole. We both gasped.

I moved my hands to either side of her head, holding myself with just the tip of my cock inside her, she was gripping me tight and soaking me with her juices to lubricate me. "Sure?" I whispered. She nodded and I moved. Her legs came up to wrap around me as her arms pulled me to her, Her groan was loud in my ear as mine was in hers as I slid deep inside, her walls rippling and sucking me in as I moved my hips.

I looked down just to make absolutely sure and, yes, I was inside Hannah.

"You're deep" she gasped in my ear as she raised her hips and bent as I pushed up. "Fuck. So deep!" she mumbled as I felt the tight end of her cunt wrap around the head of my cock, the ridge of the helmet pressing over her cervix as I wiggled and pushed to go as far up her as I could. She grunted and moaned. "Fuck, SO deep. You are at the end!" she gasped and I gave one further jerk and felt her cunt squeeze and pulse around me.

I put my arms either side of her head and rested my body on hers as she raised her legs and wrapped them around me, her feet pressing on my back, her arms around my neck as we merged into a single, sweaty mess. I blew some strands of hair from her forehead and then kissed her, tasting the salty sweat and she responded by tilting her head to look me in the eyes. Without a word we both adjusted, me bending slightly so that our lips met, mouths hungry with desire open, tongues searching for the other. I moved my body in a rocking motion, not wanting to pull out of her lovely tight body, enjoying the grip of her along my length and, especially, around the sensitive end of my cock. We grunted into each other as our movements started, sweaty bodies making a gently squelch as they rubbed, the bed creaking slightly.

Hannah was breathing deeply, as I was at this point and we had to break the kiss, so I moved my lips to her ear and whispered "you feel amazing" as my hips continued their motion of moving my cock, twirling it deep inside her, each push accompanied by her groan. "So do you" she replied, between gasps, "so lovely and deep. Fuck, you are big!"

I giggled at this and gave a hard push and she gave a little yelp. "Not really" was my reply as her arms held me tighter, her legs now locked around my body. She grunted again and gave me a little snort as an answer. "Bigger than I have had in a long time." She whispered and yelped again as I pushed to get deeper.

Our moans and grunts became faster and I knew I was getting close and had a sudden panic. "I'm going to cum soon" I panted, trying not to actually think about it too much.

"Good" she panted back, "I want you to cum."

So far so good, my mind was only partially aware of what was going on down below. "Where?" I grunted as my breathing became more ragged.

"Inside." The word was whispered, but it echoed through my whole body and made my mind rattle.

"Sure?" I was now trying to distract myself by asking questions.

"Sure" Hannah whispered between groans, "I want you to cum inside me."

I hadn't even time to mumble "Jeez, fu..." before I felt my entire body tingle and my balls gave that, slightly painful, signal that they were going to empty. I ground harder as a loud moan escaped me, my cock swelling as the liquid began its journey to freedom. Hannah let out a moan too as I pushed harder and I grew inside her with the liquid rising. We both cried out together as I felt the stream of sperm leave me and shoot deep inside Hannah. We both groaned again, this time because her walls had now gripped my ejaculating cock tightly and squeezed hard as the second stream of spunk left and Hannah because the feelings had triggered another orgasm.

The words "Jesus. Fuck. God, Hell." were repeated by both of us in various variations as we jerked and writhed together, sweat coating us, her limbs holding me tight, our bodies connected along the length of our torsos with me buried as far as I could inside her and shooting the contents of my balls into her womb. It took a few minutes for us to stop moving, tremors and aftershock ran though one or both of us and then the only sound was our breathing, slowing and calmer, the groaning stopped, replaced by sighs.

I stroked some soaked hair from her forehead and kissed her there again, she was soaked with sweat and a drop of mine fell from my nose to join the dampness on her skin. She was stroking my upper back and neck, her legs still wrapped around me, her heels still pressing onto me.

I kissed down from her forehead, onto her nose. I had always liked her nose, it was small, but not too small, cute, but almost normal, straight, but with a hint of a curve. Like most things about Hannah that I liked (which was all of her really) it was just not quite average, there was enough mystery to make you want to keep looking and to find something new every time. I sucked on the tip of her nose and she giggled, then I pulled my lips off and licked her and a hand flew from my neck to swap me on the back of the head as she laughed and also made a "ewww" sound.

"You ok?" I whispered, looking into her eyes, which now seemed darker blue, but also flecked with glitter.

"Brilliant" was her answer as the hand that had slapped me stroked down my cheek.

We kissed again, slower this time, enjoying the sensation of being able to do whilst not gasping for breath, our tongue flicking and dancing together in a slow waltz.

It was hard to end the moment, but we were now sticking together with the sweat and there was a loud slurp as our chests parted when I raised up on my elbows, looking down into her eyes, then lower to her body that shimmered with the damp sheen. Her nipples were still hard, but had lost the pointedness from earlier. Our bellies parted with another slurp as I lifted higher and I looked down to see where our bodied met, my pubic hair entwined with her, both dark and soaked. Her vulva was swollen and rose up to meet my groin, opening as the lips went lower to wrap around my shaft as she still held me tight inside her lovely body. My brain flipped again, I was still inside Hannah and, not only that, my semen was deep inside her. My cock, which had been shrinking, gave a little twitch and Hannah gave a small moan.

Hannah made a quiet "oof" sound and I felt her legs unwrap and drop away. "That was getting painful" she giggled. I pushed myself up onto my knees and, reluctantly, slowly pulled out her body. My cock shone with our mixed cum, and the skin at the top of my cock was streaked with white, the head was covered in a frothy layer of my sperm and Hannah's cum. She sighed as I left her. Looking down, her lips were still splayed wide, her inner lips dark and wet, the skin between deep red and her tight hole gaped and twitched as a trickle of liquid began to escape. I moved back and stood up, she had stretched her legs out and they were still wide apart and either side of me. My eyes traveled the length of her and a huge smile was on my face as our eyes met.

"I must look a mess!" She laughed.

"Far from it" I added, my eyes roaming over her, "You look amazing." She blushed and moved a hand to cover her open sex. "Nooooooo!" I cried and she laughed.

"THAT must look a mess!" she said as she raised her head as if to get a look at her pussy.

"No, it looks delicious"

She shot me a quizzical look, one of the Hannah Specials and her eyebrows raised. "Delicious? You are strange." and she giggled again as she moved her hand to display herself again.

"Yes, delicious. A tasty cream-pie!" I added and my eyes went down to see that there was a streak of white liquid running out of her and slowly running down her perineum. I dropped to my knees and she raised her head again, this time her look was one of confusion. I reached up and grabbed her hips and gave her a big smile. Her mouth opened as if to say something, but she didn't get the chance as I began pulling her towards me across the bed. She let out a little scream of surprise and then raised herself up on her elbows.

"You are not serious?" she began as she looked down over her body and open legs to where my head was. "you're not going to realohhhhhhhhhh." The last part of her sentence was cut short as my tongue had pressed to her perineum and then began to move up, licking the creamy cum mixture from her skin. She caught her breath and looked me in the eyes, which were just visibly over the mound of her vulva and tangle of matted hair. "Seriousleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

That was the last real word she spoke as at that moment I had slid my tongue into that shining, dark and tight red hole to lick the cream from it. I looked up and her head had collapsed back on the bed as her body arched. My tongue sliding deeper and curling to lick a large blob of the creamy mix from her vaginal wall, taking it into my mouth, the ammonia scent of my sperm and the musk of her cum filling my senses as my taste buds tried to work out if it was salty, sour or sweet. I licked again and inhaled her, trying to focus my eyes on the very near sight of Hannah's lovely, very open and recently fucked pussy to savour this moment.

"OK" she gasped and I felt her hand gently nudge the top of my head. "Lie down" she murmured, I was a bit confused, but I slid my tongue out of her, my eyes remaining on her open hole as she shifted position and sat up on the bed. "Lie down." she repeated and I did, causing her to giggle.

She stood up and then looked down at me. "I expected you to get on the bed, not the floor!" she laughed and shook her head in mock disappointment.

"You just said 'lie down', you didn't specify where." I argued, rather unconvincingly, Again, she shook her head at me. Then she turned and stood astride my head. Before my eyes even had a chance to focus on her pussy above me, she moved down, squatting so she was just above me and leaning forward on her hands and knees above me. I reached up and put my hands on her bottom to stroke it and also try and guide her down as a drop of cum was forming on her hanging inner lips and I wanted it. She wiggled and then lowered herself.

If Hannah had been wide open when she was lying on the bed, then now she was even more exposed. Her inner lips gaped and hung down, free of the puffy outer ones. The dark edges of them in contrast to the pale skin of her body and the deep red of the gash between them where the skin was flushed from her excitement. Her hole had closed, the muscle guarding her entrance knotted and quivering slightly with her pulse. A white globule of cum was nestled against the hole, having seeped from her. It was right above me, right above my mouth. I put my tongue out and lifted my head to lick her clean and taste our combined cum. She groaned and pushed herself down lower and I adjust my position so that I could lift my head and slide my tongue inside her. Her hair tickled my groin as her head dropped and she groaned. She sighed when I took her hanging inner labia into my mouth to suck our juices off them and she whimpered as my tongue slid along her perineum to lick that clean.

It was soon my turn to groan as, just as I had slid my tongue into her tight, wet grip again, I felt a breeze on the end of my cock as Hannah gently blew on it, Then her tongue flicked over it, now licking me clean, her hand pulling the skin back and her tongue flicking over the ridge of me helmet. I moaned loudly into her pussy as the warm, hot wetness of her mouth took me inside and her tongue pressed against the sensitive skin. My hips moved and she let out a small muttering as I pushed into her and she held my shaft to control how deep I went. Her head began to move in time to mine, my tongue sliding in and out of her gaping pussy as my cock slid back and forth between her lips.

I pulled away to catch my breath, it was getting quite hard to breath as stick my tongue up Hannah's pussy and I kissed over her perineum instead, traveling up to where a very tight looking knot of her anus was. I put my lips to it and she groaned around the head of my cock as she sucked. My lips went back over her soft skin at the very base of her body to kiss the soaked labia, my tongue flicking over and between them, loving the way they would wrap around me as I licked between them. Then I moved and licked my way up again, wondering how far I could get. Hannah mumbled a bit as she carried on sucking me, so I didn't stop until my tongue flicked around the crinkled skin around the dark hole. She still hadn't made any movement and I ran my tongue onto the knot of her sphincter. She moaned around my cock, which was now almost fully hard. I moved back and looked at the hole. It was cute. Very cute. What's more it was Hannah's and I had lust licked it.

I turned my head slightly as saw the mirror behind the bedroom door. In it I got a great view of the girl I had had a crush on since the first day I had met her at work. Her little breasts were hanging down and still looked sweet and firm. The dark points of her nipples were very hard. She was resting on one elbow, her other hand was holding the shaft of my penis as the rest of it was leading to her lovely face, her eyes partly closed and her lips wide and pushed open by the head of my cock as she took about half of me into her mouth. I smiled and then returned my eyes to that cute dark hole and pressed my tongue to it. She murmured again, but made no attempt to stop me, so I began to lick around and over her sphincter to make her back hole nice and wet. It was very tight as I rested the tip of my tongue on her and I gently pressed. More moans and groans, so I pressed harder and there was some movement, but not much. I didn't care, I now had had my tongue in all of Hannah's holes and that was so much more than I had ever dreamed of.

The dream was broken when the head of my cock was suddenly left throbbing in the hot air. Hannah had sat up and shifted her body to put her vaginal hole over my face. Clearly she didn't want her anus licked, so I flicked my tongue up between her dangling labia and she shifted so her clitoris nudged against it as I licked. I took the hint and lapped over the exposed bud as she ground down on me. I replied by pressing my tongue harder onto her clitoris and she shuddered and moaned loudly. She wriggled on my face as I licked as best I could, but mostly just putting pressure on her clit with my tongue. I had opened my mouth wide and now had most of her vulva inside my lips and felt it quivering and tasted her slightly sour juice as it dripped into me. There was a little yelp and then I gasped as my mouth was suddenly sucking in air and I could see light. Hannah had jumped off my face, but was still on her hands and knees, her bottom over my belly and her hands on the floor next to my legs.

I watched her gasping, her belly was visible between her open legs, rising and falling as she breathed hard and I reached down to stroke her bottom and she gave a little wiggle. I pulled myself backwards and slid out from under her legs and then got on my knees behind her. I stroked her bottom again and then ran my hands up her back and I moved closer. She sighed and wiggled her bottom again, her knees moved to open herself more and I shuffled forward to put my knees between her legs.

"You OK?" I whispered, she hadn't said a word since she got off my face.

"Uh huh." She muttered, "Just so much pleasure." She sighed and shifted her position again, moving her bottom towards me.

I put one hand on the small of her back and held my cock with the other and moved forward to kneel directly behind her, my eyes on both her holes as she bent forward, her labia so wide that her beautifully tight cunt shined with her juice. I moved the head of my cock to stroke between her splayed inner lips, their soft, dark skin caressing me and leaving me wet with her lubricant. She wiggle some more and then held still as I put the tip of my cock onto her soaked opening. I think we both took a deep breath.

We also both moaned loudly as I pushed forward. She opened easily and willingly and I was pressed against her bottom in one quick movement. We held still for a bit and then I shuffled a bit and pushed again as Hannah let out a little cry of pleasure and I bit my lip and hissed at the sheer joy as her cunt wrapped around the head of my cock and gripped me tight. I was deep inside her and neither of us wanted to break the spell of the moment and the intense pleasure of it.

Our movements were slow. Maybe it was the heat, or, more likely, the feeling of wanting to just enjoy every second of this. Her vaginal walls pulsed as I gently moved, swirling the head of my cock against her cervix as the end of her cunt bathed me in her warm liquid. Hannah's head was drooped as she sighed, moaned and whimpered. Her bottom was writhing and wiggling against me slowly and she ground back to keep me deep inside.

I took the opportunity to drop a hand to caress her bottom. I hadn't really seen it properly before and it was nice and rounded. I put both hands on her and peeled her buttocks open further to fully expose that cute dark hole. It pouted every time I pushed deep in Hannah's pussy and sucked in as I withdrew. I lowered my hand and put my thumb on my cock as I slid out and her slick juice flowed over it. I pushed back in slowly and gave a little jerk to press further in. As I did that I pressed my wet thumb onto that cute sphincter and felt the tight hole kissing the pad on my thumb. We both groaned.

The slow movements continued and I pressed my thumb harder on her sphincter until the fleshy skin was held in the grip, I wiggle it and managed to open her slightly wider, the tip of my thumb squashed by her grip.

Hannah turned and smiled. "Chancer!" she laughed and I smiled and pressed my thumb against her. "I have only had one guy up there and he was WAY smaller than you." She gave another wiggle as I rubbed my thumb against her anus and prepared to move it away. I couldn't complain, I had licked and rubbed her anus and I certainly wasn't going to forget that.

She turned again, smiled and whispered, "I am all yours, Sam."

My mind went into freefall for a split second and my cock almost fell out of her as I had just been called the wrong name. Then it clicked. She was using one of my stories.

"All yours?" I mumbled, my brain still wondering which way was up.

"All yours. You can have all of me tonight."

"It's not my birthday." I said as I stared down at her bottom.

"A late present." She giggled and added, "You're not sixty nine either."

I slid out, I was soaked from her and I held the base of my cock between my fingers and brushed it up over her perineum. My hand was shaking slightly as I positioned it against her anus.

"Sure?" I am really not sure why I said this, I had been given a chance and I was questioning it, but I also felt it was best to be totally certain.

"Positive." She whispered and she pressed back. I held my cock and pressed the head to her sphincter and she muttered and made a few "ouch" sounds as I pushed and I watched her skin being pressed up. I kept on the pressure, but her anus was very tight and I wondered how I would get my cock in, especially as I hadn't even managed to get the tip of my thumb in. Hannah moaned more as I pressed and the skin between her buttocks folded in, the hole holding tight.

There was a little scream. I am not sure which one of us made it. It coincided with her body returning to it's normal shape, the skin snapping back, but this time her sphincter was spread wide and my cock had popped into her anus. We both gasped and caught our breath for a second as I gazed down at the beautiful sight of the head of my cock buried up Hannah's arse.