In The Work Domain Pt. 05

Story Info
A coffee before the adventure starts.
13.5k words
4.92
2.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot remember the last time I woke in a strange bed, well, apart from hotels and the hospital, It is an odd sensation as your mind tries to work out where you are and, more importantly, how you got there. I soon realised where I was and the memory of how I got here caused my cock to strain. I reached down. I was hard. It was slightly shocking, since the hospital incident and the medication, I rarely woke up hard. Then again, I also had been having trouble getting erect at any time and the last week or so with Hannah had put paid to that. So now I was in her bed, I glanced across to see the shape of her next to me, and I was hard. I just wished she was awake.

The next time I opened my eyes I knew where I was instantly as Hannah had turned and was pressed against me, one arm resting over my chest. I reached and squeezed her hand and the fingers tangled with mine. "Hey sleepyhead" she mumbled, her accent slightly stronger in her half awake state. She shuffled to be on her side and pressed against me as I lifted my arms over her to hold her close. We had a sheet over us, or had, it was now tangled and strewn over the bed like a torn banner. It was hot already and getting hotter.

Last night had ended with us sharing a quick shower to clean up the fruity mess and try and cool our bodies in the water. We stumbled into bed and then crashed out. I now had no idea what time it was and it didn't actually matter, Hannah was next to me and her breathing caressed my skin. In the half light I could see my cock rising and felt slightly awkward as it twitched to Hannah's touch on my chest. She mumbled something and then said "OH!" I figured she was concerned at how late, or possibly early we had woken, but her hand moved over my body and she said it again as her fingers ran across my erection. "That's a nice way to wake up" she whispered as she gave my shaft a quick squeeze. I was probably blushing, but it was too dark for her to notice. She moved her body and nudged her side into mine and felt the toes on her left foot scooting under my legs. A hand went around me and she pulled at my left side. I think I got the hint and began to turn and face her as her left leg slid under me and began to rise. I started to roll over as her arm went under my head to guide me towards her. Even in the gloom, our lips found each other easily and she continued to guide and pull me close as her legs slid either side of my hips and I was now almost fully lying on top of her. Her hand slid down and held my cock, "This needs to be inside me," she whispered as I shifted my body and her legs wrapped over my back, "but slowly, I am not wet."

I moved my hips as Hannah guided me, stroking the tip of my cock against her labia as she slowly opened. This was the first time I had known her lips not to be open and wet. She was breathing deeply and biting her bottom lip, preventing me from kissing her mouth, as I pressed against her. I could feel the heat from her body on my cock now and she wiggled against me to spread her lips and aim the tip to her hole. "Slowly" she mumbled and then let out a noise of pain as I pushed my hips. The tight entrance had opened a bit, but it was a dry heat on my cock and the friction stopped me from going further. Hannah wiggled her hips again and pulled on my cock to encourage me to push, then cried out and winced as I pried her entrance wider. "Slowly" she repeated and I held myself still as the stretched hole gripped around the tip of my cock. Her hand moved and I pushed again, causing Hannah's head to shoot up and her open mouth to suck on my shoulder as she cried in pain. I pulled my hips back a bit and pushed again, feeling the first traces of her lubricant glide out of her. The next push was painful too and Hannah bit into my skin as the heat from the friction on the head of my cock made me cry out too. I slid back again and then moved as more juice flowed to aid my entry into her yearning body. She let out a loud cry at the next push and we both gasped as the head of my cock had opened her dry cunt and was now wedged inside her.

"Do you want me to stop?" I whispered, through slightly gritted teeth at the pain in my cock and from my shoulder where she had bitten me.

"No" she mumbled, "it's good, I think you sucked me dry last night" and gave a gently chuckle. "Slowly, slowly, my poor sphynx isn't used to big cocks trying enter first thing in the morning." She must have sensed what I was thinking and added, "You are big for me, so don't even say it." We both chuckled quietly and then began the next phase.

I pulled back gently and then slid forward with even more caution. Hannah was opening, but the lubricant couldn't flow down her dry tunnel fast enough and she was wincing with each push, sobs coming from her mouth, which was clamped to my shoulder again. She raised her hips to try and open herself more and my cock gently, but not gently enough, opened her. I pulled back a little to feel her hot juice now run over the head of my cock and slid inside, deeper with each push. I was almost fully in her, her body was now accepting the intrusion and the liquid ran inside her and my small hip movements swirled it around to coat my cock and I gave a determined push that embedded me fully into her beautiful body as Hannah cried out against my neck. Her hands were stroking the top of my back as her feet did the same lower down. "Good morning, lover" she whispered amid her groans and I stayed still for a few moments, feeling her insides now caressing me and the depths of her cunt dowsing my cock with her warm fluid.

"Good morning, darling." I mumbled and then started to slowly rock my hips to move the head of my cock deep inside her, still waking, body. She didn't react to the term of endearment, which was a relief, instead just made louder sighing noises in my ear as she held on tight around me.

"I love how you make love to me." She whispered and the words made me shiver.

"With you, Hannah, with you." I replied as we rocked together, the noise now suggested that she was wet and my cock was swirling inside her with my hip movement, enjoying the feel of her grip deep inside.

"With me" she sighed, "with me, with me, with me." she repeated with each push of my hips.

I started sliding back once in a while, her slick cunt walls now rippling and throbbing around my cock and they parted easily as I slid up to nestle back against her cervix. I felt her grip tighter and the cries meant she was close and I pushed hard and deep as she sobbed onto my neck and shook. This was a very good morning so far. I stayed deep, just little movements as she shuddered and groaned, the spasms of her cunt slowing as her breathing abated from the gasping.

"I want to ride you." She whispered even as the aftershocks made her tremble. "Turn over." I held her tight and rolled and, with a giggle from us both, we flipped around, Hannah dragging her feet from under me to place her knees either side of my body. She lifted her face and looked at me with her naughty smile. "OK lover, my turn." and she sat up straight and pressed her hips down and shook. She lifted herself up and I stared down as my soaked cock slid out and she held herself high enough so the head still was inside her. Hannah peered down to take in the sight, then looked me in the eyes. "Wow!" she beamed, "That is a great cock" she mumbled, looking down again and adding, "No wonder that was painful, Totally worth it though and you ARE big, buddy." then her face looked right into mine and she slid down and growled as her cunt opened and gripped my cock until she was pressed hard against me and I was up and rubbing her cervix. "Fuck!" she mumbled and then started to grind on me, leaning forward and resting on her elbows, her face close to mine, allowing me to lean forward and kiss her gasping mouth.

I starting thrusting my hips up as she pressed her groin to mine and the wet slaps of our sweaty and juice smeared bodies cut through the hot air. Hannah closed her eyes and her mouth was agape as she mumbled, cried and tried to breathe properly, "Close" she mumbled, "don't stop." she instructed. That was easy for her to say, she didn't have her biggest crush squirming and writing on the most sensitive part of her body, with the soft, sexy moans accompanying the grinding and she wasn't looking at a beautiful face that had their eyes closed in pleasure. "Please keep going" she whimpered as my hips jerked up and she ground down. She was so tight and very very wet, I could feel her cum running out of her body and onto my groin, trickling down around my balls, which were now tightening as they wanted to send my cum up into her to mix with hers deep in her womb. Her bottom lip hung down and trembled as she groaned and slammed her pussy down on me.

"Close!" I mumbled as she slapped together.

"Keep going. Please." she murmured, "Please don't stop I am near again."

I tried, very hard, but I held her hips tight and rammed mine up and showered her inside with my sperm as the first load left. She cried out "Don't stop" and then mumbled it over and over, so I didn't. I rammed up and shot another stream of semen inside as her body ground on me. I kept cumming up her as she groaned louder and faster, but I was running out of spunk and she hadn't cum again yet. I was spent, but I kept thrusting up, the wet noises now louder as my semen was pushed deep and then began to flow back, pushed out by my thrusts and bubbling around Hannah's labia that were spread against my body. I shut my eyes in total pleasure as Hannah kept grinding and my hips kept jerking, my cock still in her, my semen churning out of her as we moved.

I opened my eyes to look into hers. They were open, but miles away and then her lids flickered and I rammed up hard and she screamed, her cunt clamping tight as her whole body shook as she pressed down hard on me, pulsing and quivering outside and in as I put my arms around her and pulled her tight to me as I gave my hips a few final pushes to coincide with the final shivers from her orgasm. Her heart thumped against my body as she dripped sweat onto me. Our cream was overflowing from her and I could feel the hot sticky mess sliding around my cock and balls. We were both breathless as we lay together, her body still twitching as she melted onto my chest.

"Good morning, darling." She mumbled, then rested her face on my neck and I felt the trickle of her saliva on me as she mumbled and then went quiet.

"Good morning, beautiful." I replied.

This was the third time I had woken up this morning, but I may have lost count, although I only drifted for a minute or two. I gave Hannah a hug and she stirred on my chest and wiggled her body, making both of us groan as I was still inside her. She lifted herself up and lowered her head to peer down, just to check she was wrapped around my cock and then she looked at me and grinned. "A lovely way to wake up!" She sighed and wiggled again. She shuffled and got on her knees, pressing her bottom down on me and wiggled again. She looked down again and smiled, "That looks amazing" she said as she stared at her wide open vulva, stretched apart by my cock. A creamy mess had bubbled around our join and was still moving slowly over me as more trickled from her body. She lifted herself up and stared down as my shaft slid out. "Wow!" she mumbled and the raised her head to look at me and the naughty smile flashed over her face.

Hannah moved higher and the head of my cock pushed the labia as it slid between them and I slid out of her lovely body as we sighed. My cock was soaked and flopped down onto my body with a wet slap. Hannah shuffled along on her knees and lifted them, one at a time, to clear my shoulders and straddle my head. She widened her legs and I opened my mouth just in time to catch the dollop of cum that had stretched down from her labia until it formed a teardrop that broke free, She looked down at me and lowered herself to press her soaked vulva to my mouth and I pushed my tongue up to lick her delicious lips. She sighed and then lifted up again, smiled and swung her leg over my head, turned and then straddled me again, facing the other direction. My hands went to her bottom to pull her down and she lowered herself and opened her legs wide to give me full access to her pussy. I Inhaled her and then ran my tongue slowly between the hanging labia to lick our liquid mix from her.

I gulped, not from the amount of liquid I was licking, but also because Hannah had lifted my limp cock and wrapped her mouth around it, taking all of me inside and flicking her tongue along it to clean me. I pressed the tip of my tongue to the hot entrance and pushed it in as she moaned around my flaccid cock and moved her hips as I licked inside her cunt. I kissed and cleaned her perineum, licking up to press my tongue onto her anus and feeling the knot give slightly, her moans louder now, her body moving against mine as I rimmed her crinkly sphincter before returning to slide my tongue back inside her vagina. She was still sucking on my cock and it twitched, but I knew it was out of order for a while now. Her hips wiggled and I lapped up her cleft to lick over her clitoris that she pressed to my tongue as she shivered and moaned. She angled her body to let me take the little mound of her clit hood into my lips and I suckled on it as she writhed and let out muffled groans. I held my lips around the bud and licked and she moved her head from my cock and cried out whilst grinding her hips down. I flicked my tongue faster over her captive clitoris and she yelled down onto my groin as she shook and I had to hold her tight to keep my lips clasped onto her. She moved up, dragging her open and very soaked lips over my face and I pushed my tongue out to drink her cum as she sat up, her labia hanging just above my mouth, but as I licked at them she shuddered, swung a leg over my head and fell sideways onto the bed.

The fourth time of waking and this one wasn't as great. I was alone. Earlier, Hannah had turned around and crawled into my arms, complaining that I had wrecked her before she had even had breakfast and then she fell asleep. I could still taste her on my lips as I licked them and I lifted my head slowly, just to check I was in her bed and had not had the most amazing dream ever. The door was open and I heard her pottering about in her flat and I sat up on the bed to ponder my next move. "Hey sleepyhead, you're up!" she called and then burst through the door to clamber onto the bed and kiss me. "I needed breakfast as someone, dunno who, fucked the life out of me earlier and used up all my energy reserves." She looked right at me and smiled. "Come on, you need to eat too as, I suspect, someone fucked the life out of you too." She almost dragged me out of the room to the kitchen.

I felt slightly odd and looked around for my rucksack and the pile of clothes that had discarded somewhere. We had retrieved our telephones last night, but that was all. I had taken my toothbrush out of the bag, but now had no idea where the bag was. We had been busy the night before.

"What's up?" She asked as she assembled some food items on the table. "Also, what do you want to eat. And don't say my pussy as she is recovering, poor little sphynx is exhausted." she giggled and looked down at her shaved mound.

"Nothing" I replied, still pondering really.

"Nothing, you need to eat! Mainly so you will have the energy to wear me out later."

"I meant nothing is wrong, well, apart from feeling a tad awkward sitting here naked." Hannah looked at me and gestured her hands down her, equally, naked body. "Yeah, but this is your flat!" I protested, but it was a weak argument.

She giggled, "You didn't mind sitting here last night when you were putting strawberries in me at this very table!"

"But this is breakfast!" I attempted to get my argument back on track.

"That was dinner!"

I looked at her as she smirked slightly. "Good point, well made." I conceded.

She stood next to me and stroked my hair, "I understand. It did take me a while to get used to strolling around naked here." she said and I turned my head and kissed the side of a breast. "Feel free to put underpants on, but that's all!"

The mention of the strawberries reminded me and I mentioned a Japanese film I had once seen that had involved a man inserting a boiled egg into his lover. Hannah didn't believe it was a mainstream film and she quickly looked it up on the internet and was stunned. "It was shown in normal cinemas?" She shrieked and I nodded. "Not in America, you would get shut down for a glimpse of nipple!" and, naturally, I turned to look at hers. "Anyway, breakfast, but no hard boiled eggs." She giggled.

Hannah cooked the eggs scrambled and on toast for me and I sat, totally naked, scoffing it down and slurping coffee as my nude host sat next to me, gently leaning onto my body. I looked into her eyes, something was slightly different, but I couldn't place it, so I looked again.

"Is my lack of make-up scaring you?" She asked.

I looked at her eyes again, they were softer and, if possible, warmer. The dark edge gone as she was totally natural. "I hadn't ever noticed, but now... you look amazing." and I may have blushed more than her.

"I only wear a little, mainly as i am lazy. This is me" she lifted a face to her hand, "and I won't get offended if you run screaming."

I turned and kissed her nose, then a cheek and she closed her eyes as my lips brushed onto the lids with a gently purr coming from her as I did so.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked between mouth-fulls of breakfast.

"No idea!" she laughed. "I mean, any plans went out the window with the multi-orgasmic start to the day."

I was curious to know more, maybe I should just go with it and not think about her pleasure, but... "Did you enjoy it?" slipped out of my mouth before I could try and stifle it with coffee.

Hannah blinked at me and smiled. "Yeah, it was ok." She said, managing to maintain a straight face, her eyes smiling as the concern spread over my face. She leaned close and whispered, "You wore me out!" and giggled. She looked me right in the eyes. "Seriously, I cannot think of when I have cum so much, or so hard, especially before breakfast!" She sighed and patted my arm, "Really, REALLY, I am not faking, why would I? I wanted you here to give me orgasms, so faking would be stupid and I'd have just kicked you out that first evening, no matter how sweet you are. Also, the 'thing' between us is getting me so hot. Last night I was close to cumming just watching you eat a strawberry from my pussy. I can relax with you and, as a result, my orgasm count is OFF THE FUCKING SCALE!" She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Honestly, I am loving what you do to me."

"What we do together." I said and her eyes blazed into mine, "It takes two, Hannah."

She blushed and looked down. "Holy fuck, you just made my pussy twitch and..." she blushed some more, "I made have let out a little pee!" and her face fell onto my shoulder as she giggled.

I kissed her forehead and then slid my hand down to cup her vulva, bending a finger up to stroke over her, feeling a damp spot. I lifted my hand and we both stared at the drop of liquid on my fingertip, "It could be anything" I said and then lifted it to my lips and licked it off. Hannah went red again.

"Fuck, think it just happened again!" and then she scampered off to the bathroom giggling.

"We could go for coffee" Hannah said, breaking the heady silence as the sun crept around to blaze through the living room windows now. We had sat on the sofa, full of good intentions, but ended up talking about past loves, mistakes and near misses. The the conversation had turned to music and film and the hours vanished.

"Is it far?" Normally coffee would be the best idea, but it was another hot day and, even with every window open, nothing was shifting the heavy air.