In The Work Domain Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which lips?" Hannah giggled. Simon had to sit down again.

"Ok guys, I'll leave you in peace to enjoy your coffee." Simon said and went to stand, but Hannah patted his hand.

"You can stay if you want." and she glanced sideways at me as I nodded, by now with a chunk of lemon meringue in my mouth. "Think we are friends now." and she giggled.

Simon had picked up an ice cube and was rubbing it on his bottom lip. "Feeling a bit hot." he mumbled. It was understandable.

"I think my lips need that," Hannah giggled and shot me sideways look that was far from innocent. I looked into the cup of ice and then looked at her. She smiled as she looked at me, "Maybe you can rub some on my lips." Simon looked a bit confused, but said nothing.

I picked up a small cube of ice and turned to be sideways on to Hannah, my right hand, holding the ice, moving under the table and finding the bare skin of her leg just above the knee. I stroked the ice over it and Hannah gasped, hissed as she gritted her teeth and gave a little shiver. I made small circles with my hand, moving a bit higher each time until the ice was gliding over her inner thigh.

"Wait" she mumbled, "my dress will get soaked." Simon blinked, he was unaware of what I had just done under the table.

"Pull it up at the back." I whispered as I kissed her ear and gave her leg another stroke with the ice. She reached down and lifted her bottom slightly and scooped the material back and sat back down and giggled.

"My bare butt is on the cushion." she giggled into my ear as Simon sat blissfully unaware of what was going on, lost in his dream world and the moment Hannah had flashed him. She shifted down so that she was perched right on the edge of the seat allowing better access up her open legs.

I picked another cube from the cup and moved my hand under the table again to rest it on Hannah's leg. She hissed again and moved to widen her legs and my hand travelled up under her dress. She was having little shivers as I moved the ice cube higher on her leg, stroking her thigh with it and her hands were now gripping the table edge tight. I knew I was high up on her leg, but her body jumped and she groaned and I realised I had nudged the ice cube against her vulva. I held it there for a few seconds and then moved it across, over the front of her soft labia as Hannah shuddered and her fingers almost snapped the end of the table off. I heard Simon move, but my eyes were on Hannah as her eyes closed then opened slowly on me and her head wobbled. I used a finger to guide me, feeling the puffy outer lip as the ice cube was stroked up and down on the edges of her inner lips. I moved it higher and Hannah yelped as it pressed onto her clitoris, holding it there for a couple of seconds before sliding it down the rim of an outer lip.

I removed my hand, the ice cube was almost gone and I could hear the drip of the meltwater onto the floor. Hannah breathed in deeply and looked at Simon, who was slightly shocked. "Yes, it does feel good on your lips." She said, in a voice so low it was almost a purr. I dropped the remains of the cube into an empty cup and Simon's gaze followed it, peering down as if to see any trace of Hannah's body on it. I looked at Hannah and she smiled, so I reached for another ice cube and felt her leg quiver under my left hand.

The next ice cube slid up Hannah's leg as she gasped and then I moved it is little circles over her lips, again using a finger to guide me, feeling her open as the ice travelled over her vulva. My hand traced her skin, rising up as the cube slid up the mound of her inner lips and then pressing the cold tip into the gap that was forming between the labia as Hannah gasped and moaned. I was looking at her face, her eyes closing and flashing open again to look at me, then stare at Simon. I looked around at him briefly and his eyes were looking down, watching Hannah's dress move as my hand rubbed the ice cube over her, imagining what was happening below. I trailed the ice down the edge of the inner lips, which I could feel had peeled away and were hanging free and I wiggled the cube to slid it between them and Hannah cried out, trying to stifle her noises. She glanced at the door, but no one was coming in, no one was around. Slowly I lowered the cube and then nestled it in her folds to rest on her hot hole. Her eyes opened wide and she bit her lip and then jerked and threw her head back as I pressed it onto and partially into her.

"FUCK FUCK!" she gasped and stared at me. She closed her eyes in a slow blink and nodded, so I kept my hand there, then she turned to look at Simon. "It feels good inside my lips too, Simon." She whispered. and he gasped.

"Wha? Inside? It's inside?" He was as breathless as Hannah.

"Yes, Simon. It's inside. Only just, but I can feel the ice inside me. Inside my pussy.." and I heard him groan.

The ice was melting quite quickly from her body heat, so I pulled my hand out and lifted it towards the spare cup, but Simon's hand appeared, palm up and cupped slightly. I looked at it, then his face and his eyes were imploring, so I dropped the remains into his palm. He stared down at the ice, then lifted his hand to his mouth and took it between his lips, holding it there for Hannah to see before flicking his tongue out from the side of his mouth to draw it inside to suck on. I gasped quietly, Hannah did so loudly.

Hannah nodded at me as I held another cube up and I put my hand underneath her dress and pressed it to her, now open, labia. She gasped and swore a little as the cold hit her tender skin and I swirled it around, slotting it between her inner lips and moving it up and down the sensitive cleft as Hannah shivered and moaned. It rested on her hole as she groaned and her body started to melt it faster. She took her eyes from Simon and looked deep into me, her dark blue eyes full of yearning. Her lids dropped slowly and in perfect time to my finger sliding the ice cube inside her, her tight hole wrapping around the tip of my finger, the heat from her stark contrast to the chill of the ice that was now wedged in her cunt. Her head went back and she shuddered and continued to do so as my finger left her and I slid my hand out from her dress. I looked at Simon, his eyes were wide now, darting down to Hannah's crotch and then my, empty, fingers.

"Holy fuck!" He whispered.

Hannah's eyes opened and she stared at me and smiled. She let out a groan and then there was a gently clink as a small sliver of ice fell from her onto the floor, pooling in the melted water that had already gathered underneath her. Simon moved forward to look at the ice and I could sense his disappointment at not being able to take it in his mouth. I moved my hand to the cup with more ice in and looked at Hannah and she nodded. I almost had to knock Simon out of the way as he was now leaning down to gaze at the melting ice. He sat up slightly as I reached under Hannah's dress to press the new cube to her and she shuddered and shivered as I ran it from her clitoris, between her open labia to her hole and back again. I slid it down and slipped it against her entrance. "So cold." she whispered and then cried out as her body opened and took the ice cube inside. I took my hand out from her dress and then bent forward to kiss her cheek. She opened her eyes and turned her head and our lips met and opened. She moved her mouth to my ear, "I am so turned on right now." she whispered, "I want you to finish me."

I sat back slightly to watch. Hannah scooped her hand down under her dress, using the other hand to hold the material down, for some reason she didn't want Simon to see her now. She let out a little whimper and her head went back as she sighed, then she lifted her hand towards Simon. In her palm was the melting cube fresh from her body. He looked at the ice and then to Hannah and back to the ice, as if wondering if this whole thing was an illusion. "Can you get rid of this please, Simon." She said quietly and he looked up again, this time at me. I smiled at him. He lowered his head and sucked the cube from Hannah's hand, licking the melted water that had pooled there. "Thank you, Simon." She purred as he sucked and twirled the remnants of the ice cube in his mouth before swallowing it.

"Mt sphynx is chilly" and her eyes looked to me, "You said you would warm it when it got cold." and she reached out for my hand. Her eyes said everything was ok, so I moved closer to her and then put my hand on her leg, just inside the hem of the dress. She shivered a little, "your fingers are still cold." she giggled, "maybe we need to warm each other up." I slid my hand up slowly, trying not to push her dress and expose her. Soon my fingertips had found the wet skin of her groin and the chilled ice water gave way to her hot juice covered vulva. My fingers were warmed by her lips as they caressed me as i stroked along and inside them, sliding up to where they met and the fleshy hood was nestled before twirling a finger over her clitoris which was standing proud, the tip nice and exposed to my touch. We were both nicely warmed up now and Hannah was beyond the point of no return. I looked up nervously and Simon must have sensed my unease and he shifted his chair sideways.

He looked around, "Do you want me to lock the door?"

""No" Hannah gasped, "No, please don't move." She added and reached out her hand to squeeze one of his that was resting on his knees. He had positioned his chair so he blocked anyone coming in from seeing Hannah, although it wouldn't take much for someone to see once they took a couple of steps. "Please" Hannah purred, I am not sure who to, so I moved my hand and traced down her slit to feel her hot entrance, "Please" she mumbled again. I ran a finger around her hole and she lubricated me, then I pressed the first two fingers of my hand together and pressed them to her entrance. "Please." Hannah whispered as her eyes looked straight into mine. I smiled and her eyes closed as I pushed my fingers and her body opened willingly and her tight walls spread and gripped as I slid them as deep as I could into her soaked vagina. Hannah's head dropped back and her mouth was wide as she gasped. She was whimpering and that turned to soft cries as I spread my fingers apart deep inside her. I bent them to stroke down her pulsing walls and her hand left Simon to grip onto the bench seat, the other one clamped onto my left leg. I wiggled my hand and felt her juice run into my palm. She had opened her eyes and looked at me, then glanced across and I followed her to look at Simon, who was now entranced by what my hand was doing under the dress. He must have had a pretty good idea, due to Hannah's moans, so I bent my fingers again and she groaned loudly and shook. I moved to be closer to her, my face near hers, able to kiss her cheek and shoulder easily. I adjusted the angle of my hand too and she growled as I moved my fingers inside her, gently moving them up and down, the noise now making it very clear to Simon what I was doing. "Oh god, yes." She mumbled and, oddly, so did Simon. Yes, he knew.

I slid my fingers out slightly, her body was trembling now and there was a look of loss in her face. "Please." she muttered and I pressed my thumb against the soaked fingers and slid my hand back up, lifting my thumb when it knocked against the edge of her hole. I pushed the fingers deep again as the thumb slid into her groove, the inner lips brushing it as it went between them. I felt the knot of her folds on the tip of it and bent my hand and slid the pad of my thumb over the rubbery flesh until I felt her hard bud. Hannah groaned loudly and I noticed Simon looked around, just to be sure we were alone in the cafe. I held my hand there and kissed Hannah's cheek. She turned to kiss my lips, but her heavy breathing made the quick kiss. she pressed her lips to my cheek, "Please, finish me." she whispered so quietly it made me shiver. I turned to look her in the eyes, then squeezed my fingers and thumb together.

Simon jumped a little in his chair as Hannah yelled out, Her body jerking, hips thrusting to my hand as I pressed my thumb to her clitoris and my fingers to her vaginal wall directly behind it. I wiggled my hand as I squeezed, her clitoris now trapped from the front and back. Her fingers were digging into my thigh as her other band was almost ripping the seat cushion to pieces. She wasn't making that much noise, just cries and sobs as she jerked and shook. She was swearing a lot though, mainly "fuck" repeated in a variety of ways.

"Oh god, yes." Simon said it again as he watched Hannah approaching the throes of an orgasm. Hannah repeated it and then turned to look at Simon and I kissed behind her ear while her head was turned. She leaned her head back and and I began to suck her earlobe, but it was hard to concentrate, so I pulled away slightly and then squeezed my fingers and thumb and ground them together. I was quite pleased I had moved my head as Hannah's jerked back and her body writhed. I kept a steady rhythm as she neared. She looked at me and then down to her dress, slightly rucked up by my hand as it moved against her vagina. She turned and looked at Simon and then back to me, smiling in a somewhat wonky way as she was gasping and shuddering from the actions of my fingers as they stroked her inside and out.

"Finish me, lover." She whispered and I squeezed tighter, feeling her swollen clitoris hard on the pad of my thumb and her muscular vaginal walls, hot, wet, soft and pliable on the tips of my fingers. I could feel the hardness of her body as I pressed it between my digits and she began to shake, her cunt tightening on my fingers and bathing them in her sweet nectar. She turned her face again and whispered, "Our secret" and her hand left my leg and started to screw up her dress to pull it up. I glanced up and Simon's eyes were so wide it must have hurt, his jaw dropped and his body trembling slightly as he looked down to see Hannah's open legs with my hand between them, two fingers buried deep, her inner lips wrapped around my thumb as it was grinding against her clitoris and a stream of liquid running from her onto my hand. She pulled her dress up as she pushed her hips down against me, her legs now totally bared, her open pussy hidden by my hand and she smiled as she saw Simon's facial reaction and then her head dropped back and she let out several guttural cries as her body shook and her cunt clamped my fingers tight as it pulsed.

"Oh fuck!" Simon was just staring and I wondered how long he could stay like that and not blink. "look how wet she is!" then he looked up as if remembering Hannah was actually here and this wasn't on a screen, "Wow, you are so wet!" She wasn't in any condition to talk, Hannah was still shaking and pulsing around my fingers and struggling to breath. I didn't want to move my hand as it was covering her pussy, which was, indeed, very wet and also very very open. She had flashed him earlier, but now she was fully aroused and her labia spread wide. I kissed her cheek and she lifted her left hand to reach around and stroke my face.

"Thank you, darling." She mumbled.

"Simon is staring at your pussy," I whispered, "you might want to pull your dress down." She giggled and glanced at him. I looked too, his eyes were still looking down.

"You might need to move your hand then." She whispered to me, but made no move to rearrange her clothing. "Thank you so much darling." She mumbled and then turned to kiss me before she reached down and held my hand, the one inside her and began to guide me away. "Sorry honey, too sensitive." and I slowly slid out of her body. She looked down, as did I and her lips were spread and stretched as my fingers moved away. Her hand went to her dress to move it down, but then stopped as she looked at Simon. My soaked fingers slid from her and she was now fully exposed to the barista's eyes, her outer lips wide, the inner ones wet and fully unfurled, curling slightly as they dropped away from my hand and resting on her vulva. Incredibly, Simon's eyes were even wider and Hannah giggled and then pulled her dress down to cover herself. Simon's gaze was broken and he looked up at Hannah, then me. I was holding the wet fingers up I had stroked them on Hannah's leg, but they were still very wet. I looked at them and decided I needed a drink and put them between my lips to taste her delicious cum.

There was the loudest silence in the cafe for several seconds, broken by one gentle drip. I looked down, Hannah looked at me and then down and Simon, well, he was just stunned. Hannah pushed her dress down between her legs and tried to look down, but was slumped back against the back of the seat. I peered down at the floor and spotted the pool between Hannah's legs on the laminate floor.

There was another drip and I saw the splash of the drop of liquid. Hannah sat up and looked down between her legs. "Oh, sorry, there is a bit of a mess." Hannah bent her head lower. "Really sorry. It's probably melted ice." She tried to kid herself.

"Well, most it might be, but I think you are dripping." I added and Hannah giggled and reached up under her skirt.

"Oh shit!" she mumbled as she looked down at her soaked fingers, "You might have to disinfect this area!" she giggled and looked down at the little puddle between her feet. Simon laughed, he was back in the world with us now and he shrugged. Hannah reached over and dabbed a wet finger against the back of Simon's right hand. He stared at the wet spot and then lifted the hand to his mouth to lick it off. Hannah watched intently and then reached under her skirt again and held up a wet finger. Simon stared at it and she moved it closer to him and held it near his mouth. He opened his lips and put his tongue out and licked the droplet of her cum from the finger. Hannah shifted forward a bit. "I think there may be a bit of a soggy area on this seat!" and she squirmed slightly. "I sat back and may, I repeat, MAY, have slid my wet pussy across the cushion." She giggled and Simon forgave her. Hannah stood, somewhat awkwardly and Simon and I both raised our arms to catch her if she fell. "OOOF! My legs have turned to jelly!" and then she gathered her dress around her legs and turned. Simon was leaning around to look and I was staring down. "OOOF!" all of us said. There on the cushion was a very wet line with a small pool at the end furthest from the edge where Hannah had rested after sliding back.

"It'll dry." Said Simon and then ran his fingers across the wet smear and raised them to his face and inhaled and then licked, a broad smile then appearing on his face. "Lovely." He mumbled. Hannah stared at him and he looked up into her eyes. "You taste as good as you look, Hannah." and they both blushed.

Hannah perched on my knees and I put one arm across her belly and softly rubbed her back with the other. She was still trembling slightly and she leaned onto me, mumbling "A bit dizzy!" and I held her tighter.

"Would you like another drink?" Asked Simon, which was a pretty good way of breaking the ice that hadn't melted in Hannah's pussy and puddled on the floor.

"Sorry, but we should go. We had planned on a little walk after a quick coffee stop, but things got... " she giggled a little, "Out of hand." and she laughed at her understatement. "Not sure where to go though, it is stupid hot, but we need to move around a bit." She glanced towards the door and windows, as if to check the world was still there then turned back to Simon. "So, any nice plans tonight?" I had to stifle the laugh at this change in conversation tone.

"Nah, just go home and get bored. Hope my brother hasn't got mates around, or a girl. Maybe watch TV." He replied.

"Not going to shave?" Hannah giggled.

He laughed and blushed a little. "Maybe, although it's not so much fun to do it yourself. It might help me cool down, down there. I am a bit..." He struggled for the right words, probably because there really weren't any, "soggy."