In The Work Domain Pt. 14

Story Info
Tastes like fear, another hot Friday.
8.7k words
4.75
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader... another quick interjection to warn that those of a squeamish nature may want to look away... this part follows on from the further exploration and slide into complete intimacy that Hannah and I are embarking on. There is mention of the natural cycle and it may offend some. Anyway, if you are ok with that, read on...

I walked home in a daze. It felt as if the rest of the world was going the other way, heading into town as I passed through and out the other side. The flat was quiet and, for once, not a mess, mainly as the stupid flatmate hadn't been home, or had just come in and slept. Whatever, it was a welcome change.

The laptop whirred into life and I made coffee as it started and the auto programmes opened. I sat down and there was a message from Hannah, "Hey buddy, thanks for noodles last night, we must do it again sometime." I gigged at her sweet nature and then froze as another message came up. Nicole.

"Hey. Hope the noodles were good, you could have had much more than just noodles. Next time."

I needed to say something, she was getting serious now. I wrote and rewrote my reply many times, until I hit send, "Hi, the noodles were great. I am sorry, but I am seeing someone." It was all I could say.

"So?" Came her reply, followed by "They don't have to know." Holy crap, she was not giving up.

"Sorry, it's not my style." I replied and waited for her crazy answer.

"You went out for dinner with another woman last night. Go with me, just maybe we can forget the noodles and we can enjoy something else."

I decided to just ignore this conversation, but Nicole hadn't. "I will see you at the party next week and you can decide if you want to change your style."

I pressed 'Hide Conversation' and got on with work, one eye on Hannah's status and hoping to see a message flash up. I realised I hadn't replied to her earlier message and sent a quick message asking if she enjoyed the meal.

"Took your time!" Came her reply, before "YES! it was a great place. We can make it a regular thing. Monthly noodles." It took me a few moments to realise the significance of that comment, then laughed.

I checked my diary and Monday was pretty free, so I got the nod from my manager and booked the day off, then sent Hannah a message on the phone. "Any plans?" came the reply. I didn't know if she was joking or not and stared at the screen until a ping on the laptop distracted me and I saw a row of laughing emojis from her. My stomach did several somersaults, we were going to have a day off together. I started to get nervous.

I spent lunchtime looking for seaside towns to go on a day trip to and then sent links to Hannah. She replied that Folkestone looked good as it wasn't too touristy, so I checked train times and a plan was almost made. The rest of the weekend we would play by ear, mainly depending how Saturday went as it would be our first day out together.

The end of the day saw Hannah go 'Offline' and a few moments later her call flashed up on the laptop. We chatted about our day and the upcoming weekend. She seemed quiet, but she smiled big and often and laughed frequently. There was something different though, but maybe it was just she was getting over her 'grumpy bitch' phase. She stood and pulled her t-shirt off and jiggled her breasts at me before we sat and chatted again, the conversation easy and fun and my nerves about the weekend faded.

"Oh, hey, guess what?" I didn't have a chance to reply, "I went to get a coffee after a stressful meeting and the moron Paul was there. So, he started hitting on me right away." I shuffled a bit on the chair as she spoke, "Asking where 'my guy' was and could he help me in any way while you were not with me. I mean, pretty creepy stuff." She giggled as she remembered the encounter, "So I told him I was more than happy, but he kept on saying he could bring me coffee and cake and give me a 'personal service', if I just called him... SOOOOOOO." I had a feeling I knew what was coming, "I said that I was fine and, anyway, I was off limits to him." Hannah laughed, but also blushed, "He looked confused and asked why, so I said about him not wanting to go anywhere Simon had already been! OH MAN, he just stared, so I grabbed the coffee and walked out and he was calling after me, so I just waved." Hannah was laughing hard now, but I was slightly less amused, mainly as I was slightly worried about how Paul would react.

Hannah breathed in deep, "THEN! A few minutes later Simon messaged me to ask what I had said!" She laughed more now and I started too. "He sent me a screenshot of the text Paul had sent where he asks 'have you been in that Hannah bird?' I mean, he didn't even spell my name right, he put H.a.n.a. Idiot!" She carried on laughing. "So, Simon was worried about what to tell him, so I said 'the truth'. He sent me another screenshot where Paul is being really quite nasty, then he says 'I will get a blowie off her then' and Simon just replied, 'Sorry, you can't go there either'" Hannah bent over laughing at that and, I must admit, I did find it very funny.

"So, you may have to find another coffee shop." I laughed and she giggled.

"Yeah, or only go in when Simon is there. He sent more screenshots, man, Paul didn't take it well. Think it was just his brother actually getting some action, more than him wanting me." I wanted to disagree, but knew she wouldn't listen. After this we chatted about nothing much and we said our goodbyes that lasted about ten minutes before the call ended.

I scanned the rest of the negatives later as I ate dinner. I needed something to keep me busy as I was missing Hannah. She looked amazing in the shots, which was no surprise. When they were all done I finished them off in the edit software and then uploaded them to my photo page and made sure they were marked "me only". I then emailed them to Hannah.

"Oh jeez, you have a photo of me peeing!" Came her message. "Oh shit, there's worse!" she added. I replied and asked if she wanted me to delete them, although I really didn't want to. "Why? I love that, SOOOOOOOOO INTIMATE" she answered. She was right, the photos couldn't convey the closeness between us in those moments, but we knew when we saw them. "Great shots. I look quite good." She messaged and I smiled. "The wet shirt ones are actually really hot. Jeez, I might change sides for that hot bitch." I laughed out loud and replied.

"Maybe send that to Stacey or Emily." I said and waited for her reply.

"HOLY FUCK, CAN YOU IMAGINE? Also, Stacey? Really." The the phone rang and I answered laughing.

Hannah was laughing too when I answered, "You called to laugh at me, man, how mean can you be, Hannah?" She kept laughing.

"Oh man, sorry, I suddenly got the giggles at the thought of those two seeing the pictures. Phew! But, Stacey?"

"Yeah, plays for both teams and has the hots for you. Didn't you notice when you had no bra on in reception, she even said you had nice tits!"

"Ohhhhhh, I thought she was being nice and complimentary." Hannah then started laughing again, "Man, I have caught the 'Oblivious' from you!" she shrieked and we both spent a long time laughing and talking about nothing.

We talked later, before bed, Hannah video calling to watch me undress and I watched her in her black knickers get ready. "Not too bad today" she said, looking down and pulling the front of the material away, "Should be good to go tomorrow." she giggled, "Not that it stopped us yesterday."

"Yeah, but a lot less cleaning." I added and she laughed, then pointed the camera down and pulled her knickers away so I could see the rise of her vulva from the flat skin that curved down from her belly between her legs. I groaned quietly.

"Ok, lover, speak tomorrow. Sweet dreams." Her voice sounded sad. "Fuck I miss you." She stared into the camera. "I might not let you go after this long weekend." She smiled.

"Or you won't want to see me again." I added.

"True. we may be sick of each other by Saturday night and regret wasting a day off."

"I thought you had booked it anyway?" I was curious at her comment.

"yeah, but..." She sighed and blushed a little. "I could have just taken a day off and not said anything, but I did hope you would join me."

"When did you book it off?" I laughed as I spoke as her answer made little sense.

"Today." I stopped laughing and stared.

"What? I thought..." I was so confused.

"Yeah, I had it on hold, but wanted to see if you would join me, so only actually booked it today." She went deep red. I felt my eyes welling, so moved the phone away. "Hey, you're not mad are you?"

"Far far from it." I said, softly, my heart racing now.

"Good." She whispered and we didn't really need to say much more after that except goodnight, but it still took us forty minutes to do so.

I didn't sleep well, the bed felt empty, even though Hannah had never slept in it. I was used to her near me, feeling her, hearing her breathing. I woke up several times and looked for her. I was almost happy to start work.

"Good morning!" Popped up as soon as I logged on, followed by "Hey sleepyhead, what kept ya?" and I smiled. We had sent phone messages earlier, so I was a bit surprised by her messages, especially on the work system. The grumpiness was gone for sure. The rest of the day was usual, Brendan messaged me to ask what I was doing at the weekend. I said I didn't know, but I wanted to relax and had taken Monday off to try.

"Oh, Hannah is off on Monday." My stomach flipped a little, "Who will I talk to?" I laughed when the last message came through. He had missed putting two and two together. We chatted a bit about nothing really. He quizzed me about Nicole, he had heard rumours of what happened a couple of days earlier and, again, asked why I would turn down such a sure thing. I told him I had made plans with Hannah and he said, "Yeah, but Hannah has someone, you could have actually seen a naked woman!" I laughed hard and was glad it wasn't a video call.

At lunchtime I packed the bag, ready for a quick getaway. I took a couple of cameras and some colour film too, for the day trip to the sea. I tried not to think about what would happen after Saturday as my stomach would lurch and the nerves go crazy.

"Have a lovely long weekend." was the message from Hannah on the laptop before my phone pinged with "Get your butt over here quickly." I logged off and walked very quickly to the station as the butterflies gathered inside me. The train filled as it passed through the centre of town, but was still quiet. People had gone away on holiday, or were still avoiding the underground due to the heat. Little throngs of partygoers got on and then off a few stops later, the regular Friday night scene and I walked by myself to the escalator at the end of my journey. The streets were hot again, but the intensity had abated slightly as the daylight hours began to decrease, I buzzed on the entryphone and a small voice said "Hi" and the door was opened.

Hannah was waiting at the top of the stairs, smiling broadly. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and black knickers, maybe the grumpiness hadn't gone completely. As I neared her she lifted the shirt to flash her breasts and she laughed and skipped down the landing to her door. As I got close to her door she pulled the t-shirt off and opened her arms, her breasts standing proud and firm, her nipples dark and already hard. "These puppies are keen to see you." She laughed and jiggled. I looked into her eyes and smiled, then took my rucksack off and pulled my t-shirt off and fell into her arms.

The door closed behind us and Hannah told me to strip down to my shorts and she skipped off to the kitchen to get something to drink. I followed her and she opened the fridge to pull out a big bowl of potato salad and grinned. "Still too hot for anything else." she giggled and I agreed. "I have some fresh bread and other salads, so we won't starve." She then held up a can of fizzy flavoured water, "Plus, to keep us hydrated." She said and then walked towards me and out her arms around my neck and kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth and catching me by surprise.

"Ok, I'm not completely in the clear." She explained, "Hence these" She pinged the waistband of her knickers. "But, we should be ok to not have to do it in the bath!" She snorted and blushed a bit. "Not that doing it in the bath wasn't fun and fucking amazing, but it's a bit uncomfortable!" She snorted again and then put her hands to her face. "God, I sound terrible!" and she snorted again and we both started laughing like crazy people.

We sat on the sofa and sipped a drink, kissing frequently. We were drinking from the same glass and would giggle and try and drink as the other was doing so. We appeared to have become teenagers. Then Hannah nuzzled up to me, pressing to my body and her hand stroked over me and then slipped down my shorts to cup my balls. "Hello darlings." she laughed and then stroked my cock, "Hmmm, you need a shave." She mumbled and then stood and began to walk away, holding out her hand for me and I took it and followed her into the bathroom.

Hannah directed me and I stood by the bath as she put the bowl of water down. She knelt and pulled my shorts down and put her lips to my stubbly groin before lifting my semi-hard cock and opening her lips to take it inside. I gasped and my legs wobbled as she moved wordlessly, moving me with her hands as her lips stayed around my cock until I stood with the bowl between my legs, her hands guiding me to sit. Hannah opened her mouth and smiled up at me, then reached for the shaving foam and began to lather me up.

There was a satisfying scraping sound of the razor over my skin as it parted the foam, leaving smooth skin behind. Hannah moved my penis around as she shaved, pausing to kiss it now and then and putting her lips to the smooth skin when an area had been shaved. I just watched, smiling down at her when her eyes would flash up to mine. She ran the razor over my balls carefully and then stroked them to check they were smooth, looking up at me as she did so before leaning forward to take the swollen head of my cock into her mouth, her lips sinking lower until three quarters of me was inside her hot, wet mouth. My groan echoed around the bathroom.

I stepped into the bath as Hannah ran the water to rinse me off, her hand brushing over my smooth skin as the shower washed me clean of the foam. She stepped in with me, turned off the shower and put her arms around my neck, her face close to mine. "I want you in my bed." She whispered and my cock twitched and managed to get even harder. "I am going to ride you and not stop until I have cum on your cock." Her eyes blazed bright as she spoke. She got out the tub and walked towards the bedroom and looked back, "Give me a minute." and that was enough time for my stunned state to wear off and I followed.

Hannah had put on her necklace, the chains shining in the light as they looped around her neck, chest and then curved up to her dark nipples. She stood by the bed, her eyes firmly on me. "Lie down." I wasn't going to disobey her and she turned as I walked past to get onto the bed. "It should be ok, but there may be a little bit of mess" she said quietly and pulled the front of her knickers away and peered into them before sliding them down her legs. "Looks ok though." she said as she quickly checked the pad she had put in them. Then she crawled over the bed to me and her fingers ran down my hard cock, making it rear up even more. I looked down at her as she was kneeling up, her inner lips were showing free of the outer ones, she was clearly ready.

I watched the chains swaying, they were making Hannah's breasts move as the ends pulled on her clamped nipples. She knelt next to me and ran a hand up my chest before swinging a knee over to straddle my hips. "I want you" she said, firmly but quietly as she looked down at me. Amazingly, my cock got even harder. She leaned down and kissed me tenderly and then moved back, her nose to mine, her breath on me. "It's ok, I know you are excited, don't worry about anything. I am excited too." She smiled and kissed my lips again and then sat up, the chains jangling on her chest. She lifted her hips and reached down to position the tip of my cock against her wet hole. She smiled and wiggled and I felt her heat around the end of my cock.

Hannah leaned forward again and kissed me, her lips soft as they brushed on mine, her breathing already fast. She looked into my eyes, her pupils shining before the lids began to flicker and I felt her opening and she gave a push down as she sat up and screamed out as I filled her, "Oh fuck, yes" she gasped. I pushed up and she screamed again and repeated the words, but louder as I went deep, feeling her gripping me and her cervix pressed to the head of my cock. She stared down at me, but her gaze was miles away, lost in desire and pleasure. We held still for a few moments and then Hannah began to grind her body on mine.

We tried to kiss as Hannah leaned forward, but we were both breathing heavily. She had sat up and pressed down hard as she ground, the chains swaying and clattering as she moved, I held her hips and jerked mine to stay deep in her, our movements getting faster, but I stayed deep. She fell forward and I felt the metal on my chest as Hannah arched her back and put her face to my chest as she gyrated her hips, I guessed she had found a position to rub her clitoris on me and now she was moaning loudly, her groans directly on my chest. I jerked my hips faster as her movements quickened, her hips pressing down hard to keep me deep. I felt her tighten.

"Jesus fuck." Hannah mumbled and looked up at me, but here eyes weren't focussing. Then she lifted up and rammed herself down hard and cried out. Her body gripped me and I felt the hot wetness wash over the end of my cock. I could barely move inside her now, her grip was too strong and her body began to shake, so I just held her waist and pressed up as she pulsed around my cock. I bit my lip and groaned and she looked down at me, her eyes glazed. I swelled inside her and she moaned as I flexed my cock and then we both let out a cry as I released deep in her body. She shivered and jerked on me and I lifted my hips to try and get even deeper, despite being fully inside her as I released another stream of sperm into her womb, my groans now louder than hers as a third and forth release shook through me before I shuddered and her pulsing cunt milked the last of the semen from me.

Hannah slumped onto me and I put my arms on her back and stroked her as it rose and fell with her heavy breathing. She lifted her head and ran a hand over her to brush her hair away. "Fuck!" she mumbled and put her lips to me for a brief kiss between gasps. Then we just held each other for a while as we recovered, Hannah mumbling now and then, mostly just swear words. I stroked her back and felt her calm and she lifted her head again and smiled. I just had to put my lips to hers and she giggled as I did it, but then opened her mouth and her tongue went to mine.

"Ok, let's check." Hannah said and lifted up and peered down. "Looks ok, but.." she mumbled and then sat up, the chains knocking onto her skin. I reached up and gave each end a little tug and she mumbled an "Ouch!" and laughed. She lifted her hips and looked down. "Uh oh." she said and bit her lower lip. She raised up further and I looked down as well. There was a bit of a mess, the usual bodily fluids were stained pink around her labia and my cock. She pulled herself up and I left her body, a red and white string kept us joined before it snapped and liquid dripped onto me. "Oh shit, sorry." She muttered. There was a white blob on the end of my cock and a bright red spot was on top. "I guess there's no eating out tonight." She giggled quietly.