In The Work Domain Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a smile as we moved apart and then Hannah moved lower to kiss down my body and I shivered as a hot breeze wafted through the open window. I watched her as she moved down and gasped as she took the end of my penis into her mouth and slid her lips down to take as much of me inside as she could, I rested a hand on her head, stroking her hair softly as she moved her mouth up and down and I hardened fully in the wet warmth of her lips. She started to kiss back up and soon our mouths were pressed together and opened wide.

I knelt and took the waistband of her black knickers in my hands and slid them down, kissing the shaved mound as it was revealed, tasting her juices as they coated her labia which were already swollen and parting. I let the material drop and Hannah lifted one foot to step out of them and then opened her legs wide as I stood between them. I bent my knees to get into position and we looked into each other's eyes as I felt her open to accept my cock into her body. She leaned back onto the window ledge, her arms behind her and I stood to push up into her tight pussy as we both groaned quietly.

Hannah lifted a leg and wrapped it around mine as we began to move together, leaning onto me now, her arms around my neck. She tried to raise her other foot, but the lip of the window ledge didn't offer much to rest on and the weight of her as she slipped down made me yelp. She giggled and we moved our legs so she could keep, at least, one foot on the floor to support her. We found our rhythm and I moved inside her as her hips gyrated on my body. "Don't worry about me cumming, I just want to feel you inside." Hannah whispered and I nodded, both of us not wanting to wake the world outside the window as we made love.

I adjusted my position slightly and pushed up to go deep, Hannah, arched back as she stretched and her feet on tiptoes, groaned and made some high pitched noises. Most of her weight was on me, she was impaled and only relieving the pressure with her toes. It was almost painful for me, but also very intense as her groin pressed down on mine and the end of my cock moved deep inside her cunt. I moved my hands to press on her breasts, pushed up by the arching of her back and she groaned some more, but still not enough for the sound to go beyond the open window.

Hannah lifted her head and stared at me, smiled, then closed her eyes and her head dropped back, her dark, wavy hair swaying as she started to shake. I had bent my legs to take the pressure off of us, but then pushed up and she had gripped me tight as her body trembled. One leg rose from the floor and she tried to hook it over my hip, but she had started to shake more and, instead, it just shuddered against me, her thigh soft and wet with sweat as it pressed to my skin. She lifted her head again and mumbled "Yes" and the orgasm swept over her as she shuddered.

I pushed up as Hannah started to calm, her shaking just aftershocks as her eyes opened and she smiled at me. I guess my face gave away what was happening and she whispered, "Cum darling, cum in me." It was hard not to after that and we both moaned as my semen filled her insides and the hot stickiness washed back over the end of my cock as I released more into her womb.

The world was still again, just the quiet drone of car tyres down below and the distant hiss of a bus opening and closing the doors before the heavy sound of it lumbering into the night faded. We were quietly kissing, Hannah's arms around my neck and my hands on her back. One of her legs was stroking up and down the back of mine that were still between hers, my cock still held tight by her pussy. "We should go to bed, we need to get up early to go out." She whispered when we let our lips have a rest. We moved apart a little bit and Hannah giggled as she looked down. "Wow, I still have my panties on." I looked and saw that they were still around one ankle. "That's good, they will stop me leaking. If you clean me up we'll be here all night and never get to the seaside," She laughed.

I slowly left her and bent to hold her ankle to put it inside the vacant hole of her knickers and then slid them up her body, the material squishing some of the liquid already running from her. I licked a small trickle of our cum from her thigh as her hand stroked my hair. "Sanitary pads are SO handy" she giggled as she patted her knickers to her pussy. "Come on mister, bed." There really was nothing to say to that great suggestion and we walked away from the sleeping world to enter our own.