In The Work Domain Pt. 18

Story Info
The work party, the end of summer, the end of the affair?
17.9k words
4.77
1.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah kissed my cheek and I started to wake up. There was a quiet giggle from her as she moved on the bed, but my eyes stayed closed, I was exhausted, the night had been odd as the thoughts swirled around my head when I was awake with the dreams doing the same when I managed to sleep. The downward spiral had begun.

"I want you to kiss my lips." Hannah said quietly and I felt the soft touch of her skin on my mouth. There was another little giggle and movement on the bed.

"I want you to kiss my lips." She said, her voice seemed further away and I tried to open my eyes. There wasn't much light to see. I opened them a bit more and realised Hannah was over me, kneeling over me, knees either side of my head over me. "My lips miss yours." She said as she looked down over her lovely, firm breasts and into my eyes as I tried to focus. She smiled as my eyes flicked wide and then her hips moved as I felt her outer labia brush over my mouth. My lips opened on hers and she opened her legs wider as our kiss deepened, my tongue sliding along the tender skin as she unfurled and moistened. The taste of skin began to be mixed with the sharp tang of her juice as she moved back and forth over my face, my tongue out to finish opening her.

I felt Hannah start to shake, her thighs quivering next to my face and she moved her hips forward to let my tongue slide into her and then she cried out and started to shake even more. I tasted her, strong from deep inside as the nectar ran over my tongue into my mouth. She groaned as she pushed down and she gripped my tongue tight as she jerked on my face. I had my hands on her waist and could feel her trying to rise up, but I held tight and pushed my head to keep my tongue deep in her as she rode out the orgasm on my mouth. There was another cry and she mumbled "Stop" and my hands released her and she rose just enough that the tip of my tongue was still on her. She shuddered again as I lapped at her soaked hole and then Hannah lifted higher and shifted her knees back so she could lean down and kiss me.

"Good morning." She said softly, "Did you sleep ok?" I didn't want to mention the dreams, so mumbled that I had and she cuddled up on my chest. "Just a few minutes more, then I will make breakfast." I held her tight as her breathing returned to normal.

"Oh fuck, FUCK!" Hannah said as she leapt from the bed. We had fallen asleep and now there was no time for breakfast as I struggled to get up and she ran around swearing. "We can get breakfast at the cafe." she said as she quickly put her clothes on. She had a shirt and skirt on again and then reached for her neckwear collection and selected the black mesh style one that looked great with the white shirt. I twitched, but the current mental state had meant I was unable to do anything after Hannah had orgasmed on my face, even with her gently stroking me. Another reason to feel the end was near. She turned and smiled at me and asked if she looked ok and I was barely able to even mumble a 'yes' as I was so choked.

We scampered to the coffee shop and I was hugely relieved to see Simon behind the counter. "Usual?" he called as Hannah bounded in the door.

"Oh man," she panted, "We are running late, can we have a couple of croissants as well please?" She hadn't finished saying it when a paper bag was handed to her. He looked at me and then handed over another paper bag, each one containing two croissants. I was still packing them into my bag when the latte and double espresso were being finalised and I got my card out as he waved his hand at us.

"Quick, go!" Simon laughed as he handed over the coffees and Hannah turned to go to the door. I stood waving my card and Simon shook his head and pointed to the door. "Go, quick!" We shouted our thanks as we left and then scampered to the tube.

We managed one croissant each "Second breakfast." Hannah giggled as she stowed the other one in her bag. "He's a great guy, wonder why he always gives us freebies?" Hannah seemed genuinely confused by this and I just stared at her. "Oh, you think..." the penny dropped and I nodded.

Hannah gave me a kiss as she prepared to leave the tube, then turned and gave me another one. "My lips miss yours" she giggled, then she waved and headed off the tube. We waved as I sped by and the slump started as soon as the tunnel did. We had done the usual, eating each other's food and had even passed some as we kissed, until people had got too close in the carriage as it filled up, but there was still something wrong. I wondered if it was in my head, just seeing things, taunted by the dreams, but I couldn't shake the feeling that my days of doing this journey were numbered.

I sat and ate my croissant as I had another cup of coffee and looked at emails. The landlady had messaged to say she couldn't contact the flatmate as he wasn't answering, so she would delay our meeting. My contacts list was quiet, but I thought too soon and Brendan messaged to ask how my weekend was and what I had done on my day off. Hannah had posted some photos, so I needed to be careful and not give the game away, so I said I just relaxed and took some photos, which was, technically, the truth. He asked if I had seen Hannah's and then kept asking about the face shot, wondering what camera was used and if it was film black and white or just been processed. I claimed ignorance, but he was a man possessed. He ended the chat by saying he was jealous of the guy who took it and the one on the beach. I felt a bit bad, but there was no point saying anything now.

I was trying to decide what to eat for lunch when Hannah messaged. We exchanged a few 'work' style messages, asking about the weekend and she wondered if I was going to the party on Thursday. I said that I was thinking about it. She went offline shortly after and I figured I'd annoyed her and headed back to the kitchen only to hear an incoming call.

"HEY! What do you mean, 'thinking about it'?" Hannah had a headset on and had angled her laptop so no one could see the screen. I got very flustered. "You better come, mister." She stared at me and I felt sick. "Please." I saw her face soften. "We don't have to talk, I just want to see you there." I smiled and told her I would go. and she smiled and then said, "Lunch, need to catch up with the gang." and the call ended. I started to walk to the kitchen when my phone pinged. "Please, I want you to come. Please." I was so confused.

The rest of the day was boring. I sent emails and did work without anyone bugging me. I sorted out the films taken at the weekend and put them in a bag to take to the film lab on Thursday and then pondered what to eat. All was quiet, until the landlady called.

I listened as the landlady ranted a bit. She had finally managed to contact the flatmate, who was avoiding her. She told him she wasn't happy and he said he wasn't either as I was annoying him. When questioned further, he was complaining that I worked in the flat and disturbed him. He didn't say how and the landlady questioned him some more, pointing out the mess frequently left behind. He then said that was also me and suggested she kick me out. I felt very sick again, everything seemed to be going horribly wrong. I sat and listened, fearing the worst now, but she laughed and said that he was clearly a liar and she knew it, so she was going to give him his notice, if I was alright with that. I thought about it, I would have to do the interviews again for someone new, but it would also be a distraction from other things, so agreed. She ended the call saying she would tell him, then we would have to meet to discuss the next steps and suggested Friday lunchtime. I said yes and breathed a huge sigh of relief when the call ended. At least I had somewhere to live.

I had finished dinner when Hannah messaged asking if I was ok. I thought about delaying my reply, but couldn't be bothered. Seconds later there was a call. She sounded far away as she spoke and her tone was flat, she had sounded happier last week when it was 'grumpy bitch' week. I was also a bit upset there was no video call. I put the phone on the table as I sorted out washing and Hannah was yelling at me when I picked it up. "I couldn't hear you." she said and sounded angry. It seemed I was going into self destruct mode and couldn't think of a reply and then the call ended.

When the video call started I jumped, I had thought she was angry, well, maybe she was. Her face looked odd. I stared at her as she tried to avoid being seen and I shrugged and carried her and the washing to the machine, placing the phone on a shelf as I loaded it and Hannah watched. I looked up and saw her face clearly, her eyes were red and puffy.

"What happened?" I grabbed the phone and caught her by surprise. "What's the matter, what happened?" Hannah looked nervous and bit her lip. Clearly something had been going on earlier in the evening, which explained the late call and her hesitancy in showing her face. My mind swirled and then went into the death spiral.

Hannah gulped as she looked at the phone, very briefly. She was still trying to not show herself properly. I asked her again and she sighed.

"I was crying." I stopped breathing for a while, waiting for her to continue. "I came home and...." Her eyes filled again, "Just started crying and couldn't stop." she was sobbing a bit now.

"Crying?" I mumbled, my brain trying to get started again. "Crying, why? What happened?"

"Nothing happened, I just..." There was a huge sigh, "Came home and my mind went into freefall with everything and I couldn't stop crying. That's why I didn't call earlier, I was just crying." She sniffed and I wanted her in my arms. "Anyway, how was your day?" Hannah attempted a smile, but it didn't work.

I watched Hannah as she assembled some dinner from the fridge, grumbling as I moaned at her for not eating. I was also surprised that she still had clothes on, a t-shirt instead of her shirt now. Part of me was still worried something had happened and she was covering up. She sat and started to eat. "You'll have to talk" she mumbled, so I tried, but my mind was spinning.

"Did you see anyone after work?" I don't know why I said it, it was on my mind and my mouth just picked it up and went with it. Hannah stared at the screen and looked confused.

"Like who?" She mumbled and carried on eating. Then her eyes narrowed. "You thought I was with someone?" It was my turn to try and avoid the camera. She stared right into the camera, then stood and walked away. I worked on my acceptance speech for 'Biggest Jerk Of The Year' in my head. Hannah stormed back carrying a bin, which I recognised from being in her bedroom. She emptied it and a pile of tissues fell out. "Look, LOOK!" I looked, "That's from me crying tonight, not from someone being here. Do you want to come over and check for a used condom? Want to see if I have someone's spunk on or in me?" I felt very foolish now. She stared again and I mumbled a 'sorry'. "WHAT!" she yelled at me.

"Sorry, Sorry. Really, I just..." I struggled to talk and hoped she'd hang up again.

"I told you, nothing happens without you. NOTHING! and nothing happened except..." She stared at me again. "I just wanted to cry. I couldn't stop. I freaked out and had a massive panic attack. That's all that happened."

I repeated my apologies and she sat in silence.

"You know what's worse than you thinking I was with someone?" I tried to think... I didn't know if she actually wanted an answer. I shook my head. "What's worse is that when I was crying, I was alone. Totally alone. And I just wanted someone to hold me." I felt sick again. "And the only person I wanted was the FUCKING IDIOT WHO THOUGHT I WAS FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE!" Oh man, I was in big trouble. I repeated the apologies and still hoped she'd hang up.

"I was crying over you." She threw a used tissue at the phone, but it fluttered up and then floated onto the table and she giggled. "I was crashing after four days with you, four good days. Also, the aftershocks from going back there." She sniffed and picked up more tissue to throw at the screen. "Jerk." she mumbled and more tissues were thrown.

We sat in silence for a while as Hannah threw tissues until there were no more to be thrown and then reached over and scooped them up and put them in the bin.

"Say something." She whispered, "Say something stupid, you're good at that."

"You are wearing too many clothes." I mumbled, trying to find a humour level. She stared at the phone again.

"Do you want to check me for extra bites?" She sneered.

"No, I just like seeing you naked." She stared at the screen again. "Well, I like seeing you, but I was trying to distract you."

"You get naked, that might distract me." She snorted. So I stood and pulled my t-shirt off. "Oh" she giggled. Then I undid my shorts and dropped them. "Ohhh" she giggled again and her face went closer to the screen and I pulled down my boxers. "Oh my. Lovely." she laughed. "Yup, that worked."

"Jeez, I came home and cried my eyes out and now I am fingering myself as you watch." Hannah laughed as she spoke, the finger sliding into her as she then groaned. She had stripped shortly after I had and then I had done a tour of my body for her and she did the same for me. I had stroked my cock for a few minutes as she watched and now it was her turn to masturbate for me, but only for a few minutes at a time.

"Stop, time's up." I said as I checked my watch and she mumbled and the finger slid out, wet and shining in the light.

We sat and chatted for a bit, giggling together now. Hannah looked down and frowned. "My lips are odd, don't you think?"

"Why? They look perfect to me."

"Well, one is slightly bigger and they are so dark. I mean, my skin is pale, but..." She laughed as she held the phone down and her fingers opened her labia.

"Your hair is dark and so are your nipples, you must have some odd genes in there."

"Guess so. I am quite lucky I am not too hairy, only ever had a small bush." She giggled as her fingers ran over the shaved area. "Jeez, I'd hate to be really hairy, you'd need a machete to find my clitty." She laughed out loud and moved the phone around over her vulva.

"Yeah, where is clitty?" I laughed and she held the phone steady and her finger brushed over the tip and she shivered.

"Oh, she heard your voice and wants to play!" Hannah laughed.

"Here clitty clitty clitty." I called and Hannah started laughing more and put a finger either side of her fleshy hood and then pushed them down to make the exposed tip even more prominent. She sighed as I whispered my earlier comment and she mover her fingers and then caressed over the tip again and groaned.

I spoke softly, telling Hannah how much I wanted her, wanted to kiss her, lick her, touch her. She would name a part of her body and I would tell her what I would do to it. "My ear." she giggled and I told her how I would lick over it and suck the lobe before giving it a little bite. "My clit" she mumbled as her finger stroked it.

"Place my mouth around it and kiss it softly, french kiss it, my tongue flicking around it." I replied and she groaned.

"Again." She whispered. "My clit."

"Run my tongue over it, relaxing it so it is soft and laps over your hard tip." Hannah groaned loudly and her finger stroked faster. "Licking at it as I hold my lips around you." I said, my voice louder as she was now groaning constantly. I continued to talk, describing how I would lick and kiss her clitoris as she stroked over the tip. Then she screamed out and the phone vibrated as her hand shook.

"Yeah, that distracted me." Hannah laughed, when she had recovered. "Show me again." and I held the phone down so she could see my cock, it was a bit hard, but not enough and she purred and blew it a kiss.

We ended the call after a lot of nonsense talk and we called again later as we both prepared for bed, watching each other strip again and saying goodnight over and over until we were both too tired to think straight. I rolled over in bed and fluffed up the pillow, out of annoyance more than anything else and felt something odd. I lifted it and there was a pair of yellow knickers underneath. I lifted them and held them to my face, kissing the crotch and smelling her, the material slightly hard from where her juices had dried. I put them under my head and drifted away, some tears rolling down my cheek before the nightmares took hold again.

The next morning Hannah called and woke me up. "Whatcha doing?" She chirped before I could even think.

"Trying to wake up, trying to sleep... In equal measures"

"Cool, Just wanted to say hello. Also, these wanted to say hello." and she raised the phone up and gave me a view of her lovely breasts and the dark nipples.

"Oh, hello. How are you?"

"Think they miss you. Well, they miss someone kissing them. Not sure they are fussed who." Hannah giggled, possibly exacting revenge on my suspicions last night.

We chatted about nothing, as usual and then both got up and removed any clothing we had before getting dressed for the day. Hannah put on some dark knickers and a t-shirt and I went for boxers, shorts and a t-shirt. "You feeling cold?" Hannah asked as I pulled on the shorts and then laughed. She was clearly in a teasing mood today.

The usual people messaged me, mainly Brendan who called asking about the party. He hoped Hannah would be there and I reminded him that she was part of the team that organised it, so she was duty bound to. "Why so keen?" I asked him.

"Dunno, just... well, maybe... I was thinking of asking her out." I stared at the screen as he blushed a bit.

"She has someone." I pointed out.

"Well, apparently not, so I heard." I really wished I hadn't accepted his video call. He knew more than me about the office gossip as he was there most days. I wondered where his information was from.

"Oh, I mean, I thought..." I stumbled to talk.

"Yeah, me too, but no, she's single, she told someone and they told me. It does mean that Charlie will be out to get her, but it's worth a shot." I felt sick again and just wanted this call over.

"Well, good luck." I said, somehow manging to sound sincere.

"Cheers. I mean, shame your timing is out and you're seeing someone now, but that's good for me." He laughed and then said he had to go and I was so happy.

I sat and brooded for most of the day, Hannah had been busy, just a few short messages asking if everything was ok, that kind of thing. It wasn't, but to hell with it. Then she called and I seriously thought of hitting the 'decline call' button.

"Hey, just checking to see you're not shagging Nicole or someone." She laughed and I tried to. She looked at me through the screen. "It was a joke." She mumbled. "What's up?"

"I heard someone is going to make a play for you tomorrow at the party." I said, trying to sound flippant.

"Probably that prick Charlie. I told you, he has no chance. I'm not interested. In anyone." She smiled at me and I wondered if Brendan was way off with his information. "Anyway, I heard someone will try it on with you. We should stay together and guard each other. Stand back to back like Butch and Sundance." I laughed at this and saw her warm smile and melted.

"Oh, guess what, I did ACTUALLY have a reason to call." She laughed and reached for her phone. "My friend sent me a message..." Hannah held the phone to the screen and, in bold letters, were the words "IT IS YOU!" I looked confused. "I told her I liked strawberries when I replied the other day, your latest has been published and it's clear we BOTH like strawberries." Hannah laughed and then blushed. "She knows now."

"Oh my, your friend knows you like anal!"

"Yeah and strawberries licked out of me!" Hannah blushed again. "Fuck, I didn't think this through. She wants details. I mean, like she hasn't read enough of me getting buggered in the bath to know enough." She snorted as she spoke the last bit.