In The Work Domain Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one has ever said that. I think you are slightly crazy." She laughed and I kissed her nose again.

"Or maybe just slightly in love." I replied and her eyes welled again.

"Slightly?" she said, a hint of nerves in her voice and eyes.

"Ok, a lot." and soon I was kissing the tears from her eyes again until she sighed and pushed my face up to look into my eyes.

"A hell of a lot." She whispered and then pulled me down and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

"So, what changed?" I asked as we lay together, Hannah's legs still wrapped around me and her body holding me tight inside.

She smiled and stroked my cheek. "My mind." She let out a little giggle, "I think the two sides got together and realised what was happening and that was it. There was no one thing, just lots of things and then... boom, it hit me." I smiled at her and her eyes looked into mine, then quickly away.

"I was in a bad way this week." She said softly, "I have had panic attacks most days." I bent down and kissed her cheek.

"I thought you were going to end it totally." I said and then kissed another tear.

"I almost did, that was why I was in a panic, part of me thought this was crazy and I should just stop, I had found myself and didn't want a relationship, but I had fallen in love with you." She smiled and I kissed her soft lips gently. "Plus, I thought you still wanted to have fun with other people." she sighed. "You made a comment about checking the site and my mind went into a spiral of doubt." Hannah was talking quietly, her eyes shimmering with tears. "I suddenly thought we had switched, me wanting the relationship and you wanting the no strings fun." I kissed her lips gently again and she smiled.

"Tonight I had a great plan, I decided during the party, that's why I kept the underwear on, I wanted tonight to be different, wanted us to have sex as a couple, not just... lovers." Hannah sighed. "Then it turned to shit as I had a panic attack and was convinced you'd say no, you just wanted fun. You were acting weird too, probably because I was. We went into a spiral together. I thought I was going to lose you and my mind went crazy and I couldn't say anything, just cry. Jeez, you have a girlfriend who has crazy, fucking big, panic attacks, feel free to change your mind." I kissed her again, but this time her hand pulled me to her and our tongues met.

"You haven't changed your mind?" Hannah whispered as we stopped kissing.

"Why?" I asked as I pressed my nose to hers.

"Crazy panic attack woman." She giggled. I kissed her again, this time my tongue pressed between her lips.

We rested for a little while, her body was still holding me tight. Hannah was sighing softly and her breath tickled my skin. "Hey." she said softly. "This is the fastest any boyfriend has got me into bed." She laughed and blushed.

"How are we doing the timing?" I laughed, "I mean..." Hannah put a finger to my lips.

"Don't question this, accept that you got my panties off faster than any guy before." She laughed and blushed again, "I mean, not that there has been massive competition, but you're the winner, mister." She lifted her head and kissed my cheek.

"I'm a winner." I giggled.

"Also" Hannah blushed deeply now. "Erm... You made me cum earlier too." I stared at her and she turned away and went even redder.

"When? Here, before I got your knickers off?"

"No." Hannah couldn't look at me, "In the office." I looked at her, still trying to figure out what she meant. She breathed in deeply. "I was looking for you. I knew it was you when the door opened, just knew. Then you stepped in and everything else went blurry, as if you were the only person in focus. I watched you move, as if in slow motion, it was so strange, I could see only you and was screaming in my head for you to turn around and knew you were looking for me. Then you stopped and turned and I started to shake. You saw me and smiled, such a smile, oh my. I couldn't look away and your eyes lit up everything. I twitched, well, not twitched, this was a full on pussy pulse and I was shaking. Jeez, my panties were soaked in an instant and I felt that flush go through me from my pussy to my head. I had to hold onto something." Hannah laughed at the last bit and then blushed a lot more, her chest now red too. "Jeez, an orgasm from just a smile." she chuckled and then looked up into my eyes and I felt her squeezing me and then there was a big twitch as my lips went to hers again.

"Will you stay the night?" she whispered. I was slightly shocked, having convinced myself I would be going home alone. I looked into her eyes and saw the uncertainty, even now.

"I have to meet the landlady." My mind raced to think of a solution, but being inside Hannah was making any other thought hard.

She gave a little sigh, "What time? I mean, you could leave early. Or go into work with me... or, fuck that's nice." She mumbled as I twitched inside her

"Meeting around one." My mind whirred. "I could go home from here in the morning." I was trying not to move too much to remain some semblance of brain activity.

"We can go into the office holding hands." Hannah giggled. This seemed like a great plan, "Then you leave in time to meet." She murmured some more as she moved against me and the tingles ran through my body as her tight grip massaged the length of my cock. "And get stuff for the weekend, although you might not need many clothes."

"Ok," I mumbled and Hannah pulled my head to hers and pushed her tongue into my mouth, her gasps filling my lungs.

"Why the urgent meeting?" she said, her hands caressing my face now as her eyes blazed into mine.

"We need to discuss getting a new flatmate, the advert, conditions, that kind of thing."

"Oh. You will be busy with that...." There was almost a silence, but I felt something was coming, "Unless...." there was a soft sigh, "You tell her you know someone."

"I don't, unfortunately," I said and then looked at Hannah as she gave me the 'you idiot' look. "What?" She smiled and I was dazzled, "Really?" She nodded. "Not too soon?"

"Do you think so? I mean, we'll have separate rooms and everything." She laughed. As if that would make much difference.

"Sure?" I said, pressing my nose to hers.

"Yeah. I mean, it would save me worrying about you when you go home, PLUS, it would save me crying my eyes out every time you leave." I stared at her. "Yes, every fucking time, even the first night." My eyes filled up. "I come and sit on the bed and cry until I get your message that you're home." She pulled my head down and kissed my eyelids. "I like the area, I like you, I like not crying when my boyfriend leaves. I'm sure, but only if you want me there. I could even visit this weekend and stay at yours. Just to double check, obviously, not because I want you to lick me into a coma or anything."

"Hannah, you ask some of the craziest questions, such as 'do you want to go to bed with me'. This is another that is high on the list of crazy."

"Jerk." she laughed and then pulled me to her again and her tongue found mine. "A whole other, very lovable, kind of jerk."

"So, what changes?" I asked and Hannah giggled.

"Nothing, except we don't have to hide it. Unless you want to." Her eyes looked at me pleadingly. "I mean, be a bit tricky when we are in the same place."

"Yeah, because I'd hate to admit I had a fucking beautiful and amazing girlfriend." I laughed and she swatted my chest and laughed.

"Ok, that's sorted then." she snorted and then we laughed at the snort. "Do we make some announcement in the newspapers?"

"I believe social media is the place these days." I replied. Hannah's eyes lit up.

"I want to post the photo of us in Folkestone." She said.

"Where I have my finger up your bum?" This was received with a gentle slap and a muttered 'jerk'.

"The one of us paddling, I love that photo." Hannah sighed. "I looked at those photos a lot, from last weekend. I had, sort of, made the decision to stop things, maybe have a break. Then I looked at those pictures and the ones you took of me and saw something strange. I looked happy. I mean, not smiling for the camera, happy, but actual happy. It scared me a bit, I hadn't seen that for a while." Hannah's lip was quivering slightly, so I opened my mouth around it and gently sucked on it and there was a loud groan that flowed out over my face. I felt her squeeze me again and I twitched in reply.

"Also, I might grow my bush back." Hannah said and I lifted up and we both looked down. "The dark hair will go well with the black tail, don't you think?"

"True, very true." I said, remembering how the tail looked, my cock twitching. "I mean, I can always shave you if you get bored of the bush." This time Hannah twitched and my cock pulsed in reply.

"Are you getting hard inside me?" she giggled and I blushed.

"Well, I do have a beautiful girlfriend squeezing me." I replied and she twitched again. I moved my hips slightly and grew more inside her tight and wet body causing another loud groan.

"I'm not sure I have felt this." Hannah muttered as we both started moving, "I mean, normally it's cum and go." She giggled and her chest vibrated on mine as we pressed closer together. "It feels good" she mumbled as I wiggled and grew more. "But..." I lifted up and looked at her. we both looked down to where we had been joined for a long time now. "Wow, that is a mess!" she laughed.

"I'll clean it up later." I offered and I felt her squeeze me again.

"You know, that is one of the hottest things ever, licking me out after you have... well." Hannah blushed deep red again. "One of a big list of super hot things you have done to me." She snorted.

"With you." I added and I felt her twitch again.

"All those things went through my mind these last few days." She said softly, our hips now moving gently together. "Last week, me being super grumpy bitch and you being super sweet and fucking awesome. Just the way you made me feel wanted and desirable." Tears ran down her face again and she was squeezing me even tighter inside.

"Well, I want you and find you hugely desirable." I whispered and she moaned and gripped me tighter as I grew.

"You're going to have to pull out, my love." Hannah whispered. I was almost fully hard now and there was a slurping noise as we moved, our cum being stirred inside and bubbling out. I looked at her, but she just smiled warmly at me.

I slid back as Hannah opened her legs on my back and slid them down, her hands going to my cheeks to hold my face gently. I felt the hot air of the room replace the heat of her body on my penis and I let out a sigh.

"I love feeling you enter me, love when you penetrate me and open me. I want you to do it again." She whispered and we stayed still for a few seconds and Hannah lowered a hand to hold me. "Man, you are soaked!" she giggled and then she pulled me towards her gently so I was nestled to her entrance. Her hand stroked up my body and she put a finger to her lips to lick our cum from it and I bent my head to kiss her and the finger. "Inside." she murmured as our lips moved away and her lower ones parted to welcome me. Hannah kept her eyes to mine and smiled as her eyelids flickered and I spread her vaginal walls and slid deep into her. She lifted her legs onto my back and bent her body as I pushed my hips and pressed the end of my cock onto her cervix, a little cry from her was muffled on my neck. I gave a final push and there was a loud groan. "So deep, so wonderfully fucking deep." She mumbled.

"Tonight, can you just be in my pussy?" she whispered. "I want it to be different from before." I nodded as I was too busy thinking what an amazing offer that was. "You can have my butt at the weekend."

"All weekend?" I giggled.

"If you want. I'd love you to take my butt in your bed." and I had to think of something else other than her tight pussy and sodomising Hannah in my bed.

We moved slowly, savouring every moment of being wrapped together, our lips on each other as our hips slowly danced.

"One more thing..." Hannah whispered. I laughed.

"I love the way we have serious conversations when I am inside you." I chuckled.

"Well, you are inside me a lot, mister." She snorted and then did it again as she realised some liquid had escaped her nose. I bent my head down and licked her nose and she snorted again and I felt her squeeze me as I sucked the end of her nose. "Crazy guy." she muttered.

"The other thing." I reminded her as we groaned and rocked in the final summer heat.

"Yeah, can you write about Anna and Robert, or even the Suburban Sweetheart?" I looked at her and she giggled. "I fucking love those stories. Maybe you can lick me as I read them." She blushed and then groaned as I gave a big push. "Fuck. Deep." she mumbled.

"What about Hannah and Stuart?" I said as I started to move faster and she responded.

Hannah looked me in the eyes, the dark blue shining, the flecks sparkling like gold in a stream. She groaned as we moved together, wrapped around me, holding me tight and warm in her body as I stroked deep inside her.

"They live happily ever after."