In the year 2525

Story Info
The Future, but is it?
1.4k words
4.03
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

In the Year 2525.

The future may not be too different from the past.

Those who were living, or more like existing, on their home planet were monitored by a fleet of moon stations responsible for capping the population level at a mere 5b. We travelled around and visited them during our life cycles, which was beyond their understanding. They seem to be fixed upon their local star to calculate a time pattern. Completely inadequate for real travelling.

The world's population had outgrown their home planet which they named Earth, well before their 22nd century. The Earth was now used as one of 25 prison planets, it seems apart from reproducing, the humans were also good at not obeying the rules. They seemed to think they were special and had this thing called free will and democracy. We of course tolerated them as long as they stayed on their little blue sphere. They were after all just parasites, we had seen them rise and fall so many times. Once they overgrew their space and became too many we just helped the living planet to eradicate a percentage of them.

They called it many things, an act of god, was their favourite. We encouraged them by introducing various types of gods for them. They were dumb enough to accept them all. All their gods were gods of love and peace, and the murderous wars they inflicted on each other were done mostly to appease their gods.

Controlling their habitat was easy enough, we brought forth storms and fires, famine and diseases. If they grew too quickly all we would do is adjust their life source, [the Sun]. If it became too strong many, mainly the older ones would perish before their time, or we would allow the sun to fade and watch with some mirth, as most of their blue rock became white and the 'temperature' as they labelled it would become so low that many species would disappear, it seems that this drastic measure was harsh on all of the human type creatures except those who lived in the sea [as they call it].

We lived amongst them from time to time to try and get a better understanding of them, but their minds were feeble and weak. We helped them, we showed them how to do many things, even elementary travel between their closest planets. We allowed them to explore their solar system [as they called it] but in fact, they were in a prison.

We controlled their time and space.

Getting them to understand their 'place' was difficult. Their myths and religions had brainwashed them into thinking that their puny blue world was in some way the centre of all living things. This was something we couldn't imagine. Why would a simple parasitic species slowly evolving on a living planet even comprehend that they were more important than all over species in all of the known universes? But there, you see was my mistake, they could not even understand, with their weak and feeble brain, just how large our stardust really was.

In fact, their rock orbits a minor fading star, in an out-of-the-way galaxy in a corner of one of our universes. Nothing special at all. We came across them by accident.

They were creatures with small brains and if we had left them alone they would have just vanished. I sometimes think that, may have been a wiser choice. But alas, those who sent us, told us to nurture them and to modify their cells to plant our seeds within their females and mould them into the beings they currently are.

We are here at their monitoring station, looking on with some amusement. To confuse them we send some of our 'helpers' to them. They of course think of them as 'little green men' when in fact they are no colour at all. Their frustration at not being able to open them or communicate with them makes for a wonderful relaxation period.

The fact we have moulded the humans into our form was a piece of genius if I say so myself. We walk and talk with them and make them believe that someone who comes along and suddenly has an idea and proves to the many so-called scholars that their idea is sound and logical, no matter how far-fetched it is. They call it progress when in fact it is nothing of the sort.

Toying with their minds and their bodies is good fun for us. We send a lot of our weary travellers to them, and they enjoy the human company and partake in many sexual encounters. But to ensure they are fully controlled we have our own kind making certain they don't go astray.

Herbert Fauster is in charge of a group of investigators used to hunt down unlawful users of ELF {Extremely Low Frequencies} and anyone seeking information on the dark side of the 'light', {The updated version of the WWW}

The 'light' is our way of conversing with each other. We have limited it for the earth-bound misfits. They think they are so advanced. Such an arrogant race and yet strangely beautiful. It is fun spending a lifetime with them, what they call a lifetime, but in fact it is just a short moment of joy.

The thought process is just a simple way of sharing ideas. No need for language we have shown them how to send and receive simple short messages between themselves. The fact now they can 'talk' to the animals, the birds, the whales and fishes, and still, they see themselves as superior to them all. Misguided beings.

The time will come shortly when we will have to either start all over again or guide them along a different pathway in the universe.

Time is another misconception they think they have mastered. For these beings, think that every heartbeat cannot be retrieved, oh those poor misguided souls. If they only knew.

I have tried to explain to them in the time I spent with them, that time has no meaning in the greater universe, well time as they record it. Even my simple explanation was beyond them.

Others went and tried to teach them, they were given earthly names, and the earthlings only listened to those whom they thought were geniuses.

The Alarm on my advisor alerted me that my time here in the station was ready to end. The report from my recorder would be sent via TPMT [Thought Process Molecular Transporter] it would be read on the other side of the 14th Collective Universe the moment I open my eyes.

Standing up I was informed that my attire was acceptable. On Earth, I would have been gone for 6 months, on the station it was just long enough to prepare and send a simple message.

Now I would return to my Earthly female, her name is Amanda, a tall, woman of colour, born in Brazil, but now living with me in Australia. To her, I have been on duty on a warship. Even though I have told her the truth about me, she still thinks I am joking with her. I too am a female and I know that when I return, the next week on earth will be one of constant lovemaking. It will begin the moment she sets eyes on me, her caresses and kisses will stimulate us both and by the time I put my kitbag in for redistribution she will have already removed her underwear, it is something she decided she must do for me, to keep me interested she says. I tell her I am always interested in her.

Our trip home takes less time now. We travel on the wind. She tells me all about what she thinks I have missed out on. Her daily life is one of routines. I don't stop her from sharing. I let her see what she thinks I have been doing as the warship communication officer. Also a job with strict routines it seems.

I laugh when I am with her, she makes me laugh. Laughter is another human trait that has evolved with them over time. I should report that to my masters, I will one day. Before I came here, I never laughed.

If I so desired I could request to return to a more active duty in a more enlightened universe, but I enjoy what I do, I have grown attached to Amanda, and slowly I am beginning to understand the word they call LOVE.

Arking
Arking
352 Followers