All Comments on 'In the year 2525'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

The title of this was somehow familiar, and googling it I learned that a single of that name was released in 1969 by a duo by the name of Zager & Evans. It's a bit dystopian (much like your story!) Your precautionary tale is very well timed, Arking. We humans need to lose some of our arrogance and pay a lot more attention to our planet and its environment. Are we going to learn more about Amanda and her 'little green woman' I wonder? Whatever you decide, I've given this 5 stars.

FandeborisFandeboris9 months ago

Hey Lady, why don't you cut us off at the knees and let us all go to walking on four legs! I remember Zager and Evans's song and it seemed as dystopian your short story. But you threw in a curve ball. The song was more what we were doing to ourselves, yours was more about we are being directed because of what we do to ourselves. Interesting twist. I also liked the fact that our "handler" had feelings too. And she thought we weren't the effort.

Great story an scary.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Almost as painful as the song.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...