In This Isekai All My Girlfriends are IP Violations Pt. 06

Story Info
Aiden and Luz go to a baseball game!
6.1k words
4.83
5k
14

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden and Luz stepped out of the locker room. Aiden adjusted his shirt, rubbed his hands along his hair, then played with his brand new elf ears - and found that the long, pointed elf ears were A) fluffier than expected and B) more erogenous than expected. He hastily jerked his hands away from his head and grinned weakly at Luz, who nodded.

"So, that's my mom!" she said.

"One of them," Aiden said.

"Yeah, one of em," she said, then sighed slowly. "Should we, like, tell the principal about this or something?"

"Yeah, probably," Aiden said, shaking his head. "I don't really want to deal with it. Remember when we had that, like, side-flash to the Romeo and Juliet play?"

Luz nodded.

"Think I could, like, fake the world into giving me a montage?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah," Luz said, grinning slightly. "Course, knowing you, it'd be a really sexy montage. Like, bam, cut to you being balls deep inside of Dalann!" She giggled, throwing up her hands, wiggling her fingers. "Then cut to you being balls deep inside of my mom! Either one! Then bam-"

Aiden and her tensed.

Nothing happened.

Aiden and Luz exchanged a glance.

Both started to laugh.

***

After the utterly packed opening days of his life in this isekai pocket dimension bullshit, Aiden expected for his second and third day to have something more exciting than his short trip through a portal and a little bit of a transformation into a sexy blue space elf thing. Instead, the third day wrapped with the most exciting thing being he and his friends getting assigned a group project at school. They went back to his apartment, to cram themselves into the room, and start spitballing ideas of one another - an idea session that was only faintly distracted by how tempting and easy it was to kiss his girlfriend as they cuddled on the bed together.

The next day was just as quiet. And the day after that. And the day after that.

Bit by bit, the surrealism of the situation began to leach away, and Aiden found that he was able to actually just focus on the bits and pieces of what could be called his life here. He did his homework. He read textbooks. He sat in classes, bored out of his mind, and watched pretty girls go running by on the P.E track. He walked Luz home and laughed at her dorky jokes. He went to sleep with a smile on his face.

On Thursday, the school had a baseball game and Luz dragged him there to cheer their friends.

"Who in our friend group is in the baseball team?" Aiden asked as, after school, they walked towards the school's sportball park, where the large stadium for football and the baseball diamond were situated next to one another. Aiden had no idea what it'd cost to have both for a school, since the school he had gone to had had neither...but this was a pocket dimension populated entirely by fictional cuties, so who knew what their public school funding was like.

"Dalann!" Luz said. "She started studying human sports, since she became a human-alien hybrid before she...we..." she paused, thinking hard to try and find the right words, then settled on using all of them: "...showed up...existed...were created to be fucktoys!"

"Never thought baseball would be her thing," Aiden said.

"She said it makes sense if you're snarky about it," Luz said.

"That clarifies nothing," Aiden said as they came to the ticket and food dispensers. A very, very, very bored looking gorgeous blond stood at cashier - she, like most people who ran these school events, was a student getting extra credit. Her blond hair was middle short and drawn back into a ponytail and she had a muscular frame that filled out her school uniform rather nicely - though as Aiden and Luz got close enough for her to notice them, she went from bored to animate, sitting up and gasping excitedly.

"Welcome! Tickets! Food? Do you want food? We, er, I can pay...f...for...food! That is!" she said, laughing. "Did I say pay? I meant...take pay! That...IS! I...hi!" she said, blushing furiously as she gripped the wooden edge of the little window that looked into her booth. Her knuckles went white as her face started to turn red and sweat began to bead on her forehead.

"Hey Dora!" Luz said, waving.

"Sup," Aiden said, nodding to her.

"Hey Luz! Aiden!" Dora said, nodding. "How are...youuuu? I'm normal! Ordinary, even!"

Luz giggled. "We're good, just buying tickets and some churros for the big sports game!"

"Got it!" Dora looked back at where the churros were racked up inside of a glass box that kept them warm and rotating slowly. She'd just have to step backwards and pick them up. Instead, she looked forward and stammered. "T-That will be, uh...money...amounts..."

Aiden slowly looked down at the wooden wall that sat between him and Dora's lower half. His eyes unfocused and he carefully slid from normal vision to X-ray vision. Now, he'd have thought X-ray vision would give a kind of shitty view of bones and nothing else if he was peering through stuff, since bones stopped X-rays. But this was comic book super vision, not realistic anything. So, rather than seeing Dora's tibias and fibula, he instead got a great view of her skirts, which were flipped up and resting around the head of a very enthusastic, brown skinned girl who had buried her face between her thighs. Her hands were cupping Dora's belly, holding the other girl in place as she lapped at Dora's pussy with long, driving motions of her tongue.

Aiden had to admit.

He was kind of impressed.

He was pretty sure that he'd have been passed out if a girl had been going down on him that well. As it was, Dora was handling the fact that her pussy was getting eaten the way that Aiden wanted to eat that churro with aplomb. She leaned forward and panted out a hot, soft breath, then stammered. "T-Two bucks!" Her hand reached down, gripping the wild brown curls of the girl eating her out. Aiden noticed said girl had a long, narrow cat's tail emerging from her skirts, twitching happily from side to side.

"You okay, Dora?" Luz asked.

"She's fiiiine!" Aiden said, clapping his hand on Luz's shoulder. "We'll get seats first, then, uh, come back! For churros! In exactly two minutes."

Dora leaned her forehead against the edge of the window, whimpering and groaning as she bucked her hips subtly. "Y-Yeah...yeah..."

"Is she having a panic attack or something?" Luz whispered as Aiden slung his arm around her shoulders, drawing her away from the ticket and food dispensary and towards the narrow set of stairs leading up to the bleachers, shaking his head all the way. There were several students already sitting there, and Luz immediately beelined for the corner, where she settled in and patted the seat next to her. Aiden slid down, and she immediately leaned in, to whisper in his ear. "Okay, come on, what did the X-ray vision see?"

"Is Dora dating a catgirl of some kind?" Aiden asked.

"No, but she is blood enemies with one," Luz said. "Dora and Kittenra hate each other."

"Got it," Aiden said. "Well, they're enemies to lovers in the churro stand."

"Oooooooooh!" Luz craned her head around to try and peer through several meters of bleacher and wood to get an eye at the two girls. "Think it was like a bet that got out of hand? Oh! They must have gotten stuck with the same job, and they got all like, heated about it, then before you know it, BAM!" She punched her knuckles against her palm. "Enemies to lovers."

"Without a doubt," Aiden said, nodding.

"I wish I had X-ray vision," Luz muttered. "I'd perv on s-" she stopped herself. "...use it...responsibly. Yeah." She narrowed her eyes, looking left, and right, and left again.

Aiden grinned and poked the top of her head. "Should we have gotten Evening Glimmer out for this?"

"Nahhh, she doesn't like sports," Luz said. "I asked her and she..." she spluttered into Spanish with a cry of: "Oh my god."

"What?" Aiden blinked. Luz only slipped into Spanish when she was shocked.

Or cumming.

Like, really hard.

Or when she just wanted to say something snarky. Or sometimes when she wasn't paying attention. Or when she called her Mom. Or...okay, Luz actually slipped into Spanish a lot, now that Aiden thought about it.

Luz pointed down across the bleachers. "Look at that!?"

Aiden blinked.

A cute brunette was snuggling up against a fridge that walked like a man. "Oh, yeah, Kyla Ron and Vey got back together again earlier this week. They're dating again. Though, I think Ron's going by Ben now-"

"No, not them!" Luz said, pointing. "Past that huge slab of delicious man meat. Like, don't get me wrong, you're super hot in a twink way, but Kyla Ron is like, damn, he's huge. Just rawr. Wanna bite him." She chomped her teeth as Aiden chuckled, focused, and then saw that his adoptive purple fictional sister, Evening Glimmer, was actually sitting next to another girl, holding her hand and leaning against her. "Is that Azala the Fire Princess?"

Aiden blinked again, looking closer.

"I would simply destroy them, of course," Azala said, cheerfully as she played her fingers through the fuscha streak in Eve's midnight black hair while the glasses wearing nerd giggled and blushed.

"Whaaaat!?" Aiden and Luz said at the same time.

"Talk about a crack ship," Luz whispered. "I think that the universe is beginning to collapse in on itself. This must be the work of the Chathurian."

"...I can kinda see it," Aiden said, after long consideration. "They're both schemers, they're both royalty- well, in one canon, Eve's fictive origin is a princess, well, she becomes a princess." He ignored Luz elbowing him and calling him an aplicado, which was fucking rich coming from her. "And Eve is a gigantic lesbian and Azala is a steppy lesbian, so, if Azala decided that Eve was tempting, she could just sweep her off her feet."

"But still!" Luz said. "What will her minions think?"

"I don't think Azala cares what her minions think," Aiden said, quietly.

"Yeah..." Luz said, sighing softly. "Say. You know, uh...we haven't gotten our churros yet." Her finger slid along his thigh, speculatively. Aiden blinked and sat up a bit. Before he could stand and go get said churros, Luz had already moved her fingertip to the thin line of his zipper. "Maybe I could get something else to, uh, enjoy?"

"Heh," Aiden said, grinning. "You know, if this really was an isekai book that people were actually reading, they'd be freaking pissed with this. We're, what, half the book in and I've only banged one girl." He slid his hand around Luz's back, drawing her close. "Okay, yeah, there was that time with Ada, and Kyute, and Kala Danvers, but-"

"Oh!" Luz said, her hand sliding against his crotch more openly now, her fingers fanning out. "My moms did want you to visit sometime this week!"

"G-Great," Aiden said, his voice tight as he felt the pressure of her fingers against his bulge. Then the opening of 'take me out to the ball game' started to play as the baseball team started to emerge from the dugout. Dalann was visible as the fourth one out, her helmet tucked around her head. She looked impossibly cute in the school's colors, helped by the fact that rather than skirts or khakis, the ball team was wearing what...appeared to be nearly skintight purple shorts that clung to rumps as deliciously as a coat of edible paint.

Luz's finger gently pushed down his zipper, the faint rasp of it lost in the cheering of the crowd. Her breath was warm in his ear. "I think she looks pretty cute, you know," she murmured, her Spanish pouring into his brain like warm fire. "Bet she'll stretch...oooh, like that..." Her hand gently coaxed Aiden's long, thick, knotted blue cock from his sheath, her fingers closing around him as she jerked his member slowly - steady pumping her hand up and down, up and down, up and down. As she worked him, Aiden's eyes were glued on Dalann's ass as she bent forward, putting her fingers to her toes as she limbered up.

"...is she...a pitcher or a hitter or what?" Aiden asked.

"No idea," Luz said, then giggled and slid onto her knees between the bleachers.

"Oh!" Aiden glanced around - but everyone's eyes were glued to the field as the ball game started. The announer - a cheerful, bubbly girl that he was pretty sure was named Candy Pie - started to speak a mile a minute into her microphone.

"Well, looks like we have number 2 up to bat - look at her work that shaft!" Luz's mouth slid down and down, getting a solid quarter of his immense cock into her throat, her eyes closing tightly as her palm cupped his blue balls, squeezing them gently, then more firmly as she rotated her head a bit to the side, to allow her tongue to slather along as much of his dick as possible. The soft ulp noise of her mouth working him could just barely reach his ears as the crowd settled in to watch the game. "She's got excellent hand control - but can she use her head? Oh! She's not choking, despite being right on the spot!" Luz pushed further down and the whole crowd cheered as the baseball bat CRACKED loudly against a ball, which went whistling off into the air - at the exact moment Luz's lips bumped against Aiden's knot.

"Look at her gooooo! First base! Second base! Ohhh, she's SAFE!"

Luz bobbed her head faster now, her eyes glittering brightly as she looked up through her bangs into Aiden's eyes as he grabbed her hair, gripping her - not pushing her or dragging her. Just...letting her know how much he needed this. She moaned against him and Aiden sighed out a long, slow exhalation that barely covered up the wet glug glug glug noise as Luz bobbed her head, worked her throat, and drank his cum.

"Fuck," Aiden whispered as she drew her mouth back off his dick, licking her lips playfully.

"Yum," she said, then slid onto the seat next to him again, tucking his cock away with a quick, well practiced gesture. "So...uh, wanna bet on who's going to win? Loser sucks the winner's dick?"

Aiden laughed, shakily. "Luz, you are going to kill me, I swear."

The crack and whistle of a ball produced more cheering - and another frantic spurt of running from the field. Luz and Aiden leaned in together and Aiden was happy.

After the game - with a resounding victory for one side or the other, Aiden really hadn't been paying much attention - he and Luz came down to the locker rooms to congratulate Dalann. The human-alien hybrid had just arrived at the entrance to the locker room and looked delightfully flushed, her pale skin glittering with tiny beads of almost diamond perfect sweat, her cheeks bright red. Her hair was tousled and bloomed around the bone ridge that swept along the back of her head, and she was beaming brightly.

"Great job out there," Luz started as Aiden opened his mouth to congratulate her as well, but then the lithesome quasi-alien teenager sprang up onto him, wrapping her legs around his hips with a scissoring motion, and kissed him full on the mouth. Her tongue was warm, inquisitive, and oh so very pleasant, and her lips felt as soft as silk. Aiden would have fallen, if he didn't have super-strength and flight. As it was, he was able to grab onto the only thing that there was to grip - Dalann's ass. Which he quickly tried to shift to her hips, his eyes wide as her mouth broke away from his.

"Yessss!" Luz pumped her fist.

"Thanks for cheering for me," Dalann said, grinning slightly. "I...ah...I am afraid I was too exuberant with my thank you..." She looked down at the way their bodies pressed together. Her eyes widened, too, because her very, very, very tight pants made it overwhelmingly easy for her to feel his bulge.

"I-It's fine," Aiden squeaked.

"I think you two could stand to congratulate one another more," Luz murmured, rubbing her chin with one finger, arching an eyebrow speculatively.

"I am quite high on adrenaline," Dalann said, laughing. "I-I fear my hybrid biology is hitting a middle ground between my native species and human reactions to...adrenaline..." She shivered, her nipples popping out hard as diamonds against her jersey. She leaned forward, her nipples grinding against his chest.

"Aiden, just..." Luz shook her head. "Just take her around back and screw her silly while I film it, okay?"

"But-"

"We've been wrestling with ethical stuff for, like, a million years!" Luz exclaimed. "Everyone knows our origins, we've all had time to think about what it means, I'm fine with the fact that my kink for watching my boyfriend fuck other girls may have been artificially created...heck! I'm artificially created! So go, take that former ambassador and screw her brains out while I finger myself for it, buddy!"

"What...was that last part?" Dalann asked, as Luz had switched into Spanish for the last few sentences.

Aiden, though, felt his concerns fading - and in its place was his burning, boiling arousal. He grinned at Dalann, then at Luz, then back to Dalann. He focused and in a second, he had blurred behind the locker room, in a quiet, secluded part of the building. He pressed Dalann against the wall, kissing her greedily as she writhed, wriggled, kicked her legs behind him as she slid her hands up and down his back. Luz stepped hurriedly around the corner, holding her phone up eagerly as she watched her boyfriend and one of her friends making out with eager, soft groans.

Aiden drew his mouth back, whispering quietly to Dalann. "What do you want?"

"Heh," she said, chuckling. "Hmm." Her eyes sparkled. "Normally, among my culture, we would have several rituals before partaking in any such..." Her breasts heaved as she drew in a slow, sensual breath - her nipples hard and jutting against her sheer jersey. Aiden wasn't sure if a baseball jersey was supposed to be this horny - but, well, in the isekai dimension, clothes did whatever the hell it wanted to. "...intercourse."

"Uh-huh," Aiden said.

"The first ritual, of course, would be watching you as you sleep - for when one sleeps, one shows their true face," Dalann said, chewing the back of her knuckle as she considered, squirming against the wall as she was held up with ease by Aiden's superhuman muscles. "The second-"

"Wait," Aiden said. "You have to do all that for sex?"

"What? No," Dalann said, shaking her head. "This is for marriage."

"Oh," Aiden exclaimed. "W-What...what do you have to do for just...fucking? Between friends?"

"The ritual for that is for the male to demonstrate his puissance by performing the act I believe humans know as cunnilingus," Dalann said, touching her finger to her lips. "Once he has demonstrated to the female's satisfaction, he may enter her. But only with her permission, of course. If she has decided that his demonstration of skill is less than what she wishes, he may be forced to instead only rely upon her hand or mouth, or if she is truly dissatisfied, his own." She nodded, then blushed. "Wait, you just...want to...to just fuck me?"

"Is that okay?" Aiden asked. Then he jerked his head in shock. "Wait, you want to marry me?"

"M-Maybe!" Dalann exclaimed, her cheeks heating as she unhooked her legs from around his back.

"Whoa," Luz whispered, the phone in her hand tracking between Aiden and Dalann's faces. "Plot twist."

"What if..." Aiden held up his hands, considering. His fingers rubbed his temples. "What if we leave the marriage question to future Dalann and Aiden? We're going to be stuck in this pocket dimension for a while. We can discuss it then. And Luz should be questioned too, since, uh, she's my girlfriend."

"Well, I wouldn't mind marrying her as well," Dalann said, matter-of-factly.

Luz squealed so excitedly that she almost fainted.

"Oh my god, I might have a poly bisexual wedding!" she said in rapid fire spanish. "At least half of my moms would die!"

12