In This Isekai All My Girlfriends are IP Violations Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can leave that for future Luz too," Aiden said, nodding. "Right now, how about we, uh, what's this...ritual called?

"The Quik Phok," Dalann said, cheerfully.

"Why am I not surprised," Aiden said, as the half-human teenaged alien hybrid girl turned around, leaned forward against the back of the bleacher, and skinned her skintight leggings down with a single sweep of her hand, revealing her pale peach of a rump, the sleek curve of her thighs, and the glittering slit of her sex. She had a small bone-nub right where a human's pubic hair would be, shaped into the form of a small triangle, and her pussy's juices glowed faintly as they ran along her thighs: Small beads of light that Aiden couldn't wait to lick up. He knelt down on the ground as Luz leaned in, aiming her phone to record them.

"Now," Dalann said. "Customarily, the Quik Phok begins with a short prayer to Va-"

Aiden, who had already leaned in, touched his tongue to her sex. She gasped, and then before Aiden could draw his face back, she was pressing her pussy against his face with a needy mewl. Aiden's tongue thrust into her sex, then lapped up, flicking from base to base, his nose nestled against her taint. She had just been running around and getting nice and sweaty, but thanks to the magic of isekai, it was all the hot, fun, sexy parts of being sweaty and none of the cruddy parts. This meant Aiden could focus purely on eating alien hybrid pussy like his life depended on it.

And considering how some ancient alien rituals could go for people who failed at them, he was pretty sure that failing to eat pussy badly enough might, very well, lead him to being executed. Or something.

Or, worse, he'd not get a chance to fuck this pussy!

Which was basically the same fate!

His tongue delved into her sex as his finger caressed the outline of the small bone-nub that she had instead of pubic hair. His other hand cupped the swell of her ass, then gently smacked her cheek, causing Dalann to gasp out in pleasure as her glowing juices dripped along his tongue, tingling and warm and oh so sweet. His eyes closed as he focused on the slow, steady, curving arcs of his tonguing, eating her deeper and with more force, his face mashing between her thighs and causing her toes to scrape along the floor as her hips bucked up.

"Oh in Valen's name!" she gasped out, her eyes growing hooded. "Ah! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Aiden took that as a reason to draw his mouth back - and slide his free hand around. He thrust two fingers into her sex and felt Dalann tighten around him like a silken glove. Her moan was shocked - choked off as she clapped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming as warm juices spurted along his palm, puddling and then overflowing around his wrist as she trembled and rocked in orgasmic pleasure, made all the more erotic by the muffled moans that escaped around her mouth. Aiden leaned forward to lick at her sex, tasting her sweetness as she bucked her hips and twitched, standing up on her toes to try and grind her pussy against his face more so.

"S...Ah...sto...ah...stop!" she moaned out as Aiden added a third finger.

"Oh, I don't please you?" Aiden rumbled against her thighs, his fingers continuing to thrust into her sex.

"No, yes, I, fuck, ah!" Dalann panted against the slats of the locker room's wooden wall, her eyes slowly closing as she bucked her hips desperately. "You've passed the ritual, I just...I need...ah!"

"What do you think she needs, Luz?" Aiden asked, leaning forward. He found that the midway point between a human clit and an alien clit was a pair of clits that bifrucated out from their clitoroal hood, both glowing like small stars. That made it nice and easy for him to lick one, then lick the other, then suck on both as his fingers kept working. Dalann, this time, wasn't able to keep her mouth covered: Her hand scrabbled as she cried out.

"Fucking fuck me slam that big fucking dick into my religious caste pussy and screw me so hard I can't fucking walk, in Valen's name, please!"

"I think that's pretty emphatic!" Luz said in cheerful Spanish.

Aiden sprang to his feet. His cock throbbed between his legs as he leaned forward, pressing chest to Dalann's back, his blue hands sweeping around to cup her pale breasts by sliding them under her jersey. He felt her hard nips against his palms and he tugged on them gently with his fingers, squeezing and relaxing his grip, each squeeze bringing out a mewl from Dalann that he would treasure for the rest of his days. His cock twitched in his pants as he whispered in her ear. "Do you want my knot?"

"You have a...a knot?" she asked.

"Wait, you didn't perv on him when me and my mom were sucking him off?" Luz asked.

Dalann snapped her head around. "And your mom?"

"...it was Adalynn, the Bat Lady!" Luz exclaimed, as if that explained everything. It actually did, now that Aiden thought about it.

"I see," Dalann said, chuckling quietly. She craned her head back, to look at Aiden. "I've...never been knotted before." She blushed, then spoke through her soft pants, her breasts rising and falling against Aiden's groping hands. "Or...to be quite honest, penetrated at all. But I don't think my hybridization has created the human hymen, for which I am rather thankful."

"Uh-huh," Aiden said, then grinned at her. "Don't worry. I'm...pretty good at this."

"I'll say!" Luz said, laughing. "You're getting on the bonetown train to orgasm town, Dalann!" She made finger guns at the other girl with her left hand - since her right was holding up the phone she was using to film all this.

"I wasn't alr-AHHH!" Dalann screamed out as Aiden smoothly rocked his hips forward, impaling with her a single gentle thrust. His knot bumped against her sex, the odd texture of her bone-pubes and her double clit barely noticed against the delicious, delightful tightness of her virgin pussy. Her head hung forward as her palms mashed against the wall, her fingers tightening in a grip that made her knuckles go pure pale white. "Oh my word!"

"You really need a god to pray too and not just some religious figure," Aiden muttered, rocking his hips back, then slamming back in - rougher, harder now. His knot teased her sex and she gasped out another sound that edged towards incoherent squealing. From Aiden's perspective, her entire body was scrunching to try and give his hips enough room to really fuck her hard, her legs spreading wider and wider by the second as she slid her feet on the ground.

"We...ah...don't worship gods, but...ah...rather the universe who-" Dalann cried out again, her exposition interrupted by the wet slap of balls to thighs, of knot to pussy. "-ah! It...ah...it tries to know itself through us."

"Well, right now, I think the universe is getting a pretty good lesson on dicking!" Luz said, cheerfully.

"Uh-HUH!" Dalann groaned out as Aiden gripped her hips...

And then actually started fucking her.

His knot slipped into her and he began to jackhammer his hips against her, his balls slapping against her thighs, his hands squeezing her breasts as Dalann stopped even trying to make words with her mouth. She just cried out in bliss - wordless sounds that had to be heard in the next county over from the way she was going off. Her sex tightened on his cock again, and again, and again as her juices splashed along his thighs, making his blue skin glow with rivulets of shimmering light. The pattering sound of droplets landing on the puddle between her feet was enough alone to drive Aiden absolutely wild. He leaned forward, kissing her pale neck, then biting down, leaving hickie after hickie as he bit her, and each bit drew a squealing moan of pleasure from Dalann.

The soft, wet feeling of warm lips against his balls was the final straw. Aiden didn't have to glance down - he knew that Luz could only watch for so long before...well, before she had to join in. And so, she sucked on his balls and rubbed Dalann's clit, kneeling behind him as he fucked into the alien hybrid, and Dalann and he both hit their climaxes at roughly the same time.

Well.

Okay.

He hit his first climax.

Dalann hit her twelfth, easily.

He had actually kind of lost count as she tightened around him again and again and again - instead, Aiden had just enjoyed the amount of bliss he was giving his lover. He leaned forward, nuzzling against the ridgeline of bone that swept around the back of her skull like a fancy tiara and thrust once more. He groaned into her hair, muffled with his pleasure, trembling as he started to paint the inside of her womb with thick, heavy blasts of his cum. Her belly swelled slightly as none could escape around his knot, while she mewled and whimpered - in time with not just his blasts of cum, but with the way Luz's finger teased her sex.

Luz drew back, panting softly, her eyes faintly glazed.

Then she pouted.

"Aiden."

"Uh-huh," Aiden rumbled into Dalann's hair, breathing in her sweet scent.

"There's a huge problem with your knot," Luz said. "It's super fucking hot when it's inside me and tying us together in this intimate, romantic, feral way. But it also means if you fuck other girls...then I can't get any cum!" she slapped her palms lightly against his hips. "C'mon! Gimmie the treat! It's supernaturally yummy, you can't hold out on me like this!"

"Mmmsorry," Aiden said. He wriggled his hips, as if he was trying to pull out. The sounds this produced from Dalann's lips - and from her mouth too - was almost too lewd for Aiden to even stand. "Stuck."

"Bad boyfriend," Luz muttered. "I declare you a bad boyfriend. I won't even eat your ass for this." Her dark muttering had switched to Spanish, threateningly. "See if I don't."

"Ah well," Aiden sighed, holding Dalann closely - enjoying the way they were tied together.

Luz huffed.

Dalann panted.

Aiden nuzzled.

...slowly, a warm, questing tongue teased the puckered rosebud of his ass.

***

Aiden, Luz and Dalann were walking home together when it hit him.

"So, then," Luz said, excitedly. "We saw Kyla Ron and Vey! Together! I mean, don't blame her, but-"

Aiden stumbled as the sweeping vertigo of it struck his brain. It was as if a million neurons were firing all at once. His hand went to his face as Dalann - dressed in her normal skirt and T-shirt combo - turned to face him, Luz running back to his arm, grabbing it nervously.

"Yo, Aiden, are you okay?" she asked.

"Y-Yeah, I..." Aiden shook his head. He felt a strange sense of determination and energy, unfocused at first, then narrowing to a hardened point within his mind. He stood up slowly, and wonder filled his voice: "Hey, Dalann, uh, did you research your fictive origins?"

"Of course!" Dalann said, blushing. "You know, you're technically performing cuckoldry when you make love to me. From a certain perspective."

"Hot," Luz said, while Aiden said: "What-"

Aiden and Luz exchanged a look. "What?" she asked.

Aiden shook his head. "What powers did you have in your original setting?"

"Powers?" Dalann asked, cocking her head. "I was simply myself. I was an ambassador, I led a war against a vast and ancient evil, I eventually became the President of the Interstellar Alliance, I-" She paused at Aiden's look. "What?"

"I just got hit with your determination," Aiden said, slowly, processing this in his brain. "Like, the drive and vision that saw you through all the trials and tribulations back in your original universe? I just got that."

"Oh!" Dalann said, eyebrows lifting. "You didn't have that before?"

"Apparently not!" Aiden said, then laughed. "Wow. I've been such a shitty protagonist. Protagonists should be proactive. It's right in the name." His finger rubbed along his chin. Then he chuckled. Then he laughed. His shoulders shook as he grinned to himself, shaking his head slowly. Luz and Dalann both exchanged their own look - one more nervous than the one shared between Luz and Aiden.

"...are you sure its determi-" Luz started, then yelped as Aiden bust into movement. In a flash, the two of them were seated in his bedroom, with Kyute, Kala, and Eve perched around the room as well - the other three looking shocked at their sudden translocation.

"Wow, super speed abduction. Hawt!" Kyute said, kicking her legs cheerfully as she deliberately and maliciously pronounced the 'aw' in hawt as hard as she could. "Gonna orgy us now, A-dawg?"

"No," Aiden said, pacing back and forth before the five girls. "I have a plan. And it's going to need all of your help to do it." He turned to face them. "This dimension was made as a stopgap to prevent the Chathurian from invading the rest of the multiverse. We're basically a doorstop, correct?"

All four nodded.

"What if instead...we said...fuck that," Aiden said, grinning slowly, his eyes gleaming. "What if instead of just weathering the Chaturian's attacks and trying to be passive defenders for the next six, seven hundred years, or however long it will take the incompetent dipshits who are running this stupid place to get things done...we went on the offensive. What if we attacked the Chathurian's home dimension?"

All five girls gaped at him.

Dalann spoke up first. She sprang to her feet, her right hand crushing into a fist. "Yes!" she exclaimed. "Darkness threatens all - not just this dimension, but all our home dimensions, where our original selves live. And Earth Prime! To simply sit around is...it's not acceptable."

"What the hell, I'm in," Kyute said, shrugging. "Fighting means adrenaline means fuckin'."

"Yeah!" Luz thrust up her arms. "Adventure! Lets storm the Gates of Mordor!"

"W-Well, I'm in," Evening Glitter said, nervously. "Though, uh, that sounds kind of dangerous. Do you even...can you even...like, can we even go into their paradimensional space? Remember, the Chathurian is from beyond the multiverse, it operates on an entirely different paradigm. We don't even know how fighting it on its home turf would work. We have so little information on its goals and objectives. Where...where do we even begin?"

"That's exactly where we begin," Aiden said. He blurred away. When he had returned, it was with a white board and a pen. "I, uh, borrowed this from Professor Anagonneryay!"

"Did you ask first?" Kyute asked.

"He has five," Aiden said, then scrawled on the white board: POWERS. Under that he wrote SUPERMAN'S POWER SET. Then he hastily crossed out SUPER and write in HYPER. "Oaky!" He turned back to the group. "This is what we got."

"Actually, you have my power set too!" Luz said. "And Dalann's! So, determination and magical runecrafting."

"Oh! You're right!" Aiden scribbled DETERMINATION and MAGICAL RUNECRAFTING. "Okay! Lets see...I need...super-genius strategic and tactical skills, uh, more magical powers, scrying abilities, teleporting abilities..." He started to pace as he counted them out. "Immortality, maybe?"

The five girls all nodded. Aiden began writing the wanted powers down in a second column, leaving space for a third.

"What you really need is an army, right," Kyute said, kicking her legs. "Like, why do all the fighting yourself when you can get a bunch of goons to do it for ya? And if they die, who gives a shit, get more." She shrugged.

"That's not how a good general treats his soldiers!" Dalann exclaimed as Aiden scribbled 'summoning troops' in the list of powers he'd want.

"Oh!" Luz said. "Shapeshifting! You know! S-So you can...uh...do...sneaky shape...shifty...stuff." She muttered in Spanish. "And do me werewolf style."

Aiden added it to the list, then regarded it. "Now, we just need to start filling in names on this column." He wrote in CANDIDATES at the top.

"...I got a few," Kyute said, grinning. "Depends: How do you feel about dicking down an autistic girl?"

Everyone glared at her.

TO BE CONTINUED

12