In Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Mae discovers what happens when she breaks the rules.
8.8k words
4.72
15.9k
10

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers

The bed along with Mae's previously earned items had been removed from the room. In place of the original bed sat a bed meant for a large dog. She moved it to the corner of the room and huddled on it. Mae sat with her back against the wall, her head hidden in her arms which held her knees that were pulled against her chest. Sobbing at her defeat, she stayed in the position for hours waiting for the wrath of Jack. She had bid her time, waited for the perfect opportunity and escaped! Mae didn't understand how she ended back in the room. Playing along and running didn't work. Her plan hadn't worked. It would be a long time before she earned Jack's trust again, and if she did, she had the feeling it wouldn't matter, she was stuck here. No, now she would finally give in to all the rage she felt and fight. He had to grow tired of it and let her go, and even if he didn't at least she wouldn't be quite as pathetic as she had been with all her "Yes, Sir's."

Mae's despair now fully turned to rage, made her wipe her eyes and head to the bathroom. She felt grimy and sweaty from running and fighting in the woods, and she unpeeled her dress to take a shower. She waited for the warm water that had come quickly before, but it never came. This only fueled Mae's rage instead of humbling her. She knew Jack shut off her hot water. Her shower ended quickly, and she covered herself in her towel to warm up. Mae went to the closet to find it empty, the realization made her slam its door shut. The back of her mind became acutely aware of the lack of meal that usually awaited her, but she dismissed the thought. Eyeing the crumpled dress on the floor, Mae really didn't want to put it back on. Deciding it was better than nothing she put it on. The drawer only had her toothbrush and toothpaste, no lotion or her usual skincare items. Which may be the least of her concerns but still made her body feel dry and worse than normal. After brushing her teeth she made it back into her room and sat on the dog bed. Mae kept waiting for Jack to burst through the door and beat her, but he never came. Eventually Mae succumbed to sleep.

Mae had no idea the time of day when she woke up, but she felt like she had been sleeping a long time. Her body felt sore and sluggish. Again, Mae expected to see Jack but her room held no one. She went to the bathroom, washed her face, and came back to find the room still empty. Mae tried to fight off her boredom and her anger. She kept trying to open the locked door but it never budged, so she slammed the closet door a few times. At one point she moved her dog bed by the closet door, laid on it and moved the door between her feet. Stomach growling, Mae thought about asking for food, but then quickly chided herself for be willing to give in so easily.

At some point Mae fell back asleep, and she woke up to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the floor next to her. Mae just about swallowed it whole. Mae couldn't exactly keep track of the time, but she started to get fed 3 meals daily for, what she assumed to be the next 2 days. The days passed by much like the first, and she never saw Jack.

On the fourth day Mae woke up in her corner to find Jack looking at her while he sat on a chair he must have brought in. Jack had a bruised and sealed cut on his cheek from where Mae struck him the second time with the rock. Mae would have smiled at the sight of it if she hadn't been so afraid of what Jack planned to do to her. She expected anger, cold words, and for him to do much worse than to just put her over his lap. So when he smiled warmly at her and said "Good morning little one." Her shock quickly turned to fury.

Mae lunged at Jack with a war cry, but Jack quickly stood and dodged her, he grabbed her by the waist and pushed her hard against the wall.

"There's that fight I expected." His smile turned to a laugh! Mae clawed for his face but his hands caught her wrists and held them above her head. She tried to knee him in the stomach but his weight against hers kept her still. Smiling down at her she fought against him more and more, could he be enjoying this?

"Fuck you! Let me go!!" Mae screamed at him.

"Stop fighting me and I'll release you. We can either talk with you tied up or not. The choice is up to you." He leaned down challenging Mae with his eyes, the disgusting smirk still on his face. Mae spat in his face. Jack blinked slowly and withdrew his face and wiped the spit off with Mae's arm.

"Tied up it is then." He said coldly, trying to contain his anger. The reaction put a smile on Mae's face, she finally got a reaction from him and managed to get his ridiculous smirk off his face. Her victory became short-lived however as Jack quickly tied rope around her wrists, forced her to sit and tied a rope around her ankles and her thighs, forcing her knees together. With a rope he then quickly attached her wrist restraints to her ankle restraints. Now that Mae could no longer effectively move, Jack sat down, satisfied, and smiled at Mae once again.

The ropes that bound her frustrated Mae in more ways than one, and she felt wetness begin to form between her thighs.

"Now, you've been a very bad girl haven't you?"

"Fuck you!!" Mae screamed at him, ignoring the tingle in her stomach at his words.

Jack continued as if Mae hadn't spoken at all. "Remember what you said when I asked what would be an appropriate punishment for you if you weren't a good girl?"

"Good is a matter of perspective." Mae said sweetly.

Jack continued to ignore her, but in a mock imitation of her voice said "'Whatever you think I deserve' is what you said little girl." Jack paused for a moment waiting for Mae to make another comment.

"I've been thinking the last few days, of what would be a deserving punishment for breaking so many rules. What would be a punishment to ensure that you would never even think of breaking those rules again?"

"Just get it over with already!" Mae couldn't listen to him talk anymore, the buildup kept her on edge the last few days, and she couldn't stand it any longer. Talking of punishment also made a soft pool of wetness form between her legs that she didn't want to think about.

"I am glad you're eager to be punished. I am going to grab your breakfast. Then I will untie you. You will eat your breakfast. Once you are finished you will undress and kneel on the ground to tell me you are ready for your punishment. Failure to do any of these things will result in further punishment. Understand?"

"Go to hell." At her words Jack left. Even if ropes currently tied her up, Mae smiled, feeling she had won this round.

It took half an hour for Jack to return, and he brought more than just her breakfast. He sat a box down on the chair, as well as a cane. He brought over a bowl of oatmeal with banana slices in front of Mae. Jack quickly untied her and took a step back watching her. Mae began to eat her breakfast, finding the fact that he told her to, not a good enough reason not to.

He watched Mae for a moment and then dug through the box. Mae noticed a remote in his hands which he pressed a button on. A ring lowered from the ceiling until it reached Jack's hands, and he stopped pressing the button. After eyeing Mae once more, Jack secured a long piece of rope to the ring. Watching her punishment be set up, and wondering what it could be, Mae realized, became part of the punishment.

She ate as slowly as she could, trying to find a way to delay or stop it from happening. She couldn't ignore tingles in her stomach, she told herself it was just from being punished but couldn't ignore the excitement it brought to her either. With no weapon she didn't have a lot to stop him, she realized he may have thought of everything by giving her a plastic bowl instead of a glass one. With one bite left, Mae stopped eating, but continued to look down at it as if she were. It didn't take long for Jack to catch on.

"Finish your oatmeal, and then we can get this over with, like you wanted." Mae scoffed but quickly finished her oatmeal l, she didn't want to let on her fear. Standing up, Mae walked in front of him and crossed her arm's expectantly.

"Take off your dress and kneel."

"Like hell." Mae began to walk away from him, and he gripped her dress and brought her close as he said in her ear. "Take off your dress and kneel or I'll do it for you." Jack released her, giving her one more chance to do as told.

"I'd love to see you kneel for me." Eyeing him as she said it, Mae quickly ran for the bathroom. She sighed when she made it and pressed against the door, but again he didn't try to open it. Hearing the door open-and-shut she waited for a sound that he was still in the room. She went to open the door a crack when she heard the bedroom door open-and-shut once more. She heard the sound of a drill. After a few moments Mae fell backward as the door she had been leaning against moved completely out of the door frame. Mae couldn't believe he removed the door. He set it against a wall and took the opportunity to grab Mae while she sat in shock. Upon grabbing her, Mae's brain started to work once more, and she fought. Making contact she scratched his arms as he reached for her hemline. Quickly her dress was off of her, and she struggled in only her panties as Mae never wore bras. Pinning her wrists behind her back with one hand Jack forced Mae to her knees by pressing down on her shoulders with his other hand.

Jack knelt on Mae's stretched out legs behind her as she continued to scream obscenities at him. He tied her wrists quickly behind her and then followed suit with her ankles, and then attached them together. If she tried to move she would fall sideways. He left her there while he took the door out of the room. He came back and shut the door once more.

Jack stood in front of Mae, staring down at her for a moment. His fingers reached down to stroke Mae's pussy and found her panties soaked from the battle. Mae tried to move away from him, her face beet red as he smiled.

"Yeah, you can fight all you want, but you're not fooling me." He held up his finger "Or yourself."

He released the rope that attached her legs to her wrists and helped her stand up. Jack led Mae to the circular hook coming from the ceiling and began to wrap the rope that was attached to it expertly around her arms in front and above her. He finished by winding the rope around her breasts as a sort of harness. He checked the ropes were safe and secure on her body and asked if they felt okay which earned him a few choice words from Mae. Dodging a kick from her as Jack undid Mae's ankle binding, he stepped away. Grabbing the remote, he began to lift her up until only her tiptoes could hold her. Putting the box on the ground, Jack sat in the chair looking up at Mae.

Jack's smile was long gone, but he still spoke gently and calmly. "Now, why are you being punished Mae." It had been awhile since she heard her name, but his calmness irritated her.

"Because you're a sick fucking bastard." Groaning as Mae began to feel the pain of staying on her tiptoes. She tried to give her feet relief but it caused her arms too much pain, and she quickly went back to her toes.

"I don't take pleasure in punishing you."

"The fuck you don't!" Mae shouted.

"I really don't. But it seems you do." He leaned forward in the chair and his finger went inside her underwear and stroked the slick folds. Mae wanted to get away from him, embarrassed that her body betrayed her by actually enjoying this. " I will wait as long as it takes for you to cooperate. Tell me, why am I punishing you?" A part of Mae wanted to give in, but she couldn't.

"Why does it even matter asshole?"

"It's important for you to understand why you're being punished. I don't punish you without cause. Knowing the reason helps to keep you from making the mistake again."

"Whatever. You're fucking psychotic and it doesn't matter what you do to me I'll never stop trying to run away from you."

Sighing, Jack stood. "We'll see how you feel after today." Jack grabbed a blindfold from the box and secured it around Mae's face. While the blindfold set a new jolt between her thighs, Mae didn't know how much longer she could last in her position without giving in.

"You're stubborn, I'll give you that. But your stubbornness will only cause you more pain. I have all the time in the world to wait."

Mae began to cry from the pain and arousal. Jack stroked her head, making her cry more.

"Why are you being punished?" He said it so softly Mae finally gave in.

"Because I ran away." She cried.

"And?"

"Because I hit you." She was beyond the point of humiliation she just wanted to be let down.

"And?"

"I didn't listen to you and do as I was told!"

"Good girl, now say it all in a complete sentence."

"I'm being punished for running away, hitting you, and not listening or doing as I was told." There was only silence besides her soft cries, and Mae knew exactly what he was waiting for. "Sir." Wetness began pooling down her leg as she said the last word.

"Good girl. I appreciate how hard that was for you." Jack said as he began to lower the ring once more, allowing her feet to touch the ground. Mae sobbed in relief. She expected for him to release her as he came close to her, but instead he fixed a ball gag securely over her mouth.

"I'm going to give you 15 strikes with the cane. It would have been 10 if you listened earlier. Afterwards, I will remove the gag and you will apologize and thank me. Once you do that, all will be forgiven. Nod if you understand." Still crying Mae nodded her head and tensed her body in anticipation.

The cane came down hard on her ass and Mae screamed through the gag. Instinctively she moved away from where Jack had struck her, but she didn't get far. Striking her with the same intensity Mae screamed once more. Doing her best to get away from the cane, Mae didn't understand why she was so wet. Jack always waited until she was still and back in position to stike again. After the 5th strike Mae begged for him to stop as best she could through the gag and her sobs. Never striking the same place twice in a row Jack lined up each strike so it made its way down her ass. By the 10th strike Mae had been saying "I'm sorry," over and over through the gag. She couldn't believe the pain each strike caused. She also couldn't believe that through the pain her clit began throbbing as she became even more turned on. The last five strikes were on Mae's thighs and while she continued to sob she had completely resigned herself, feeling outside of the situation, and almost floating outside of pain into a pleasurable numbness. The final strike came, and Jack set down his cane and released the gag. "Now apologize and thank me Mae." Reminded Jack.

"I'm ssssorry for running away and bbbeing bad. Thank you for pp punishing me." Mae managed through her sobs.

"Ah, good girl. My very good girl. You are forgiven. Let's get you down." Untying her Jack continued to praise her for taking her punishment so well and being such a good girl. His praise sent a new flood to her underwear. Eventually Jack removed all the rope from Mae's body and hugged her close to him. Guiding strands of hair from her face as he stroked her hair, Mae actually leaned into his comfort. Revolted at how much she enjoyed being held she told herself how weak she was, and this made her sob even more. Jack stood up with her in his arms, grabbed an item from the box and walked out of the room and into the living room. Moving to the couch Jack lay her head in his lap. One hand continued to stroke her hair while the other lifted her panties down and began to cover the strikes with ointment. Mae sighed softly as the soothing ointment alleviated some of her pain.

Once the ointment had been fully applied, Jack began to massage Mae's arms and feet. Starting to drift to sleep, Jack carried Mae to the kitchen where he made her drink 3 glasses of water. He tried to get her to drink more, but she just buried her head in his shoulder. By the time Jack made it to the couch, Mae had fallen asleep.

Mae woke up in a sweat, disoriented as she heard talking coming from the TV while a hand rested on her back.

Realizing she was laying with her face sideways in Jacks lap, Mae tensed and quickly moved away from him. Her body ached in protest at her quick movements, and she only made it to the end of the couch. Sitting down quickly made her ass scream, and she settled to kneeling.

"Ah, look who's awake. How're you feeling sweet girl?" How did she feel? Trying to coax anger and energy to fight him only caused her eyes to sting with the threat of tears.

"It's okay sweet girl. It's okay. Would you like a nice warm bath or to watch a movie?" A bath sounded nice, but Mae couldn't get herself to voice the words.

"How about a bath first?" This made her nod slightly. Jack moved towards her causing Mae to flinch and stand up off the couch.

"Don't touch me." Mae managed to say, but she swayed slightly.

While he moved no further, Jack simply said, "Let me help you into the bath." Mae only shook her head and began to walk away when her vision spotted, and she began to fall. Quickly catching her, Jack picked her up and cradled her in his arms as Mae tried to protest.

"You're dehydrated." He frowned as he made his way to the kitchen. Pouring a large glass of Pedialyte from the fridge, Jack then offered it to Mae. She took a sip but grimaced at the taste. Upon his urging she managed it all down. Filling the glass with water, Jack had Mae take ibuprofen and finish the glass.

Carrying her and the glass, he brought her into his master bathroom. Leaning against the counter, Mae watched as Jack filled the tub with hot water, bubble bath, and Epsom salts. Walking over to the tub as Jack beckoned her, Mae asked him to look away as she took off her panties and entered the tub.

The sleeves of Jack's shirt had been rolled up, making Mae steal glances at his biceps. She tried to shove his arm away as he poured water over her hair and began scrubbing shampoo in her scalp, but he held her firm, and she accepted it. Mae couldn't help but let out soft moans as he massaged her head.

After finishing her hair, Jack began to run a loofah in his hands down Mae's body, at this Mae sat up "Stop it." She managed through her groggy mind. Jack only continued and pressed Mae's body gently back down. Admitting to herself that his hands washing her felt nice, she didn't continue to fight him. Once Jack reached Mae's inner thighs however, Mae pushed his hands away and sat up once more, her mind becoming clearer. "I can do it." She didn't want to admit her body's betrayal at how nice his hands on her felt.

"Lay down and let me do it, or I will come in there and hold you down as I do."

"Whatever, I'm fine now, I'm getting out." With that Mae started to stand. Jack let her get out of the tub before her grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked it.

"Get back in the tub little girl."

"Oh fuck off." Mae tried to sound tough, but groaned at the end as he tugged tighter on her hair.

"I've had enough of that mouth." Jack leaned down and grabbed her panties she had taken off. He stuffed them in her mouth, pressing his hand firmly against it while she protested. Mae could taste her own arousal from earlier. "That's better." Mae scratched at Jack's arm, but he began to lower her body to the floor.

Standing on her hair, Jack released her mouth as he began to take off his clothes. Spitting and taking her panties out of her mouth, Mae began crying at her own humiliation, but also the fact that a part of her enjoyed her humiliation and his roughness. She managed to reach his leg with her hand but could only pathetically scratch him. As Jack took off his pants, Mae took the opportunity to quickly jump up and run, but he just as quickly grabbed her arm and then lifted her over his shoulder. He slipped off his briefs and got in the tub with Mae kicking and punching him while she screamed.

stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers