In Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack laughed "Yeah I bet you are little girl. Get in your cage and I'll get your food." Mae crawled back into her cage, giving Jack a good view of her ass as the dress barely covered it standing up. As he unhooked her leash, locked the cage and left, Mae couldn't believe herself and how she acted. Her mind played war with itself, until it settled upon a plan, to be good for now, at least until she got her bathroom privileges back.

Jack entered with a bowl of spaghetti in one hand and handcuffs in another. Mae eyed the handcuffs suspiciously. Jack set the bowl and handcuffs on top of the cage and beckoned Mae to come out once he opened it and attached her leash.

"Kneel down and put your hands behind your back please." Doing as he asked, Mae felt the handcuffs click into place on each wrist and attach to her cage. Kneeling made her dress barley cover her panties in the front.

Sitting in front of her, Jack grabbed the bowl and offered Mae a bite with the fork.

"I can feed myself." There was no way Mae would stoop so low.

"I mean, I can feed myself sir." Mae said sweetly, prompted by the look Jack gave from her first attempt.

"Your actions this morning say differently little girl."

"Please may I feed myself Sir."

"If you insist." Setting the bowl in front of Mae, Jack removed the fork and licked it clean. "Well, go ahead." Jack nodded towards the bowl after several moments. Realization dawned on Mae's face and heat crept up her neck. Squeezing her fists and eyes tightly Mae pushed her anger and every name she wanted to call Jack down. Ignoring the wetness between her thighs, Mae tried to decide which option would be less humiliating.

"I'm sorry sir, you can feed me."

Smiling Jack said, "Oh sweet girl, you insisted you could feed yourself. I want to see it."

"Of course you do you fucking bastard." The words were out of her mouth before she could stop them but Jack's smile didn't fade at her words. He just waited expectantly for her to start.

"I told you little girl, I do not tolerate food waste."

"Fuck you!" Infuriated Mae realized he wanted her to ask to feed herself all along. Mae just sat and stared him down as she struggled pointlessly against the cuffs.

"We can wait until the food gets cold, I can put it in the fridge and serve it again at dinner. We can wait until it grows moldy but you will not be wasting this food and you will be eating it in your current position."

Mae could have slapped herself for the wetness between her thighs. Mae wanted to hold out, but believed Jack when he said he would continue to serve her the same meal as this until she gave in.

Grudgingly, Mae bent down, she realized that Jack also chose spaghetti purposefully. It had to be one of the messiest foods.

"I'm sorry that it's hard to realize that your actions have consequences." Jack said and pet her head as she started eating from the bowl.

"Don't fucking touch me." Yanking her head away from his hand as she said it. One day she would show him his actions have consequences alright. He pulled on her leash to make her face him.

"Little girl, you're failing to understand that you're mine. And I can touch what's mine anywhere I want. Whenever I want." Tugging Mae's leash down, he forced her into the bowl.

"I am not yours!" Mae screamed, straining her body as she tried to thrash wildly, but only failed. Keeping her leash taut, Jack used his other hand to slip his hand into Mae's underwear. Which had been showing from Mae's not long enough skirt. Her hands tried to reach his, but with the handcuffs, her fingers barely grazed them. She tried to move her ass, but it only enticed Jack more. He slid his fingers toward her folds.

"So wet for me already little girl." He brought the moisture to her tight asshole. and slowly started to insert his pinky into it.

"Stop! Stop it! Please stop." Mae begged.

"I'll stop as soon as you finish your food little girl." Mae didn't need to be told twice, and began devouring her food as fast as she could. Jack began pumping his pinky finger in and out. Jack then traded it for the next smallest finger, starting by sliding it in slowly, making Mae moan involuntarily. Pumping the finger in and out he reached between Mae's folds to find her completely soaked. Moving some of the wetness up to her asshole again he prepared for the next finger.

"I'm done! I'm done!" Mae cried out. Jack looked at the bowl and sighed in slight disappointment as he removed his hand.

The disappointment quickly dissipated at seeing Mae's face. It was completely covered in spaghetti sauce, with some of it in her hair.

"You're a mess." Jack laughed as he headed to the bathroom to wash his hands.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Jack said as he released her handcuffs from the cage and adjusted them in front of her. Mae wanted to fight and scream at him, but wanted to be cleaned more, so she followed him as he led her into the bathroom. Leading Mae into the shower, she stopped before they entered.

"Do you want to get clean or not?" At the threat laced in between his words, Mae entered the shower with him. Jack lifted her arms above her head as he attached the handcuffs to a hook in the ceiling he must have brought down. Jack untied the straps to Mae's dress. Slipping both the dress and her underwear down he tossed them out of the shower.

Jack removed the shower head and held it away from them both as he turned the water on. Getting a wash rag wet he gently cleaned Mae's face. Tugging her head back by her hair as Mae whimpered he washed it. Jack roamed his hands over her body as he washed it with one hand and rinsed it with the other. Mae jolted as he brought the shower head to her pussy. She tried to step away from it, but it only made Jack press it closer to her. As the water sprayed continuously on her, Jack began to twist her left nipple with his fingers. Beginning to flick his lounge and graze his teeth at her right nipple, he held steady onto the shower head at her pussy. Quickly Mae became a moaning mess. Entire body feeling tingly, she couldn't clear her mind away from the sensations. With the water continuing its assault on her pulsing pussy Mae felt herself close to coming. Jack pulled away from her body but kept the shower head on her. Right when Mae was about to climax Jack quickly turned the water to cold and then turned it off.

Shrieking Mae began to kick her legs and cry. The freezing temperature against her sensitive and swollen clit had been too much. She sobbed as he let her down and put a towel around her. Mae cried about everything she hadn't fully cried about. Being captured, escaping only to be caught, being kept in a cage, being forced to eat like a dog, and now this. A part of it all was the shame at being turned on and on the verge of coming multiple times from it all.

Holding Mae tightly as she continued to cry, Jack led her back to the room and began to lotion her body and dress her. Numb to it all, Mae allowed him to as she could only cry. Eventually Mae's cries died down as Jack held her tightly in his lap. He stroked her hair and her back as her eyes began to slowly close after staring into the distance.

"I fucking hate you." Mae whispered.

*author's note*

Extra long ch. for the weekend (if it's still the weekend by the time it's reviewed and published)! Hope you like it :)