In Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Mae switches tactics.
4.5k words
4.76
6k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers

The next week continued with the same routine. Only Jack had started feeding Mae after that first time, and he stayed out of the bathroom, but still in the room, when she used it. Every night that week, Mae asked if she had to sleep in the cage, and every night Jack responded by locking her in it.

After the first week passed, Jack had begun to let Mae feed herself, but still hadn't let her out of the room or the cage when he wasn't in the room.

"How much longer are you going to keep me in the cage?" Mae asked one night as Jack led her to it.

"Until you learn to address me properly without reminders." he said swatting her ass as she crawled in. "And once I can trust you to not flood the bathroom while I'm gone."

Knowing she wouldn't like the answer, Mae asked. "And what can I do to make you trust me sir?" Using every ounce of willpower she had, Mae resigned herself enough to listening without a fight this week.

"I'm sure you'll figure something out. Just keep being the good girl I know you can be."

Keeping down her frustration, Mae figured she could wait it out. When another week passed, however, and she was still in the cage, she knew she had to take action.

After eating the dinner Jack had brought her one night, Mae crawled to the chair he always brought when he came in the room.

"What is it sweet girl?" Jack smiled down and stroked her hair as she knelt before him.

Reaching up, Mae began to undo his belt with her hands.

Grabbing her wrists, Jack stopped her. "Tell me what you want Mae."

Of course Jack would make her say it. Mae almost averted her mission then and there. Wanting more freedom in the limited freedom she already had won out.

"I want you sir." Mae said, doing her best to keep out the contempt in her voice.

"Oh, is that right?"

"Yes sir, please?"

"Ask me."

"Please may I have you sir?"

"Beg me to fuck you where you want it sweetheart."

Biting her tongue and swallowing her sarcastic reply down, Mae finally managed to get out, "please sir, please fuck my mouth sir. please sir." Each word dropped heavy in Mae's chest.

"Good girl." Jack said, and shoved three fingers in Mae's mouth, as his hands continued to hold her wrists.

"When I release you, I am going to leave the room. I want you entirely naked and kneeling where you are now by the time I return. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." Mae garbled between his fingers.

"Good girl." With that Jack released her and left the room.

Undressing herself as quickly as possible, Mae stumbled a couple of times. She did not want to find out what would happen if she weren't ready for him. As she knelt waiting she chastised herself for stooping so low. Desperate times called for desperate measures, she supposed.

Kneeling for 15 minutes, Mae began to wonder what Jack had planned for her. Finally, he entered the room, sat in front of her, and smiled.

"You're being such a good girl." Jack said stroking her hair. Mae's core burned from pleasure and anger at hearing the words. Nudging a foot against where Mae's knees met, Jack began to spread her legs open. Reluctantly Mae obeyed until her pussy was on full display for Jack.

With the hard sole of his shoe, Jack pressed down onto her pussy. Automatically Mae's knees came around his foot.

"Uh uh," Jack said as he used his foot to open her legs once more. "Keep your legs open or I'll have to tie you up sweet girl."

Immediately the toe of Jack's Oxford's gently but powerfully pressed into her. Mae tried to stop it, but her knees immediately closed once more.

"That's not fair!" Mae shouted as he unfurled the rope tsking her as he did.

"I never said it was going to be fair. Besides, I like seeing you tied up." Mae struggled against him as he began securing her body with rope.

"Fuck you! Trying to fucking do something for you, you fuc-." Jack cut Mae off by securing a ring gag over her mouth as she thrashed her head away from him.

"There we go. We want to stop that pretty little mouth from saying something it might regret, don't we little girl? You sure have a habit of bad words I'll have to correct. Those words are too big for a little girl like you." Jack said as he stroked her head. Mae angrily continued on non-coherently which just made drool make its way down her chin and onto her breasts.

Ropes secured Mae's arms together behind her back. Ropes on each thigh were attached to the cage. Which kept Mae in place with her legs wide as she maintained a low kneel.

Jack knelt to her level smiling as her eyes shot daggers at him. "Now, I think you said something about you trying to do something for me? We both know that's not true, is it little girl? I know what you want, and if you do a good job you'll get it." At his words, Mae figured either way it was going to happen, she might as well try to be good enough to stop sleeping in the cage.

Moving the chair so that it was once again in front of her Jack sat. "Already so wet for me, you're dripping on the floor." He said as one again the toe of his shoes found her entrance, making her moan slightly into the ring. Causing a flood of drool down her breast once more.

"I hoped you were going to finish what you started, but I guess we'll just have to work up to that." Jack said as he began undoing his pants. There was no way in hell Mae would be doing this voluntarily again.

As soon as his briefs were down, Jack's cock hit his stomach. Grabbing his cock in one hand and her hair tightly in his other hand, Jack guided his cock to her mouth. Mae found her position hard to work with, she solely had her mouth to use, which wasn't even fully in her control.

Slowly Mae flicked her tongue at the cock's tip, and then licked as low as Jack would allow and back to the top. Swirling her tongue slowly around his tip, where she tasted his salty pre-cum, she moved her tongue slowly underneath the tip. Jack let out a small moan and pulled her hair, plunging her face forward.

"Look at me." He said tugging on her head once more as her mouth coated his cock. Locking eyes with him, Mae continued to use her tongue against his shaft. Gripping her hair tighter Jack pushed her mouth deeper around his cock, making her moan. At her moan, Jack began fucking her face, as he bobbed her head up and down on him.

"You look so beautiful with my dick in your mouth sweet girl."

Mae had never necessarily enjoyed giving blowjobs. Mainly she performed them so that her partners would give her oral in return. But as Jack pulled on her hair and forced her down on him, she couldn't help the wetness building between her thighs.

As Jack's cock reached her throat and Mae tried to pull away as her gag reflex kicked in, but Jack only kept her there. Pussy throbbing as Jack gave her room to breath, only to push his cock all the way into her, Mae began to moan continuously to her own embarrassment.

"Fuck, your little mouth feels nice. Glad we put it to good use for once." Jack sighed as he continued to pump into her.

Gripping her hair even tighter, Jack released into her mouth, most of his come going down her throat.

"Swallow." He said as he pulled her hair back keeping her mouth raised. Mae had never had someone cum in her mouth, and she quickly swallowed it to rid herself of the humiliation.

Leaning back in his chair, out of breath, Jack looked at Mae. "Good girl."

Removing the ring gag and her ties, Jack massaged her legs out while Mae massaged her mouth.

"Shower, brush your teeth and get ready for bed sweet girl." Jack said as he helped her stand up. Doing as told, Mae went to take a shower, she didn't want to lose all her hard earned rewards now.

Pleasantly surprised, Mae found not just the dog bed, but the actual bed in the room when she came back in, sitting on it, her stuffed monkey.

"Despite a bit rocky beginning with your attitude, you did very well and have been very good lately. Your bed, your monkey, and your book are all back. Please don't give me a reason to take them away again. I much rather reward you than punish you Mae."

Despite having a few choice words for Jack, Mae settled on silently nodding and crawling into bed as he lifted the blankets for her.

Massaging her body, Jack began with her shoulders which were tense and to her neck and worked his way down.

"Do you want me to return the favor?" Jack asked as his hands found the hem of her bottoms and worked their way inside. Mae didn't know how to respond, a part of her craved a release she continued to be denied, the other part of her wanted to destroy the part of her that even thought such things. Slightly nodding, Mae squeezed her eyes shut at her own betrayal.

"I know that's hard for you to admit, so I won't ask for a verbal response this time." At her silent approval Jack lowered her pajama bottoms and underwear. One arm reached up to her top, where he lifted it and began to swirl his tongue around her already erect nipples, while one hand began slowly stroking her outer folds. "Fuck you're beautiful." Jack said as his teeth grazed a nipple.

Too slowly for Mae, she bucked her hips against him. Getting fully on top, and securing her body down with his, Jack said "My pace little girl." To which Mae only slightly whined and try to move her body against him once more. Gripping on his hair Mae tried to get him to continue faster, which only made Jack grab her wrists in one hand, and pull the hair on her pussy in his other hand. Wincing at the slight pain, Mae stopped trying to get him to move against her.

Using the rope from earlier, Jack tied Mae's wrists to the bed frame. His mouth sucked every part of one breast while his hand fondled the other. Pinching the nipple, or squeezing the whole thing in one hand. Continuing his assault on her other breast, Jack kissed, sucked, and lightly bit his way up. Softly moaning against him, Mae writhed in pleasure.

"Please, please, please." she whispered.

Making his way up her neck, Jack finally found her lips and kissed them softly. Mouth already open for him, Mae kissed him back feverishly. Continuing his tantalizingly slowly pace he kissed her, entering her mouth with his tongue. Pulling away anytime Mae tried to increase the intensity, Jack leisurely explored her mouth with his tongue.

Tempo quickly changing he tugged hard at her bottom lip with his teeth and rammed his tongue into her mouth. Mae continued to moan against his lips as their tongues danced around each other. Breaking from the kiss, Jack slowly placed small kisses on Mae, beginning at her jaw.

Continuing to play with Mae's sensitive nipples, Jack kissed between her breasts and straight down. When he made it to her hips, he trailed kisses and nips down one inner thigh, and held Mae down as he trailed his way back up her inner thigh. Repeating down the other inner thigh, Jack kissed right where Mae's hair started. Groaning deeply, Mae couldn't handle the build-up.

"So ready for me aren't you Mae? You want me to make you feel good sweet girl? You want me so badly don't you? Rember I control all your pleasure little girl."

Finally, Jack leaned down to her already sopping wet pussy and spit on it, making Mae's entire body jerk.

"Oh my God, please, please, please." Mae moaned.

Flicking his tongue against her clit, Jack made his way slowly down. Lapping up her juices, Jack dug his tongue inside if her.

"Your pussy tastes so nice for me Mae. All swollen in need for me."

Mae's back began arching as Jack continued his assault on her pussy. Swirling his tongue against Mae's clit, she began to make mewling sounds as Jack continued to push her to the edge. His tongue relentlessly pounded her throbbing pussy. Sucking on her Clit, Jack pulled away and slapped her pussy just as Mae almost came.

"Ask me permission to cum Mae."

At the verge of orgasm, Mae had no other thoughts than to do what Jack said.

"Please may I come sir."

Sucking and licking her pussy Mae got to the top quickly once more by Jack. As he sucked her clit after blowing harshly on it, Jack shoved two fingers inside her and she finally climaxed. Jack pumped quickly inside her and continued sucking her clit while she rode it out, whimpering while she did. Though she came down, Jack continued his assault building her back up once more.

"No," Mae gasped as she felt the waves of a new orgasm building while she still felt the waves of the last one. "No, I can't Jack."

Continuing his assault, becoming rough, Jack sent Mae over the edge again, making her cry out. Still he continued.

"You don't tell me no and you address me as sir little girl."

"Please sir, I can't" Mae cried and squirmed and Jack only continued.

"Yes you can, and you will. I control your pleasure remember? Whether you want it or not." Spitting on her pussy once more Jack removed his hands from inside her and rubbed fiercely on her clit and outer folds. Toes curling and body tensing up Mae orgasmed for the third time. Jack slapped her pussy sharply, cutting the high off short. Slapping her pussy twice more, Jack then climbed up and stuck his fingers in Mae's mouth.

"Suck them clean little girl." Grimacing as she sucked off her own cum and his spit, Mae closed her eyes and tried to settle her rapid breathing. Untying her, Jack stroked Mae's head and rubbed out her wrists and arms. Quickly she pulled her top down and her bottoms up. Wishing her goodnight, Jack left the room and locked the door behind him.

Waking up in what Mae assumed to be the middle of the night, she used the bathroom, crawled back in bed and decided to come up with a plan. She figured now that she didn't have to talk to him, she absolutely wouldn't. In fact, she would avoid interacting with him at all costs. How much fun could his new toy be if he couldn't play with it?

The next morning Mae woke to the sound of the door opening. Instead of sitting up, Mae lay quietly, pretending to still be asleep, and waited. Mae felt the end of the bed sink lower as Jack sat down. Trying to keep her breathing steady, she couldn't believe how long he just sat and stared at her. Eventually, he began to stroke her back.

"Time to get up sweet girl." Jack urged. Taking a breath in Mae simply rolled onto her side, away from Jack.

"Come on, I'll make you blueberry waffles if you get up right now."

Although the offer enticed Mae, she did not move. Beginning to tickle her, Mae began laughing to her dismay and Jack said "Alright lazy bones, I'll give you a minute, but you better be dressed and ready by the time I bring breakfast."

Once Jack left, Mae used the bathroom and then went right back to her bed, picking up her book as she did. Refusing to look up as Jack walked in with oatmeal and berries, Mae focused intently on her book.

"I believe I told you to get dressed little girl." Jack said as he sat down in his chair, keeping a bowl of oatmeal on his lap and setting another on the floor next to him.

"Come and eat and then I'll dress you myself and deliver your punishment."

Still Mae made no indication of movement. Only continued to stare at her book. Growing more irritated and impatient, Jack set his oatmeal down and snatched the book from Mae's hands.

"Must be a damn good book for you not to be listening to me little girl. Now eat your food." He said as he snapped the book shut. Without reacting, or even looking at Jack, Mae got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"And where do you think you're going?" Jack asked her as he stopped her short by yanking her back by her hair. Mae bit back the whimper that escaped. Turning her around Jack grabbed her chin forcing her to look at him, but Mae only looked past him.

"Oh is that how it's going to be little girl?" Jack asked as he gripped her jaw tighter. Mae refused to look at him and tried to give him as little a reaction as possible.

Releasing her, Jack took his oatmeal and left the room. Bending down to retrieve her own oatmeal, Mae gave herself a self-satisfied smirk. Even though she knew it was far from over. After she finished, she brushed her teeth, retrieved the book Jack had left, and went back to her bed.

Now a few chapters into her book, Mae ignored Jack as he entered the room with a box. While keeping her eyes down she almost sighed in relief as she noticed no cane in her peripheral vision. Hiding her annoyance at how calm Jack once again seemed, she lifted her book higher, as if that would protect her from whatever Jack had planned.

"I would make the wise choice to stop ignoring me now little girl." Jack smiled at Mae, and in response she only turned a page.

"Fine. If you want to act like a child, I'll treat you like a child."

Jack slid off his belt and dragged Mae across his lap, stomach down, after he sat at the edge of her bed. Mae neither resisted or assisted him. Securing her legs with his, Jack quickly pulled down her bottoms, making her ass bare to him. One hand on Mae's back and the other gripped firmly on his belt, he began to run it over her ass. Mae felt the stiff leather beneath her, and while she didn't react, her body couldn't help but send a wave between her thighs.

"One night of getting what you want, and you become a brat again. I'll have to stop giving into you then." Jack struck her harshly against her ass with his belt.

While her body jolted at the harsh sting, Mae clenched her mouth tightly to keep from giving him the pleasure of hearing her. Willing herself to keep from fighting against him took the rest of her focus.

Striking her rapidly five times Jack did not hold back. Letting in a breath to try to keep from crying out Mae shakily released it, determined to show as little response as possible. As Jack struck down ten more swats with his belt, Mae silently cursed the aching in her pussy as it got wet. Relentlessly Jack assaulted her ass with his belt, until Mae could no longer keep count or hold back her tears. Occasionally Jack would pause his assault, waiting for Mae to say something, but she only cried.

After what felt like hours to Mae, Jack stopped his assault on her ass, which was now a few strikes from breaking skin, and put down his belt. Once she had stopped sobbing, Jack spoke gently to her.

"Are you ready to talk to me?"

Mae did not just endure that many spankings without speaking to start now. Instead, she only continued her silence.

"Alright little girl." Jack sighed. Completely undressing her, he held her clothes. Letting her go, Jack went back to the box and grabbed some rope. Tying Mae to the bed frame, he positioned her face down. Once tied up, Mae felt Jack spread cream over her ass, soothing the burning sting. After Jack finished with the cream, he tied a blindfold around Mae. Quickly after the blindfold, Jack forced a penis gag in her mouth.

"Since you aren't using it anyways." Jack said.

Before fitting noise canceling headphones secure around Mae, Jack said, "So you may begin to understand what being ignored feels like."

He then secured her legs with rope, making Mae slightly jump, so that she couldn't really move. Rubbing something all over Mae's body, Jack finished and sat in his chair. Mae almost smirked at the light punishment. She didn't have to see or hear the asshole, the only slight inconvenience was being tied up and having a gag fill her mouth. Noticing her entire body beginning to numb did, however, make Mae begin to weirdly feel claustrophobic.

Once fully numb, it made Mae begin to breathe heavily in panic. Beginning to feel like she wasn't a person, she tried to tug at the restraints but couldn't even feel that. She didn't know if she actually moved her body, and she began to question if she even had a body. Of course, she tried to ration with herself that she had a body, and that this feeling was all part of Jack's fucked up mind games, but she still felt on edge. She tried to focus on what she could sense. She could feel the dildo in her mouth and the blindfold around her eyes, but thinking of those things only made her feel more outside of herself. Mae then tried to lean into the feeling, thinking maybe it could be nice. No matter how much she tried though she only felt more panic as time continued on, and she couldn't hear, see, or really feel anything. The only thing that helped Mae was her determination to not give in. She tried to focus on that and only that.

stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers
12