In Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after what must have been hours, Jack released her and the numbness began wearing off. Feeling all of her senses come back at once also felt overwhelming to Mae. Relieved to have them back, she also felt heavy carrying them.

Noticing that Kraft mac and cheese waited for her, Mae went towards it and began eating.

"You ready to talk to me Mae?" Jack asked and began to stroke her hair.

yeah, right she thought as she took a sip of water. She had been doing so well ignoring him, she wasn't going to stop now. Clearly it had been having an effect on Jack. If she could keep this up, maybe just maybe he'd let her go.

Finishing eating, Mae went to the bathroom and took a shower, once done, Jack tied her up in the same way as before.

And so the next few days continued the same way. Mae only being untied for meals and bed. Feeling her resistance weaning, Mae didn't know how much more of it she could take. Not talking to Jack had been effecting Mae as well. She couldn't help but feel like her plan had backfired. All she could tell herself was that Jack had to give in first.

One day, after tying and blindfolding Mae, instead of putting on the headphones or rubbing on the numbing cream, Jack placed a vibrator between her pussy. After not feeling much of anything for days, it immediately got her to the edge. Holding in all the sounds she could, she moaned with her mouth firmly shut. Just as she felt herself close to climaxing, Jack ripped away the vibrator and struck her pussy with his belt.

"So you can understand the frustration of not getting what you want."

She wanted to scream at him, when had she actually gotten what she wanted since being here?

Striking Mae's pussy once more with the belt, Jack then placed a different vibrator, with an attachment that sucked her clit while being deep inside her. Blasting the intensity, Mae began to cry as she felt herself once again close. The strike Jack rained down in her pussy, once more took away the orgasm, but made her drip even more. Doing everything in her power to continue to ignore Jack instead of plead for release, Mae dug her face in the bed and her nails in her hands.

"You don't want to cum?" Jack asked with a voice like silk that made Mae want to throw up. "I will do this until you break little girl."

This wouldn't be the thing that broke her, Mae repeated over and over in her head. With no response from Mae, Jack continued his onslaught. Pussy throbbing, from needing release and being struck repeatedly by the belt Mae began sobbing from need and then continued as she reflected on her desperation. The only thing that kept her from breaking was the knowledge that she would never forgive herself if she did it over this.

A couple hours later, after getting Mae to the brink dozens of times only to not let her finish, Jack relented. Pathetically Mae lay, breathing heavily, and barely moving from exhaustion.

Removing all bindings, Jack entered the shower with Mae where he completely held her the entire time. As he washed her body, Jack really couldn't believe she hadn't spoken at all and continued to ignore him. Perhaps he underestimated her stubbornness or strength, he couldn't tell which.

"Alright Mae, how about this. No more being in this room if you stop ignoring me." He knew he might regret conceding, and that he was showing weakness, but he felt he may be losing her, which is not what he wanted.

Knowing she wouldn't last much longer anyways, Mae decided to take the win. Realizing that ignoring someone was perhaps the hardest and stupidest thing she had tried yet and wouldn't soon try again. Still she took the victory that was hard won.

"Okay." Mae said as she looked up at Jack.

"Good girl."

*Author's Note*

Thank you for your patience while I updated. It's been a busy week for me. Definitely more and longer chapters to come but wanted to give y'all something :) I'm honestly overwhelmed by all the support and kind words I have gotten already. Thank you! I hope you enjoy! P.S happy Barbie season to all who celebrate <3

12