In Time Ch. 08

Story Info
Mae gets sour-patched.
6.8k words
4.74
7.6k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers

"Wake up sweet girl." Mae groaned as she sensed light through her closed eyelids while Jack stroked her.

Yesterday had been a weird day for Mae. Which wasn't too different from how all Maes recent days had been. She told herself that the only reason she reacted so strongly was because she was afraid she'd be stuck in the damn house forever.

A nauseating part of her almost did seem worried about what had happened to Jack. No, she wasn't getting Stockholm syndrome, she refused to. Although it would logically make sense to develop absurd caring like feelings for someone who fed and took care of you-but no matter how Jack treated her-she wasn't a dog. She wouldn't automatically love her source of food supply.

Stroking her hair away from Mae's face, Jack began peppering soft kisses on her temple and nose.

"Time to get up Mae."

"Please Sir. Can I just stay in bed today?"

"Stay in bed today and it becomes a habit. It's good to get up."

"It's not like we're going anywhere."

"Well certainly not with that attitude."

Normally, such a comment would make Mae sit up and ask more questions. Yesterday had drained her however and all she could do was open her eyes slightly in question to Jack.

"I won't say anymore and I won't ask you again." Jack said as he shrugged and got himself up.

"Where are all your clothes little girl?" Jack asked as her surveyed the closet.

"What do you mean they're in the closet." Mae smiled at Jack with her most innocent eyes yet.

She had forgotten she had hidden her more revealing clothing right underneath where she currently lay and it took everything in her to keep from giggling hysterically.

"Mmhmm. Well until all your clothes are returned, I guess there's no other choice but for you to go naked."

"What?! But I have perfectly good clothes right there."

"Go ahead and undress Mae, and I'll take your clothes for safekeeping until we can find out why they're disappearing."

"As long as I get to stay in bed." Mae said as she took off her clothes and threw them at Jack in a huff. Turning away from Jack as he stared in angered amusement at Mae, she closed her eyes once more.

Expectedly, Mae felt Jack's hand around her waist, pulling her. Resisting, Mae held tightly onto her headboard.

"Oh, now come on. This is like a scene straight from a movie." Jack laughed as he tugged her once more, but Mae held on tight. Tickling her, Jack finally managed to get Mae to let go, and he slung her naked body over his shoulder.

"You can't give me one fu-lipping day?!" Mae quickly course corrected. "Especially after last night."

"I think we settled our score last night, and I don't give in to brats."

"Hardly. And I asked so nicely at first!"

All of a sudden Mae felt her heart stop as Jack threw her in the air. She screamed and then hit the water where she came out screaming. Jack laughed and laughed as she swam out of the pool still screaming at him.

"You-f-you--you-you-ugh! I hate you! I really really hate you!" She continued to catch herself from cursing but as she came up from the pool she began to hit his arms. Jack only grabbed her and threw her in the pool again.

"At least Five laps, or however ever many it takes for you to cool down." Swimming to the other side, Mae got out of the pool before even doing a full lap. Mae lowered herself into the hot tub.

"Five laps Mae!" Jack called at the other end of the pool as he began walking towards her. As soon as Jack had gotten closer, but still within distance, Mae booked it to the opposite side of the pool.

"Don't you fucking run!" Jack yelled as Mae sprinted. He sounded angry. No, not angry, furious.

Running, Mae almost slipped several times but safely made it to her closet. She had grabbed the rope from last night and locked herself inside her closet using the rope on the two door handles. Mae knew Jack would eventually take the doors down, but at least she had a moment to angrily sulk by herself.

Using a sweatshirt Mae wiped down her shivering body that became cold after the adrenaline died down, and she felt the cold water through her scalp. Mae got dressed in the dark and cramped space of the closet.

Waiting in the dark, Mae didn't hear any sound of Jack, even in the distance. Although, it could be because everything was slightly muffled by Mae's own heavy breathing.

Mae didn't know when she fell asleep, but she startled awake to Jack's voice. She couldn't believe she fell asleep when her adrenaline had been so high.

"You will have five minutes to come and meet me in the living room to discuss your punishment. If you don't, I will come and retrieve you myself and your punishment will be tenfold." Jack's voice came out calm, stern, and dripping with warning.

While trying to calm herself with breaths before Mae left the closet to face Jack, Mae realized she was only psyching herself out more in anticipation. Opening the door to the closet, Mae slowly and cautiously tip toed to the living room.

Waiting for her with his back turned Jack sat in his chair. Circling around to keep her distance, Mae found herself standing about ten feet from Jack, staring at the ground.

"Smart decision." Jack said and paused, analyzing Mae. "Take off all of your clothes and come kneel in front of me."

Slowly and shakily Mae removed her clothes. Jack did not rush her only observed and waited patiently. Finally, Mae came and knelt before Jack, like he had taught her.

"Today it's really important that we talk about why you are going to be punished. I need you to fully understand why so that you never ever do such a thing again. Okay?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, I'd like to hear why you think you are being punished."

"Because I didn't get up and then I didn't do your stupid five laps."

"Watch it little girl. Is that all?"

"And I hit you and ran." Mae was starting to become irritated. With herself for continuing this annoying pattern of misbehave and be punished, but mostly with Jack.

"Okay. And what could have happened when you were running away?" Jack pushed.

"Can you just get on with it and just tell me what I need to say?"

Jack slapped Mae's face, hard. "You are in no place to be snappy with me little girl."

After a beat Jack continued, "For God's sake Mae, you could've cracked your head open. Running, wet, on the cement."

"Oh, I see! Either way you would've been exposed. Take me to the hospital and you're a kidnapper. Try to dispose of my body and you're a murderer. Seems like the blame lies with you on that one."

"This is not the time to joke. Are you done?"'

"No! You're the one who threw me in the fucking pool. I just wanted one day! Okay? One fucking day, but you couldn't even give me that. I've tried okay? We've both tried and it's clear I'm not meant for these rules. All I'm going to do is keep messing up. And you'll keep punishing me. Please, let me go. I won't tell a soul. It's clear I'm not the right person for this." Mae's speech had started out fiery and soon turned to rain as she sobbed and sobbed.

Stroking Mae's cheek with his thumb, Jack tried to comfort her. Until finally he had to pick her up, hold her in his lap, and stroke her hair until her sobs died down.

"Mae you are bound to make mistakes. That's why I'm here, to assist you when you make them, so you can do better next time. Besides that little show you did just now, you have been doing so well not swearing. You are so special to me, that your safety is my number one priority. So if you threaten your safety, you will be sure to expect the worst punishment you have ever received. You need to learn to be careful with yourself because intentionally or unintentionally harming yourself is the absolute worst thing you could do. Even more than running away.

As you belong to me, I will not have you endangering yourself no matter how mad you are at me. You must now be aware of your safety at all times no matter your head space. Understood?"

Mae wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. Safety with Jack was only ever a false feeling. At the same time, she couldn't admit how his words caressed and held her.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now, here's what's going to happen. We are going to eat. You will stay in my lap while we do this. After we eat, I will put you in your cage. You will stay in there as long as you need until you are ready for me to give you your punishment. When you are ready, you will ask me to punish you, and why you deserved to be punished. I will not punish you until I believe, that you believe, you deserve to be punished. Understood?"

While his words ran circles around Mae's brain, she believed she understood. "Yes, sir."

"Good. Let's eat."

They ate together, with Mae on Jack's lap as he fed her and ran his free hand up and down her body. When they finished, Jack had Mae take a quick shower. Keeping the water on cold, Jack watched as Mae washed herself. Washing as quickly as possible to get out of the cold water. Leading Mae to his office, Jack locked her into the cage.

"You are being kept in your cage because like a dog chasing a car, you don't have any regard for you safety or understanding of what can hurt you."

"Yeah, and because you are a sick bastard." Mae wanted to shake herself, how she still had any sassy remarks was beyond her.

With that Jack locked the cage, and walked away swiftly. As soon as he had gone, he was back, with something in his hand. Mae could smell the sickening sent as he appeared, and she backed and turned away from him. Dragging Mae out by the collar, Jack shoved the soap in his hand directly in Mae's mouth and held it there.

"Five minutes, though it should be more for all the horrible things you've said today. I hate to punish on top of a punishment, but I can't have you picking up old habits."

Uselessly, Mae thrashed against Jack, until she finally gave up and cried into the soap. This time however, Jack only gave her a towel to wipe her tongue on, before sending her back into the cage with soap residue still lingering.

Mae almost felt steam coming out of her head as Jack stationed himself at his desk and began working on his computer. The screen was out of Mae's view, and watching Jack carelessly type on the very thing that could free her only fueled her rage. Eventually she had to turn away from him before she started screaming expletives at him.

Jack hadn't given any insight into what Mae's punishment might be, only that it'd have to be the worst punishment she'd ever receive. Mae's brain tortured her with endless scenarios. As time passed, she couldn't take it any longer and would rather have the punishment over with then have her brain continue to punish her.

Sitting up as much as she could, Mae looked up to Jack, as calm as ever, staring at his computer.

"Sir?" Mae questioned, waiting for his attention.

"Yes, little girl." Jack asked, moving his full attention to her. Mae tried to hide her grimace at his words.

"Will you please punish me, sir? I deserve to be punished for putting myself in danger. I'm sorry sir." Even though Mae had to choke the words down, she thought she seemed fairly convincing.

After studying Mae with his eyes for a moment, Jack gave a small, almost sad, smile.

"I don't believe you little girl."

Face dropping, Mae shoved her hands against the cage and huffed angrily. Keeping her mouth shut, for fear of what could come out, Mae began kicking the cage. Hard kicks eventually turned to slow, almost rhythmic kicks.

After a while Jack must have gotten annoyed by the noise. "Do I need to bind your legs until you're done with your little tantrum?" Giving a final hard kick and a huff, Mae lay and turned around once more.

After thinking more about what got her stuck in this stupid cage to begin with, Mae went back to the fact that it really had all begun because Jack wouldn't let her have a day in bed. It all seemed beyond unfair to her.

"I don't think this is fair." Mae said after a while.

"I've gathered that." Jack mused.

"None of this would have happened if you just let me stay in bed!"

"You're still on that little girl? How childish. You're not always going to get what you want, no matter how nicely you ask. Besides, that's not the reason you're being punished. I'd focus your attention to that."

"And what happens if I don't ask to be punished again? Just going to keep me in here?"

"As it's the only way I can assure your safety, yes."

Knowing that Jack would stick with that, and she would cave, Mae sighed.

"And what's my punishment, Sir?" Mae added the honorific, hoping it would help persuade Jack in telling her.

Pondering Mae's question for a moment, Jack stared at her. Torn between revealing her punishment and waiting.

"It doesn't matter. You should be ready and willing to accept any punishment."

Closing her eyes before she rolled them, Mae's mind went back to all of the possibilities for punishment. In her mind, the cane and Jack's men raping her had both been terrible. So it would be worse than both of those things. Mae's mind couldn't really think of anything worse than that though.

While anytime she thought about why she was really being punished, she got angry and tried to think of something else, her mind eventually settled on thinking about it. Almost slipping several times while she ran from Jack could have resulted in being badly hurt. Warring with itself, her mind kept trying to place the blame on Jack and then on herself.

"Sir?" Mae said sitting up, knowing her attempt would fail, but wanting to see the reaction anyways.

"Yes little girl?" Jack asked, turning towards her once more.

"You are going to punish me for endangering myself right?"

"Yes." Jack said skeptically but unimpressed.

"Well, what if my brain perceives you as a larger threat than slipping and falling?"

"Based off of how many times you came last night, I'd say we both know that's not the case. Nice try though." Jack winked and went back to his computer.

Mae could feel how hot her face was as she stuffed it into the blanket that covered the base of the cage.

Over the course of the next few days Jack would take Mae out daily for a cold shower. The first time she refused. She couldn't stand cold showers.

Jack responded by forcefully securing her wrists and ankles to the bindings in the shower. Detaching the shower head to avoid getting himself wet, he washed her. At one point as he washed her Jack let the shower spray ice-cold water on her pussy for a few minutes. What she would have made a five minute shower now took twenty minutes as Jack took his time in washing Mae.

After that, she didn't refuse another shower. She only reluctantly went in and finished the task as quickly as possible.

Mae had attempted to ask for punishment multiple times a day. At one point begging Jack to punish her.

"I don't know what to say that'll make you believe me." Mae cried after she had begged him, and he had once again denied her.

"I believe that you want to be punished Mae. If only to get it over with. What I don't believe is that you think you deserve it."

"Because I don't fucking deserve it! I don't deserve any of this!"

"That's the exact thinking that'll keep you in there. I'm sorry that it's been so hard for you to understand. I know you'll get there."

His condescending tone sent Mae over the edge, and she would have lunged for him if she could.

"Fuck you! You better believe one day I'll be finally fucking free of you, but not before making sure you wished for hell after everything I plan to fucking do to you. You fucking creep. You really are a sick motherfucker."

Jack sighed, left the room, and came back with soap for Mae.

"Such a big fucking man, aren't you asshole? You think you fucking own me because you put some fucking soap in my mouth and I shut up? Clearly isn't fucking working you motherfucking cunt. I'll fucki-" Mae was cut off by the soap entering her mouth, she had tried to fight Jack off, but he easily held her down.

"Is that all out of your system now?" Jack said after twenty minutes as he released her and the soap. Throwing up, Mae cried. Exhausted, Mae slumped back into her cage.

She didn't know how to make herself believe something she didn't believe or convince Jack that she believed it.

Thinking of how she had put herself in 'danger' didn't really help. People put themselves in danger every day just by getting in a car.

Days later, a voice in the back of Mae's mind nagged her, as it formed it's thoughts. You will get out of this. Hurting yourself will only prolong your stay. Putting yourself at risk of dying is not the way out. Don't die here.

Mae's heart sank at the realization of what could've happened. The words echoed in her brain over and over, and she cried. She couldn't act foolishly around Jack any longer. Mae would have to truly swallow her pride. While she didn't think she deserved to be punished for the reasons Jack thought, now she felt she should be punished for giving up living so easily.

"Jack, please punish me. I know I deserve it. Life shouldn't be taken for granted." Mae pleaded shaking.

"I'm very proud of you. I will punish you now." Jack said as he opened Mae's cage. Hugging Mae, he then attached her leash and led her out of his office.

Bringing Mae to her old, windowless room, she saw that everything was set up for her punishment.

In the center of the room sat a sawhorse. Sitting on the bed were the three men from Mae's previous punishment, making her stop dead in her tracks. They all gave her a wicked and hungry smile.

"Come, Mae." Jack tugged on her leash, and while at first she resisted, eventually she shakily made her way to the sawhorse Jack led her to. Stopping in front of the sawhorse that put some distance between Mae and the men, Jack turned to her.

"Mae, tell them why you deserve to be punished."

Quickly looking at Jack, and then looking at her feet, tears threatened her eyes.

"I deserve to be punished for not listening and putting myself in danger." Mae murmured, completely humiliated.

"Speak up little girl."

Wincing Mae repeated her words clearer and louder, feeling smaller than ever.

"Good, now come." Jack helped position Mae on the horse face down and cuffed her wrists and her legs. Moving without any resistance, Mae accepted her fate. Noticing how little she could move made her heart drop.

Once Mae was secure, Jack held up a carved ginger root for Mae to see, and then began working it in her ass. The sting was immediate and Mae closed her eyes both in embarrassment and from the burning.

"Open your eyes." After a moment Mae did as told. "Anytime I catch you closing your eyes, I will stop, and your punishment will be prolonged and increased. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." Mae managed hoarsely.

At first, she thought it was strange that Jack would want her eyes open, when he usually blindfolded her anyways. Then it dawned on her that it was part of the punishment, so she couldn't forget about the other men in the room, if they did something to her she would know it wasn't Jack, and having her eyes open wouldn't let her hide away from her punishment.

Elongating Mae's nipples with his fingers by twisting them, Jack then attached weighted nipple clamps. Nipple clamps by themselves had been hard for Mae in the past, now they were complete torture. The burning in Mae's ass only continued to increase as time weathered on.

Although Mae was face down, her view wasn't entirely obstructed, and she whimpered when Jack picked up a lethal looking whip. Covered in leather, it had metal balls at the end of each of it's nine tails. Clenching her ass at the thought of the whip hitting it, had Mae's ass on fire as it clenched around the ginger. She realized the additional reason her eyes were to be open, the more she expected the whip, the more she would clench her ass, bringing her punishment to a whole new level.

stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers
12