In Time Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trailing the whip down her body, Jack teased the soft sensation of the leather and the cold smooth metallic balls against her skin. Anticipation was Mae's worst enemy while she shuddered against the tails as a pool of wetness soaked her thighs.

"Fuck, I can smell you." Jack grunted and then expertly flicked his wrist, delivering a powerful strike against Mae's ass. Mae shrieked at the stinging impact both on her ass and inside of it as tightened the ginger inside of her.

"You're being punished." Strike "You should not be enjoying it." Strike Mae sobbed at Jack's ruthless and powerful blows.

With every blow Mae squeezed her eyes shut only to quickly open them for fear of further punishment.

As he continued, the once cool metal balls, now felt like fire against her skin. Each strike was sharp and stinging. They went anywhere from her ass, thighs, and occasionally her clamped breasts. Body ablaze, Mae was screaming before long.

While the cane had delivered precise pain, it had been more of deep thudding. Compared to the sharp and wild sting of the whip, it was child's play.

While Mae waited for Jack's men to start defiling her, they never did. Once he had delivered the final blow too her ass, Jack told Mae that her punishment was over and to thank him.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. Thank you for punishing me." With that he dismissed his men and began to remove the nipple clamps and ginger root.

"You are forgiven my sweet Mae. We can put it behind us now. I hope I won't have to punish you for a long time." Jack soothed as he released her from the restraints.

Jack helped Mae take a soothing warm bath, after which he rubbed in ointment every place he struck her. In the bathroom mirror Mae saw the deep red on her chest, and she considered how skilled Jack must be to get as close to drawing blood without actually drawing blood.

Jack dressed Mae in loose fitting sweats. Once again Jack hand fed Mae while making her drink worth her weight in water. They spent the rest of the evening cuddled on the couch watching TV as Jack massaged and iced Mae's body.

***

It took Mae's body a little over a week to heal. Jack had been sweet with her the entire time, and she found herself being quiet but sweet back to him. Neither of them pushed the other.

One night while Mae was reading, she glanced up to see Jack staring at her. "What?" she asked feeling herself blushing slightly.

"You know you mouth the words when you read?" Jack smiled at her, his own book forgotten in his lap.

"That's ridiculous, no I don't." She said lightly.

"It's actually adorable. And at the same time very tempting."

Mae rolled her eyes and went back to the book, but immediately looked at Jack in panic when she realized what she'd done.

Eyebrows raised and a smirk resting on his face, let her know while he wasn't mad, he was definitely plotting something.

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"That's alright, I think I know how you can make it up to me." With those words he beckoned Mae with his finger.

Without hesitating Mae stood and went to Jack, heart racing. Pulling her onto his lap, Jack kissed her. First gently and slowly, and then quick and hungrily.

Grabbing her ass, Jack moved Mae closer to him and stood up while supporting her thighs. Wrapping her legs and arms around him Mae continued to kiss Jack, grinding her hips slowly against him. Grip tightening on her thighs, Jack squeezed and scraped his teeth against her tongue before he bit down on her bottom lip.

Once released from the kiss and set down, Mae found herself surprised to find them in Jack's bedroom. She hadn't realized they had moved so far. Jack resumed kissing her now her feet were on the ground.

Allowing Jack's mouth to own hers as he deepened the kiss, and increased the tempo, Mae hardly noticed when Jack removed her bottoms. Impatiently Mae helped Jack remove her top, so they could resume kissing. Only Jack had placed a single kiss on her lips once her top was removed and stepped away.

"Take off your panties." Mae rushed to pull them down. "Slowly." Jack chuckled. Sighing, Mae took her underwear by the straps and slowly slid it down her body. Once they were off Mae moved towards Jack.

"Stop. Kneel." Mae did stop. Her mind reeled when he told her to kneel, knowing exactly what was coming next. She wanted to curse herself for listening so easily, but she had to admit she was horny. She really thought they'd be having sex, her pussy throbbed in need. Ovulation was the only excuse for how desperate she had been. After hesitating Mae finally knelt.

"Good girl. You're being such a good girl." Jack had inhaled as she knelt without a fight. His words hit directly at her core, and the wetness from her pussy made its way down her thighs. Coming towards her, Jack stroked her head affectionately.

Kneeling higher, Mae's finger's went to Jack's zipper. Instead, Jack grabbed her wrists and set them down. Staying fully dressed, Jack took his cock out of his pants. Mae waited for Jack's signal, clearly this would be at his pace.

"As you were reading all I wanted was those sweet lips around my cock." Jack said as he brushed his thumb against Mae's lips softly. Inserting his thumb he continued.

"Tell me how much you want to suck my cock. Tell me how wet it makes you." His other hand cupped Mae's cunt, finding just how wet she was, and he smiled.

"Beg me to fuck your mouth. Worship my cock." As he finished he pulled his thumb out of her mouth, pulling her bottom lip on the way out. His other hand stayed cupped around her mound, waiting for her to speak.

Mae's breathed heavily, her core tingling, but still hesitated. Finally, after swallowing her pride, and some bile threatening to rise, she spoke.

"All I want to do is suck your cock, Sir. It makes me so wet when I suck your cock. Mmmmmmmm." Jack's finger's had begun slowly stroking between Mae's folds, cutting her off. He stopped when she stopped. Mae's eyes flung open desperately for him to continue.

"I love the feel of your cock in my mouth-mmmm. Sucking your-mmmm- cock gets me so turned ahhhh ahhh on Sir."

Inserting two fingers inside of Mae, Jack continued his maddening slow pace. Anytime Mae tried to ride his fingers, Jack would stop. Causing Mae to still, and allow Jack to keep his pace as long as he continued.

"Please mmm fuck my mouth with your ahh cock, Sir. You're cock is so mmm hard and fills ah ah ah all of me. mmm All I want is for you to mmm fuck my mouth with your ahh big cock."

"Well I guess I should oblige if that's all you want." Pulling away from her pussy Mae moaned in frustration as Jack licked his fingers.

"Open your mouth for me." Jack said as he lifted the ring gag he always used for this occasion. Obediently Mae opened her mouth. Stepping back after securing the gag, Jack admired the sight and Mae's new-found obedience.

Inserting the tip of his penis into Mae's mouth, Jack gripped Mae's head as he sighed in satisfaction.

Mae went to work straight away. Not really having her lips always threw her off, but she swirled her tongue around the tip of his penis. The gag was already making her drool, which helped lubricate his dry shaft asher drool ran down it. One hand steadied herself while the other began gently stroking his balls.

Realizing this was the first time she wasn't tied up when giving a blow job, should have made Mae feel more in control. It only had the opposite effect of making her feel more submissive. Here she was giving Jack a blow job, willingly, without a fight, as she knelt before him naked, while he remained fully clothed and looming over her.

While it should've put her off, it only made her cunt somersault in need. This made her hesitate for a moment, until all she could think about was getting herself off, and she quickly continued.

Turning her head sideways Mae ran her tongue along the underside of his dick. She then began short strokes with her tongue starting at his balls and making her way back up to his tip. Inserting only this tip into her mouth, Jack finally grew impatient and roughly brought her head slamming down on him.

Allowing her to come back up, Mae took a breath and then began bobbing up and down Jack's shaft. Swirling her tongue around him. Looking up at him, while they both moaned, Mae's hands found their way to his ass which she squeezed and brought him closer to her mouth.

One of Jack's hands softly squeezed her throat, and they both moaned in unison. Mae's hand found it way to Jack's now spit covered shaft and assisted her mouth. She began pumping in time with her head bobs as her tongue kept swirling around the underside of his shaft. She began to flick her tongue on the underside of Jack's tip, making him moan harder as his breathing became faster.

Pulling her hair, Jack set a quickening pace, without deep throating Mae. Her hands stayed at his base, keeping with Jack's new set tempo. Cum erupted inside of Mae's mouth as Jack continued to tug her hair, pumping himself dry.

Letting Mae go, Jack sighed and collapsed on the bed satisfied. Mae had swallowed all of Jack's cum and now was breathing heavily herself. She waited for him expectedly.

After a while, she peered up at Jack, both their chests still moving up and down rapidly. At last, he looked down at her, smiling.

"Don't think I've forgotten about you. Good girls get rewards. And you have been a very good girl."

Mae smiled excitedly, not realizing she was still kneeling, waiting for Jack to tell her otherwise. Leaving the room, Jack came back with two water glasses. He set them down, and took off Mae's gag. Massaging her jaw, Mae greedily accepted the water Jack handed to her.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You're most welcome." Jack smiled wickedly. She had thanked him for the water, but he was clearly alluding to how he had just fucked her mouth.

"Get on the bed sweet girl." Mae did not need to be told twice and Jack laughed at how quickly she jumped to the bed. Jack brought out a chair and sat himself at the end of the bed. Mae scooted her body down so that her legs draped on either side of him. Jack smiled at her amused.

"I want you to show me how you pleasure yourself Mae."

"What?" Mae sat up on her arms peering down at him, her eyes wild.

"Masturbate for me." Jack smiled once more. Mae's face warmed in both embarrassment and annoyance.

"I thought-"

"I know what you thought. Now please, don't make me ask you again." Mae had never masturbated in front of anyone and it felt extremely violating. It was something she did in private, and when she didn't have someone to go down on her or fuck her. Still, if this was the only way she was going to get off tonight, her needy pussy would take it. She began to scoot back but Jack grabbed her legs and brought her back to position right in front of him.

"Right here is good."

"I- I need my feet on the bed, that's how i do it." Mae found a reason not to be mortifyingly close to him.

"You can place your feet on my legs." Of course Jack found a loophole around her loophole. When Mae didn't move her legs though, Jack did, and brought her feet to rest on his thighs.

Mae closed her eyes, and trailed her fingers down to her soaking mound. She began stroking wildly between her folds and up to her clit. With one hand she inserted three fingers and fucked her pussy rapidly while her other hand stroked her clit at the same speed. Quickly she came, toes curling, body shaking, she turned to one side and moaned as she orgasmed.

"You are so beautiful." Mae's eyes shot open as she looked at Jack. Now that she finally had an orgasm everything she did this evening started to dawn on her and she closed her eyes in shame.

"Beautiful, but terrible at pleasuring yourself."

"Excuse me?!" Mae's anger hid her humiliation at his words. "I came didn't I? It's not like I had my vibrator. But at least it was a better orgasm then many men have given me." She shot her words at him pointedly, as of accusing him of mediocre orgasms.

Jack only laughed. "While I know I've ruined plenty of your orgasms, when I have given them to you I'd say they're a lot better than what you just did."

"Oh really? You think so? Why don't you prove it right now?" Okay, perhaps Mae was not very subtle trying to get Jack to go down on her, but that's what she expected from tonight, and she didn't really care how needy she seemed about it.

"Oh, I will. So you can stop worrying about it. Although it's cute seeing you all worked up about it." Jack teased with a big grin, making Mae even more frustrated.

"First, you're going to give yourself another orgasm. This time however, you're going to only listen to what I tell you to do."

"You must be a bigger egomaniac than I thought. Telling a woman how she can pleasure her own body."

"You better watch that mouth of yours or you will get soap instead of orgasms tonight." Mae apologized and shut her mouth with a huff of indignation. "You rush your orgasms. Speed isn't everything. There is little buildup to the orgasm, so the orgasm leaves as quickly as it came. No pun intended." Mae rolled her eyes at his last sentence, to which Jack responded by slapping her cunt.

"Now start again. Not at your folds, but instead lightly and slowly brushing your fingers on your inner thighs." Mae began to start again, slowly at Jack's word.

"As you move from one thigh to the other, touch only the tips of your fingers lightly over your cunt. You may go up and down your pussy, but do not press your fingers into your folds yet." Mae began softly mewling in need.

"You also only gave attention to your cunt, while we both know how stimulating you find nipple play. Go ahead, softly brush your fingers against your nipples and begin to play with them."

Mae began to tug on her nipple with her other hand. "Ugh, it's not the same when I do it. It's not satisfying. You're only saying it cause you want me to play with my boobs you pervert." Mae said as she removed her hand from her breast.

"Oh, little girl, I thought you were learning."

"No, please, Sir. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I am learning, my mouth just gets the better of me sometimes." Mae said frantically, sitting up.

"You have to learn to get the better of your mouth. Not another word if you want to come." Jack said as he began to undress. Once undressed he climbed on top of Mae. Cock once again hard he teased Mae with it by rubbing it against her mound without inserting it. He moved up and around her, so they were facing opposite directions. Attaching the ring gag back around Mae, he bent his legs to caress her head, and his dick entered her mouth.

"Now continue. You may begin stroking your folds. Slowly."

Mae slowly continued, not needing her sight for this anyway.

"Squeeze your breast as you slowly stroke the outside of your folds. Pinch your nipple as you insert your two fingers." Mae did as she was told and moaned. She began to speed up, but Jack caught her wrist.

"You're so impatient. Slowly. Circle your fingers inside of you slowly and as deep as they'll go." Circling inside her pussy made her hips lift, and she moaned into Jack's cock.

"Now gently press on your clit." Mae continued to circle as her thumb reached up and pressed on her clit. Hips lifting once more, she began to stroke her clit, slowly this time.

"Don't forget about your tits and you can add that third finger now." Mae squeezed her breasts as she added another finger. She tested out increasing her speed, only to have Jack stop her again.

"It's a marathon, not a sprint." Jack chided. In response Mae made a snarky remark that was lost to Jack's cock.

"Now tightly pinch your nipple while your three fingers rub against your inner walls. Now you can slowly start to build up speed." Mae didn't need to be told twice, her speed increased, sometimes too fast for Jack, making him tell her to slow down. She listened to him and her breathing became rapid. She was so close, she just needed to go a little faster to finally reach the edge, but Jack wouldn't let her anytime she tried.

As the buildup increased, Mae realized she was running out of stamina, and her arms automatically began to slow as the pleasurable buildup was now painful.

"Okay Mae, go as fast as you can with both your hands, like you did before." Mae's moan came out as a cry as she went as quickly as she could.

One hand had three fingers inserted and was almost clawing inside her pussy, while her other fingers on that hand rapidly stroked her folds. Her other hand was solely in charge of circling and stroking her clit as quickly as possible.

Body shaking, Mae's hands stopped as she exploded into an orgasm, moaning loudly.

"Don't you dare stop stroking Mae." Jack said sternly.

Mae cried loudly as she continued stroking, despite her body's protests. Her gut had sunk to her pussy which was ablaze as each wave passed through Mae. She had ridden out her orgasm fully, and she was left panting hard as Jack removed his cock from her mouth and sprayed his fluid down her body. He removed the ring gag from around Mae's head as well, and looked down with a smirk, as she continued to take in big breaths.

"Didn't I say you just wanted to watch me." Mae sighed her chest heaving.

"Didn't I say it'd be better than what you originally did?"

"It was alright." Mae smiled sheepishly.

Jack smiled as he flipped her legs back towards him and placed them on either shoulder. Licking his lips, he spoke.

"In that case, I guess it's my turn."

12