All Comments on 'In Time for Christmas'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
MoondogAUMoondogAUover 6 years ago
Great to enjoy another of your stories, Sue.

Always a great treat to enjoy another of your stories, and some Christmas magic as well. Best wishes for the season, and inspiration to your pen! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a lovely story, ScattySue! Another 5 stars to add to your galaxy.

So beautifully written and drawn-out. I'm an old guy, so I remember 1938 and the bravery of the British people during the war. So the setting was familiar, but the story was fresh and delightful in every way. Your prowess as a writer got me so emotionally involved that I teared up a time or two. Merry Christmas!

PickeringPickeringover 6 years ago
Best thing...

You’ve written. Superb short story. Thank you for your writing.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 6 years ago

This was a wonderful story that you pulled together, I hope that it is a winner for you in the contest, and winning would be well deserved...

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and much love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellant narative

I love your stories, so well structured and realistic, (excluding the back in time though the details were so true having been there!), the sex scene was very appropriate as nothing ever really changes behind closed doors! You deserve to be a winner in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent as usual, if this dos'n't win there is no justice. Brilliant construction of the narrative, imaginative and original, Just superb. Please don't make us wait another year for one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely. Just lovely

I got this warm fuzzy feeling inside me now.

:)

Thanks for the story. And lots of luck with the contest

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Upset

I am so upset with this story..... as i will never be able write anything half good as this. Makes me sad & very happy.

Please write more.

AlegnaRHAlegnaRHover 6 years ago
Great...

This was a really great story. Thank you!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago
OMG

What a truly wonderful story this was! I wished it could have gone on longer. So beautiful.

lespoon1lespoon1over 6 years ago
5++++

Another great story by a wonderful writer. I second the comment...Please don't make us wait another year for a story!!

woodseaveswoodseavesover 6 years ago
beautiful story

Thank you for your captivatingly touching story. You have an amazing way of bringing out the yearning within the hearts of your characters. I've enjoyed all your stories but this one is an absolute masterpiece

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Engrossed

You've done it again, Sue! I became so engrossed in this tale that I almost forgot my lunch. Thanks for this wonderful and touching story. I'm not 1938 vintage but not far off it and I well remember the not-quite-dying sentiments that prevailed when I was a small boy in the late 40s---you caught the flavours of the times very nicely (Women in trousers? We're all doomed!). Of course, WWII had changed some attitudes but it remained a slow slog. Thanks again for this, Sue, and more power to your pen.

Brian

acupacupover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Dito on the next one, and dito again on wishing it was a bit longer. And yet it fit. WELL DONE from the colonies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so touchingly beautiful

what an amazing and well written story. yes it made me cry. we just got the yes vote here in oz , so coming across this story is timely .thank you so very much .hope to read more of your works . best wishes xoxo sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

What a rich and beautiful story and the Christmas setting made it even more magical.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Lovely, lovely story!

Wow, you really wrote a winner with this one ScattySue! Wonderful story, and just in time for the holiday season. Please continue writing these great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story

Romantic, thought provoking and touching. A really great story. Thanks.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago

Thank you for your wonderful gift.

North

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
A gift indeed

Although it's not Christmas yet, I'd like to thank you for your wonderful gift. A Christmas fairy tale that brought tears to my eyes. Enjoyed it tremendously.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
Outstanding story!!!!

I hope this is part of the Christmas contest because this in my opinion would win hands down, I almost did not read it because it was so long, but I am very glad I did, this was a great early Christmas gift you gave us, thank you and Merry Christmas to you

dommie06dommie06over 6 years ago
so good

that was really good it had me going through all the emotions sadness happiness it was great well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Truly Beautiful Christmas Story!

Hallo ScattySue!

I have read everyone of your stories and they all have one thing in common, their all well written beautiful stories!

A friend told me I should write, but after reading your stories, I know she was just being kind,,, yes..

Thank-you _ 5-Stars and 5-Lovely Christmas Orgasms!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

I've been reading and re-reading all your stories hoping for a new one! And now here it is. A lovely little story (yes, I would have liked a longer one) that shows once again what a gifted writer you are. It hit all my emotions, happy, sad, erotic with great accuracy.

Hopefully now you have located your muse it won't be too long before we are blessed with another of your lovely stories.

Thanks from a grateful fan.

Ram

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
This Christmas past was a wonderful present

Imaginatively shows that miracles can manifest in so many forms. Always enjoyed time travelling tales and this story just enhances the genre.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 6 years ago
Glad to have you back

The previous comments pretty much sum it up, a beautiful, well written story—5 stars! You are one of my favorite authors. Your creativity combined with great imagination lead to wonderful stories. I always look forward to reading what you have written. Please continue!

janny54janny54over 6 years ago
lovely time travel story

wonderful, perfectly written surprise of a story. top of your game again. what a talented gift you have with your storytelling. thank you for sharing and giving us such a gift!

jan

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Question

Just a quick question: how do you vote? Is it just by awarding stars or is there some semi-secret mechanism that I have not yet been able to detect?

ScattySueScattySueover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to you all

Thank you for all the lovely, appreciative comments; it makes me very happy to know it was enjoyed.

Cindy, no, there is no mysterious, arcane voting system, simply the stars that you give.

BoldVultureBoldVultureover 6 years ago
I'm a little teary.

Great story Sue. The contest offerings have been so mechanically written, I almost gave up on them. This story makes me want to go to each of my gay friends. I may not be close enough to get their stories, but I would like to acknowledge the bravery of each one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a stroke story. This is the definition of erotica.

A wonderful story. Not a new one... but wonderful still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!

I laughed, I smiled, I cried, I screamed I hate you scattysue for making me cry like this but most of all, I enjoyed the story. Worths more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for sharing this with us... I LOVE YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pls continue the story

Pls continue the story of Ciara and Amy... I just hope it will be soon...

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Nice twist

Your stories are always worth reading. They are so cleverly written and this is up there with the best. Thank you and please write a follow up.

Good luck in competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful!

Welcome back Sue,missed you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

I must say I came for stroke material and the story blew me away. I love this and from the comments it seems like you have more of this to offer so I am off to raid your stories.

A mind blown stranger

0Andrew_Nonimus00Andrew_Nonimus0over 6 years ago
A Christmas gift

Sue, once again you amaze.

No one brings the dusty room like you.

Your work continues to reach out across age, gender, and sexual orientation.

You write about LOVE,and in so many ways, the incidentals are superfluous.

Thank you.

Just . . . Thank you.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

This had me excited, sad , tears of joy, then more erotic. So good Sue, love your writings. Five star of course.

PervusWilsonPervusWilsonover 6 years ago
I am just glad that some anal rape story didn't win first place

I didn't really like this story personal, buy many others seemed too. I am just glad a happy story like this won and not some "Santa rapes the babysiter" story.

msavagewagmsavagewagover 6 years ago
Heart-felt

Made me cry, ... very unexpectedly actually!

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 6 years ago
A beautiful Christmas story

I just read this because you were the winner (don’t normally read lesbian stories here) and I wanted to thank you for what was the most heart warming story of all that I have read in this contest.

You made my evening with this story.

May you have a wonderful Christmas :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a wonderful story ....

with a nice, though unexpected at first, twist. I'm only sorry I didn't read this before the voting on the Winter Holidays Contest was closed. That being said, I agree with the others that made this story the winner.

A well-deserved Congratulations, Sue!

My favorite type of story is romance, and this fits that category quite well. I don't care if it's hetero, lesbian, or gay - as long as the characters are well developed and realistic, with a compelling, well-writen story, I'm hooked. And this story delivers on all counts! Put a smile on my face and made me forget, at least for awhile, the madness and cruelty present in our world today.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow wow wow

I cried!!! I fucking sobbed. This is so beautiful. And the twist was so unexpected but beautifully placed in the story. Wow, this is so magical I'm out of words! Beautiful beautiful. Oh please write more, pretty please. I'll surely go to bed tonight with the story repeating over and over in my head! I'm crying but I'm happy! Oh wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes!

i liked that story a LOT. Thanks for your hard work.

pacifist91wpacifist91wover 6 years ago
thank you, truly

you write about love. you use your talent wonderfully.

what else is there to say but "thanks--i hope i'll be able to repay you someday".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful, thank you😅

See above

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Great read with good character development. The imagery was well done. It was such a sweet story. Also the time twist made the story even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You are an amazingly talented writer. It’s a wonderful story.

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
Amy and Freddie

You've done yourself proud. Great characters, great plot, and wonderful writing. I thought the time crossing was a splendid touch, it never occurred to me that that was going to be the twist in the story. And a big surprise,

The Mum, on the other hand was a bit of a witch because she seemed to be ragging on Amy a lot so I thought she would go through the roof when Amy sprung her news on her. But she handled it far better than I thought she would.

So great writing and thank you for it.

Ted

loverlyqueerbunnyloverlyqueerbunnyover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Sweet touching story, perfect for the Christmas season

TurbidusTurbidusover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully done. It was a joy to read.

MilkyUKMilkyUKover 6 years ago
Nicely done ...

First of all .. story was very obvious ...BUT you wrote it beautifully .

The two/three main characters (if you count Fred) were delightful the story although obvious was nicely paced, the side bar with Mrs B worked well and I particularly liked the link of Freddie's experience with Amy helping her to approach Audrey.

Definitely going to read more of your stories .. thanks.

Oh, and one last thing - a real treat to read a story written in English , and very few grammatical errors .. yeah I know not many that frequent Literotica who comment on such things .. but once in a while it has to be done ...

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erudite

This story is exceptionally well written. The author has great talent as well as an active imagination. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent. I'm glad you won!

I randomly read some of the other entries and mostly thought, "meh". I decided to read your entry since you won and I was captivated by it! I will definitely be reading your other stories. Thank you and congrats on your well deserved win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need a sixth star

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful Store

I'm learning to write, I'll use your beautiful story as an incentive to keep pushing forward.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A beautiful love story

Thank you for one of the best, most romantic, truly heartfelt, and passionate holiday tales I've read

Thanks

CitidiverCitidiverover 6 years ago
The allure of time travel

A very well imagined and crafted story. Time travel just adds to the romance here. Freddie and Amy and the stern but ultimately loving ‘Mum’. Reminded me of one of my all time favorite books, Jack Finney’s “Time and Again”. Good job. Deserving of first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

A true Christmas Carol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Give it a go!

This story is destined to be a movie...a gift for us all. Please give it a go!

Richard from the city of bridges

carlsbad2carlsbad2over 6 years ago
Exceptional and timely!

A truly well written story and so timely in 2017, which may become another historical year for the Women's movement. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
❤️

You are so talented!

gpond49gpond49over 5 years ago
Solid Christmas fantasy!

I first read this story just before last Christmas and, having just read it again, it was even better this time. Filled with wonder, love and a twist--your characters always seem just so real!! Thank you again, very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
make a sequel to this story.

please continue the story from "In Time for Christmas" with the future of Amy and Ciara and how their relationship and love goes.... you seem to have left it open it seems to me... (From an avid reader username hmarcus2415@hotmail.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

you are truly talented be well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Thanks, great story, well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely story

What a lovely, extensive story of true lesbian love, I thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought this was so unique, and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A 5 doesn't even come close to what this story requires. Maybe a 50 ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a beautifully written story, full of tenderness, romance and intrigue. Such a wonderful read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adored this story, well crafted and put together. I loved the time slice aspect and how it all tied together. Genuine feelings felt by the characters, I couldn't put it down! As someone has mentioned a unique story and it is, lots of detail for young Freddie's period and the taboo nature of that relationship at the time. Clearly you paid a lot of attention to all aspect of detail within the story (down to missing footprints and Winne insisting she go for a walk) I would give a 10/10 for this as I also did for 'A new adventure everyday'. Well done and more please!

fallwatcherfallwatcheralmost 3 years ago

A beautiful story with such a clever plot and well-drawn characters. Perfect! Thank you.

AfricanbluAfricanbluover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant, well thought out plot and excellent character depictions.

One of the best reads here.

Thank you

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

OMG im speechless

This touched me straight in the heart and soul ....... What a lovely enchanting warm caring marvelous lovestory ....... All those details you present the finery in writing about walking in the snow or character descriptions, thats a masterpiece ...... And 5 stars again not enough , im so taken 🌟🌟🌟🌟💝💝💝💝💝⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💖💖💖💖💖

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 2 years ago

Christmas is fast approaching again, and I am making my way through the A to Z in this category (again lol).

I read this story a few years ago, and came across it again tonight.

It has lost none of its wonder, and I am certain many will continue to enjoy this tale long after I`m gone

A truly memorable story, and one of my all time favourites on here.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

This is so lovely. I ran across this while searching for another title, and I lucked out big time. I saw Christmas in the title and had to check it out. Adding this to my collection of Christmas stories.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

no...

i hope winnie was ugly fat old lesbian, so she molest abuse force kissing beauty

but it is not good...

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

This is my all time favourite story on Literotica. My first 5 stars. (I give the best stories 4 stars, need the 5 stars for exceptional stories:)

WolfieLickWolfieLickalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, truly. Beautifully written, fabulous plot and very magical. 💋💋💋

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

kind of a let down to not at least hear the conversation amy and ciara had. other than that it was a good story.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Great love it! Could have expand a bit and cover what happened with her friend

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

This was beautiful, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why post books on site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a masterpiece of surrealistic sci-fi drama and romance. Way, way, way better than most of the stories on Literotica. The characters are real, the plot is amazing, and the sense of "being there" convincing. ScattySue should be Head Writer for a sci-fi television show. And for the Neanderthals that didn't "get it" - read "The Turn of the Screw" by Henry James or "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde to understand.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this story. So well written and beautiful in its treatment of the characters.

_robin_robin11 months ago

Very haunting and beautiful story. Historical detail done so well; when Freddie asked Amy, “are you American?” That really made me think. We are perfectly familiar with British speech patterns from 1938; we can watch movies & listen to recordings from then. But to Freddie, Amy must have sounded exotic & almost incomprehensible! (I’m pretty sure a girl from America in 1938 wouldn’t have uttered the casual profanities that Amy says, though!)

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

A lovely story of love transcending time!

Thank you!!

Air_DryAir_Dry9 months ago

This is one of my favorites.

sellersricksellersrick9 months ago

Awesome story .. actually brought a tear or 2.

Would give it 10 stars were it possible!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Spooky!! But very well written for all that.Mrs Brownlow?.Urgh!.What a horrible nasty minded bitch.Typical for the times I would imagine.Great sex and a good sense of period.Keep up the excellent work.I really enjoy your stories.

Thank you.👍👍❤❤

Twowayman62

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt6 months ago

I really really wish you’d return to writing here. This was a lovely story and I’ve enjoyed others of yours as well. If you see this, I hope you’re well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...