All Comments on 'In Too Deep'

by voyuerman

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

Thanks for a good story.The idiots that hate these kind of stories will never go away until no one writes anymore.What a shame.

Doug689Doug689over 8 years ago
Hmmm, memories!

Been there, done that, it is great! Great story, brings back memories.

The color difference, the size, the energy, so hot.

And always love the cream pies

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story love the way the black bull knocked her up her frustration drove her to let the bull into her fucking her to perfection and impregnating her married cunt she's soon going to be getting her husband to buy her some nice new maternity knickers As

Her tummy is going to be puffed up by the potent black spunk the black delivered into her fertile cervix as her husband could only watch the black cock pulse his baby makers up his sexy wife his real problems will start at the maternity ward as her slut vagina pushes out the black baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story!!!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another White Wife Gone Black!

She found his weakness and exploited it. He was wanking off to black-on-white porn and she followed his lead. She wanted to be bred and she got it. Very nice psychological drama, well narrated, and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Black and white

I didn't like the beginning of this story but continued to read it, as it went on I liked it more and more. I loved the way the young black bull followed them from the beach as though he knew he was on a winner, once he got in their bedroom the story got much better. It was a real turn on. She was ready to be fucked by the black bull. It fulfilled all her fantasies , it was great that she was pregnant by him. Pity the story didn't continue to the end. Would be great for her to have the black baby, and a constant reminder to her husband of that day. She obviously now prefers black cock so I hope the husband is satisfied

MHF11MHF11about 8 years ago
Good

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes!

Excellent story! And for the whiners who thought it was wrong, if you're such a prude what the hell are you doing here reading THIS?? Morons.

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel

How long does hubby stay with her? How does she cope then and reflect on her choices?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wife and black cock

My wife got her first taste of black cock at the age of 54 and it changed her from being miss prim and proper into a slave for black cock with her now trying to make up for all she missed beforehand. The last three years she has fucked and sucked more black men than than all the white men thirty five years prior. In three years she has fucked and sucked over a hundred different black men most of them multiply times taking them in all three of her hungry holes being dp'd triple teamed and gang banged a number of times. My wife has run a train for a black fraternity several times at their frat house sucking and fucking the entire house once a month for the last three times which is a total of 52 young black college guy's staying the entire weekend to do so Friday noon until Sunday evening finishing before 9 pm each time. I love her but she is a slave to black cock now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Black bred

Great story. I wish my wife would fuck a black guy and I would be happy to clean her up after the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh yes

The Black man had a larger penis than the white man and was more virile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The husband ate the cum.

I do like to read about these 'cum eating cuckolds' and like to imagine myself in their place whilst I masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hard to believe

Reading all the negative comments. BS. Reading interracial stories where the white cuckold is watching, what makes it all the better is when he's watching the wife getting thoroughly fucked, bred and getting a big belly (or more) makes the story all that much better.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

A sexy story of wanton lust, well told. They say Black men are similar to White but in my experience (showering in the football team showers with Blacks) I would definitely say that black cocks are bigger, easily than white ones. There are plenty of hung white guys but on average Black are much bigger. And of course, they have a rhythm to go with it, which gives them a head start in the fucking stakes. It is, therefore, no surprise to me that Black men are sort after as lovers. This story nicely follows my line of thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My Fantasy

I always wanted my wife to fuck big black cocks while I watched and filmed but could not get her to quite do it. I told her straight up what I wanted and she would get angry. But there was one time we were in the kitchen and I told her that I knew when she was a teenager that she loved fucking big black cocks. I then told her I wanted her to get back to fucking those huge black cocks and she began rubbing her crotch against the counter and sobbing nodded her head that let me know she was going to start fucking them again. My wife is short about 4 foot 10 inches tall and I know that she loves huge black cocks.I had a black friend that is no longer with us that had a 10 inch cock and I told her to fuck him. She went out with him and came home smelling of cum. She quit fucking me and noq goes out on the hunt for any black man she can find, She loves the feel of them cumming inside her and the taste and smell of their cum. A day does not go by that she gets all the cum she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My Experience

After giving this story to my wife to read she now want to start fucking a black friend of mine. I had shown her pictures he took of himself showing his 15 inch cock. She was shocked and said thats not real so I told her there was only one way to find out. She dared me to bring him to our place and she would prove it is not real. I said okay so I brought him home with me the next day and told them to go ahead and do what comes naturally. My wife looked at me and with a wicked smile went to him and kissed himdeeply while inzipping his fly. When she pulled out that 15 inch cock she gasped in amazement. She told him she has never seen anything that big and he told her tosuck it and it will grow even larger. She loooked at me and I gave the okay nod and she dropped to her knees and began sucking as much as she could down her throat. I could see the bulge ot her throat as she had abot 10 inches of his big black cock down in her esopogus. He fucked her that way for about five or six minutes then pulled out and told her to strip. He then proceeded to enter her pussy with that monster cock. I thought he would never put all of that inside her. As he was working it into her she was moaning wildly and cussing like a sailor. With every push she would tell him to fuck her, fuck her deeper and harder. She told him she was not on the pill and to cum in her and knock her up. He told her he was going to make her take all 18 inches of his cock and he was goig to give her pussy so much cum that she might have triplets. I finally could not take any more and left. They fucked for about 6 hours straight. Latert my wife told me he came in her art least 10 times and she is certain he knocked her up but to make sure she has invited him to move in with us and she has been sucking and foucking him every day for abot 5 to 6 hour a day. She smell of cumm constantly and even her church friends say that she must be up to something because of the strong cum smell she emits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Total Blackout

My wife has been pretty much of a prude most of our marriage. It has and still is my fantasy to see her pounded by two or three super hung black studs at the same time. It finally happened one nite at a party where she got totaled and I took her to the bedroom. I went back to the party and invited 3 black studs up to the bedroom and told them to go ahead and have at her. She was drunk and laughed when they began to undress her. One guy began eating her pussy and man did she enjoy that. She would never let me do oral on her I also looked and another guy was shoving his huge 9 inch cock in her mouth with no resistance from her. She began sucking and taking more of his cock down her throat. I thought she was going to choke on it. He began face fucking her and let out a moan as he shot his load down her throat. She swallowed and then squeezed every drop of his cum out on to her tongue and swallowed that also. She the told them to fuck her , she wanted one in her asshole and one in her pussy while she sucked the third one. That night they all came in her pussy, her asshole, and down her throat. She now goes out every nighjt looking for black men to suck and fuck. Last night she came home about 3AM and told me she had sex with 40 different black men and she is never going to stop because I turned her into a black cock whore and she love it. By the way she is now pregnant and still goes out on the hunt. She is totally blacked out!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My husband knows I don't tuurn down any man if he wants me I'm his. Average 30 new cocks a year

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My man loves my 2 black girls and I am working on the third now

TigersmanTigersman9 months ago

Good story. I only wish I could have gotten my wife to have sex with a black guy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

nice story hope she had is baby. not many stories of white guys fucking married black woman would be nice for black married mum to get knocked by white cock in front of her hubby

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue12132 months ago

I always wanted my wife to try a black cock. Well last night I finally got my wish answer because she came home with a black friend of my and he fuck my her all night long. OMG I couldn't believe how big he was. He fill her with so much cum I know she is going to be having his baby in nine month. I know she will be wanting his cock all the time now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good Story my own experience with my wife Mary is that she has had 2 black boyfriends when we were in our 30’s both when we were smoking pot and partying a lot. One of them use Mary to run drugs for him and he did fuck her repeatedly she loves to suck cock. The other one wanted here for himself so she broke it off and told him no more. Mary was a runner up home coming Queen in high school.We are both in our 60’s now and still happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous