In too deep

Story Info
You come while being punished. The punishment fits the crime.
1.5k words
4.43
15.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip," she said. "You're lucky I don't use the paddle," she added.

"What?" Your head jerked up. You knew you had been a little bratty tonight, but you couldn't help it. The low-level buzzing in your cunt teased you and drive you crazy.

"How many?" She asked.

You thought for a minute as you took off your clothes and dropped them in the hamper. If you said too few, she'd double it. If you said too many, you'd knew you'd never make it.

"Eighteen, please," you said. She shrugged, the unusual number was odd, but she approved.

She stood at the foot of the bed and you started to reach for the egg, that had been buzzing inside you.

"No," she said. "That stays in. You stay quiet and you better not come."

You nodded and shuffled to the bed and lay face down.

The first smack came almost before you were ready for it. The second, immediately after. Your ass stung already, but you loved a good spanking.

Nowhere on your butt or thighs was safe. The first eight or so were fine. But with the vibrating toy in your pussy, and the throbbing of your ass, you were definitely turned on.

You could feel the heat pooling low in your abdomen by the time you were only halfway through. You took a deep breath (or five), trying to keep your orgasm at bay. Eleven. Your hands clutched at the sheets. Twelve. You tried to think about anything besides the toy buzzing inside you and how good it felt. Thirteen. You usually had better control than this, but she had been teasing you all night and.. Fourteen.

You tensed as your orgasm washed over you.

"Hm."

Boneless, you relaxed into the mattress as she gave you the last four spankings. You knew you'd be punished (again) but that was a problem for future you.

"Roll over, baby."

You did as instructed and she used her forearms to push your legs up and open and settled between your thighs.

She dove forward lapping at your clit and you made a surprised sound.

She chuckled and you shivered, sensitive, as she sucked your clit into her mouth and flicked her tongue over it.

"You can come," she said as she dipped her finger into your pussy. You felt a gentle pressure and her finger slipped under the toy, pressing the vibrations against your g-spot.

Your brain blue-screened at the sensation. "Oh fuck," you muttered. Your fingers tangled in her hair and you held her in place as you came again.

"Ohhhhh my god," you managed, "that was amazing."

"We're not stopping yet," she said. You shuddered as she yanked the vibrator from your cunt without shutting it off first, and pressed it directly to your clit. You were over sensitive and you squirmed, trying to get away from the sensation.

"Oh no. You're not done yet."

"Huh? I don't-"

"How many spankings did you have left when you came?"

"Four-" you shook your head as you realized what she intended. "No, that's too many. I can't-" you squirmed again and she pulled the toy away and gave your pussy a smack. You moaned shamelessly at the sting.

"You wanted to come so much and you did so without permission. So now, you get to come." She pressed the toy against you again and turned up the vibrations. "You have your word if you really want to stop."

You nodded and tried to relax; you were sensitive and the vibrations were so much, you wriggled again and were rewarded with another smack.

She reached up with her free hand and fondled your breast, pinching your nipple- hard. You cried out, but it was helping- you always did like a little pain.

"Want me to get the clamps?" She offered.

You shook your head. You were close enough, you could come without them. "Again. Please," you managed, a little breathlessly.

She obliged, pinching the other side as hard as she could. You bucked your hips, crying out as you came- your third orgasm of the night.

She turned the toy off and discarded it at the foot of the bed and stood. You watched her make her way to the drawer you kept your toys, glad for the reprieve, however brief it was.

You closed your eyes, not opening them again until you felt the bed dip under her weight. You spread your legs automatically and she laughed. "Good girl."

She had returned with your favorite dildo for ass play; it wasn't particularly thick but it was long, and you loved how full you felt with the whole thing stuffed all the way inside you.

She slipped on a glove and drizzled just a little lube on her fingers. You didn't like the feeling of an excess of lubricant, so she used only what she needed to to ensure she didn't hurt you.

Two slick fingers pushed into your ass, stretching you and slicking you up, only to be replaced by the dildo moments later. "Yessssss," you hissed as she pushed the toy in.

You clenched against the toy; it hurt, you would definitely feel it every time you sit down tomorrow.

"You're taking this so well," she murmured as she fucked you, pushing the toy a little deeper each thrust.

You knew you couldn't come from being fucked in the ass alone and you sucked two fingers into your mouth, getting them wet, and bringing them down to rub your clit. You weren't sure if she was going to stop you- and she didn't- and you rubbed yourself, focusing on the sensations in your ass.

"You're doing so good," she says. "Just a little more." She pressed the palm of her hand against the flared base and pushed hard, forcing the last inch inside you roughly.

You gasped, surprised by your orgasm.

"Good girl. Give me one more," she coaxed. She ripped the glove off and poured some lube on her fingers, knowing you'd need the extra by now.

She shoved two fingers inside you, pumping them hard.

"I can't. It hurts. Please," you whined, although you didn't say the word that you knew would make her stop.

"Yes, but you like the pain, don't you?"

"Yes," you admitted.

"Good. It'll help you come for me." She drizzled some extra lube and pressed three fingers into your aching cunt.

You grunted, unable to actually string a coherent thought together. Between the toy in your ass and the fingers in your pussy you were deliciously full. You weren't sure how you could come again, but you could feel another orgasm building in the pit of your stomach.

She shifted to her knees, hovering over you so she could lean in and whisper in your ear.

"Does this feel good?"

You shook your head but answered, "Yes."

"Come on, baby, come for me." You whined. You wanted to; it was so close, in fact, you just needed a little more something. You whined again; her eyes sparkled with mischief.

"You're going to come for me," she said. "I've got three fingers inside you. If you don't come now, I'm gonna add a fourth."

"Yesssssss," you moaned; you were getting closer. She grinned wickedly. "And if you still don't come, you're going to wind up with my entire fist in your tight little cunt. Do you want that?" You could feel the added pressure as her pinky fought for room, stretching you as it slipped in along side the others.

"Ah. Ah," sobbing, you clutched at her, your fingernails digging into her skin. You were desperate to come- you had taken her whole hand before, although not while your ass was stuffed full- and you weren't sure you could handle that without tapping out.

"I'm close," you sobbed. "So close. But I can't-"

"Suit yourself," she said.

"No, wait. Please," you begged. You felt the pressure in your cunt lessen as she pulled her fingers free, only to immediately feel the pressure return, as she made a cone shape with her hand and pushed the tips of all five fingers inside you.

Your body convulsed with your fifth and final orgasm of the night.

"Good girl. You took me so well," she gently pulled her fingers out of you and kissed your cheek. She wrapped her fingers around the base of the dildo and tugged it free as gently as she could. You writhed; every inch was excruciating as it left your body.

She cleaned off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. You heard her drop the toys in the sink to be cleaned later and turn on the tub, running you a bath.

"Come on," she murmured. "Sit up and have a drink." She pressed a water bottle to your lips and you took a few small sips and then slipped an arm around you and helped you stand.

You followed her to the bathroom on shaky legs and she climbed into the tub. You stepped in after her and sat between her legs. You leaned against her, your back to her front, and sighed with exhaustion. She wrapped an arm around your chest and ran her fingers through your hair, letting you rest.