All Comments on 'In Town for a Funeral'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super job and story

This was a great work and story.. You have a great way of writing and I really liked the storyline...

Thank you,

PB

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Puzzled

You wrote a very good story…ghost tales are always a challenge! I do have one question, though. How are we supposed to get on board with the spirit angle if, as described in the beginning, he actually met Flo and was seated across from her at dinner? If I missed something, please enlighten me. Great effort!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 8 years ago
Don't be puzzled

If you're reading a ghost story and trying to get it to all line up straight, you need to relax.

My niece complained that in the TV show "Sleepy Hollow" they were using Spanish moss for atmosphere. She pointed out, quite correctly, that Spanish moss doesn't grow in the Hudson valley. Someone else point out, equally correctly, that she was watching a show about a headless horseman.

Bottom line, who knows what he saw or imagined? It was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

This is a work of art. You made the people come to life as if I was there watching everything unfold.

Thank you for sharing your gift.

TS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow! Such a interesting story. The ending was abit anticlimactic, though. It was like wellllll its funeral time. Remember me. And the male voice just forgotten? Amazing tale nonetheless.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

I have read several stories here and I must say this rates amoung the best. The right amount of naughtyness and love. Very well thought out and executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!!!

What an excellent storyline. I rated this five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Flo's image was at the end of the table. That is why she sat at the opposite end of the table! They met in his mind.

This is a captivating story. Everything made sense. You have a great knack for writing a smooth story without any bumps in the road. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Beautifully written with a very interesting construct.One of my favourites as it was as much about character portrayal as sexual practices.But they were also hot.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wow!

What a great story!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolute wonder to read

I like such stories and depiction. Very elegantly detailed writing... Hope to read more of your writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exquisite

Just simply exquisite in tone. I usually shy away from supernatural related content but this was simply sublime. Thank you.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 2 years ago

Wow! What a wonderful, imaginative and well written story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
1406 Followers
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.