In Transit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are strangers my love... and yet somehow there is this trust.

I release her arms, drop my entire weight against her, feel her gasping, laughing, moaning, her hips rolling and back and forth underneath me, hands along my back, amidst my hair, against my ass. There's power in them, power in those hands, and I love it-

Two strangers in a shaft.

Two human animals fucking in a shaft. Inside this stupid pretense at civilization.

I want to play you like a xylophone.

Her legs close around me, cup my body, I feel her rolling back and forth, nervous, anxious, overwhelmed.

I feel calm. Powerful. In control of this woman in a way I don't remember, in a way that feels so sure. We were always meant to meet this way.

I crush her against my body, kiss her forehead, kiss her ears, whisper sweet nothings, forgotten the moment they escape my lips.

She wriggles, murmuring to herself, sweat upon our skin, feverish with lust.

She knows that I belong to her, knows that I'd do anything for her, knows that soon she'll give herself to me.

She yelps, half finished words flash out, interrupted by breezy shudders, as I kiss her, explore her, make love to her. She has the body of a fighter, of a warrior, a champion of bygone days, hands like talons in my back, and I don't even care: I need it.

I'm pressing my weight against her further, forcing her legs apart further, hear the tearing of that pathetic scrap of fabric between her thighs, the long low moan of her pleasure, eyes closed, head back, mouth wide, satisfaction bordering on exhaustion, as she arches into me, as she presents herself, as she trembles.

"You're such a whore Nadine,"

She grinds herself against me. Sweat pools in her belly button. Her pubes are drenched in more sensual liquids.

"Fucking some boy you've only just met."

Our eyes meet. I can feel her drowning, confusion, unquestioning desire.

"You're going to cum for me."

"yes..."

"You're going to cum for me, and then I'm going to parade you around this airport like a prize," My cock hardness inside her cunt, painfully ready.

"Yes!"

"And then I will take you in the bathroom, and I will fuck you even harder."

She breaks.

I watch her, collapsing from eager compliance to animal exhaustion, her body bucking against me, arms clenched around me, trembling.

I hold tight, continue stroking her, until the moment passes, until she falls devastated against the floor, her body soaked in cum and sweat.

"There... now don't you feel pretty."

She doesn't reply, and I return my attentions to her breasts, eliciting only the occasional whimpering shudder. I Dip my hand between her legs, then lift it, offering fingers for her to lick. She suckles, biting down on them gentle as her tongue cleans off my fingers.

"Enough," she mumbles around my hand, spitting it out. "Enough 'Seph. Leave the girls be... they're..." she rubs my hair. "They're very sleepy."

I withdraw, lie next to her, watching.

Time returns. We lie together on the lino as the train traverses the track. I watching her breathing, the train hitting both ends of the track before either of us says any more.

"Good," she says, nodding.

I watch her as she watches the roof, distant, distracted, relaxed.

"That was real good."

12