In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 24

Story Info
Some new and familiar faces.
1.7k words
4.75
11.8k
10

Part 24 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 24

***

The next week sees a lot of complaints from Lucy about the belt. To me, of all people. I suppose I get that she doesn't really have anyone else to complain to, because Master made it rather clear from the outset that giving him grief about belting her was going to make things worse, not better. But as you might expect, these gripes fall on deaf ears. Welcome to my world, bitch.

It's mostly hot air, anyways. This didn't change much from her, except that trying to coerce me into breaking the rules for her was going to be completely in vain. Which was usually true already. Still, she was bound and determined to make her displeasure as well known as possible. Lucy is a bit of a drama queen like that, as should surprise absolutely no one.

On the plus side, Miss Clara (and no superfluous elves) comes over most every day. Some days she spends the night, some times they go out, and some times she just pops in mid-day for a visit. If Master isn't in, it falls to me to, um, entertain her. Typical elf stuff, you know. She takes full advantage. She isn't so interested in Lucy, though. Or rather, she isn't so interested in actually making any physical use of Lucy. She does make very certain that Lucy is aware when she's arrived, and is present when she asks me to do anything. So in that sense, I suppose she's very interested in Lucy.

She wears that key all the time, too. Master made her one the day after she asked, and it's always on a chain around her neck, just dangling between her breasts, or idly dancing in her fingers while she talks to me, the way one might play with their hair.

I'm not really sure why, since there's a combination, too, which she also has. And she's only unlocked me once, very briefly. She put her fingers up into me for a few moments and told me what a wet little elf I was, before locking me back up and going about her business. Something that I couldn't get out of my head for the rest of the day.

She's over again tonight, but more company coming. Some friends of hers that she wants Master to meet, supposedly. But something's up about it, and I have to say, I'm excited. Lucy, in all her complaining, may or may not forgotten about Master and Clara having a plan for her punishment, but I haven't, and I'm certain they haven't either. I don't quite know what they're planning, but I can't help but feel a little shadenfreude at the prospect, after her reaction to me getting whipped.

It's an informal, later evening drinks sort of thing. Miss Clara arrives early, which doesn't surprise me, given how often she is around Master lately. Neither of them talk much about her friends coming over. Lucy either doesn't find this suspicious, or is hiding it well. With everything I know about her, I'm guessing the former.

When they finally ring the bell and I answer the door, I'm quite surprised by an actually familiar face. A bookish blonde woman with glasses and hair tied back into a bun. 'Bookish' being the most appropriate term here - it's the librarian that Lucy brought me to, only to swiftly drag me away from.

"Well hello there," she says, tilting her head, "Aren't you one of the elves that was trying to-"

"Yes!" I proclaim, my cheeks reddening at the fact that she remembered me, "I'm Lorelei. You must be Miss Clara's friend. Please, come in," I stand to the side for her to enter.

"Pleased to meet you again, Lorelei. I'm Lydia, and these are my girls," she turns to the side as she enters, and two faces pop out from behind her. They're youthful and female, with asiatic features, and most notably, pointy feline ears sitting on their heads. I barely manage to stifle a laugh when I realize what Miss Clara planned for Lucy.

"You made it!" Clara says as she and Master appear behind me.

She steps over to Lydia and they exchange a hug and a kiss that seems a little more familiar than what I'd expect from women who are just friends. Not that I'm complaining. It is nice to watch.

I feel a tug at my hand and turn back to find both catgirls advancing into my personal space. They're rather petite, both about my height. One has shorter, chestnut hair, the other long, black hair. They're adorable.

The long haired one has a hold of my hand, and leans forward in an odd mixture of a bow and a handshake, "Please meet you, miss yokai," she says through a thick accent. I'm not entirely sure what she just called me.

"Elf," her companion enunciates quite clearly.

"Miss erufu," she corrects herself. I think.

Lydia giggles and stands behind them, placing a hand on the top of each of their heads, "This Yuki," she ruffles the hair of the shorter haired one, "and this is Yuri," she follows up by rubbing the head of the longer haired girl with the accent. Who might I add, still has my hand.

"I've had Yuki for awhile now, she and Clara have met, but Yuri is my new kitty," Lydia explains, "They're both purebred Japanese Neko catgirls, from a breeder in Hokkaido. You'll have to forgive Yuri's stumbling over words, she's still very much learning English."

"They look adorable together," Clara tells her, "I love the little outfits."

They are, now that I notice, wearing a sort of maid outfit, the both of them. Not a full, frilly french maid getup, but enough to make it clear what it's supposed to be. Given her vocation and ownership of multiple catgirls that she dresses up, I do wonder if she would fall under the category that humans call a 'cat lady'. Does it still count if the cats are catgirls?

I also notice that Yuri is still holding onto me, and is still looking at me with fairly wide eyes. It's starting to become slightly weird.

"Looks like you have a fan, Lorelei," Clara chuckles. I didn't actually need her to mention it. Now it's definitely weird.

"Well, the name isn't accidental," Lydia smiles at us, "Yuri has shown some fairly sapphic tendencies, apparently even before I got her. Not exactly a problem for me," she laughs a little, "But I do hope to broaden her horizons a little."

Yuki manages to pull Yuri back, and the girl blushes and looks down with a smile. I'm not sure if she understood any of what was just said about her.

Lydia's words make me wonder - is that another reason why she's here? For Master to... you know? And now I can't think about much else. Just Master bending a little lesbian catgirl over to teach her the glory of human cock.

Focus, Lorelei.

"But where are my manners!" Lydia steps over to Master and takes his hand, "You must be-"

"OH NO. NO NO NO NO NO!" I hear a distinctly non-inside-voice from just out of the room. I almost forgot the whole point of this was torment Lucy for being a bitch. Er, rather, to show her some much needed discipline to improve her behavior.

I do manage to hide my amusement as we all turn to look. There is something extra funny about someone declaring something to be too far, while wearing a top that doesn't quite conceal her areolas. I don't actually understand why she bothers, considering she's never displayed a nudity taboo, anyways. She also seems to have decided that the chastity belt counts as a bottom, but again, she probably wouldn't be wearing panties anyways.

"Lucy! You're just in time to meet some friends of-" Master begins, completely ignoring her objections.

"No!" she shouts, her eyes like dinner plates. I've actually never this level of apprehension in her, "I don't deal with the soul sucking keepers of the shadows! No fucking cats!"

"Funny, it sounds almost like you're making a demand of me," he tells her, quite coolly, "Or that there's a limit of what you'll do sexually. But surely that sort of thing would have come up when we first met and established our contract."

She looks like a child caught stealing cookies. The hubris of demons. No doubt she didn't mention it because she didn't want to give away a weakness that could be used to manipulate her, and was hoping the issue would never come up.

"I... um..." she looks panicked, "No cats! Not doing it!" she turns to quickly leave, as if there's somewhere she can escape to.

"Lucy," Master speaks, his voice deepening with command in his tone. I love that tone, "Fall."

I'm confused at first by his odd command, until I realize it's not just a command. It's a spell. Lucy only makes it about five steps from where she started before her knees suddenly buckle at the sound of his word, and she tumbles to her hands and knees. I note that Master actually waited to speak his command until she was over the carpet. He's really sweet like that.

He very calmly walks over to her and tightly grabs her by one of the horns, pulling her up to face him. If only I had a camera right now.

"Lucy, I'm not making a request, and I'm not arguing," he explains in a strong, even tone, "Tonight, you are going to let these two girls do whatever they wish to you. And you are going to perform any act on them that anyone here requests of you. Do you understand?"

"But-but they're-" she begins, and Master quickly shuts her down.

"I didn't ask if you like the idea, I asked if you understood," he reiterates.

There's a long silence before she glances down and sighs, "Yes."

His expression returns to a warm smile, and he releases her, "Excellent!" he turns to his guests, "I think we'd be more comfortable in the den. Would anyone care for a drink?"

Incidentally, I'm completely soaked. Firm-handed Master is among my favorite versions of Master. Also, I'm sure when he said 'anyone here', he meant the humans present. But I'm still amused by the idea that that could include me. You don't want to mess with Mistress Lorelei!

I cheerfully pad after the rest, glancing back to see Lucy reluctantly following as well. I actually do manage to feel some sympathy for her. Not, you know, a lot, but you get what I'm saying.