In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 26

Story Info
Our hosts are quite busy entertaining their guests.
3.2k words
4.5
13k
12

Part 26 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 26

***

I can't help but start to feel a little like a fifth wheel. The girls on the ground are busy. Master and Lydia are -quite- busy. Miss Clara seems to be just enjoying orchestrating things. And here I am in the middle, all locked up.

But of course, I'm not going anywhere. Besides that Master wanted me here, I've got to make sure things go well. He could need me any moment. Sure, he seems rather occupied making out with Lydia. And having her stroke his cock. But you never know, he may want me to intervene and assist her. She's not really stroking him properly, after all. Not the way he really likes it. And I'd be happy to demonstrate for her. But I don't want to intrude.

Their lips part and she whispers something into his ear that I can't quite pickup. He quirks an eyebrow and she smiles.

"Are you sure?" he asks, and she slowly nods, giving his cock a firm squeeze, making him shiver, ever so slightly, "If you insist," he says.

He pushes up from the couch and gets to his feet, walking around the girls on the floor and starting to unbutton his shirt. He's not really going to, is he?

Miss Clara pulls me into her lap and scoots closer to Lydia. Her fingers roam all over me without hesitation. Hard not to feel a bit inferior to human women when they use you like their toy. She pulls me back against her, and I lay on her chest, but I'm anything but relaxed, waiting for Master's next move as he undresses.

He reaches down and puts his hands around Yuri's waist, pulling her up from where she's got her face nestled between a very out-of-sorts Lucy's legs. Her head shifts back with surprise as the large human easily lifts her, and she stiffens up as his run roughly up her bare skin. That must feel nice.

Without a word, not that she'd understand it, he lightly tosses her back down over Lucy, who is laying on her back. And looking very frustrated and confused. She's all sweaty and her hair is everywhere, and she looks aroused and afraid at the same time. I feel for her a little, but she made her own bed.

Yuri lands on her with a bewildered look, but quickly becomes enraptured with Lucy's body again, and starts kissing along her neck. All while the demon turns as if to avoid eye contact or squirm away. But she gets a startle again when Master grabs her hips and lifts them up, positioning her on her knees.

Yuki, sitting to the side, seems to know exactly what's going on, and crawls over behind Lucy's head, reaching out and grasping both of Yuri's wrists. Yuri examines her position before looking Yuki in the eye, asking her something in Japanese, which Yuki replies in kind. The poor girl's eyes quickly widen, and she shakes her, breathing harder. She tugs at her held wrists a little, but Yuki only says more in Japanese and strokes her companions hair, as if to calm her.

You aren't going anywhere, cutie.

He does it. He really does it. He gets a tight grip on her rear, and plunges his cock into her petite little body. All at once, too. Master can be gentle, but clearly is not going to do that today. Yuki claps a hand over Yuri's mouth to muffle the girl's scream. It's echoed by a satisfied groan by the three of us on the couch.

She struggles and begs (I think, it's in Japanese again) like an ungrateful little tramp, but it isn't any use. Your pussy belongs to my Master now, Yuri. I'm torn between loving watching Master tear into her, and being annoyed that she isn't appreciating what he's giving her.

Maybe I'm being too hard on her. Master is quite large for someone her size (or mine), and this is clearly her first time. Even if Lydia hadn't said so, my elf nose can catch the scent of blood on the air as Master breaks her in. Still, when a human like Master allows you to take his cock, you should show your gratitude and submission. And you should work your hips to make it as pleasurable for him as possible. Assuming he hasn't tied you in place, and you can move.

As if reading my mind on that one, Yuki lifts Yuri up and pushes her back - setting her pussy right over Lucy's face in the process - then grabs Yuri's hips and starts to push them back against Master, working the girl's body onto him. It's really quite sweet that she's willing to help her friend like that.

"Someone's enjoying herself," Clara whispers into my ear, her hands sliding over mine, which I only now realize are idly rubbing over my chastity belt.

"Um, I... yes," I stammer out with a blush.

"Mmm, don't you just love it when he fucks you like that? Just takes you and makes you his own?" she licks the tip of my ear.

"I... he hasn't, I mean not yet..." I say, just imagining what it's like.

"Oh, that's right, sweetie. I completely forgot, sorry," she says, though I kind of doubt that she did.

If Yuki and Master weren't holding Yuri in place, I'm certain she would fall helplessly to the floor. He has really fucked her into submission. She's even starting to move her hips on her own. Maybe she is coming around, after all.

In the commotion, I almost forget that Lucy is here. I'm a little jealous that her punishment looks so nice to me. I'd love for Master to fuck a lesbian virgin catgirl on top of me. Which is a sentence I didn't think would occur to me today, but here we are. Lucy is awful distressed by it. At least I think. It's hard to tell with Yuki riding her face.

Master grabs a handful of Yuri's hair and starts to slam harder into her. I can already tell the signs, and I think everyone else can, too. He lets out a deep moan as he slowly and forcefully pumps into her. I can't see his cock from this position, so I can only imagine it twitching and spasming as empties his hot cum into this girl's ravaged little pussy. I never get tired of watching Master cum.

When he's done with her, he pulls free and pushes both girls forward, replacing one pussy on Lucy's face with another. She tries to pull away, but Master plants Yuri's crotch firmly in place.

"This is the only way you're getting your cum tonight, Lucy. It's out of one of these kitties, or nothing," he informs her.

Slowly, and reluctantly, Lucy seals her lips to Yuri's little hole and starts to suck her clean, looking a bit defeated in the process. Master watches her closely, and when she's done, or perhaps when he's decided she's had enough, he pulls Yuri back and eases the girl to the side, letting her collapse on to the floor. With a heavy sigh, he slides off from on top of Lucy and leans against the couch, his head between the legs of the two human women, and catches his breath.

Well, he tries to. Almost immediately, Yuki pounces him. She straddles over his lap and, rather presumptuously, starts to make herself quite at home.

I'm a little bothered by said presumptuousness. Who does she think she is, a human? She must think so, from the way she's getting all touchy and grinding on top of him.

"Yuki, sweetie, I think he needs a little break first," I say, as politely as possible.

She just looks at me and tilts her head with a smile, before sinking down, dragging her fingers and lips along Master's body. She goes directly beneath his waist and greedily stuffs his softened cock into her mouth. Master jumps a little, clearly oversensitive for the moment.

"Master, are you alright?!" I exclaim, leaning forward with concern for his comfort.

Clara pulls me back, "Our baby can manage himself, don't worry," she whispers.

"I'm fine, Lorelei, don't worry," he laughs a little.

If he says he's fine, then okay, but I don't like this. I especially don't like the way Yuki looks up at me with knowing, mischievous eyes while she sucks him. I'm actually surprised that Lucy doesn't get along with them.

I open my mouth to protest further, but all that comes out is a gasp. My words are stolen by a sudden penetration down below. Miss Clara's hand has found it's way beneath me, and she's forced a single digit up my rear. I tense up at first, but force myself to relax. It's sudden and a bit uncomfortable, but if Master's woman wants to touch me there, I'm not exactly in any position to complain.

"Just let them have their fun," she says to me, "After all, you want them to finish so you can have a chance to have him in here," she finishes her sentence with a firm press of her finger into me.

"B-but you said," I get a bit flustered, but try not to raise my voice any, "He might- I mean that if he had the strength-"

"I said he might fuck you, I was never more specific than that," she says, and I suppose she isn't wrong, "Don't you like feeling him in here? Is that not the proper way for an elf to get fucked?"

She's teasing me. That's a trick question. The proper way for an elf to get fucked is however her Master wants to fuck her.

I just whimper a little in defeat. She meant to get my hopes up, and it worked.

Yuki manages to get him hard again in no time, and promptly climbs back up him and presses her hips downwards. She looks me in the eye as she sinks her pussy on Master's cock, but throws her head back a little with a sharp mewling. I could accuse her of laying it on thick, but from the way she's clinging to his shoulders, I honestly think she may have bit been unprepared to take all of Master's length. As long as she doesn't use her claws, it's fine. If she scratches my Master, we will have words. And there will be a squirt bottle.

Master does take charge after that, as I knew he would. The position doesn't change, but he grabs her hips tightly and starts thrusting up into her. Her body is his until he is done with her. I notice she doesn't appear as smug as she did a moment ago.

"Lorelei," Clara says, with a nip to my ear, "I know you're enjoying the show, but our guests need attending to. I need you to get to your knees and prepare Lydia for your Master."

Human women are stronger than they look, at least when compared to elves. Miss Clara manhandles me a little, getting me into place. I don't protest because, I mean why would I? I actually do enjoy all the attention from her, tonight.

I get a little disoriented in the process, but that doesn't matter. My face is shoved between Miss Lydia's legs, and I just have to focus on that. Her pussy is my whole world for the next few minutes.

Well, I say that, as any good elf should, but the truth is that I do have some focus to spare. I'm a professional domestic elf, so oral sex is sort of second nature to me. Unfortunately, that just means I have extra attention to agonize about what's going on around me, which I can't see, because Lydia has chosen to use her thighs as earmuffs for me. And Clara's hand on my head is there to remind me of where my face should be.

I think Master is right beside me, judging from the sound. Well, from the sound of Yuki, at least. Master's rarely all that loud, but that little cat slut sure is. Her sounds are actually quite cute, I'll give her that. I'm not quite close enough to touch, but I can tell where they are. Our ears aren't just there to look pretty.

That would put Miss Clara right behind him, judging from the ease that she so casually pushes my face between her friend's legs. Right beside Lydia on the couch, perhaps with Master's head in her lap? Perhaps running her fingers through his hair while the catgirl rides him? Gently soothing him while my taxed Master services the second pussy (heh) of the night?

Like I said, I can't see them.

Lydia is clearly enjoying herself, almost to the point that I'm having trouble getting a breath in. I wonder, from her reactions, if she's ever been eaten out by an elf before. Humans do prize us for it, after all. I'm sure those catgirls perform on her just fine, but it's not as if they can be expected to compete with an elf.

Her thighs tighten and her fingers pull my hair, prompting me to take a deep breath - she's almost there. I had only planned to get her ready for Master to take, not get her off, but she's decided otherwise, and it's not as if she's going to give me a say in this. As long as she's pleasant for Master to enjoy, that's all that matters. And she will be. Her pussy isn't quite as nice as Miss Clara, though of course I wouldn't say that aloud, but still of high quality for Master to use. If she wants to cum now, instead of saving it to cum all over Master's cock, that's her prerogative as a human. Even if I think she should wait to enjoy it with him.

As expected from her behavior so far, she gets rough with me when she cums. She wraps her legs around my head and grinds roughly against my face, less letting me please her, and more using my lips to masturbate with.

I let out a loud gasp when she finally subsides and releases me. I crumple to the floor catching my breath, and I'm disappointed as I see Yuki climbing off of a spent Master. With a pair of thighs around my head and my own heartbeat pumping in my ears, I completely missed Master's orgasm. I try to be a good elf and not pout, but I'm very upset that I wasn't even aware that it was happening.

I crawl to his side and clasp his hand, hoping to at least enjoy some of his afterglow. Yuki walks over at promptly lowers her pussy to Lucy's face, who still seems stunned by all that's happened to her. She does appear to be sucking her clean without any protest. I don't know if she just needs it that badly, or if she's really that defeated. I do hope she's okay.

I hope Master's okay, too. They're all expecting quite a bit from him tonight. He really should rest now, but I know he won't.

Lydia slides to the floor to sit beside Master, who is still catching his breath, and immediately cuddles up next to him. Clara sits behind him on the couch and lightly strokes his hair. It's clear they expect him to go again soon.

"So did you enjoy my girls?" Lydia asks him, her head on his shoulder, "They were eager to meet you, but it seems you've exhausted them already."

Indeed, the two of them appear fast asleep, curled up together in a pile like, well... like cats. Sweaty, well fucked cats, in this case.

"Yuki was quite eager," Master laughs, "Yuri didn't seem so enthused by the idea. Are you sure she'll be alright?"

"Oh, she's fine. The first cock is always a bit rough for a petite thing like her, especially when she fancies herself a lesbian. But she'll be craving more of it in no time," Lydia waves her hand dismissively.

On this, I do completely agree with her. It's clear Yuri needs to be properly trained to take human cock. What kind of selfish, ungrateful pet would resist an opportunity to serve a human man? It's madness. Though it's possible that I'm being hard on her - she is a catgirl, and not an elf, after all - she really does need to get those silly ideas out of her head about preferring one sex or the other. A good pet's preference is for whoever her humans need her to serve. If Master has us play with them again, perhaps I can use the odd fascination she has with me to get her to more readily service Master the way that she should.

"I admit, I'm surprised," Master tells her, "You seemed so interested in my attention, but you had your girls go first. That's a bit unusual, no? Not worried they might get funny ideas about their place?"

Taking the words right out of my mouth, I see. I smile a little and crawl over to sit at Master's other side. I knew he'd bring some sanity to all this madness taking place tonight. Those catgirls have a place, and they should be put in it.

She laughs, "Believe me, all catgirls have funny ideas about their place, and me spoiling them a little won't change that any."

Not sure I care for the cavalier attitude. I bet they can be put in their place just fine. A little time over Master's knee would do that, I'm sure. And I'm not just saying that because it's hot.

Master shivers a little as Lydia traces fingers over his cock. He's clearly still too sensitive for such things. I successfully suppress my urge to push her hand away, for him.

"Good for another round, hon?" Lydia asks.

"Soon! The spirit is willing, the flesh needs a minute," Master laughs, leaning his head back into Clara's lap, smiling up at her.

"I think our punishment was a success," Clara comments, fingers dancing through his hair.

Master's head snaps back up, to look over at Lucy. Who is laying on her stomach, her face buried in the carpet. Literally, for once.

"Yet to be seen, demons are fickle," he tilts his head, examining her, "But she's had enough for tonight, that much is clear."

"Lorelei," he speaks, turning to me, but keeping his eyes on Lucy, "Be a dear and take care of her for me? I'm sure she could use a bath and help getting to bed. In her current state."

I open my mouth and close it a couple of times, "But, um, I..." Why do I have to miss all the rest of the fun?!

"Hm?" he finally looks at me.

"Don't you need me to attend to things here?" I finally find a way of asking that I think won't make me look like a total slut. No luck on that, though, as I get a round of giggling from Clara and Lydia, at my obvious motivations.

"I think I'll manage without you for just a little bit," he teases me. But what if he really does need me?! Hmph.

I sigh and get up, walking over to get Lucy from the floor to her feet as best as I can. Which is a challenge itself, given our size difference.

"You can rejoin us when you're done, Lorelei. I don't think we're going anywhere," Master says.