In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 29

Story Info
In a public dressing room, no less.
2.7k words
4.76
14.4k
16

Part 29 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 29

***

I thought we were working on the 'Lucy Problem', but we seem to have been derailed by lewdness. We elves are quick to recognize that sort of thing. The practically pushes me into the changing room. I didn't really agree to try it on, but I get the impression that my input on the matter didn't really cross her mind in the first place. I take some solace in the fact that the changing room actually has a real door and everything, not one of those old west swingy deals that some places have. I'm actually a little selective on who I want to see me dressed like a whore.

I sigh a little and drop my clothing to the floor. I hold up what Clara chose for me. It's actually rather well made, all things considered. I expect this sort of thing to have all the quality of a cheap Halloween costume, but this is nice cloth and it's well put together. It does seem in my size, too. Clara has a good eye for that, it seems, even if she uses it for evil.

I slip it on and try my best to adjust all my parts into it, in the way it was intended. Snug all around, but not uncomfortably so. I was a little afraid that having all the clothing surrounding, and drawing attention to, my bare breasts would highlight the fact that I don't really have a whole lot going on there, but it actually does the opposite. The uniform sort of takes them and pushes them up for display, making them seem more than they are. Human boob science has come a long way. It's all a bit drafty, especially with the exposed nether regions, but there's no way around that, I guess.

"So how's it look?" Clara demands to know, abruptly opening the door and stepping in.

She doesn't pay any mind to the terror it inflicts on me. There's no men in the store, I'm sure, this place doesn't really cater to them much, but the fear that men other than Master could see me like this makes me jump in fright. She closes the door behind her and grabs me by the shoulders, straightening my body out to examine me.

"I knew it. Almost perfect, just one thing..." Clara takes the key from around her neck and kneels down, unlocking my chastity belt and dropping it to the floor, "There we go."

Did I mention it was drafty? Because it's very drafty now.

"I don't know..." I whimper a little, pathetically. Maybe she'll show mercy.

Instead, she grabs me by the shoulders and turns me to face the mirror. My hands go to cover my exposed crotch, but she bats them away.

"Look at you, Lorelei. Don't you think your Master would appreciate that?" she tilts my chin so that I have to look at myself, "Everything on display for him. Easy access, whenever he wants. I think he doesn't take advantage of you nearly enough, but maybe we can influence his libido by putting your little pussy on parade for him. How could he see you like this and not want to just bend you over the kitchen counter and fuck you like his little elf whore?"

I gulp. She's speaking my language, now. My heart starts to race and I start to get moist. Which starts to become obvious, given the position I'm in. Which somehow makes me even more aroused. It's a vicious cycle. It occurs to me that this store specializes in elf clothing, so there's probably other elves nearby, who'll pick up on the scent that humans won't.

"Speaking of, we should probably pick up a step stool or ladder or something. The last thing we want is for him to want to take you in a particular way and be hamstrung by the mechanics of it," she ponders aloud, still examining me, "And I wonder if the manufacturer makes a larger size, so that you and Lucy can match."

I almost point out that Lucy is not really big on constrictive clothing, but it occurs to me that she does like dressing like a slut, so she'd probably be into it. Plus, there's no way she wouldn't look better than me in this getup, and she wouldn't pass up an opportunity for that.

"Master... usually has me wear the belt, most of the time. So I'm not sure how, um, 'on display' I'd really be," I point out the disappointing flaw in that plan.

"It is a stumbling block, yes, but I might be able to convince him to let you out of it more. After all, you're not exactly a big disobedience risk. And besides," one of her hands gently slaps my rear, "that's what elf butts are for, you know? Ultimately, it doesn't matter if he sticks his cock in your pussy or your ass, what matters is that he's using your body to get off, and he's pumping you full of his cum. He's shown more interest in your ass so far, anyways, am I right? Of course I'm right, I have the pictures to prove it."

My eyes widen a little as I remember him sending her the pictures of my... post-use rear. I'd almsot forgotten about that. Clearly, she hasn't. She shoots me a little wicked smile in the mirror.

"The point, though, Lorelei, is to get him all hot and bothered," she wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me up against her, "If seeing your body on display gets him going on a regular basis, then it'll make it that much easier to get him to fuck Lucy."

"I suppose the outfit is alright. I mean, if you think it will be for Master's own good," I say, still feeling utterly exposed, "and... it's not as though I would mind if I got extra attention from him, as a result."

"That's the spirit, Lorelei!" Clara grins, kissing my cheek, "I'm sure he'll find you even more fuckable than you already are."

I try not to blush at her praise, but of course, it's useless. Doesn't help that her hands get very busy, fingers toying with my exposed breasts while on display in the mirror.

"And I want you to focus extra hard on your role as his personal sex toy, okay?" she nips at the end of my ear, sending a shudder across my body, "I know that's standard, normal stuff and all, but I want you to mentally and emotionally focus on it. If it were up to me, I'd have you edge a few times a day, get right up to that orgasm and back off, so that you're always so close. But that's tricky with the belt."

I watch in the mirror as she reaches between my legs, in the gap that the outfit provides, and spreads open my pussy with her fingers, for us to see. I'm soaked already, but I think she knew that. My scent fills the air, removing any possibility that other nearby elves don't know what's going on in here.

"You are a tight little thing, Lorelei, aren't you?" her fingertip rubs around at my entrance, not quite penetrating me, "He really should be fucking this little hole. I think he's in for a treat when he does. But one thing at a time. We'll see about that once he's properly bedded Lucy."

"Y-yes, Mistress," I whimper out, barely audible.

"I can come over and unlock you so that you can edge, when available, but that won't be enough on its own," her fingertip moves up and finds my clit, gently dancing around it, "I'll get you a dildo, so you can practice using your mouth and rear. And I want you to devote some time each day to actively think about how much you want your Master's cock, and how much you want to sexually please him. Write down your thoughts about it, if that helps."

I just nod. As if I need to remind myself of how much I wish Master would fuck me. But somehow, the idea that Clara is mandating me to dwell on it makes it more significant and arousing.

"I know you're a lot of things to him, but first and foremost, I want you to be his lusty little elf maid," her fingers get more firm, and faster on my clit, and I find myself pushing my hips against her fingers, "I want you to make sure you offer your mouth or rear to him whenever it would be convenient for him. I know he usually takes what he wants anyways, but it doesn't hurt to remind him that it's there. Don't make the presumption of offering your pussy, though. Obviously, he'll decide when is the right time for that."

Her fingers rapidly circle my little clit while she paws at my body with her other hand, my hips starting to move entirely on their own. I bite my lip, trying not to make too much sounds as she toys with me.

"Mistress... I'm... I need to..." I force out.

After a few more rubs of her fingers, she abruptly stops, and removes her hand, "There, that was a nice edge to start with. Got right near, but didn't go over. Feels good, and needy, like you want to please your Master more than ever, doesn't it?"

I swallow and nod rapidly as I get ahold of my breath.

"Excellent. I really think keeping you as aroused as possible and in peak sexual availability will really do a lot to entice your Master," she licks at my ear, "In fact, it's gotten me all excited, as well."

"Be a good elf and make me cum, Lorelei," she turns me around to face her, and pushes my body back against the mirror, guiding my hand underneath her skirt.

She pulls her panties to the side, and I obediantly press my fingers into Miss Clara's body. She wasn't lying - not that she would - this certainly has gotten her excited. That I couldn't pick up her scent before now, is surprisingly, considering how wet she is. She seems to almost overflow as my fingers fill her, causing her juices to drip down my hand. I can only figure that my own scent was strong enough that I didn't notice hers. I should be more observant. An elf that can't tell when her humans are aroused is an elf that can't properly tend to their needs.

I love how she feels inside. So soft and warm... I don't even know how to properly describe it. I shiver at the thought of what this must feel like for Master, with her wrapped around his cock. I'm proud of my tight elven pussy, as we all are, but while we're frequently among the tightest, I affirm that human pussy is still frequently -better- than ours. It feels so nice to touch her here, that I nearly moan out loud just from penetrating her with my fingers.

What I actually moan from, though I do my best to stifle it, is when she does the same to me. I... had assumed that she was going to stop playing with my pussy, and that we'd focus on me pleasing her. Not so. She leans on me hard, pressing her weight to pin me against the mirror as her fingers dive deep, reaching places my little elven fingers wouldn't. My already deeply aroused little hole is on fire again in seconds.

I try not to thrust my hips. I try to keep them still. They want to buck hard on her fingers, and grind my pussy all over them like they were Master's cock. But that will only make it worse. She asked me to make her cum, and that's where my focus is.

I push as deep as I can into her, trying to find her sensitive little spot, while rubbing her clit with my thumb. Pleasing humans is what I do, I'm an expert at this. Nothing to worry about. Except my own throbbing clit screaming at me.

I find my hand working in rhythm with hers. Of course, my fingers aren't as long, and don't reach as deep as hers do. And I weigh less, so her hips don't move so much as mine do with each pump of her hand. And she seems so calm and enjoying herself, whereas I'm furiously trying to please her, while barely holding back.

I do get a response, of course. I'm nothing if not a professional. Her hips start rocking, and she starts moaning - louder than she should in such a public place, I might add.

"Do you like touching there, Lorelei?" she whispers to me, and I nod.

"You know your Master's cock was in there last night, don't you?" she asks, more breathily, and I nod, more vigorously.

"I want you to think about what that felt like for me, to feel him so deep in-"

"Oh gods, Mistress!" I try to keep a hushed voice as I practically shout, "I need to cum. Please, I need to cum so bad!"

"Shh, shh..." she runs her fingers from free hand through my hair, the other hand not slowing any, "I know you do, sweetie. I know it's hard. But you're doing it for your Master. Holding off so you can be ready for him, at any time."

Her words put the image in my head of Master deciding he needs my body, and just taking me right there, without even a word. I clench my teeth and eyes, tears dripping out as I hold back.

"Please! Please Mistress, I can't! I can't hold it!" I whine and whimper at her, though I doubt it will do any good.

"Yes... yes you can..." she whispers back, her hips rocking hard on my fingers, "Just a little longer, Lorelei... I'm almost there... just hold it in... you're stronger than you think."

Her faith in me is comforting, but it doesn't change the fact that I feel like I'm going to explode. I pant and moan and shake my head, but I keep my fingers at it, desperate to finish her off.

Finally, she peaks. She leans down and kisses along my face and neck as her hips pump over my digits. I can feel her constrict around me, milking at my fingers like she would Master's cock. She drenches my fingers and lets out breathless, sharp moans into my ear. Each buck of her hips seems to match a thrust of her fingers into me. I genuinely don't think I can handle any more.

Finally, just when I think I'm about to pass out from the exertion, or worse, cum without permission, she pulls her fingers free, she uses both hands to steady herself against the wall, riding her fingers through the rest of her orgasm.

When she finally subsides, she gathers me in her arms and kissses me tenderly, "Mmm, that was wonderful, Lorelei. I'm so glad he has you to keep himself satisfied."

We just hold each other for a long moment, both of us calming from our excitement.

"Mistress?" I ask, "Do you think I could cum? I mean, now that you're finished?"

She just giggles like it's assumed that I'm joking, and ruffles my hear, "Best to change back into your clothes, unless you want to wear that outfit out of the store. Now that we've gotten you're little elf juices on it, I guess we'll have to buy it. Hopefully others that tried it on didn't have a less considerate philosophy, and you're the first elf that got fingered while wearing it."

My eyes go wide a little at the idea that I'm wearing a uniform that a whole array of elves might have been molested in. I'm not sure how I feel about that. But I will wash it when we get home. The walk to the counter and out of the store is a little awkward. The humans seem unfazed. The elves know what happened in that dressing room.