In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I freeze. Touche, Master. But I try my best not to let on.

"I... think that would make them too rough around the edges, and inaccurate," I inform him. Nice save, Lorelei.

"Oh, fair enough," he smiles puts his hands behind his head.

Of course, this is just as I finish with his chest, and am ready to move on to the last spot to paint the runes. The afformentioned inner-thigh area. I scoot down and try not to stare. He's... its right there. The stray thought enters my mind that I wish there -were- runes that went on his cock. An excuse to touch it would be nice. I restrain myself from doing so, anyways.

"Master, could you, um... spread your legs open, a little?" I say, barely above a mumble.

"What was I just saying about you being a lewd elf?" he smirks at me.

"Master, I'm just trying to get this done, please stop teasing me!" I blurt out, raising my voice a little more than really should be acceptable.

He laughs out loud, so at least he isn't angry, "Okay, Lorelei, I'll be nice," he smiles and slow spreads his legs apart. I think he's still being suggestive, but it's hard to tell, since there's not really a non-suggestive way to spread your legs so that someone can draw on your thighs.

I'm well aware of his cock slowly becoming thicker and larger as I paint his skin. Master's little smiles and chuckles as I glance over, they aren't helping. I try to keep myself from getting too worked up at the sight, but of course, my body doesn't necessarily have the same intentions. Elves, am I right? Thank the Earth Mother for humans' dull sense of smell.

"That should do it," I announce, sighing in relief.

"Excellent," Master says, sitting up and examining my work, "I knew I could count on you."

He abruptly grabs me by the chin and pulls me to him, kissing me hard, "There's one more thing needed to prepare the circle," he says, softly, as his lips part.

Perhaps missing what he's getting at, possibly quite obviously, I look down at the circle, curiously, "It looks done to me, Mas- AH!"

I yelp in fright as he grabs me around the waist, rotating me to sit in his lap, "Oh, the carving is done, it's another final step."

"Oh?" I gasp out, feeling his hardening cock against my lower back.

"Mhm," he mumbles as he presses his cock between my thighs, sliding it up between them, "Being that this is a spell for communing with hell itself, we need to 'consecrate' the circle with a little sin."

"Master," I whimper a little as the top of his shaft starts sliding back and forth, rubbing right against my pussy, "I don't think a human pleasuring himself with his own elf counts as sin. It seems awfully wholesome, actually."

The words slip out of my mouth, without me being able to stop them. Why exactly am I trying to talk him out of this? Fortunately, it doesn't seem to faze him in the slightest, as he just pulls me tighter and starts to grind up even harder between my legs.

"Hell isn't quite so picky, Lorelei. Regardless of our feelings on the matter, so long as I violate -someone- on the circle, it should work," he says, nipping at the tip of my ear.

He does have a way with words, sometimes. Violate me, he says. I could point out that it isn't really violation when I'm more than willing, but it also makes me really tingly to hear him phrase it like that.

Not that I'm really saying much of anything at all, at this point, as I find myself utterly occupied with the way his cock rubs between my thighs. I squeeze my legs together, as tightly as I can, putting as much pressure as I can against that thick, human cock of his.

It wouldn't really be accurate to say that I'm thrusting back, because it's technically Master doing it for me. He takes a hold of my hips and lifts my body up and down, like he's using my whole body to masturbate with. I get so wrapped up in the delicious little moans he makes while he pleasures himself with my thighs, that I'm right on the edge before I realize it.

I gasp sharpy and cover my mouth in surprise as I almost tip over. I carefully control my breathing, but I'm nearly hyperventilating. His cock is rubbing right against my clit, there's no way I can hold back like this!

"Almost there?" he whispers into my ear, making my heart pound.

I nod rapidly in response, followed by a whimper of despair as he grasps my knees and pulls my legs apart and pulls back, taking his perfect cock away from where it belongs. I know it's so hard to stay on the edge, and there's no way I'd hold out with his cock right on me like that, but it's still upsetting to have it taken away.

But, as one might expect, we aren't done. Naturally. Master hasn't cum, and if Master hasn't emptied his seed - preferably on or in me, or another female - then we aren't done. Master lifts me up, with that sort of effortless ease that a human man can do with an elf girl, and puts me down, almost tossing me, onto the center of the circle, face down. He grabs under my waist and pulls my hips up, propping my knees beneath me, so that my rear is completely exposed to him.

It's hard to describe the feeling of being so exposed and presented to my human Master like this, but suffice to say, I find my whole body trembling. The moment is short, though, as Master spreads my rear open and immediately presses his cock into my ass. I gasp loudly, whimpering and moaning in equal parts arousal and pain. Not as much of the latter that I expected, however. Maybe I was wetter than I realized, and I leaked all over Master's cock. Or perhaps I'm just getting used to it. I hope I haven't loosened any. Lucy would call me a nerd for worrying about that now, but I nonetheless make a mental note to make sure my body is remaining tight and pleasurable for Master.

My fingers press hard against the carvings in the wood as I try to steady myself while Master takes what is his. I try to thrust back for him, but the pumps of his hips are very strong, and they make me stumble a little with each one, and so I find myself just trying to keep my ass exposed to him, staying in a position that's comfortable for him to fuck.

He grabs a tight handful of my hair, forcing a sharp cry out of me as he uses it like a handle to force himself harder into my ass. I can feel the hot moisture dripping down my thighs. I've gotten aroused, and even close to orgasm from him fucking my ass before, but it's usually been with my pussy grinding against him. But this time, my poor, throbbing pussy is entirely neglected. He's not touching it, or even acknowledging it, yet I'm more drenched than ever. And I'm close. Really, really close.

"Master! I need to cum!" I cry out, "I need to cum so bad!" I whine and whimper.

It's presumptuous, stating it like that. I don't -need- to cum. I don't ever -need- to cum. My silly little elf orgasms aren't necessary to please Master. And if it pleases him to not let me, then I shouldn't. But I do -want- to. I really, really want to.

He doesn't respond though, he just keeps fucking me. He just lets my denied little pussy go without, while he uses my ass for his own pleasure.

"Master! Master!" I cry out again, probably louder than I should with a succubus in the house, "Oh! Master! I'm gonna cum!"

He reaches down and pulls me up, pressing my back to his chest, spearing me down harder on his cock in the process. Which of course, wrenches another sharp moan from me.

"Shh, shh, shh," he whispers in my ear, "No you're not."

"Master, I am!" I gasp out, nearly in tears, "It's so close, I can't stop it."

"Yes you can," he whispers, "You're stronger than that, Lorelei. I'm almost done. I'm going to pump you full of my cum, and you're going to hold it in for me, like a good elf."

I don't find any words, I just nod at him. I do find some strength in the faith he has in me, and I am thankful for the warning, letting me prepare myself. If I didn't know it was coming, if he just surprised me with his orgasm, I don't think I could hold back. As it is, it tests my limits when I feel his hot cum pour into me, and I almost cry out louder than he does. He holds me so tight that it's hard to breathe for a moment as he empties himself into my body.

When he's finally done, he kisses my cheek and slowly eases me back down to the floor, ass still exposed. I ball my fists and take deep breathes, trying to keep my hands from wandering to my pussy, waiting for the arousal to pass. It's not any easier with his hot cum leaking from my ass, flowing over my neglected little hole.

"That should do it," Master states, with a sigh of relief, "I'm going to get cleaned up, everyone will be coming over this evening."

This evening?! So soon! Is he really going to be fucking Lucy on this same circle in a matter of hours? I look up to ask him to clarify, but he's already left the room. I do hope he hasn't wasted his energy on me. If he's going to go through some taxing ritual, -and- take Lucy's pussy for the first time, he'll need his energy. I'll have to make sure he eats properly, before then.

I try to get up, knowing that I have elfly duties to attend to. But my legs don't quite respond as they should. I'm going to need a minute.

12